All Comments on 'A Neglected Stepmother Ch. 01'

by Tribad

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You seem to know how to punctuate dialogue but only halfway.

By that, I mean you get it right when the dialogue is first and is followed by the attribution (the narrative that indicates who is speaking). This is an example.

<P>

"Karl, I think it's time we talk about... you know." She paused. "It's just weird, acting like nothing's going on, right?"

<P>

(BTW, you should have followed know with a comma, not a period and she should not have been capitalize. The dialogue and the narrative -- in such a case -- are considered part of the same sentence.)

<P>

However, you seem to be one of this, for some very odd reason, who think that if the attribution comes first there is a paragraph break. You compound it by using a colon instead of a comma. The order does NOT make a difference. The following is an example.

<P>

The young man gulped. He replied:

<P>

"Hot... wet... tight..."

<P>

Uh uh.

<P>

The young man gulped. He replied, "Hot... wet... tight..."

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 4 years ago
Great

This story is so good!

The description doesn’t give much away but when I started reading it I could feel that something was going to happen, it gave off a little buzz when reading.

I love how they progress steadily and the final result is amazing and so hot!

It was not suitable for where I was reading it so I reread it at home and boy did I have a good time!

Great story keep writing and please add more to this fabulous story

justwarped2018justwarped2018over 4 years ago

hot story keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A simply supurb story - so full of love & unbridled lust

Angelica reminds me of my mother.

spank005spank005over 4 years ago
Loved it

Please continue this story👍🏾👌🏾💯

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Loved the story. My stepmother didn't wear panties but I did jack off secretly watching her at our pool in her bikini.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Been here, read this...

Countless times. This scenario has been used more times than I can count. Stealing mom's, or step-moms or sis's panties and/or bra to jerk off with every time and doing it in the living room or in someone's bedroom with the door left unlocked or even open. Then being too dumb to consider what they will do with that cum covered underwear. It's just about like when the kid jerks off in bed and never considered how to prevent making a total mess. Maybe a box of tissue?

I stopped reading this completely unoriginal story after just a few paragraphs. There is no talent required to copy what others have done so many times. It's really just plagiarism.

You should try to do better and create your own style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is hot. Please continue. 5 stars.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Great Start

This scenario never gets old for me and I really enjoyed this one. Please continue.

TribadTribadover 4 years agoAuthor
Author's response

To the anonymous comment regarding punctuation : thank you for your observations, I will try to take this into account next time I write. English is not my first language so, to all my readers, apologies if there are any grammatical or punctuation mistakes in my stories.

To the anonymous comment regarding plagiarism : I actually read very few stories on this website. While I'm not claiming that my work here is unique, it's certainly not inspired by anything other than my own fantasies. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy this story, but try to avoid making such disrespectful accusations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Harem

You should add the second stepmom and the real one later make it a harem

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
I liked it!

This one might not be original but I still enjoyed it, so thank you for your time and imagination.

The setup was well written, but I wish you had taken more time with the transition. You had hinted at Angelica's character but more was needed at the pool for this to have been believable.

If she had been burning with desire and unable to hide her nipples in her bikini, then the next part would have been great.

Sexual tension is what makes a story like this enjoyable, so the jump to the next chapter was a bad idea. For the next chapter, I'd recommend taking her back a step and getting Karl to agree what they did was wrong. Then rebuild the tension between the two until they can't take anymore.

She's an artist, so maybe you could get Karl to pose for her as the final part of the seduction.

Best wishes,

Dom.

HardBenHardBenover 4 years ago
AWESOME

A really well-written and totally erotic story.

I loved it.

Lucky Karl is all I can say.....ha ha

Thanks for sharing

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(7/10/2021)

Regarding the anonymous comment of a year ago "Been here, read this..." There isn't a sincere word in his comment. It reeks of jealousy, how sad. I guess haters gotta hate. This chapter was very well written, very imaginative and so erotic. Very well done Mr. Author, thank you for sharing your talent with us readers. This was a very enjoyable read. No less than 5 stars from me.

albert1eralbert1erover 2 years ago
Enjoyed

Yes the theme is not original but there is a lot of stories on here, especially Loving Wives stories that are in a similar vein.

At least you kept it sane. No 10 inch cocks or 40GG breasts.

Well done, nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My stepmom Gwen was 31 yrs older than myself and i loved everything about her she was tall slim attractive dressed to compliment her figure and as i found out a great fck in bed the fact i was her husband son turned her on even more i look back on that time with fond memories and wondered did anyone know or suspect both of us and our incestuous affair...TYE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTribad@Tribad
Hi everyone, I'm an author from France, and I like writing stories about voyeurism, exhibitionism, masturbation, incest and non-consent. I enjoy corresponding via email with my readers, so don't hesitate to write, I'll do my best to reply fast :-)