A Need to Be Seen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Striding out the door, trying to appear aloof, she wore headphones, but hadn't turned them on yet, wanting to hear what the men said.

"Damn girl!"

"Lookin' good baby!"

"I'd make you FEEL so good!"

"I'd eat that pussy all NIGHT!"

The lewd calls didn't make her feel disgusted, or threatened this time. The thrill of being seen as a sexual being, the excitement of being wanted gave her a tingle of happiness that radiated from deep inside. Hurrying away she tried to imagine what any of it might mean.

*****

For weeks, she passed by the growing building caught between lust and apprehension. Every night she fell asleep after a vigorous session of masturbating, fantasizing about being watched by various men as she succumbed to her basest desires. The very next paycheck Morgan received she purchased a vibrator and put it through its paces. The fantasy of having an audience of inflamed viewers filled her mind most hours of the day.

It was a month before the various factors fell into place for her to expose herself once again. Alone at home on an afternoon off, through her window Morgan saw some men working on the side of the building across from her room. One of them was the original guy she had seen, her spy, and Morgan instantly knew she was going to misbehave.

A sinister, lecherous part of her brain took over from the moral, good girl usually firmly in control. Suddenly deciding she was going to go for a run, Morgan needed to change clothes. Walking by her window she pulled her t-shirt over her head as she passed. Not knowing if anyone saw, she still felt an intense pang of lust course along her nerves at her audacity.

Pulling off the yoga pants she'd been wearing, she walked in front of the open window in just panties and a bra. Again, a sharp stab of erotic exhilaration jolted along her nervous system, her nipples aching and her clit throbbing.

Peeking outside she watched for a moment and saw each of the men taking quick glances at her window as they worked. Not three seconds went past without one man or another peeping at her window to catch sight of her. Keenly aroused by the thought of them craving the sight of her body, Morgan was driven to give them a reward for making her feel so good. A plan hatched in her mind. Walking into the open once more, delighted to see three faces all looking her way at the sight of movement, Morgan stood, topless, having pulled her bra off just before stepping out. The young woman got a thrill knowing the side of her bare breast was visible as she folded her bra uselessly.

A glance informed her that six or seven men working next door would be able to look inside her room, if they wanted. The three closest men were gaping at her. Almost faint with excitement, she pulled on her running shorts, facing her ass toward the watchers, almost poking her butt right out the open window.

The taboo against being naked in public was so ingrained that Morgan was baffled by how amazing it felt being seen naked. Body tingling, nerves alive knowing she was being viewed as an object of lust, she pulled on her shorts, letting them ogle her bare back and the side of one breast. Childhood anxieties about her body fell away as she wriggled into her shorts for her fascinated onlookers

Reluctant to end this, Morgan stood with her back to the window, topless as she fiddled with her sports bra, daring herself to flash them full frontal. Stepping to the side as she tugged the elastic materiel over her head, Morgan twisting her body around to face the window. Pulling the stretchy material across her face, Morgan dared to look out her window through the curtain of her long hair.

Every man in sight was gaping at her as she pointed her nipples toward them. A shock of lust ran down her spine as Morgan stepped away from the opening and braced herself against the wardrobe. Her mouth grew dry from the massive adrenaline rush, but Morgan grinned excitedly to herself in awe of how she was behaving.

Grabbing her phone and headphones, she picked some music and looked at the clock. Then she went outside and ran passed the worksite on her way for a jog. As she passed, Morgan looked up to see the men all watching as she jogged by.

Timing it so that she finished her run when she knew they would be taking coffee break, Morgan ran up to her aunt's house passing the construction site once more. Wearing tight spandex shorts and a lycra sports bra, Morgan was thrilled to be seen wearing next to nothing in public. With most of her skin bare, she happily exhibited herself for the construction workers.

There were no cat-calls this time. Over time she had noticed that the cat-calls sometimes ceased when the men didn't want to disturb the woman they were ogling. It appeared as if the more they wanted the woman in question, the less they wanted to frighten her away.

Morgan had run hard, excited by her tiny outfit and full of adrenaline from the performance she had given in her window. Pacing back and forth as her heart-rate lowered from the run, she cooled down by wandering around in her yard catching her breath, delightfully feeling the gaze of the men on her body.

When she could hold off no longer, she proceeded to do some stretches. Years of dance and competition level sport gave her an abundance of positions to draw from. In a tiny outfit, leaving little to the imagination, Morgan stretched in a variety of intentionally provocative poses, exhibiting her taut, toned body for the prurient inspection of her audience.

Silence from the worksite; no conversation, no tools banging, no vehicles running. That told Morgan that she had their undivided attention. That much focus was intoxicating to the young woman, it was so rare in her life.

Gleefully, she teased them and herself, while pretending not to notice what was happening. Dance recitals as a child had given her enough showmanship to enhance her workout to flow from one pose to another, never boring her viewers.

Eventually someone at the worksite told the crew to get back to work and the ten or so men who had been riveted by her performance went back to their tasks. Dizzy with excitement, Morgan ran up to her room and stripped off her shorts. In her sports bra and underwear, helpless to resist touching her burning slit, the young woman stood near her window rubbed herself, waiting for someone to pass by her window.

In moments the same man who had watched her weeks before came over to the much more completed floor just below her window. Peeking at him from the shadows, Morgan saw the man make sure no-one was watching him pretend to work as he found something to examine on the framing and waited to see her.

Keenly aware he was there, Morgan pretended to need something on the other side of the room and walked past the window. It felt salacious letting that guy see her in so little. Intentionally flashing someone was even more thrilling than accidentally being seen. Astonishingly aroused, Morgan pulled off the sports bra and grabbed her hair brush. Delighted with herself, she passed the window, brushing her hair and boldly standing in front of the window in clear view of the man. Turning her head as she brushed her long tresses, she peeked at the man who gaped at her brazen display.

For the very first time in her sheltered life, Morgan allowed someone to gawk at her bare breasts for more than a brief flash. Feeling a deep ache in her nipples and a hot flush on her face, Morgan continued to comb her hair while in the throes of the most erotic experience of her young life.

Delighted by her debauchery, breaking childhood taboos, Morgan revelled in the lust obvious on the man's stubble covered face. Needing to touch herself, Morgan moved away from the window and sneaked back to peer around the edge of the wardrobe. As she teased her tingling clit with one finger-tip, Morgan watched the man wipe his face and look around as if he were just waking up from a dream. Thrilled by it, she watched him adjust an erection in his pants. They were so close to each other she could see the outline of his member in his pants and she didn't take her eyes off of it until he turned away and went deeper into the new building.

Immediately Morgan slid to the floor and lay back, bringing herself to a fabulous orgasm thinking about what she had just done. Replaying moments of the morning, changing in front of the window, stretching lewdly in front of the whole crew, baring her breasts to the one man, all of it flashed in a loop behind her eyes as her body shuddered with carnal bliss.

*****

As anyone who has used drugs would tell you, the thrill of the first time pales eventually and one is forced to do more to repeat the same level of rush. After a week of bringing herself to climax after climax revisiting the events of that day, Morgan felt the need to do it again. The images in her mind were fading into a less vivid state and the sources of the visions were working right outside her window.

Still maintaining her habit of walking around her room in the nude, she drifted closer to her window most days and spent more time in her room waiting for opportunities to flash. Morgan also wore less when she went out. The discovery of her own sexuality seeped into every aspect of her life. Like discovering a new word that suddenly seemed to appear everywhere, Morgan now had sex on her mind, so it became obvious how many other people had sex on their minds too. More and more, Morgan flirted back with customers at work and noted her tips increase. Men flirted with her, or ogled her on transit which she knew other women hated, but discovering men wanted her made Morgan wet and tingly with lust.

Even ugly, old men that she would never let touch her got her horny when she noticed them looking at her breasts under her shirt, or gazing at her legs in a skirt. The need to be seen, the urge to behave lewdly became a game she played obsessively. Morgan ceased wearing a bra anywhere she could avoid it. Wearing lower-cut shirts, or thin materiel that showed her nipples poking through got her warm with desire.

Consistently, she wore sunglasses to avoided letting people know she was watching them ogle her. For her, the thrill was sharper if she could observe the men lust after her when they thought she didn't know. It changed the tone if they knew she saw what they were up to. As soon as they discovered she knew, they either stopped, or tried to pick her up and she didn't want that at all. In her head, she wasn't ready for what the implication of having sex meant. Intercourse itself was still too big, too scary for the young woman only just discovering sexual desire. Deviating from her normal behaviour was more than enough and things like wearing the buttons on her shirt half-open proved a delectable enough transgression.

Riding the bus gave her a venue for exploring her burgeoning exhibitionism. Twisting and turning in her seat looking at the scenery outside the bus stretched and pulled on her shirt and the partially open buttons would expose part, or all her breast. That gave her many opportunities to flash anyone who cared to look at her and knowing her breasts would be seen peeking out from underneath her open shirt gave the young woman a keen thrill.

One afternoon, in the midst of satisfying her need to be seen, she could tell a few men had noticed her nudity as they rode the bus together. Riveted, hunter's stillness gave away the ones who saw her bare breast. Fixed stares aimed right at her nipples, periodically darting eyes scanning for danger, the men tried not to give away what they were doing, thus revealing all.

Pretending to watch something recede behind the bus, Morgan used the hand hidden from her viewers to hold her shirt open as she twisted further toward the middle of the bus looking out the back window, exposing still more of her chest. The slide of cloth across her nipple stopped part way through her turn and she felt certain that at least one of her tits was completely out of her shirt.

Watching her audience from behind sunglasses, she saw two men simultaneously lick their lips and Morgan's throbbing clit thrummed happily with increasing arousal. Holding herself in that position, giving time for her viewers to memorize the moment, Morgan pretended to look out the back of the bus for a while, but eventually she turned back to the front as more people noticed her exposure.

Forcing herself not to look around to see who was gazing at her nudity, she resisted the temptation to look down and see how much of her chest was exposed. At that moment a woman approached from across the aisle.

"Miss. Your shirt is open" the kind lady whispered to Morgan.

Morgan looked down seeing one breast fully exposed and one mostly exposed. Humiliation at her behaviour flooded over her and she blushed furiously, covering herself and doing up her buttons.

"Poor thing. I've had similar accidents. That's why I always wear a bra and clean panties. You never know."

The lady moved away and Morgan glanced around seeing several disappointed faces. Even as mortified as she was, Morgan was still desperately aroused by the whole experience. When she got to the store she was heading to, she immediately ran to the bathroom and masturbated to a quick, powerful climax.

In spite of the pleasure she found in experiences like that, the lure of the construction site workers was greater. Not only were those men welded to her desires now, but she could partake in her sordid pastime in the safety of her own home.

*****

The sound of work beginning next-door pierced the dream Morgan was having. In her dream she was in front of massive classroom, bringing herself to climax as they applauded enthusiastically. Stretching, languorous as sleep fell away and the real world seeped into her dreaming mind, Morgan began to touch herself in in reality.

Listening to them call out to one another from outside her window was an erotic soundtrack as she moved from a sexy dream to the lurid reality of laying naked in her bed. Flipping off the blankets so she could feel morning light on her bare skin, she reached for her vibrator and began to pleasure herself.

Enjoying the feeling of an approaching climax, Morgan dimly noticed a change in the sounds coming from next door. Most voices had stopped talking. The ones working closest to her window had interrupted their discussion of which tool to use mid-sentence and had not resumed speaking.

On the very brink of orgasm, Morgan wanted the sound of their voices close and intimate. The deep masculine sounds helped fuel her fantasy of being watched masturbating. Morgan opened her eyes a little, considering getting up to look at the men while she pleasured herself.

As soon as her eyes adjusted to the bright sun beaming into her bedroom she saw two faces peering over at her from the worksite. The men were twenty-five feet away and they were at an angle that allowed them to look down onto her bed. The bed where she currently lay spread eagle with her vibrator jammed deep inside her fully exposed pussy.

Immediately her body clenched with an explosion of lust and intense pleasure. Shock and embarrassment began to register moments after, but the orgasm robbed her of any ability to move. Betrayed by her perversion, Morgan lay still, shuddering in total ecstasy as two strangers watched her climax.

The raw power of being seen by another human being, the exhilaration of having her sex looked at, intensified her orgasm beyond measure. Her elation grew to such a height that Morgan felt like her clitoris was on fire. With her entire body clenched tight, but her eyes held open to see that she was being watched, Morgan quaked from head to toe in perfect euphoria.

The two men simply gazed at Morgan, unmoving as she trembled with passion. It seemed as if her climax was directly tied to her audience. It went on and on, the poor girl unable to pull the vibrator from her clenching core as long as they could see it wedged inside her.

Someone called to the men and they turned away releasing her from her beautiful torment. Gasping a breath, Morgan pulled the vibrator from her body, seeking reprieve from total pleasure. Before she was composed enough to sit up the men looked back at her. Impulsively, almost helpless to resist, Morgan drove the vibrator back inside herself and began another orgasm.

The men were joined by the stubbly man who she had exposed herself to twice before. Knowing he had not yet seen her sex she dropped her legs open wider, showing him her most secret place. With that lewd act she felt another, deeper, different level of orgasm begin.

This climax went up her spine, deep inside her body and ran directly from her clit to her brain in a burning, cleansing fire. The imaginary flame bathed her in an inner radiance. Morgan felt as if the men were in the room with her, she felt loved and whole knowing they saw her completely.

Then, yet another voice called out to her watchers. The voice was so loud and invasive that she couldn't pretend not to notice. In an instant her instincts for deception kicked in. Without a moment to assess her choice, Morgan leaped from her bed and hid from view. Her weak legs hardly held her upright, so she fell to the floor and continued masturbating while across the way she heard a grumpy conversation

With a soundtrack of whispers and shushes she assumed were about not spoiling the gift the men had found through her window, Morgan carried on masturbating and climaxing for a long while yet. Insatiable lust drove her to orgasm after orgasm as she relived the moment she had realized she was being observed masturbating.

At long last her fantasy had been fulfilled. Even after leaping from her bed, she peered around periodically to ensure she couldn't still be seen, secretly hoping she could.

Then it had happened. That wonderful day the five men had watched her new morning ritual.

Having crossed a point of no return as she saw it, Morgan obsessed about what she was doing. The thrill she'd gotten from being utterly exposed in such a profoundly intimate way nagged at her morality. What kind of person enjoyed being so perverted? Why did something so transgressive have to feel so amazing?

Why was being seen so important?

Unable to find any real form of approval from her overworked, worn down parents had wounded the young girl. Even after her other siblings had moved away, Morgan found no connection to her parents. Morgan was a perfectly behaved young lady, the Good One, and the older couple trusted her implicitly, leaving her on her own, denying her the one thing she wanted. To be seen.

The fear of disappointing them precluded any form of rebellion. Being good was important. Yet, Morgan had now discovered that being bad was also important. Very important.

Shaving her pubic hair seemed like a way to be more naked, more rebellious still, but in a way no authority figure could be disappointed by, so she did that. After shaving, for days she hoped to re-create the magic of that moment she'd discovered her audience. Every morning she woke and brought herself to multiple orgasms waiting for someone to come by and witness her once more. The third attempt, the time five men had watched her masturbate and Morgan knew that things were about to change. She could feel it.

A desperate need for connection, a compulsion to escalate her lewd behaviour grew inside her. Lying on her bed, recovering from the powerful climaxes she'd just had while five strangers watched, Morgan felt a restlessness she couldn't name.

"Let them know you're aware they're watching..." a voice disturbingly like her mother's echoed in her mind.

The sound, so clear, so real sent a shiver down her spine. A cool splash of shocking, cold danger coursed along her nerves, dousing the maelstrom of orgasmic fire burning inside for a brief reprieve. Then, as if the cool shock of fear were actually a new, far hotter burning fuel, the intensity of Morgan's desperation increased. Once more, she moved the vibrator in and out of her slippery slit. An orgasm slithered to life inside her sex, ready to overwhelm her senses, erupting at the idea of letting the men know she knew they were watching.