A Neighborly Affair - 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby. I'm getting sleepy. Let's go home."

I quickly agreed and stood up. No one could fail to notice the size of my hardon. I reached for Rose's.

"I won't need those if we hurry home. It will save you time if you don't have to take them off me again."

There were several chuckles from the room. I grabbed her hand and started toward the door. I heard Barney behind.

"Best party yet. Ted."

As they hurried across the dark space between the houses, Barney and Betty had to go the same way. Barrney hollered at them to wait. Jack pulled up and turned. He saw Barney with Betty and Alice in tow headed toward their house. As they got closer, Barney was smiling.

"Why don't you two come over in the morning. The game starts at ten, we can watch it, have lunch and watch the afternoon game."

I nodded.

"Ok. I'll call you in the morning when we get up."

"Great."

I turned and hurried across the yard in front of me and toward our house. We went in through the front door. As we entered, Rose turned and leaped into my arms, kissing me hard and deep. My arms went around her, and I felt her lips and teeth on my neck as she murmured.

"Take me upstairs and fuck me silly."

Who was I to refuse a request like that?