A Neighborly Affair 002

Story Info
Husband and wife's further adventures in their new lifestyle.
5k words
4.44
7.5k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
342 Followers

A Neighborly Affair

2

Things got back to normal after that last pool party. Rose seemed to be her normal prim and proper self the next day. She never mentioned what had happened at Ted and Alice's house. We did go to Barney and Betty's house the next day. To my surprise, Alice was still there, running around the house in an extra bathrobe and helping Betty get things together for lunch. Barney and I were quickly involved in the game, and I didn't pay much attention until Alice came in to say goodbye, leaned over the recliner, and kissed Barney far from just a friendly peck on the cheek. When I saw his hand go up the back of her leg under the robe, I knew it was a little more than a neighborly goodbye. She briskly headed out towards home.

A week or so later, I came in from the club at the center and found Rose talking to Carol. I was surprised because Carol is usually busy during the day and sometimes in the evenings. Seeing her at our house in the afternoon on a weekday was shocking. They were chatting and had been at it for a while. I headed upstairs. At the time, I didn't overthink it.

That evening, Rose informed me that Carol had come over to invite us to a Halloween party at their house. She and Bob were planning a costume party for Halloween and wanted to cover some of the details with Rose.

"What details does she need to cover about a costume party?"

"It's a themed party?"

"What's the theme."

"Movie characters."

"Why all the planning."

"She wants us to decide on our costumes before the party and tell her so there aren't duplicates."

"Seems like a lot of trouble to me. Why can't we just have a party."

"Oh. Come on, you old grouch. Get with the idea. It will be fun."

"I assume you already have an idea for costumes?"

"I do!"

"Mind sharing."

"Yeah. We are going as Bogart and Bergman from Casa Blanca."

I had stopped to consider that. Rose knew I was a huge fan of Bogart and that Casa Blanca was one of my favorite films. I loved the genre and the period. That means I got to dress in a 1940s suit, and Rose would wear the same period costume."

"Ok. I can deal with that. But the costumes must be spot on and complete, right down to the socks."

She had smiled at me demurely and agreed.

&&&&&

The week before the party, we went downtown to a theatrical costume shop to find our outfits. We told the woman in the store about the party and our plan to go as Bogart and Bacall. She smiled and nodded.

"That's an excellent choice. Come back here. I think I have what you are looking for."

On the way toward the back of the store, the woman pointed to a rack of period dresses.

"You can look for a dress over there while I help the gentleman with his costume."

Rose headed toward the racks, and I followed the clerk further back. She finally stopped at a vast display of men's suits, which looked brand new. She smiled.

"There are all period pieces. All Authentic. Let's find your size."

She soon had me holding a period 1940s suit in a brown pinstripe. She added a fedora and pulled a white shirt and tie from a shelf. I looked at them, and they looked perfect to me. I looked at her.

"Shoes and socks?"

She grinned, asked my size, and produced a pair of brown wingtips with white toes and a pair of argyle brown socks."

"That should do it."

I nodded.

"There is the dressing room. I'm sure we will have to alter the suit to fit you. Put it on with the shoes and come back out. I'll mark it."

When I returned, I saw Rose heading to another dressing room. As the clerk measured the hem on my pants and the waistband, Rose came back out. My eyes nearly bugged out. She wore a suit like the one Bergman had worn in the movie. She even had on the hat. The clerk looked up and saw her.

"You look fantastic. The clothing from this period is so classic and elegant."

Rose had walked and turned slowly. She came over as the clerk stood up and finished with my fitting.

"I think the jacket may need a little adjustment. I'm a little bigger in the bust, and it doesn't quite fit right."

"We can handle that."

Rose looked at me with a wicked smile.

"I will also need all the right foundation garments for this period. We want it to be correct to the last detail."

"No problem."

THe clerk turned to me.

"Sir. You can go and get dressed. Hang the suit back on the hanger and return everything to the counter."

I nodded and headed toward the dressing room. I saw Rose and the saleslady talking almost excitedly. When I was dressed and had gathered all the costume clothing, the two were back at the counter waiting on me. I am just slow. I nearly gagged when the sales clerk rang up the total. Those two costumes cost me more than I usually spend on clothes for a year. Rose patted me on the shoulder and assured me it would be worth it in the long run.

THe costumes wouldn't be ready until Friday, so we headed out to have lunch in town before returning home.

&&&&&

Saturday was a quiet day for me. I did go to the club and spent a little time in the fitness center. I am active enough to stay in reasonable shape when the weather permits. In the winter, I get on the treadmill or the stationary bike several times a week and work up a sweat.

Rose was busy with Carol and Betty at Carol and Bob's house getting things ready for the party. She still wasn't home when I returned from the club, so I went upstairs to shower and shave so I wouldn't occupy the bathroom when she got home.

I was out of the shower and downstairs in a robe when she came in. She stopped, kissed me quickly, and headed to get ready. I was sure, from experience, that I had a couple of hours before Rose would be ready. I fixed myself a sandwich and grabbed a can of soda. I headed to the den. I can catch the last part of the game.

I got to see the game, which was disappointing as my team managed to fumble the ball with less than 3 minutes to go. THe opposing team scored and put the game away. I took my dishes to the kitchen, put them into the sink, and decided to head upstairs and get ready.

It didn't take me long to get into my costume. A white undershirt stripped boxer shorts, and argyle socks with calf suspenders were first. I slipped on the white button-down shirt with a stiff collar. The shirt had been laundered, starched, and pressed. I slipped on the trousers, finding them perfect, and pulled the suspenders over my shoulders. I took the tie and moved to the mirror to knot it. The silk was soft and easy to work and formed a perfect knot. The suit coat went on, and I saw that the clerk had put a matching pocket square in the suit pocket. I looked at myself and thought that Bogart didn't have shit on me. I found the fedora, plunked in on my head at a rakish angle, and did my best Bograt impression.

"Here's lookin' at you, kid."

I slipped on the wingtips and pulled on the gray trenchcoat, flipping up the collar like Bogart. Except for my mustache and goatee, the image was complete. I wasn't shaving my face for any party of costume. I heard Rose from the bathroom.

"Get out of here. Go downstairs and wait. I don't want to spoil the surprise."

I gathered my pocket gear, which wasn't much for a night at the neighbor's house, and headed downstairs to wait. It was a rather long wait. I have learned patience simply by waiting on Rose. While I am 10 minutes early, no matter how much I urge her, hurry her up, or start her earlier, she is 10 minutes late. It's some sort of cosmic time thing that I don't understand.

Finally, I heard the bedroom door close and looked up the stairs. I saw Rose's feet first, clad in the period low heels. Her legs were stockinged, and the hem of the dress came down just below her knees. I saw the suit jacket and the white collared blouse as she descended. The blouse showed a hint of cleavage, but the way it was cut seemed to make her breasts more prominent. I didn't understand until later what was behind this phenomenon.

I saw her face last. She had fixed her hair almost the same way Bergman had worn hers in the movie. Atop her head was a hat nearly identical to the one from the movie. I stopped and whistled and then gave a catcall.

"Whoa, Mama. You are a sight to see."

She stopped at the bottom of the stairs and slowly turned, coming around a full circle to face me.

"Thank you, Sir."

I stuck out my elbow and spoke to her in my best Bogart drawl.

"Here's looking at you, kid."

When we arrived, almost everyone else was already at Bob and Carol's house. It was like walking into a movie lot. Everyone had gone all out on their costumes. I was glad we had spent the money on ours.

Bob came over and welcomed us. There was no mistaking who he and Carol had chosen as their movie couple. Bob looked like the notorious and roguish Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind. Carol wore a replica of the green dress Scarlet wore in the movie, complete with the full petticoats. Even her long black hair recreated the curls made famous by Scarlett.

Just behind Bob and Carol, we found Barney and Betty. Barney made an imposing figure wearing a complete Roman centurion army uniform with the short toga, laced leather sandals, and a convincing-looking shortsword at his side. Carol captured the allure of Cleopatra. She replicated the blue gown Elizabeth Taylor wore in the movie. It displayed a fantastic amount of her cleavage with its scooped and keyhole neckline. As Betty was walking away, Jack only noticed later that the floor-length skirt, which appeared to be opaque when she stood still, was quite filmy and allowed the occasional glimpse of her legs up to her ample behind.

Standing off to one side, Rose and Jack found Matt, Kitty, Ted, and Alice near the bar. Matt was imposing at his height and girth, dressed as one of John Wayne's many cowboy characters. He had the hat and the six-gun, but I couldn't determine why he was carrying a small black shovel. When I saw Kitty beside him, I understood immediately.

With her red hair, Kitty looked a bit like Maureen O'Hara. In the 18th century underclothing, she looked even more so. I am a huge fan of the Wayne/O'Hara movies. In particular, the comedy Western McClintock has been one of my favorites. You must admit when Wayne chases O'Hara through the western town and finally pins her down on his lap to administer a sound spanking with the coal scoop. It is not only a great scene. It is sexy as hell.

Standing with Matt and Kitty, Ted and Alice had taken a little more modern turn. Ted had chosen to reprise the role of Han Solo from the Star Wars sagas. He wore the black vest, white shirt, and the ever-present blaster on his hip. Next to him, Alice evoked one of the most memorable scenes of the original Star Wars trilogy. Alice had opted for the barely there leather outfit that Princess Leia wore when captured by Jabba the Hut.

In the kitchen, we found Fred and Wilma. Fred wore simple black slacks and a pinstriped shirt open at the neck. On his head was a newsboy cap. Beside him stood Wilma, decked out in a slinky 30s sheath dress, complete with fringe and beads. She looked every bit the flapper, completing the image of Bonnie and Clyde.

That left only Kent and Lois. Rose finally found Lois sitting in the shadows in an oversized chair. Kent, as usual, was away on business, leaving Lois to go stag to the party. She wore a long red evening gown with a belt made of gold medallions. It was long-sleeved. I couldn't figure it out. Lois had smiled at me, standing and offering me her hand.

"Princess Buttercup. Are you the Dread Pirate Roberts?"

I understood at once."

I assume that if Kent were here, he would be Wesley."

"Of course."

Behind us, the party was getting started in earnest. The food was coming out, the bar was busy, and everyone was anxious to see what else Bob and Carol had planned for the evening.

&&&&&

I remember it was nearly 10 when Bob called everyone and announced that we would play a game. He then went on to explain the game and the rules.

"This is a form of strip poker. I tried to make it much simpler and faster so we don't spend all night. We will deal two cards to each person and then flip them. The low hand is the loser and must give up one clothing article. An article of clothing doesn't include shoes, socks, gloves, or anything else. It has to be a substantial piece of clothing. Oh. And the loser has to take a double shot of their choice of booze. We then do the whole thing again. We play until someone gets naked, or we all end up passed out drunk."

I listened and thought this was the most juvenile thing our group had come up with yet. But there didn't seem to be anyone else that was reluctant. Even Rose seemed a little excited at the prospects.

I decided to bite my tongue and go along. We all gathered around the dining table, and Bob shuffled the cards. He offered them to Ted, who cut them and handed them back. Don began to deal, placing two cards face down on the table in front of each of us. When everyone had two cards, he looked to his left at Carol.

"Ok. You start."

Everyone compared cards. It was quickly evident that Lois had the two lowest cards on the table, three of clubs and two of clubs. She took a deep breath. The only top clothing Lois wore was the red evening gown. She stood up and unzipped it, pulling it down off her shoulders and then past her hips to step out of. She laid it neatly on the back of a nearby chair and returned to her seat around the table. She was now clad in a beautiful red lace corset and matching red stockings. Bob looked her up and down and then asked.

What is your drink of choice?"

"Vodka."

He nodded and poured a double-shot glass full of the clear liquid. Lois took it from him and, without hesitation, tilted her head back and gulped the vodka in one shot. She handed the shot glass back to him with a smile.

Bob gathered the cards again, shuffled, and then dealt.

I watched in consternation as my hand showed a five of spades and a three of spades. Obviously, the low hand on the table. I shrugged off my suit coat and hung it on the back of my chair.

"Scotch. Single malt if you have it."

He nodded, and I saw him pour a full-shot glass of Glen Fiddich. I took the shot glass and tossed it back. At least there was one positive side to this idiotic game.

Again, Bob shuffled and dealt. Fred came up with the low hand and tossed the newsboy cap on the table. Everyone booed, and Bob looked at him.

"Come on, Fred. That's not going to get it done."

Fred shrugged, unbuttoned his shirt, and flung it toward the wall. He looked back at Bob.

"Bourbon."

Bob filled the shot glass, and Fred tossed it back.

The deal went around the table again. This time, I watched as Rose came up with the low cards. She didn't seem to hesitate. She pulled off the suit coat and hung it from the back of the chair.

"Tequila"

My eyes went wide. I watched as Rose took the double shot of tequila and tossed it back like she did it every day. Matt watched and then spoke to Bob.

"Let's speed this up. Deal one card to everyone. If we get a tie, the losers draw another card."

Everyone seemed to agree. Bob shuffled and dealt the cards.

Kitty drew a 2 of clubs. She smiled and removed the white cotton corset around her waist. She dropped the corset on the floor beside her chair and looked at Bob.

"Vodka will do for me."

Bob poured, and Kitty drank.

The next round proceeded.

Carol drew the three of spades.

She stood in the large flowing antebellum gown and looked at Bob.

"Can you help me, dear? I'm afraid I can't manage this by myself."

Bob moved behind her, helping undo the large number of hooks on the back of the dress. She started to remove the massive skirt. Carol started to leave the petticoats in place. She grinned wickedly and pulled the petticoats off as well. She returned to her seat.

"Vodka, dear."

&&&&&

The game continued in earnest. It was apparent to me that the whole basis for this game was to get everyone as drunk and as close to naked as possible in the shortest amount of time.

No one had gotten all the way naked yet. Fred was close. He had lost his pants and now sat in his boxer shorts and the newsboy cap.

Wilma was just a little behind. She had lost the sheath dress and sat in a silk bra and a pair of thigh-high stockings with elastic garters around her things. A pair of tap pants matched the bra.

I was down to my suit pants, and Rose still had her camisole and slip. She was having a great time and was enjoying herself to no end. Bob called a pause in the game to let everyone go to the bathroom. We all mingled briefly, and I saw Barney speaking to Ted. Ted headed out to the other room and was soon back with an ornately carved box that he sat on the kitchen counter. In seconds, he was rolling another of the extra-large size joints. Barney was watching and smiling.

The game resumed, and Fred lost his boxer shorts in no time. He dropped them on the table, stood with his arms raised to his sides, and turned slightly from left to right. Everyone cheered, some applauded. I saw several of the women gauging his cock. Even Rose gave an admiring whistle.

The game took another break. By now, the joint had been around the room twice and was mostly gone. Ted had another crafted, and it was being passed from person to person. I managed to avoid the first round but couldn't manage to miss the second round. When it came to me the third time, I gave up, grabbed it, and inhaled deeply. If you can't beat'em, join'em.

&&&&&

BY midnight, more than half the people at the party were naked. Some of the women still wore their stockings and shoes. Most of the men were down to boxer shorts or briefs. The game had lost most of its interest as the participants got down to their last articles of clothing. It was Ted who offered an alternative.

"Let's alter the game a bit."

He passed out notecards to everyone with pencils.

"Everyone write down your darkest or wildest sex fantasy and then turn your card face down on the table."

Everyone was quickly writing on their notecards. It wasn't long until everyone had a notecard on the table before them. Ted began again.

"Bob. Deal one more card to everyone face up. The low card has to turn over their notecard and read their fantasy. "

Several of the women giggled. Bob began to deal the cards again.

I was sweating when I saw the three of diamonds land beside my card. I breathed a little easier when Lois drew the two of spades. She was holding the joint and took a long drag from it, passed it to Bob, and reached for her card. She turned it over and read.

"My fantasy is to be the center of a gangbang."

There were hoots and hollers. Several women's eyes were wide, and a couple nodded appreciatively. Rose tossed the card back on the table and reached for her drink. I could see that she was more than a little drunk and high. She slumped slightly in the chair with her legs spread.

Bob started to deal again when Ted stopped him.

"Let's add another kink. Only deal to the women. This time, whoever loses turns over their card, reads it, and then we see if we can make the fantasy come true."

I was listening, and I started to protest. Rose was still in the game, and I wasn't sure I wanted this to go further. I had no idea what fantasy she had written down, and I wasn't sure I wanted to find out. After some discussion, we agreed to continue, but only if the unlucky or lucky winner agreed.

Bob dealt the cards.

I saw that Rose had drawn a four of hearts. Wilma held a 4 of diamonds. Bob reshuffled the cards and dropped a card in front of Rose and Wilma. I saw the cards fall and sank back in the chair as I saw another four fall in front of Rose. Wilma drew a three of clubs. She looked a little shocked. She reached for her card and slowly read out loud.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
342 Followers
12