A Neighborly Affair 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My dark fantasy is to be kidnapped, bound, tortured, and raped."

I sat with my mouth wide open. I was in shock. So were several of the other men. To my surprise, most of the women didn't seem surprised at all. A few even had a knowing smile on their face. Ted looked a little disappointed.

"Well. I don't guess we can manage that one tonight. Should be play again."

Everyone agreed. I watched Bob lay cards before the remaining women.

Betty pulled the three of hearts. She turned her card and read it.

"My fantasy is to be DP'ed and suck a cock at the same time."

There was more laughter and giggling from some of the women. As she reached to take the joint from Fred, she finally spoke.

"The only stipulation I have is that I get to choose the cocks."

No one seemed to have a problem with that. I didn't at this point. More than a little high and feeling the scotch, I anticipated watching the show. When Betty spoke again, I nearly spilled my drink.

"I want Barney in my ass. I want to suck Matt's cock.'

Then she looked straight at me with a sly smile.

"And I want Jack to fuck me in the pussy."

&&&&&

I coughed and looked around. Everyone was smiling. Fred leaned over and clapped me on the shoulder.

"You lucky fuck."

I was still in a state of disbelief. I was struggling to find a way to get myself out of this situation gracefully. Rose leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Don't you dare try to weasel out of this. Betty told me about this fantasy several weeks ago. Make it happen for her."

I know my mouth dropped wide open as I heard what Rose said. I turned to look at her. I could see in her eyes, past the slightly glazed look caused by the weed, that she was serious. She nodded and pushed on my arm.

I looked back, and I saw Barny standing with Matt and Ted. Betty was getting up. I stood rather dazedly and headed toward where Barney and Matt were standing. Barney put an arm over my shoulder.

"Don't look like you are going to the gallows! It's just a little sex. I'm sure you will get in the swing of things once we get started."

I followed along, feeling like a lamb going to the slaughter. Everyone else was laughing and talking. THe weed was again in abundance, and the alcohol was flowing freely. Everyone moved into the living room. I saw Barney take a seat on the couch. Betty came in from the dining room. She still had on the corset that gave her an even more impressive hourglass figure. The dark stockings on her legs were silky and shiny. She didn't wear any panties. I watched as she approached Barny and climbed on the couch, facing away from him, with her knees on either side of his thighs. She backed in close to him.

THe room was now strangely quiet as everyone focused on the couch. Betty put a hand down and guided Barney's cock into place and then sank slowly. I heard her softly groan as he entered her. Barney looked at me with a smile and motioned for me to come closer in front of Betty.

I stepped up. I still had my boxer shorts on, but I have to admit that inside them was a raging hard-on. As I stepped up to face Betty. She smiled up at me and spread her legs a little wider. Reaching into my boxer shorts, she exposed my cock to everyone. THe only thing I focused on was the sight of BBarney's cock firmly implanted in her ass and her glistening pussy, which seemed to be twitching in anticipation.

I felt her pussy begin to stretch, welcoming my cock. When the head of my circumcised cock slid deeply into her, I groaned. I heard Betty gasp and moan loudly. I drove my cock into her as deeply as I could go. Barney began to move in her ass, and my eyes flew open as I felt his cock with only the thin membrane separating us. My body couldn't help it, and I also began to move. Matt knelt on the couch next to Betty. She was turned slightly with his cock deeply in her mouth as she fellated him quite effectively. Her hands were busy with his balls as her tongue worked over his shaft.

I was a lost cause. The feeling of Betty's pussy contracting around my cock while Barney and I plunged into and out of her pussy and ass was unlike anything I had ever experienced. Watching her work on Matt's cock with her mouth and tongue was akin to pouring gasoline on the fire. I slipped a hand down to paw at her breast. I grasped her nipple and gave it a hard tweak. I heard her yelp and groan.

Barney was really pouring it to her now. His pace was almost frantic as he bounced her up and down. I quit actively moving and just let my cock work in and out of her pussy as Barney lifted and then dropped her with his hips. I saw Matt's hands on Betty's head. He was no longer content to let her work on his cock. He was using her head to masturbate his cock in her mouth.

I was watching Matt when I saw movement behind the couch to one side. I realized it was Rose. She was clad only in the matching b, tap pants, stockings, and thigh garters. Her eyes were even more glazed than before, and, to my amazement, I saw her begin to stroke herself through the tap pants. It was all it took. I rammed my cock into Betty's pussy as deep as I could manage and exploded into an orgasm that rocked me to my socks.

Both Matt and Barney soon followed. I heard Betty scream and saw her bucking wildly on Barney's cock as she orgasmed as well. I stepped back and put my cock back into my boxers.

Someone put a drink in my hand, and I felt hands patting me on the back. I looked at Betty, her head still on Barney's shoulder. I saw a drip or two of cum exude from her ass and dribble down onto Barney's balls. Matt was standing beside me, wiping his cock with a towel and smiling broadly.

I looked around for Rose but couldn't see her anywhere in the room. She suddenly appeared from the dining room. She smiled at me and held up the card with her fantasy. The party began to slow after that. Couples started to get dressed and leave for home. About half were gone when Rose found me sitting quietly in the den alone. She had put her clothes back on and was carrying mine. She stood in front of me.

"Come on. Put on your clothes, and let's go home."

I looked up at her in bewilderment. She just smiled.

"Get dressed. The night isn't over yet. You are gonna get what Rick never got from Lisa in the cafe'."

I looked up at her and saw the slow, sultry burn in her eyes. I quickly got dressed, and we said our goodnights. On the way home, we walked arm and arm. I don't know what Rose was thinking about, but I was thinking about Betty's tight pussy around my cock.

12