A Neglected Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan looked at me with a devilishly sly look and said, "Oh Mr. Custodian, whatever are you going to do to me?"

I looked at her and returned her grin, sat down in her chair in front of her, lifted her legs up to my shoulders to reveal her neatly trimmed pussy, with fat clitoral hood and labia sticking out like rose petals preparing to bloom, spread right there in front of me. My God, this woman had the sexiest pussy I had ever laid eyes on!

I leaned in, breathed in her musky fragrance for just a moment before kissing her right on her clit, causing her to jump and let out another little squeal of delight. Then I started from the top of her clit and licked all the way down through her already soaking wet slit.

Her juices flowed onto my tongue like honey as I slowly licked all around her hot cunt, taking time to suck her fat inner lips into my mouth and swirling my tongue all around them.

Joan reached up and ran her soft hands across my shaved head and said with a groan, "Oh my God, Steve, I've been thinking about this all day long, when you teased me about going down on me yesterday."

I intensified my feasting on her delicious pussy, sucking on her large clit and making her squirm her ass all over her desk. Joan did all she could to muffle her cries of pleasure but was having a hard time doing so as she ground her sex against my face.

While I continued working on her clit, I reached up and slid two fingers inside her surprisingly tight cunt and pushed them upwards to massage her inner hot spot. Joan nearly came off her desk when I did that and let out cry that she was unable to contain.

After having given birth to two children, I wondered for a moment how she could be so tight, but then I noticed a small faint scar running just at the top of her pubic hair line.

I looked up at Joan at her sounds of pleasure, while not skipping a beat in my quest to devour her hot pussy. She returned my look with her own wild crazed look and said, in a loud whisper, "My GOD, Steve, what are you doing to me?"

I back away from her flesh for only a second to answer her in a hungry growl, "I'm feasting on the most amazing pussy ever."

Joan threw her head back and just repeated over and over, in a breathless whisper while gripping my head, "Oh GOD, OH GOD, OH MY GOD!"

She let out a hiss and instantly Joan's body started to convulse, her pussy grinding up and down on my face to the point that her soft pubic hair was being mashed into my nose as she powered through her first wild orgasm.

When she started to come down a little, Joan looked down at me with those wild eyes again knowing that I was not about to stop at one as I kept going. I moved my mouth down, pulled my fingers out of her sloppy wet hole and closed my mouth over it to suck the fresh juices from her.

I slid my tongue inside, feeling her spasms massaging my tongue as if to try and pull it inside deeper as Joan whimpered and squealed. I moved back up and started working on her clit again, which had now gotten so swollen that it almost resembled a tiny cock and shoved my fingers back inside her.

Instantly Joan started to convulse again, harder this time, throwing her body back on her desk, knocking off papers, books and her pen cup. She put both hands over her mouth to try and stifle her cries of pleasure but was having a very hard time doing so as another orgasm ripped through her body.

Again, I moved down to drink her in, savoring and swallowing her nectar while she gurgled out something incoherent. I was not done with my meal of her yet and when she realized that, she sat up on her elbows and eek out in a hoarse voice, "Steve, YOU ARE GOING TO DRIVE ME INSANE!"

I gave her a quick smile then went back to my work, sucking her clit but this time pushing three fingers inside her slimy wet quim, massaging deeper and hard against her g-spot. Joan's eyes literally rolled back inside her head as her body once more went wild under me.

She thrashed around her desk throwing off anything that was left lying there from the last orgasm she had. Her pussy spasmed even harder around my fingers with each convulsion so I slid them out and once more put my mouth over her opening and slid my tongue in.

Just as I did, I was rewarded with a powerful squirt from her pussy, a mixture of her sweet juices and tangy urine went straight down my throat as I swallowed every drop, savoring the flavor of her body's fluids while she lost her mind with her explosive climax.

Joan's body went limp and I knew she had had enough, so I gently kissed her pussy and licked around to clean up any remaining juice from her, staying away from her most sensitive spots so she could catch her breath.

When I finished, I stood up and leaned over Joan, looking down at her face and disheveled hair. She slowly opened her eyes, licked her dry lips and looked up into my face. A smile slowly spread across her lips and I happily returned it.

I said to her, softly, "You doing okay there, Mrs. Donley?"

She choked out a half giggle and put her arms up for me to help her sit up and as I did, I could tell that her body was still very weak. Joan grinned as I held her in place and said, "Steve, whatever you did to me was..... I can't even describe it because I have never had that happen before."

She paused and then went wild eyes, putting her hand over her mouth and said in a whimper, "Oh my God, Steve, did I pee in your mouth?"

I laughed a little as I sat down in front of her again, still supporting her a little as her legs now dangled over the side of the desk. Her skirt had fallen down a bit and I could just see the bottom of her pussy still peeking out from under the hem.

"Yeah, you did, but it was more of a combined mixture of pee and cum, but please don't worry about that because that is what I had hoped you would do."

She looked at me funny and said, "Really? So that's what they talk about when they say a woman can squirt?"

I chuckled again and replied, "Exactly. You've never had that happen before, huh?"

Joan shook her head and said, "Oh my, no. No one has ever made me cum like that, Steve. Wow, you are amazing you know that?"

I nodded and said, "I just love to please, Joan."

"I can tell, and not to bring up a sore subject, but how is your wife not all over you on a regular basis?"

I sighed and said, "Back in the day, she was but then she got religion and turned into a bitter prude and I really don't know why. I have always been good to her and even now, I still treat her nicely, but you know, I could ask you the same question because Joan, you are incredible. You husband must be a fool to chance losing you."

Joan blushed a little and acted all shy as she hid her smile, but I could still see the pain hiding behind her eyes.

"Thanks, Steve. You don't know how much I love hearing you say that. Let's make a deal, to not bring up any more sore subjects, okay," she said with a smile.

"Sounds like a good deal to me, Joan."

"Awesome, now pull out that cock of yours so I can suck it again. I'd really love to have you inside my pussy but I really could not handle another orgasm right now, I may just pass out or scream so loud that the whole school would hear me and that would be a little hard for us to explain," she said with a laugh.

Joan slid off her desk as I stood up while she took my place in her chair and quickly unzipped my pants, helping me release my aching hard cock.

She smiled as she wrapped her soft hand around it and gently stroked it. A small stream of precum oozed from my pee hole and Joan quickly moved in and licked it off before closing her skilled mouth over my throbbing flesh.

She made a "mmmm" sound as she began working her magic on me, using her hand along with her mouth to please me and it was not long before I felt the surge boiling up from within.

My breathing became ragged and Joan sensed my impending release as Joan moved her lips and hand on me a bit faster. My body jerked and I let out a very audible gasp as the first spasm hit me and the first stream of cum hit the back of her throat.

Joan moaned again, as I filled her mouth with my seed, swallowing hard to keep up with my flow, but just as she did yesterday, not a drop spilled while she sucked out every last ounce of my fluid.

I looked down at her, those beautiful sparkling blue eyes looking back up at me with my cock still her mouth and when she winked at me, I could not help but to let out a little chuckle.

She released my softening flesh from her mouth, gave the head a little kiss and said with a sexy grin, "I am already addicted to you and your cock, Steve, so what do you have to say about that?"

I laughed a little and said, "Well, I guess I can look forward to more of this, then?"

Joan nodded with the naughtiest look yet and I could not help but pull her up out of her chair, kiss her passionately and pull her body tight against mine. I wanted more of her in the worst way so I guess you could say that I was instantly addicted to her, too, and she was eating every bit of my addiction right up.

When the two of us had composed ourselves, we sat back down near her desk. It was time to talk about what was happening between us and she knew it as much as I did. One thing I did know is that I did not want this to end any time soon.

Joan looked at me with a grin but then got serious before saying, "Steven, these past couple of days have been amazing to say the least, but I have to be honest with you, I don't know what the future holds for me and my marriage with Donnie. I still love him but I'm not sure how much longer I can try and hold our marriage together."

I nodded and said, "Joan, I agree, these past two days have rocked my world in ways that I haven't experience in a long time, but I had made a commitment to my wife many years ago that I would be there for better or for worse and even though it has been 'worse' for a long time now, I feel that I have to keep trying to the end. However, in saying that, I still want to have fun with you and just enjoy each other for however long it lasts."

Joan smiled again, and replied, "I know, Steve, my God, I know. Being with you has made me feel wanted again and my sexuality has been let loose once more. Let's make a pact, okay? Let's just enjoy each other and whatever happens, sound good to you, because I have to be blunt and honest, you are an amazing man and I haven't even gotten to fuck you yet."

Joan giggled like a school girl after saying that and I could not help but laugh along with her because I felt the same. I said to her, "YOU are the one that brings out all the heat from me, my dear Joan. I never would have imagined you being so sexual but I have to say, I love every bit of your sexuality and whatever is going on with Donnie, he had better realize what he stands to lose if he is giving up on you and cheating on you."

Joan smiled and her eyes began to fill with tears again. I wasted no time pulling her chair close to mine and hugged her tightly against me. I breathed in the smell of her hair as she buried her face in my chest and let out all her emotions once more. I could tell that she still loved her husband, and I was really just acting like a surrogate lover for her.

Joan pulled back abruptly and said with a smile through her tear stained cheeks, "Steve, whatever it is between us may be physical at this point, but you need to know that I think you are a wonderful man and I have to say, your wife is missing out."

I nodded in appreciation and kissed her sweet lips once more, softly and sweetly before asking, "Oh, one more thing, how did you not freeze your sexy butt off today by not wearing panties under your skirt?"

Joan giggled again and said, "You like that I went commando for you, Steve?"

I nodded emphatically before she finished with a little laugh, "Well, to be honest, I had leggings and panties on, but right before you came on, I went into the bathroom and took them off. It was definitely chilly under my skirt with the drafts in this old building but you sure warmed me up in a hurry."

Her laughter, her naughty smile, and her hot kisses, soon had my cock hard again as we sat there facing each other. I had not bothered to button my pants after her incredible blowjob so there was nothing to hold my prick back from getting back up to its full length as we traded little kisses.

Joan must have acted purely on instinct because her hand soon found my erection once more and her fingers gently stroked back and forth. She looked at me and her naughty grin got wider before she said in a low sexy tone, "Oh my goodness, you are such a strong virile man, Steve."

I stood up, picking Joan up with me and sat her back on her desk as she looked at me with wide eyes. I lifted her legs up to the side of the desk giving me a clear spread view of her pussy once more. I marveled at her sex, still slightly red from my oral onslaught and still very wet and glistening in the light of late afternoon sun shining through the windows.

I wanted her and I knew she felt the same as I leaned closer and brushed the head of my cock against her wet labia. Joan's grin disappeared and her lips parted as she let out a heavy sigh of wanton. I looked at her with matching desire and she slowly nodded as I pushed the head of my flesh inside her.

Joan let out a groan and said in a hoarse whisper, "Oh God, Steve. Go slow, baby, you are really thick."

I nodded and slowly slid the rest of myself inside her until I pushed hard against her cervix and my balls came to rest against her ass, holding there while Joan locked her lips against mine just in time to muffle her loud moan.

I cannot for the life of me ever remember a pussy ever feeling this good wrapped so tightly around me. Joan was pure hot velvety wet silk inside, holding my prick in a grip that would have matched any virgin.

We kissed passionately and I began moving my hips in slow motion, in and out of her liquid heat, listening to Joan's cries, her moans and her whimpers as I fucked her right there on her desk.

Joan broke away from our kissing and in a half whisper half moan, said, "Oh my God, baby, you feel so damn good inside me. Fuck me, Steve, fuck my pussy like you have wanted to since you met me."

Her words only added fuel to my fire as I fucked her tight cunt harder, slamming against her inner wall, garnering a heavy grunt from her each time. It had been too long since I had felt pussy this good and was going to be sure to pound another orgasm out of her before I emptied my nuts.

I did not have long to wait as Joan's eyes grew wide and her voice choked out, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

Joan's eyes then rolled back into their sockets and she threw her head back as before, her body going into its hardest convulsion yet as her pussy grabbed my cock in a sudden vice grip before it began spasming hard around my cock onslaught. Her powerful orgasm triggered my own, as I thrust myself all the way into her, another load shot up through me and fired stream after stream into her spastic womb.

It took several minutes for the two of us to come back to our senses and bring our breathing back under control. Joan looked at me through half closed eyes and managed to put on a little smile just before I kissed her again, a long lingering kiss, tasting her lips and gently touching her tongue with mine.

She sighed heavily when I pulled away and asked, "Is there anything about you that just does not make me completely melt? You kiss like they do in romance novels, Steve."

I chuckled and replied, "Well, being with you feels like a romance novel, Joan. I feel like that bad boy in the books that swoops in and steals the fair maiden away."

It was her turn to giggle and I could not help but kiss her sweet lips again and pull her tight against me. My cock was beginning to soften but I wanted to stay inside her as long as possible just to savor every bit of her.

Joan abruptly pulled back and looked at her watch. Her eyes got huge before she said, "Oh my God, I did not realized the time, Steve. Babe, I'm sorry but I have to go pick up my kiddos."

Neither of us had been paying attention to the clock as we had gotten thoroughly lost in our passion. I nodded, gave her another quick kiss and slipped out of her with a slight sucking sound as my soft prick left her cum filled pussy.

Joan quickly reached over to her purse and pulled out her panties and leggings that she had taken off earlier. I pulled my pants on and buttoned them up then sat down and watched her as she quickly pulled her panties on and then her leggings. Damn, even getting dressed she looked so fucking sexy.

I sat there grinning and she paused to look back at me when she had finished. She grinned back and said, while patting her now covered pussy, "I'm taking some of you home with me."

I let out a snort and said, "You are such a naughty girl, maybe I should bend you over the desk and spank you."

Joan's eyes lit up and she giggled and said, "Oh, I am so naughty."

We stood and shared another lingering sexy kiss, before we parted and she put her coat on. When she bent over to pick up her purse, I could not help but reach over and grope her thick sexy ass.

Joan straightens up and turned to look at me with lust filled eyes and her gorgeous smile and said, "YOU are going to drive me crazy, aren't you?"

I nodded with a smile and said, "I'm just returning what you do to me."

We embraced again, kissed once more before Joan pulled away and said as she headed for the door, "See you soon, sexy custodian man."

I watched her leave and sat back down in the chair for a moment as I thought about what we had done and hopefully what more we would do in the future if we even had a future. All I know is, I was going to enjoy any intimate time with Joan that I could have.

12