A Need to Be Seen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rapture pierced her, invading every cell of her being. Pleasure turned to torment of the most delightful variety as Morgan's brain increased the chemical stew it was secreting into her nervous system. This cocktail of dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin flooded her brain, converting the physical strain of her body clenching from exertion into total bliss. Hardly able to breathe, still frantically moving the tool in and out of her spasming core while rubbing her burning clitoris, Morgan was wracked by absolute pleasure.

But, the intense feeling was short lived. The powerful wave crashed over her and rapidly faded.

Like a junkie knowing they will do anything for another fix, Morgan resigned herself to the knowledge that she was about to do something that would change her life in ways she would never be able to anticipate.

Shaking with the aftereffects of that tremendous orgasm, she scrambled to a sitting position on the edge of her bed, her numb legs falling over the side, her feet on the floor. Before she could think about the consequences she stood, impelled by the need to be seen.

With two wobbly steps, she stood in the window, her audience shocked to be discovered. Most of them pretended they were supposed to be there, doing a task. Rather than shut the curtains as she should have, Morgan put one foot on the window sill and grabbed the window frame with one hand to steady herself. The other hand took hold of the vibrator and vulgarly stroked it in and out of her sex, which was wetter than she had ever felt it.

Displayed in the window, Morgan was terrified by how wonderful it felt to be so close to the men. Suddenly able to see their faces in more detail, she stared at their expressions as she brought herself to another exquisite climax.

That orgasm went on and on.

The window was open, given the heat of the day and Morgan was sweaty with the intensity of her orgasm. The cool air caressed her naked flesh deliciously. The men were frozen for a few moments as they took in this new, clearer view of Morgan's nudity. Their eyes moving over her skin were far more enticing than the kiss of the breeze.

Standing in an awkward pose, her hips thrust forward, Morgan struggled to remain upright as shudders of delight shook her body. The atavistic hunger to be observed in the extremity of her passion was all that held her upright in the face of ecstasy erupting from her clit.

Looking into the eyes of the men standing not fifteen feet away on the next building helped create an intimacy she yearned for from someone. Indulging in her nudity made her feel vulnerable and powerful at the same time. Exposing herself during the vulnerable moment of climax gave her such a thrill that she held onto that orgasm as long as she could, showing them her euphoria.

The slide of the vibrator in and out of her sensitive vagina was delicious, having men witness it moving in and out made it far more intense. Ignoring the tremble of her limbs shaking violently from both fear and orgasm, Morgan remained there, fulfilled by finally being witnessed, falsehoods cast aside and her nudity an offer accepted eagerly. The men stood transfixed, none moving, hardly breathing as she writhed in orgasmic delight in front of them.

Eventually, however, it had to end.

Once Morgan could no longer balance, she lowered her leg from the sill and then fell to her knees. With her face pressed to the windowsill, the breeze on her face a sweet relief, she gasped and panted trying to catch her breath after her exertion.

Immediately shame and self-loathing overtook the feelings of delight.

The men were exclaiming to one another about what they had just seen. Mortified beyond measure, Morgan crawled to the side of the window, reached up and drew the curtains as the men protested loudly.

Sitting on the hardwood floor, Morgan trembled with the aftershocks of her climax. Confused by the swirling emotions she felt in her body, Morgan panted, trying to gain control of herself. It felt as if she had stood on the edge of madness and barely managed to stop herself from falling over.

Mortification overwhelmed her and she cried tears she didn't notice as she puzzled over who she was becoming and what she was going to do. They knew she was aware of them watching. They were going to change the game now. She had changed the game herself and regretted it on so many levels.

And yet... the possibilities...

Hiding in her house for as long as possible, Morgan dressed for work and tried to slip out of the house unnoticed, but she could hear the spreading silence as she passed the work-site and the men one by one noticed her. Someone started clapping. It wasn't what she expected and it slowed her headlong flight. When they all started applauding her, she was forced to look up, another part of her fantasy coming true.

Lining the edges of the various floors they were working on, four of the five men who'd watched her clapped. So did the other working men who hadn't seen her. The lone hold-out was the man who'd been watching her all along. Her spy stared at her longingly. He wanted more than to simply watch. She could tell.

*****

That shift at the restaurant seemed to never end. Full of endorphins, Morgan had been able to do her job well in spite of being very distracted. After the high of her actions wore off however, the regret she'd immediately felt began to turn into apprehension.

Not sure what it would mean if true, Morgan wondered if she were a nymphomaniac, or some kind of pervert who needed a prescription to stop her behaviour. Was she going to have to tell a doctor or a shrink what she did, what she enjoyed? Was one of those men going to try and rape her now? She had provoked them, would the police even consider it rape? Morgan knew she could never tell the police about her performances, it would be too intimate, too humiliating.

By the time her endless shift was over Morgan had assured herself she was never going to do anything like that again. No more exhibitionism, no matter what. Her tips were nothing special that night because she had avoided flirting at all. On the bus ride home no-one stared at her body, she didn't flash anyone and no-one paid any attention to the sad girl in the shitty uniform.

It made her feel bereft of magical power.

All night after work, she was restless and irritable. Drifting from one passive entertainment to another, Morgan felt trapped and hemmed in. Finally, she opted to go for a walk to change her surroundings and escape. Purposefully dressed frumpishly in sweatpants, uggs and a big sweater over a t-shirt, Morgan skulked out of the house with her headphones in, wandering into the night. Going to the park nearby where she'd often done yoga in the sunshine, Morgan sulked down the sidewalk lost in melancholy.

It took a while to notice she was being followed.

It took a little longer, a frightening few moments, before she realized it was her Spy, the guy who'd watched her the most. Oddly she felt relief when she recognized him. Then as he moved directly toward her, she felt the stirring of panic. Was he here to rape her?

When he saw that she had stopped walking and was looking at him, he stopped and showed both his hands while speaking. Morgan turned off her music and lowered her headphones, remembering she wasn't supposed to wear headphones at night in the city because it made it easier for rapist to approach unheard.

"Pardon?" she said, not understanding what he was talking about.

"I've been calling you for a bit...I apologize for startling you."

Within five feet, he was closer than she'd ever been to him. His demeanour was gentle, non-threatening, but he was big compared to how tiny Morgan was, over six feet, around two hundred pounds and he intimidated Morgan without doing anything. His hair was normally covered by a hard-hat, but she saw now that it was dirty blond and beginning to thin.

Compelled to memorize every detail for the police report, Morgan assessed his strong face, sharp brow with thick eyebrows and sleepy-lidded eyes that she couldn't tell the colour of in the dark. His long, thin nose looked like it had been broken once and his cheekbones were prominent and sinister in the shadows of the streetlamp. Stubble covered the lower half of his face with a few days growth, but not a beard as Morgan considered them. Full lips that normally, in less menacing circumstances, Morgan would have found appealing curved in an embarrassed smile.

"I... uh... saw you today... I've seen you a lot... in your window..."

Morgan stared at him, hypnotized by fear of him and peril from within.

"Do you recognize me?" he asked, a hopeful quality in his voice that went a long way to making her feel compassion for him.

Morgan nodded.

"Good. Um... I don't know what your deal is... why you... um... showed us - uh showed us you... yourself... but..."

Morgan dreaded what he was going to say, knowing it was going to change everything, but she also felt anticipation. A giddy unnamed hope blossom in her chest.

"I...uh... I'm not great with women..." he sighed heavily and began to pace a bit, shifting as he tried to articulate himself to her.

Morgan was riveted by him, watching him move, his innate grace that of a person used to being physical, but his words were clumsy by contrast.

"I... uh... am guessing you might be-ahem... a professional... woman...of-woman of the night- maybe... Nooffenseifyou'renot!" After his hesitant stuttering, the quick rush of words at the end confused her as much as the painful stammering had.

"I don't understand" she said, her heart filled with pity as she comprehended how excruciating this was for him, whatever this was.

"Oh. Yeah. I should probably go. I'm sorry I bothered you."

Confused even more Morgan called out. "Wait!" and he stopped.

"Did you just ask me... if I'm a prostitute?" she knew she sounded incredulous, but mostly she was curious, not even sure how she felt about it if he had asked that.

Scanning her, clearly trying to guess her reaction, but failing because she hadn't had one yet, he asked "Yes?"

Then the restlessness, the distraction and irritability Morgan had been experiencing all afternoon came into focus. Morgan suddenly intuited that she was horny in a way that couldn't be solved by mere masturbation. Innately, she understood she needed to have sex. The proximity to all those willing men had been nagging at her all week and finally offering herself to them today had tipped her past the point that her fingers could satisfy.

"Yes" she lied stunning herself with the dangerous deceit.

They stood in silence then, a prolonged moment pregnant with potential. Morgan understood that he expected her, the expert, to guide things from there, but she was still reeling from the audacious claim she'd just made.

"Uh... I don't know how much things are... I only have $150... so... whatever that can get me will be fine of course..."

In the midst of an out of body experience Morgan followed a script that seemed obvious to her as she enacted it, but one that she had never entertained in her life.

"For that you can get oral and you can fuck me" Morgan felt like someone else was speaking through her mouth. And the voice continued. "You can't come to my house. We have to go..." She looked around for a spot and was thrilled to see a large play structure. "...over there."

Moving that way in a trance, Morgan assumed he would follow and she climbed the playground equipment to the enclosed platform at the top, gaining a view of the park, lights falling on her, illuminating her like stage lighting. The man followed on her heels, eager now that things were underway.

"This seems a bit exposed..." He whispered.

"I like being seen" she said hollowly, feeling strangely empty inside as she admitted her deepest desire out loud for the first time. It wasn't a sad emptiness, but showed the distance between her brain and her body.

Standing atop the colourful structure, Morgan felt her body shivering with fear even as arousal slithered to life between her legs.

"Would you like me to strip for you?" she asked hopefully.

Nodding, he sat down, leaning against the metal wall of the structure. The sound of his zipper ignited a flame of desire deep inside her belly and Morgan pulled her headphones from around her neck and turned them off.

"I'm going to play a little music to dance to. You keep an eye out for the police" she put her phone on the floor between them. Then just before she pressed play she added "but anyone else can watch."

The brazen tone echoed in her mind as she pressed play. Sultry EDM washed over her, a playlist she'd made to masturbate to a week before when things really began to heat up.

Then Morgan began to dance.

The last time she'd danced for an audience had been the final project she'd done for dance class when she finished high school. That last presentation by her dance school occurred the May before, only three months earlier. Remembering the piece was fairly easy and Morgan performed as much as she could in the cramped space of the play structure.

When she had to think of the next section, Morgan simply filled the pause by taking off her sweater as seductively as she could. When she looked over, her spy was masturbating, his erect cock exposed a few feet away.

Trying to hide her naive fascination, this being the first real erection she'd ever seen, Morgan removed her sweater. Feeling her numb shock giving away to pleasure, the young exhibitionist couldn't help but squeeze her beasts, teasing her aching nipples.

Resuming her dance, Morgan's eyes were continuously drawn to the man's long shaft of muscle that was shaped so appealingly. As he stroked his erection, Morgan grew hornier. Astonished by her behaviour, Morgan pulled her t- shirt over her head and bared her breasts to her viewer. Cool night air caressed her skin deliciously. Shivering, not from cold, but from excitement, she ran her hands over her soft skin, loving the fact that a man was stroking his cock to the sight of her.

Using all her natural grace and years of training, Morgan danced better than she ever had now that lust informed her movements, but she was unaware of that fact. Instead she was mesmerized by the big cock right in front of her.

Failing at being seductive, she had to struggle to kick off her uggs, but she regained her composure when it came time to pull off her sweatpants. Showing her core strength, Morgan lifted her left leg out of her pants as she stood. It was an athletic move that she managed to make look sexy in spite of the type of pants she was wearing.

Then she let the other pant leg fall off as she held her left leg high, her panties all the remained between her sex and his bulging eyes. Continuing the dance in just her underwear and socks, Morgan took extreme pleasure from the air cooling her damp panties where they touched her burning hot sex. The thrill Morgan was experiencing, dancing naked in a public park, in plain view of anyone who might happen by, inflamed her lust. All the flashing on the bus couldn't touch this moment for pure, lascivious delight.

Dancing through to the end of the choreography she knew, Morgan teased herself and her audience by not taking her panties off for a few moments. Then her need to be seen overrode the last ounce of hesitation and in a rush Morgan pulled off her panties. Standing before him, legs spread, the young woman posed two feet from the man stroking himself at the sight of her.

Finally, she was having her fantasy fulfilled. Touching herself, Morgan stood over him and felt wonderfully lecherous as she rubbed her tingling button right in front of his face. Her spy jacked his cock faster, Morgan's eyes locked on his thick knob as she teased her aching slit.

Abruptly he surged forward and the shocked girl felt him grab her buttock and pull her closer. Then his mouth was pressed to her sex and for the first time Morgan felt a tongue slide over her nether lips. The warmth of his mouth and wiggle of his tongue sent salacious jolts of hedonistic delight along her nerves.

Sensation overtook her brain for a moment and thought was left to fend for itself. Quickly becoming a beast of vulgar appetites, Morgan found she relished the slippery caress of his mouth on her sex. Greedily, the virginal young woman accepting this worship of her yearning sex.

Pleasure, exquisite and lecherous, squirmed along every nerve, but she felt it most keenly wherever his enticing tongue slipped. Stunned by how acute her bliss was as he suckled on her clit, Morgan's orgasm arrived and it was so powerful her legs gave out beneath her.

The man helped her tumble to the floor of the play-structure and Morgan opened her legs wantonly. Glorying in having his face so close to her sex, looking at the most private place on her body, she trembled with desire for more. Lifting her hips, she offered her burning clit to his wonderful mouth once more.

The man re-positioned himself between her splayed limbs and buried his face in her soaking folds. Mindlessly squirming on the floor, Morgan humped her crotch up at his slurping mouth, moaning her gratification to the sky. Perfectly content to stay like this forever, Morgan delighted in multiply orgasms from his mouth and fingers. As his tongue slid over her clit, one hand stroked a finger in and out of her sensitive pussy. For the first time another human pressed a finger into her body and Morgan shuddered from the rapture it brought. The man's other hand groped her breasts and all these sensations overwhelmed her unprepared mind with more pleasure than she could ever have imagined. Her Spy bequeathed climax after climax to her contorting body, driving her insane with delight.

Unable to take a deep breath, her body constantly clenching tight with eruptions of ecstasy, Morgan whimpered as her body was pushed past the limits of any lust she'd known before. In pure animalistic hunger, she accepted his ravishment of her vulva and clitoris, writhing beneath him on the playground structure.

Eventually though, his need for gratification overrode his altruism. Morgan hardly knew he'd stopped licking her slit when he was pressing his massive knob to her slippery opening.

Waiting for a particular moment for a long time, imagining it, trying to conceive of unknowable sensations infused that moment with all kinds of meaning for the young virgin. Looking up at the stranger looming over her supine form, Morgan tried, but failed to latch on to any single profound thought. Before any deep meaning crystallized the moment with deep insight her body was simply invaded by the man's thick, hot member. In delightful, but brief seconds, Morgan was finally crammed full of an erect penis for the first time

Stretched in ways her thin vibrator never managed, her body adjusted as the delicious heat filled her aching sex. A void deep inside her body that she had hardly been aware of was suddenly utterly satisfied. Clinging to him, Morgan wept as she felt complete for the first time in her life. Unaware, her lover moved in and out of her petite body, his weight pressing her down onto the play-structure floor.

Morgan was fucking.

Another human being was moving inside her body. She could feel so much of him, so many details and with a part of her body that wasn't used to feeling things. The scrape of his bulbous knob along her insides detonated explosions of carnal rapture and Morgan groaned as he withdrew from her. Then, when he shoved himself back inside, filling her once more, she grunted like an animal as air was forced from her. The impacts from him shoving deep inside sent detonations of euphoria up through her body. Morgan trembled with shock-waves of exaltation from each plunge of his manhood into her squishy depths.