A Neglected Stepmother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm almost there..." she said. "I can... feel my orgasm building up... Karl... are you gonna watch your naughty stepmom come?"

"Yeah..."

His eyes glued to Angelica, the young man watched as she began to rock her hips against her hands, moaning and screaming in abandon as pleasure overwhelmed her. Her breasts bounced up and down as her entire body tensed up repeatedly, pushing the waves of pleasure all the way to her extremities. Looking at her stepson, she moaned:

"Oh... I'm coming, Karl... Watch me come..."

Angelica had lost control of her body, her crotch bucking with abandon as she pushed her fingers as deep inside as she could through her orgasm.

When her climax eventually subsided, Angelica let her side rest against the backrest while she continued to delicately caress her clitoris, still looking at Karl.

"Did you... enjoy that?" she asked, slowly catching her breath.

Shaking his head slowly with a smile, Karl said:

"I... don't have the words."

Smiling back at him, Angelica looked at the bulge in his trunks and said:

"I would really like to see how hard I make you, Karl... Could you show me? All you have to do is pull these down."

The young man looked at his naked stepmother, her body covered in sweat. She had stopped touching herself and was now just sitting next to him, her bust turned towards him.

Karl wanted her to see his body. Listening only to his lust, he reached under the waistbands of his trunks, swiftly pulled them down to his ankles, and tossed them aside. He was now sitting completely naked on the sofa. Angelica bit her lower lip as she watched her stepson's pulsing erection.

She took a deep breath, and said:

"I want to... watch you play with yourself, like you do when you're thinking about me. Could you do that for me?"

As though he were hypnotized, Karl slowly brought his hands towards his manhood. He cupped his balls with the left, and grabbed his erection with the right. His eyes glued to his stunning stepmom, his gaze wandered between her eyes and her breasts as he began to stroke himself slowly.

They were both breathing deeply.

"You're beautiful, Karl..." Angelica said tenderly.

"Th-thank you... You too, Angelica. You're... perfect."

As Karl was stroking himself and massaging his balls, Angelica asked:

"Karl, did you realize that as of last month, I've lent you every single piece of my underwear?"

After a moment of hesitation, he nodded. She continued:

"That means that, since that moment, every single day, when I was going out, when I was with your dad, when I was working... I was wearing underwear that had been wrapped around your sex... that you had masturbated with... that you had ejaculated in..."

"I... I know," Karl replied as he continued playing with himself. "Every time I looked at you, I thought about that... That I had come in the underwear that, right at that moment... was against your pussy."

Angelica bit her lower lip.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

"Of course I did. And you?"

"Yes... It was almost as if you had... ejaculated on me."

"Oh god..." the young man replied.

Angelica smiled, and asked:

"Did you ever picture yourself coming on me?"

The young man gulped, then slowly nodded.

"Well, I suppose today is your chance... Would you like to do that?"

Again, he nodded.

"Then, stand in front of me," she said, letting her back rest on the sofa, her arms resting on her sides.

As he continued stroking his erection, Karl stood up and placed himself in front of his stepmother.

"You would really empty yourself all over your stepmother? You would... cover me with your semen?" She asked teasingly.

"Yes..."

"Well, I guess you're just as naughty as I am..."

Suddenly, the reality of the situation struck Karl, in a burst of clarity. He was masturbating in front of his father's wife, standing over her naked body, about to sully her with his semen... He asked:

"Angelica, is this... really okay?"

She smiled.

"Well, you're just a young man playing with himself... And I just happen to be sitting in front of you..."

"I'm... almost there, Angelica."

Sitting perfectly still, she replied:

"It's okay, Karl... My entire body is your canvas now... Paint it as you please."

Karl felt his climax approaching. Still cupping his balls with one hand, his other was slowly but steadily sliding up and down his cock, glistening in his precum. He lifted his left leg and placed his foot on the armrest, right next to Angelica. He was now stroking his member inches from her upper body.

He looked at his naked stepmother, seconds away from his orgasm. Any second thoughts were long gone now. His only focus was reaching his climax, and covering Angelica's skin with his thick semen. Sitting still below him, she was at his mercy, he could aim anywhere he wanted. He looked at her glistening vulva, at her delicious round breasts, at her beautiful face.

A thought occurred to him. He remembered the feeling of knowing that anytime she was with someone, Angelica was wearing panties that he had sullied. But those were hidden. What was the part of her body that everyone could see when they talked to her? The one he would continue to see every day when he looked at her? A moment away from the edge, he looked into his stepmother's eyes and said:

"Angelica, I want to... come on your face."

Angelica smiled. Right as she closed her eyes, she had the time to see the first burst of her stepson's semen fly towards her. Immediately, she felt his hot, thick fluid hit her eyelids. The second burst landed on her forehead and her hair. The third splashed on her lips.

Shaking uncontrollably, overcome with the most intense pleasure he had ever felt, Karl continued to pump his erection and watched as his manly fluid covered Angelica's face, one burst after the other. He watched his orgasmic gushes land on her cheek, her nose, and again on her mouth and eyelids. He massaged his balls as he felt them rapidly drain, riding the waves of his orgasm.

Nothing would ever wipe away the image of his stepmother's face covered in his sperm, he thought as his climax ended. He slowly continued to stroke as he watched his thick white fluid slowly glide down Angelica's face. Any time he would look at her from now on, he would remember how she looked now.

When he pulled away, she wiped her eyelids and opened her eyes. Looking into his, she asked with a playful smile:

"Do you like seeing your stepmother's face covered in your semen, Karl?"

"Yes..."

"I never imagined either of us could be so naughty..."

12