A Neglected Teacher

Story Info
A sexy hungry teacher gets the attention she needs.
7.3k words
4.75
19.2k
26
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers

I had recently turned sixty and retired from my career in law enforcement, but after a couple of months of being bore out of my skull, I decided to take up a retirement job to keep me busy and to keep the peace in my with my prude of a wife. She was not happy with me being home all the time and not long into retiring, she made it clear that whatever I wanted to do, it would be done without her.

Unfortunately, I was not the divorcing type of man, and even though our daughter was grown and out of the house, I figured that I would stick with my wife until death us do part even if it meant doing it without any intimacy or even spending some quality time alone with her. My wife was a cold hearted narcissistic bitch but I still held on to the fact that deep down I continued to love her in some way.

Anyway, the retirement job I picked up was at a local high school as a custodian, working the afternoon shift. It was an easy job, probably one of the easiest jobs I had ever done in my life. The school was not very big as far as schools go, but then our town was pretty small and so we only had to clean a couple of floors.

I started my shift there just as all the kids were leaving for the day so the only people, I would run into were a few teachers here and there before they finished their day. They were all nice and always seemed to appreciate the job that I was doing for them and it made me feel good to help them in any way I could to make their day easier.

One teacher in particular, Mrs. Donley, was one of those teachers that always stayed later than the rest, seemingly buried in endless papers to grade or reports to read. I thought it was kind of nice because it gave me the opportunity to talk to her on a frequent basis as I started cleaning the classrooms. She was a very sweet woman and always had a smile when I came to her classroom.

Now as far as looks goes, she was probably what most would consider an average attractive woman, in her mid-forties with brown hair, highlighted with some hints of gray here and there. She did not wear much makeup as she just had a natural beauty about her that did not require being covered up.

At first, the only thing we did was make small talk, like the weather, how the day was going, or anything that she might need done in her room over and above what I normally do. We also talked a little about our spouses and our children along the way. This type of chatting went on between us for a couple of months and like I said, Mrs. Donley always seemed happy and had that sweet smile that could melt a cold heart in a moment.

That all changed one week though when I noticed that smile of hers disappeared and she became a bit distant with me, sometimes leaving before I managed to get to her classroom. I could tell that something was wrong but I was not sure if I was in the right place to ask her about it.

Well, after a couple of weeks of her being like this, I finally managed to catch Mrs. Donley while still in her room. When I got there and tapped on her door, she still had no smile to offer, so I did not hold back any longer and asked her, "Mrs. Donley, are you okay? You seem pretty down lately and it doesn't seem like you to not have a smile on your face."

She just looked up at me from her work, without saying a word, but then stared off into the distance. I saw tears well up in her eyes and I knew something was definitely wrong.

"Mrs. Donley? I'm sorry if I am overstepping here, but please if you need to talk about it, I am here to listen."

She gave me a halfhearted smile as a tear fell down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away and said, "Thank you, Steve, I really appreciate that but I'm not sure I even know how to start a conversation with you about what's going on with me or if it would be appropriate here at work like this. Oh, and please, just call me Joan. You calling me Mrs. Donley makes me feel older than I already am."

I moved a little closer to her desk so I could speak a little softer and said, "It's okay, like I said, whatever you need to talk about, the conversation will stay just between us and no other, Joan, and by the way, you're not old by any means, at least not nearly as old as I am.

I offered her a smile after saying that and was at once greeted with that killer smile of hers as she paused to look me over for a moment then replied, "Thanks for that, but lately, I sure am feeling my age, much of it thanks to my husband."

She paused again, looked around me at her opened classroom door and said in a low voice, "Can you close that door, I don't want to chance anyone else hearing me."

I quickly moved and closed the door, then came back over closer to her desk and sat down in one of the student chairs nearby to give her my undivided attention.

Joan looked at me as if she were searching for the right words to say, then looked back down at her desk briefly before looking out her classroom window into the gray cold December sky and asked, "Do you think it will snow for Christmas?"

I sighed a little and replied, "Joan, do you really want to talk about the weather?"

"No, not really," she said shaking her head and I could see a half smile form on her lips from the side of her face. She turned back to me and bluntly asked, "Steve, are you and your wife still intimate?"

I was a little shocked at her question at first, but I had to quickly remind myself that I had asked her to talk, so without hesitation, I replied, "Unfortunately no. That ship sailed years ago when she got religion and decided that intimacy was for procreation only, but what does that have to do with you, Joan?"

She nodded, thought for a moment and said, "I think my husband is cheating on me."

That reply threw me for a bit of a loop because I definitely did not see that one coming.

She went on to explain, "We have not been intimate for months now, and I've tried everything I possibly can to try create that spark that we once had. Tom was always a wonderful lover and we had always had a great sex life, but over the past year his interest has gotten less and less. Like I said, I have tried but he doesn't seem to care so I can only conclude that he is either cheating on me or he just doesn't love me anymore."

After saying that, Joan buried her face into her hands and started to cry softly. Instinctually, I got up and went around the desk to her where I leaned down a little to put my arm around her shoulder, rubbing back and forth to offer her some comfort.

"Joan, I can't understand any man that would want to cheat on you. In just the short time I have known you, I can tell that you are a wonderful caring person, so maybe there is some other reason why he hasn't been interested like maybe something going on with his health?"

Joan shook her head and said, "No, there is nothing wrong with his health. He goes to the gym five days a week and doesn't drink or smoke or anything bad like that. He's the portrait of health next to his old bag of a wife now. God, what am I going to do?"

Joan turned towards me and threw herself against me, buried her face into my abdomen, wrapped her arms around me and sobbed harder. Clearly there was something more going on that I did not know about because what I said to her did not seem to give her any comfort whatsoever.

One thing for sure, though, as she continued hugging me, I could not help but notice how amazing she smelled. It was the scent of summer flowers, like lilacs or something that filled my senses to the point of intoxication. I began running my hand and fingers through the back of her hair to sooth her but again, the smell of her and how tightly she was hugging me, had an effect on me that I clearly did not expect at my age. My cock started to swell with excitement.

I only hoped that Joan, in letting her emotions out, would not feel my rapidly growing erection, inside my work trousers, as she hugged me. Then I realized in the position she was in, her breasts were pressed against the front of my pants where my prick had risen to full mast and was now pressing back against them.

Joan stopped crying and my heart began to pound in my chest with nervousness. She had to have felt my hard on but she continued keeping her head pressed against my abs. The next thing I felt was her dropping one of her arms from around my hips and her hand coming up between us.

I did not move as I felt her fingers move up the front of my pants and over my swollen member where she traced the entire outline of my cock, slowly and methodically. A small gasp escaped me at the pleasure I felt from her gentle touch and soft exploration.

Then she abruptly pulled back and turned away in sudden embarrassment, buried her face in her hands again, saying, "Oh my gosh, Steve. I am so sorry about that. Please forgive me, please, God, I can't believe I just did that. Please don't say anything to anyone, I don't want to get fired."

I didn't move from where I was standing, still just about a foot away from her, with my cock bursting at the seams to be freed from its confines.

"Joan, it's okay. I would never say anything and you don't have to be sorry. I sure didn't expect to get excited like this and I am sure you did not plan to touch me like you did, so please don't worry about it," I said softly and gently placed my hand on her shoulder.

Joan turned and looked up at me with red eyes, her cheeks still stained with tears. Her eyes slowly drifted down and locked on to the bulge still pushing on the front of my pants and her tongue slowly drifted across the edge of her lower lip.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly before saying, "Steve, I have never been with any other man before and never once thought about cheating on my husband, at least up until now, but feeling you get excited as I hugged you, really made me feel like a desired woman again, even if it was just for a few moments."

I sighed and said, "Joan, you are a beautiful woman and you are VERY desirable. I have never cheated on my wife, either, but I cannot stand here and say that I haven't thought about it because I am definitely thinking about it right now. When a person is neglected by their significant other for long periods of time, it's hard not to expect those thoughts from happening, right?"

Joan looked back up into my eyes and smiled a little before saying, "Thank you for making me feel better, Steve and yes, you are right about those thoughts, for sure. I have to admit, I have been attracted to you from the first time we met but I just kept those feelings hidden but now, I can't help but want your attention."

I leaned down and kissed her soft lips, instantly feeling the electrical impulses of heated desire transfer back and forth between us as her lips parted and our tongues met. Joan moan softly into my mouth and I felt her hand return to the front of my pants to gently massage my raging boner.

I moved my hands down while we got deeper into our kissing and touched her breasts through the material of the sweater she was wearing. Joan jumped at first but then moaned again into me and when my fingers found her very erect nipples pushing out of her bra and sweater, she let out a little whimper of wanton.

Joan reached up to the front of my pants, found my zipper and pulled it down, then quickly pushed her hand inside as we continued to make out. She wasted no time in getting her small hand inside my boxers where she wrapped her nimble fingers around my thick throbbing flesh.

It was now my turn to moan into our kiss as it had been forever and a day since I had last felt the soft touch of a woman on me. Joan gently massaged me back and forth but quickly grew tired of the restriction inside my pants as she deftly wrestled my cock right out of my zipper and began stroking me up and down while we still kissed like two teens on a drive-in date.

Joan pulled back from our kiss, looked into my eyes as if she were a hungry beast ready to eat her prey and said, "My God, Steve, your cock is gorgeous and HUGE! Please forgive my forwardness."

I could not have objected if I had wanted to, because in the next instant, this petite sexual bundle of fire had the bulbous head my prick into her mouth sucking on it as if it was the last meal she would eat.

I closed my eyes and groaned at the sheer pleasure she was giving me. Joan, this sweet innocent woman and teacher that I have grown to really appreciate over the past several months, was sucking my cock like a porn star while one of her hands massaged the base of my flesh while the other cradled my balls.

Joan pulled back and quickly said, "Cum in my mouth, Steve, I want to taste you."

Good God! I have never came so quickly in my life as I felt the sudden onrush of my orgasm rifle through me like a bullet firing from a gun. In the next moment, I cried out as quietly as I could while stream after stream of my fluid shot out of me and poured into her hungry gullet!

Joan groaned in her animalistic hunger as she gulped my sperm down, swallowing hard over and over, keeping a suction on my organ like I had never felt before. This quiet reserved woman that I came to know, was THE epitome of all the oral love queens that I had ever met!

As my body began to jerk from hypersensitivity, Joan slowed her sucking to that of a slow savor, gently kissing and sucking around the head, squeezing out the final pearl drops in which she lapped up as soon as they appeared from my small orifice.

My breathing finally began to slow and I looked down at Joan through my half closed eyes, my body still humming as if I were standing on a small voltage of wire, and smiled at her.

She grinned up at me while still stealing the occasional kiss along my shrinking cock, then stuck her tongue out to take one last drop from me before saying, "Oh Steve, that was amazing and you tasted so fucking good. If I hadn't wanted to swallow your cum so badly, I would have had this beautiful cock of yours inside my pussy, but that will have to wait another day."

I had never seen this side of Joan before but I sure hoped it would not be the last because still kneeling before me was a sex hungry mature woman that had suddenly come back to life, seemingly because of me.

I grinned back at her and said, "Why wait? I would love to return the favor and feast upon your sex. Taste your tangy sweet fluid as I slide my tongue inside you."

Joan's eyes grew wide and I swear I heard a growl come from deep inside her before she said in a half broken voice, "Oh fuck, If I did not have to go pick up my kids, I'd be grinding on your face right now!"

Joan stood up and kissed me hard, moaning into my mouth again and pushing the front of her body hard against me and my still limp cock hanging between us.

She pulled back and said, "Come by and see me again tomorrow, early if you can, Steve. I don't have a seventh period class."

We kissed hard again and I could feel the blood start to surge back into my cock once more, something that had not happened to me since I as in my thirties. Joan started stroking me and whimpering out her desire into me before pulling back quickly and letting go of my prick.

"I swear if I didn't have to leave, Steve, now please get out of here before I get myself in trouble!"

I grinned, winked at her and stole another tongue lashing kiss before turning, tucking my half hard cock back into my pants and quickly walking out of her classroom.

Before I closed her door, I could have sworn that I heard her say in a low voice, "You are in for a hell of a good time, mister custodian man."

*********

For the rest of that night and into the next morning, all I could think about was Joan and how everything about her just thrilled me to the core. When I walked into the kitchen, to get some coffee, my wife was sitting there at the table and glanced up and down at me as I walked by with a half a hard on pushing against my boxers.

"Huh, what's got you aroused this morning," she asked with a mocking tone?

I just smirked as I poured a cup and said, "I guess I had a dream that you sucked my cock."

I turned back towards her and sat across the table from her. She looked at me with a sneer, got up and put her coffee cup into the sink then headed out of the kitchen, but before she walked out the doorway, she said in her spiteful tone, "You keep dreaming because that's all your getting."

Fucking cunt. She always knows how to cut me deep. As much as I detest her nasty bitch attitude, there was still a small part of me that wanted to lay her down on the table right here and fuck the attitude right out of her. She may be a bitch, but she still looks good and I would not hesitate to give her my dick if she'd let me.

I quickly forgot about my wife and started thinking about Joan again and how excited I was getting about seeing her today. I felt my cock rise to full mast so I reached down to softly stroke it though my boxers. I thought about how Joan reacted when she saw my hard flesh, how her face lit up and her eyes went wide before she sucked me off. God, I could not wait to see her again.

I got to work and quickly went through my daily checklist of things that needed done. I went into the custodian closet and pulled out my maintenance cart, making short work of replenishing the supplies that I needed, then made my way to my work section, my heart pounding with excitement as I could not wait to see Joan.

When I got to her classroom, she was sitting there at her desk reading papers as usual. I tapped on her door and said, "Good day, Mrs. Donley."

Joan looked up, smiled and motioned for me to come in and said in a low voice, "Steve, please close the door behind you."

As soon as I closed it and turned towards her, Joan had managed to close the distance between us and wrapped her arms around me sending new levels of excitement all through my body as she buried her face into my chest. I hugged her back, running my fingers through her fragrant hair and kissed the top of her head.

Joan pulled back from our hug and gave me that gorgeous smile of hers before she said, "I have been thinking about you all night and all day, Steve and could hardly concentrate on anything else."

I smiled and nodded, saying, "Me too, Joan. I've been humming with excitement since the moment I woke up."

She got a devilish grin on her face and asked, "Did you wake up with wood thinking about me?"

I chuckled and said, "As a matter of fact, I did and I just had to relieve myself."

"Hmmmm, I would have loved to have seen that, but then I would not have been able to just watch you stroke yourself, either," Joan giggled.

"Oh, really now? I wonder what you might have done?"

I looked at her with a grin and she giggled again, put her hand on the front of my pants where I was already becoming hard and said, "Well, I guess we'll have to find out sometime."

I kissed her welcoming lips and she immediately whimpered into it as our tongues met and did the tango. My God this woman was hotter than I ever could have imagined. The way she responded to me and heated up like she did, grinding her body against me as we made out.

I remembered what I wanted to do to her the day before but did not have time so I was not going to waste what little time we had today, so as we kept kissing I moved her over to her desk in a slow dance while running my hands up and down her back and over her skirt covered ass.

Oh my, she had worn a skirt. I wonder if she knew how much of a weakness I had for sexy mature women in skirts, especially as sexy as Joan was with her amazing thick ass. Not too small and not too big, she had the perfect mom bod that was soft in all the right places.

When we managed to get to her desk, I deftly lifted her up and set her down on it, causing the two of us to break from our kiss and her to let out a little squeal and a giggle.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers
12