A Neighborly Affair - 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It remained relatively quiet around the pool. Things were pretty subdued after Alice and Ted disappeared into the house. It was close to 30 minutes later when Alice finally appeared. Almost everyone was out of the pool, and many were beginning to gather their things to go home. It was too chilly to hang out around the pool, especially with a wet swimsuit. Even I was feeling the chill in my shorts and fishing shirt.,

Alice came out of the kitchen. Alice was still only wearing the almost non-existent bikini bottom. Her breasts merrily bobbed as she walked. She came out and spoke to everyone.

"You are all welcome to come into the den. It's much warmer, and we can continue the party."

There was some mumbling. Fred, Wilma, Bob, and Carol all declined. They said their goodbyes and headed home. Matt and Kitty also decided it was time for them to retire. I was ready to go, but Rose wanted to stay.

"I think we should stay. It might help smooth over whatever the trouble between Ted and Alice."

I wasn't so sure, but Betty agreed with Rose. I looked at Barney, who simply shrugged his shoulders. Lois came over.

"Are you going to stay?"

Rose looked at Jack and then at Betty. She turned to Lois.

"Yes. For at least a while."

Barney and I began to get up as it seemed to be a decided thing. Barney came up beside me and turned to put his back on the group of women as he reached for an empty beer bottle to throw in the trash. I heard him mutter conspiratorily.

"Well. At least we might get a chance to see more of those tits."

I stifled a chuckle as we followed the three women into the kitchen.

It was much more pleasant in the house. Barney and I entered the den and found a card table sitting off to one side. We pulled out chairs and sat. It wasn't long until Ted came into the den. He held what I thought was a cigarette until I caught the scent. Ted was holding as large of a joint as I had ever seen. It had to be at least 6 inches long and half inch in diameter. Ted walked to a recliner near where Barney and I sat at the card table.

"I guess I sorta pissed Alice off."

Neither one of us offered a comment.

"Oh well. It's not like it's the first time she has shown those tits off in public."

I looked at Barney, who raised his eyebrows. Ted turned to look at me.

"What did you think? Those are primo, don't you think?"

I was a little taken aback and not sure how to answer.

"Aw, come on, man. You aren't going to upset me. Don't you think she has great tits?"

Jack muttered something unintelligible and nodded. Ted turned to Barney.

"What about you? What do you think?"

Barney was less reticent.

"They are nice tits. MY taste is for some a little bigger tho."

Ted laughed.

"I guess that shouldn't surprise me. Those tits of your wife are impressive. You should get her to show them off. We could compare them with Alice's."

I am sure I had a shocked look on my face. I glanced at Barney, half expecting the man to come out of the chair. Instead, I saw Barney take a drink from his beer and look at Ted with an almost fatherly expression.

"Son. Don't be wishing for what you couldn't handle."

Ted, in his inebriated state, just looked at Barney with a blank stare as he tried to decipher the meaning of Barney's reply.

Just then, the women returned. Alice had put her T-shirt back on but not her shorts. THe T-shirt came about halfway down her butt cheeks and gave the distinct impression that she was nude from the waist down. Ted looked at them.

"My My My. What a bevy of beautiful babes."

Alice cut her eyes and gave him a look. Betty, Lois, and Rose all gave a slight smile. Ted hurriedly got out of the recliner and went to the entertainment system rack. A big screen TV hung over the fireplace, and it started to glow as it came to life.

"Let's have a little entertainment. How about a movie?"

The three women had moved to find places to sit. Betty and Rose sat at the table with Barney and I. Lois found a corner of the couch and curled up with her legs beneath her. I noted that she was holding a glass. Alice stood and watched Ted suspiciously.

The TV came to life, and Ted pushed a few buttons and then used the remote to browse through one of the video streaming services. He finally settled on a popular comedy film. Alice seemed to relax and moved to the end of the couch. Ted turned around, retrieving the joint from the edge of the hearth where he had laid it. He took a long draw on the joint and held his breath. When he finally breathed out with an ah, his eyes opened, and everyone could see they were slightly more glazed.

The movie began to play the opening music, and everyone seemed to concentrate on the screen. Ted sat down on the floor in front of the couch.

&&&&&

I wasn't interested in the movie. I had seen it once and didn't think much of it then. I wasn't interested in sitting through it again. I started to lean over and tell Rose it was time to go when I saw Tex turn to look back at Lois. He reached up and offered her the joint. To my surprise, she took it and took a long draw, holding the smoke in her lungs and then letting it out slowly. She coughed a couple of times and smiled at Ted. Ted motioned with his head for Lois to pass it along.

Lois leaned over and stretched out her arm to Alice. It didn't surprise me that Alice took it and drew in a long, slow hit and let it slowly escape. She closed her eyes for a moment as the drug swept through her system. She opened her eyes with a much mellower expression, looked at Betty, and offered the joint.

Betty looked at the joint, then she looked at Rose and giggled. She took the joint and pulled a long, deep toke into her lungs, held it for a second, and then started coughing the smoke out. I looked at Barney, shocked. To my surprise, he was just sitting there, passively, nursing the beer. I leaned over to him.

"Did you see your wife?"

"Yeah."

"Doesn't that bother you?"

"It's not the first time she has used a little weed. Loosen up. We are among friends. It's no big thing."

I turned back just in time to see Rose reach out and take the joint. She looked at it questioningly. Betty nodded at her.

"Go on. Just breathe it in and hold it as long as you can."

I was speechless. I would never have thought I would watch Rose holding a joint to her lips and inhaling slowly. She took as deep a breath as I have ever seen her take, and then she held it, closing her eyes. Rose erupted in a coughing fit. As she coughed, she held out the joint to me. I don't think she realized that I was there.

I heard Barney next to me speaking quietly.

"Go on, Jack. It's not going to do you any harm. Relax and go with the flow."

In a daze, I took a drag off the joint. The smoke was harsh, but I managed to hold it down for several seconds without coughing and then handed it on to Barney. At this point, I wasn't surprised when Barney took the joint, expertly took a drag, held it for a long time, and then slowly exhaled, finally blowing a near-perfect smoke ring. He returned the joint to Ted, who held it up and nodded to Barney.

I looked at Rose and saw that she was sitting watching the movie on the TV but didn't seem to be focused. Her features looked relaxed, and she had a soft smile. I was beginning to feel the effects as well. I did feel relaxed. I felt a slight tingling in my fingers, cheeks, and nose. Ted had taken another hit, and then the joint started another round. I watched everyone, including Rose, take another pull. Rose inhaled deeply this time, held the smoke, and exhaled with only one soft cough. She handed me the joint with a smile and a look of euphoria on her face. She then grinned.

"Come on, Jack. It's a party. Join in."

I couldn't very well be the only wallflower in the bunch. I took another drag and held it. As I exhaled it, I handed it to Barney, who took the longest drag I had seen anyone, even Ted, manage to inhale. He handed the now very short joint back to Ted.

Ted held the last of the joint between his fingers. He grabbed the glass he had filled just before they started smoking the joint. He took a long drink. I discovered that I was also thirsty, so I headed to the kitchen to get another beer from the refrigerator. I heard Rose's voice behind me.

"Honey. Fix me another drink."

"What do you want?"

There was a pause, and I heard whispering. Rose was soliciting suggestions. Then I heard her voice again with a giggle.

"Everyone says I should have a shot of tequila and then a beer."

I couldn't believe my ears. My Rose, who would drink only half a beer for years, was going to shoot tequila and then chase it with a beer. I opened my beer, opened one for her, and poured a shot of tequila. I took everything back to the den and sat hers on the table before taking my seat. Before I could even sit down, she slammed the tequila and turned the beer bottle up. She sat the bottle down, daintily dabbed at her mouth with the paper napkin, and giggled again.

The others quickly refreshed their drinks. I took the opportunity to head to the bathroom. All the beer I had been drinking was wanting to make a reappearance. I found that things were a little shaky. I laid it off to the beer and the marijuana. I peed for what seemed like forever, but as I remember, it was one of the most satisfying pisses I had ever taken. I zipped up and headed back to the den.

While I was gone, Ted had started another video. I wasn't paying much attention. I was more intent on Rose, now chatting earnestly with Alice and Betty. Lois was sitting on the other end of the couch, a placid expression on her face as she nursed her gin and tonic. Ted was watching the TV. I sat down and looked at Barney.

"This doesn't seem to surprise you at all."

"Betty and I met in college. I was in a fraternity, and she was in a sorority. Back then, a party wasn't a party unless there was lots of alcohol, pot, and usually some other kinds of drugs as well. The pot and the alcohol were our big things. We didn't use the harder stuff except on a rare occasion."

"You did drugs?"

"Sure. We all did to some extent. Cocaine, Meth, even some X. I didn't ever try heroin because I am scared to death of needles. Hold a needle up and tell me you are going to stick me, and I will probably pass out."

I found myself starting to chuckle and then to laugh. Within seconds, I was guffawing at the thought of the big, tough construction worker back peddling from a needle. Instead of getting upset, Barney started to laugh as well. It seemed to be infectious. Everyone laughed uproariously in seconds, Even those who hadn't heard the remark. When everything settled down, I looked up at the screen.

I am sure my mouth fell open as I saw a woman on her hands and knees. She was sucking on a man's cock while another man pounded away at her from behind. Her big breasts jiggled and swayed underneath her. From the sounds coming from the TV, all three were having the time of their life.

Ted turned to Barney.

"Now that gal has some big tits. Are they as big as Betty's?"

Barney looked at the screen and studied it carefully.

"I'm not sure. Can you pause it so we can see them up close?"

Ted grabbed the remote and packed the video up until the camera had zoomed in on the woman's tits. I could see her shoulders. Her breasts seemed to hang down enough that her nipples nearly grazed the floor when they swung back and forth. Ted paused the video right there.

"Well, Barney. What do you think?"

Barneyh was again examining the video closely. He swigged his beer and then shook his head.

"I don't think so. I think Betty's are bigger."

Ted looked at the TV.

"I don't think so. I think the ones in the video are bigger. Look, her nipples almost rub on the floor when she moves."

Barney looked at Betty and then back at Ted.

"I got to disagree. Betty's are bigger and better looking."

Ted sat his beer bottle down solidly.

"I bet you're wrong. I bet that Betty's aren't nearly that big."

Barney looked at Ted.

"What you willing to bet."

Ted looked back at Barney.

"If Betty's tits are bigger than hers, you have Alice for the rest of the night. If not, you leave Betty here with me for the rest of the night."

I was in a state of shock. It was the most outlandish thing I had ever heard. Then the real bombshell hit. I heard Barney's voice much more calmly than I would have expected.

"I'll take that bet, but only if Betty is willing."

Everyone turned to look at Betty. She was sipping her wine cooler and smiling softly.

"Ok. How are you going to measure this bet."

Ted was quick to answer.

"You take off the top of your swimsuit and get up on the hearth. Get in the same position as the woman in the movie and then move like she is. We will know soon enough if you have bigger tits or not."

Betty looked at Barney. He nodded his assent, and Betty stood up and walked around Ted to stand in front of the TV. I looked at Rose to see her reaction to this sudden turn. To my surprise, she sat back in the chair, smiling and watching intently.

When I turned around, Betty had already shrugged off the top of her suit. Her large pendulous tits spilled out. It was evident that she had nursed several children, and time had also worked its magic, causing her tits to sag noticeably. However, I did notice that the nipples still pointed up and hadn't turned down.

I downed the rest of the beer in the bottle. I watched with growing interest as Betty knelt on the hearth's brick. She leaned over to put her elbows on the floor like the woman in the video. Betty began to rock her body back and forth as the woman had done while fucking and sucking the two men. Ted leaned over to get a closer look at her nipples. To his dismay, he saw that as she rocked back and forth, her nipples were clearly grazing the brick and even tweaking a little when they passed over a joint in the brick. From next to me, I heard Barney.

"Told you."

Ted looked around in dismay. He looked back at Alice, who looked aggravated. When she spoke, I got another shock.

"You fucking twit. You lost another fucking bet, and I'm the one that has to pay off again."

Betty was back on her feet. I looked at her and saw her smile at Barney. She started back toward the couch without raising the swimsuit back over her tits. Barney got up to head to the kitchen. I got up to follow.

"I am flabbergasted."

"Why. Just because my wife showed off her tits to a small group of friends."

"Well. Yeah. I mean... and that bet. What are you going to do now."

Barney opened his beer, looked back in the den, and then turned with a smile.

"I'm going back in there and ask Ted if he has any more of that pot. I'm going to drink at least one more beer, then I'm going to see if I can get Rose, Lois, and Alice to bare their tits. After that, I will take Betty and Alice home for the night."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. And if she is willing, I am going to fuck the shit out of Alice."

I nearly fell. Barney walked off smiling and back into the den. I heard him talking to Ted, who got up and hurried to the other end of the house. I got a beer and stumbled back into the den.

As I sat down, Ted returned to the room carrying a joint bigger than he had previously lit. He spent several minutes prepping the join, getting lit, and then taking a long lingering drag. He handed it to Barney, who did the same. When Barney handed it to me, I took it and, almost in reflex, held it to my lips and took a long, deep drag.

I passed it to Rose, who never hesitated. She sucked the smoke into her lungs like an old pro, held it there, and then downed the last of her beer. She got up, handed the joint to Betty, and then headed, a little shaky, to the kitchen. She was carrying the nearly full tequila bottle and a water glass when she returned. I watched in amazement as she poured the glass over half full and then took several large swallows. She made happy noises and leaned back in her chair.

Betty had toked the joint like she was making love to it and handed it to Alice. It then passed to Lois, who moved languidly and almost in slow motion. Ted rolled over on the floor, reaching to take the joint back. I heard Barney beside me.

"I think we need to compare these other tits. There may be more than one set who could pass the drag test."

My head jerked around.

"What are you suggesting."

"God. Jack. Take a chill pill. It's a little harmless fun. Let's see what the others have."

"Are you including them in the bet?"

"No. Get serious. No bets this time; let's just compare."

When I turned around, Alice stood and pulled the T-shirt over her head. Without a word, she stepped over Ted's prone body and climbed on the hearth. She bent over, putting her elbows down, and began to move. I watched almost in a trance. Alice's small breasts didn't even come close to touching the brick below her. She looked over at Barney.

"Satisfied."

"Quite."

Alice stood up and left the T-shirt on the floor before the hearth. The image of the woman was still on the screen. Ted rolled over on his stomach and looked at Lois.

"Well?"

Lois looked at Ted and then at Barney and me. She drank the last of her drink and stood. I watched as she pulled the shoulder straps of the tank suit down from her shoulders. I assumed she would leave the suit around her waist, but I saw her bend over and push the rest down her legs. The suit was left lying on the floor. I watched, stunned, as she walked to the hearth, climbed up on her knees, and then leaned over onto her elbows.

To my surprise, her breasts hung down, at least as far as the woman in the video. Her breasts were quite shapely, firm, and full. Lois began to rock back and forth, making her tits sway sensuously. She worked her hips up and down as well as back and forth for several seconds before she stopped and, without rising, looked at Ted.

"Well. What do you think."

Ted sat nearly speechless. He finally managed to mumble.

"Magnificent."

"As I watched, I became aware that the little game also affected me. I could feel the swelling inside my shorts. I cleared my throat uncomfortably. Looking over at Barney, he could see that Barney's hand was on his crotch, slowly rubbing his now massive cock through the running pants he wore.

As I looked at Barney, I heard Betty behind me.

"Come on, honey. Don't be shy. You're the only one left."

I spun around in the chair to find Rose pulling down the top of her swimsuit. I swallowed hard as I realized that my prim and proper wife was about to expose her tits and perform a mock sex show. I started to protest when a hand came down on my shoulder.

"Stand down, friend. She knows what she is doing."

My head snapped to look at Barney, holding my shoulder firmly. He nodded, and I cut my head back around. To my utter amazement, I saw Rose pushing the swimsuit down her shapely legs. I was open-mouthed as she stretched languidly, standing stark naked. She stepped around my legs, running her hand through my hair, and then stepped over Ted. She crawled onto the hearth, lowered herself to her elbows, and moved suggestively back and forth. To my surprise, I saw her nipples slightly grazing the brick as she moved.

I heard Ted as he rolled closer to look.

"I'll be god damned. Another one with bigger tits than that bitch in the movie. Jack, you dog, you have been holding out on us."

I was now mesmerized. I would never have bet that Rose had that kind of uninhibited thought in her mind. I watched as she held her hand to Ted, took the joint, and brought it to her lips. She took a long, deep drag without missing a beat as she rocked her hips back and forth. She returned the joint to Ted, slowly stood on her knees, and then stood. She stretched again, offering Ted a perfect view from the floor of her entire crotch. She then looked at me with a smile.