A Neighborly Affair 004

Story Info
Jack and Rose push past more boundaries.
8k words
4.31
6k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
383 Followers

A Neighborly Affair - 4

I must admit that things were much better after that night at Barney and Betty's house. Rose and I went home, and she showed me that lingerie. We made love that night several times, and she wore it for me during the whole thing. Rose also promised to buy more sexy lingerie and to only wear it for me. She apologized for that. We talked a lot in the next few days about what she thought she was missing. I learned that she really enjoyed and looked forward to our sex, but since talking to the other women in the neighborhood, she had heard the stories and tales of all the other things she had never experienced. I realized that I had a lot of learning to do as well.

It stung a little when she talked about loving me but needing things, she didn't think I could give her. It hurt my male pride for sure. It also made me think about myself. I wondered if she was right or if I could grow and expand my capabilities with some help to satisfy her needs better. That set off a whole new thought process.

In the meantime, Rose wanted to get on with the process. She talked to Barney a few days later, and they agreed that a week from Friday would be an acceptable time to start. I was more comfortable with knowing Barney was with Rose. I trusted him and Betty both to take care of Rose. I was still facing another lonely Friday night and Saturday, but I was better mentally prepared this time.

Friday evening rolled around, and Rose came downstairs. She wore a blouse and skirt that would have been suitable for Sunday school. She had on flats and no stockings. She found me in the garage, puttering around with my car. I turned around and looked at her carefully. She stopped and struck a pose for a moment and then laughed.

"I guess I will be going. Is there anything I can do for you before I leave?"

"Nope. I'm good. Have a good time. Tell Barney I said hello."

It was a very different atmosphere than it had been two weeks ago. She ran over, kissed me lightly, then turned and hurried out the backdoor. I watched her go and realized that just that brief little time had left me almost fully erect and throbbing. I wondered what I was going to do about that in her absence. I let it drop and went back to working on the car.

It was probably 9 pm when I finally came into the house. I went to the kitchen to fix a sandwich and get a beer. I intended to hang out, watch a movie, and then go to bed. I was building the damnedest sandwich you ever saw when I heard a faint knock on the back door. I wasn't expecting anyone, and visitors in our gated neighborhood were rare at this hour.

I went to the back door and turned on the light. Through the window in the door, I saw Betty standing there with a crockpot. I opened the door, a little confused.

"What are you doing here?"

She grinned at me as I stepped back and held the door for her to enter. She came in and set the crockpot on the counter.

"I made a big pot of stew today. I thought maybe you would like some."

I pointed to the sandwich on the counter.

"I'll share my sandwich with you if you want to sit down and share some of your stew."

She laughed and reached into the cabinet to get bowls. I cut the sandwich in half and put her half on a plate.

"You want a glass of wine or a beer?"

"I would love a glass of wine.

I poured her a glass of white wine from the open bottle in the refrigerator and set it on the table with the half sandwich. She brought the bowls filled with stew and set them down. We dove in wholeheartedly. We talked as we ate. I finally broached the subject we seemed to have been avoiding.

"Did Barney throw you out to be alone with Rose or what?"

"Well. He suggested it might be more comfortable if I weren't around for a while."

I nodded and downed the last of my beer. I got up to get another.

"And you couldn't think of anywhere else to go except to the cuckold husband's house."

She looked at me, and I thought she was going to torch me. Then, her face softened.

"You are not a cuckold. Believe me. Rose is not unfaithful to you. She loves you dearly."

"I beg to disagree. I know the definitions. I could hold to the strictest meaning and consider that any sex outside of the marriage vows is unfaithful. Hence, I am a cuckold. "

"Don't be such a hardheaded shit."

I looked at her with raised eyebrows. I think it was the first time Betty used such language. She continued as I sat back down at the table.

"You know she loves you. She is curious and doesn't want to make you feel inadequate or insecure in your masculinity."

"Then why doesn't she just come to me, tell me she wants to try these things, and we could figure it out."

"It goes back to her wanting to protect you. She fears that it will make you feel bad if you can't find it in yourself to do some of these things. She doesn't want to be the source of that."

"But having sex with other people is ok?"

"It depends on your faith in her and your self-confidence."

"So now it's my fault."

Betty sat her spoon down forcefully on the table and looked straight at me.

"You know, sometimes you can be a total jerk. Get off your damned high horse and take a look at this from a different perspective. What's more important your self-centered insistence that you are the center of the universe or her happiness and well-being. If you embraced this whole thing a little more, you might find out that you could be a part of the solution rather than the curmudgeon who keeps throwing up the roadblocks."

I wasn't sure I was being self-centered. But she got my attention with that remark about Rose's happiness and well-being. I had always said that making her happy was my most important job. If that was true, was I standing in the way of her being truly happy?

"You really think I feel this way because of selfish reasons."

She nodded as she bit the sandwich.

I watched Betty chew and swallow the bite of the sandwich before she answered.

"I don't think you do it intentionally, but yes. I think it is in large part a selfish reaction."

That gave me pause to think. I watched her as she finished the sandwich and the stew. It suddenly occurred to me that her timing was a little suspicious.

"You sure that Barney didn't send you over here for a reason."

She finished her wine.

"I'll clean this up if you will pour me another glass of that wine."

I got up and headed to the fridge. Pulling the cork from the bottle, I filled her glass and set the half full bottle on the table and sat back down. She had gathered the dishes and put them in the sink. Betty came back and sat down, lifting the wine glass in both hands and looked at me with a sort of sultry look over the rim of the glass.

"Barney just said to keep you occupied for a while. I don't know what he is up to or why he told me to come over here. I don't think it is anything nefarious. He may have just felt like you didn't need to be alone."

That, on the surface, seemed like a perfectly rational excuse from someone I considered a close friend. I sat back in the chair and drank my beer and looked at her closely. She returned my look without flinching or changing expression. Either she was one hell of a poker player, or she was really in the dark about his plans.

"You are a suspicious SOB."

I grinned and tipped the beer bottle to her."

"I was just sitting here thinking the same thing about you?"

"That I'm an SOB?"

"My thought was that you are either totally innocent, or you are one hell of a poker player with that face."

She finally grinned.

"Well. Would you like to play a few hands? Maybe you can find out."

I looked at her and reached into one of the kitchen drawers and retrieved a deck of playing cards. I laid them on the table between us.

"Five Card Draw?"

She nodded.

"Stakes?"

"How about if we make one piece of clothing equal to one dollar, and we play dime ante."

I got up and went to my office and got my change jar. I came back, sat it down and dug out two dollars worth of dimes. I pushed 10 toward her and kept 10 for myself. I took off my polo shirt and laid it next to the jar. She looked at me and pulled off her t-shirt and tossed it with my shirt. She was wearing a black lace bra, and her large breasts filled the cups to overflowing. Her large round nipples were easily visible through the lace.

He shuffled and then offered the cards for her to cut. She declined and he started to deal. Five cards face down. I picked up my hand and looked at it. I had a pair of sevens and not much else. I looked at Betty. She opened with a dime. I raised a dime. She checked and I looked at my hand and tossed away everything but the sevens. Betty kept three of her cards and tossed 2. I dealt her two more cards.

I didn't improve my hand. I looked at Betty and she smiled pleasantly at me. She immediately tossed in three dimes. I was smart enough to see that play and immediately folded my cards. She dragged all but one of the dimes to her stack. I pushed another dime to the center of the table and offered her the deal. She shook her head and I shuffled and dealt again.

I looked at my hand and immediately folded. She pulled my dime to her side of the table. I pushed another dime in and dealt another set of cards. I was her open and she folded immediately. The dime came back to my side of the table. She anted up another dime and I dealt another hand.

The way things had been going, I decided to take a risk. I pushed in 3 dimes. She looked at me and anted up her 3 dimes as well. I tossed three cards and she tossed 4. I looked at her and laid 4 cards on the table. It wasn't until I turned the last card that I saw the 4 spades. I tried not to give her any kind of read. I calmly checked.

She looked at her cards by turning the corners up like she had been playing poker professionally for years. I saw her look back at me and then push the remaining pile of dimes to the pot. I was fifty cents short. She smiled.

"I'll take your marker if you lose."

"Thank you for that trust."

She flipped her hand and showed a pair of kings. Not a bad hand in 5 card draw. I would have probably bet on it as well. I flipped my cards one at a time in natural order. The 2 fours fell together, then the jack of spades, the nine of spades and last, I tossed the 4 of spades onto the table. She looked at the cards without blinking an eye.

"I guess I'm going to have to go back to the bank."

I expected her to pull off the sandals she was wearing or the shorts. She reached behind and, in an instant, the black lace bra was laying on the table and she was bare chested sitting across from me. I reached into the jar and pulled ten dimes and pushed them toward her. She stacked them neatly.

'Do you mind if I deal for a while."

"Not at all. You want more wine. I'm having another beer."

She nodded as she carefully stacked the cards and the ruffled them in her hands. I got another beer and poured her another glass of wine. When I sat down, she started to shuffle the cards. Betty was a far better card handler than I was. I mean, I can shuffle and deal, but her hands were like a blur. The cards riffled quickly, and she offered me a cut. I declined and she had ten cards on the table in a flash. I picked up my cards.

I opened with a 30-cent wager. She calmly saw it and then raised it another 30 cents. I raised an eyebrow but called her wager. I asked for two cards. She asked for two cards. I picked up my cards and slid them into my hand before I looked. I fanned the cards to see the three 10s I had drawn originally and a pair of 4s. A full house. I looked at her and she was arranging her cards. I pushed another 30 cents into the pot. She never hesitated and called my bet. I laid the full house on the table. She didn't even show me her cards. She folded them into the deck and sighed.

"Damn. You are good at this. I only have 30 cents left. Better dig me out another ten dimes. I was digging in the jar when she stood up and slid the shorts down her tanned legs. She was a little chunky, but she had great legs. I also noticed immediately that the panties matched the black lace bra. She took her dimes and sat down.

She dealt just as deftly the second time as she did the first time. I picked up my cards and found I was holding 4 spades. I contemplated the odds but decided my luck was running hot. I bet 30 cents. She called and then raised the ante by 20 cents. I added my 20 cents and dropped a single card on the table. She dropped two and then dealt me my one card. I turned it slowly into my hand and saw the ace of spades to complete my flush. She looked at me and I immediately tossed in 5 dimes. She looked at her cards and then looked at me. She seemed to be studying me carefully. Finally, she dropped another 50 cents. I tossed my 5 spades onto the table with a whoop. She looked crestfallen as she turned her cards back into the deck.

She drained her glass of wine and then poured it full again. Taking a deep breath, she stood up and pushed her panties down and tossed them onto the table. I hadn't noticed it before, but Betty didn't shave her pubes, but they were neatly trimmed to a neat narrow patch. She sat down, shuffled and dealt again. We each anted and she dealt.

This time my hand didn't look so good. It was a marginal hand at best. Under other circumstances I would probably have just folded but with only two players I held just to see what the cards would do. Betty bet 20 cents and I called her bet. I asked for two and she asked for three. I ended up with a pair of jacks. She looked at her cards and immediately folded. She still had 11 dimes in front of her.

Another deal and another ante. I examined my cards one at a time. I turned a five of spades, a 7 of hearts, a 4 of spades, an eight of diamonds and, finally a nine of clubs. It was a dubious hand at best. One inside card to fill a straight. The odds that you will fill that inside straight are 11/1. That's about the worst odds on a poker table. Still, I was ahead, and the beer was beginning to work on me as well. I looked at Betty and her stack of dimes. I shoved all of my dimes into the center of the table with gusto.

"Go big or go home."

She looked at the pot and raised her eyes to me.

"I don't have that much, and I am out of clothes."

"I'll take your marker. I am pretty sure you are good for it."

She smiled and dealt me my one card and two for herself. I slowly turned the corner of the card and saw the 6 of clubs winking back at me. I laid the card back flat and then flipped the whole hand to reveal the small straight. She seemed to wilt. As she slid back into the chair, she folded her hand back into the deck and then looked at me.

"Looks like you win it all. And you hold my marker."

She leaned forward, lifting up so that her full breasts rested on the table.

"What can I do to settle my debt?"

I was on the verge of telling her it was all in good fun, and I thought she was a good poker player. I had no intention of holding her marker for less than 3 dollars. I never got to say it because her phone rang. She answered and I listened to one side of the conversation.

"Hello"

"Right now?"

"You're sure."

"Ok."

She hung up the phone and looked at me.

"Barney says we need to get to our house right now."

I was suddenly filled with fear for Rose. I was up immediately. Betty stood up and calmly pulled on her shorts without the panties and pulled the shirt over her head without the bra. She grabbed the other things and looked at me.

"Let's go."

I followed her out of the kitchen, forgetting to even lock the door and we hurried across the space between the houses. Betty opened the backdoor and we went in. The house was dark. I was looking around desperately for Rose when Barney came into the kitchen. He was naked, his cock hanging half flaccid in front of him. He smiled.

"Didn't take you long."

I immediately began to ask frantically.

"What's wrong? Did something happen to Rose? Is she all right.?"

"She is fine. Come on and see."

Barney led the way down the hall in the bedroom wing of the house and into one of the spare bedrooms. I followed him closely. As I turned into the room, Barney stepped to one side so I could see the bed.

Rose was on the bed, her knees under her and her head resting on the linens. Her heels were under her butt. Her eyes were closed but when she heard us enter her head came up and her eyes opened to slits. I saw her smile slightly. I moved around to the end of the bed and looked at her again. I could see that both her asshole and her pussy were gaping wide open. I looked back at Barney who was smiling.

Suddenly I was confused.

"I thought you said something was wrong."

About that time Betty came around the corner and into the bedroom. She was naked again.

"I never said that. I simply said that Barney said we should come immediately. Not why."

I looked at them both then at Rose who had obviously been fucked well at least once in each of her holes. She was beginning to stir a bit. As she pushed up on her hands, I could see the first dribbles of cum start to seep from both her asshole and her pussy.

I looked at Barney again.

"Jack. Why don't you get naked. Everyone else is."

I shook my head in disbelief and then heard Rose's voice, sort of subdued, her voice husky.

"Come on Honey. Get naked. There is a surprise for you."

I was totally overwhelmed. In a state of shock, I slowly got out of my clothes and tossed them toward a nearby chair. When I was naked, it realized that my cock was as hard as a rock. As I remember, it had been that way since Betty had taken off the bra while we were playing poker. It was also readily apparent that Barney's cock was also getting its second breath. It was again standing rigidly at attention in front of him Barney spoke casually to me by name.

"Jack. crawl up on the bed and lay down on your back."

As if I was hypnotized I did exactly what i was told to do. Rose had moved over slightly to one side, and I laid down in the middle of the bed. Rose immediately leaned over and kissed me deeply, sucking my tongue in to her mouth and then playing her tongue along my lips. As we kissed, she threw a leg over me and straddled my hips. Sitting up and leaning on one arm next to my head, her other hand slipped down to her crotch and grabbed my cock. She leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"God Jack. Fuck me... no... let me fuck you."

I felt my cock go into her already stretched and well lubricated pussy. She dropped down heavily on me, putting my cock as deep as she could manage into herself. I heard her groan and then felt her lay down on my chest, her soft tits crushing against me.

Something jostled the bed, and I looked over Rose's shoulder to see Barney crawling onto the bed from the foot. He knelt up and I saw him stroking his cock. I realized what he had in mind and wrapped my arms around Rose. She groaned again and I felt Barney's weight shift slightly. Rose gasped and her head came up. I felt something rubbing against my cock in Rose's pussy. I recognized the sensation. It was Barney's cock in her ass. It was my turn to groan.

Barney began to work his cock in and out of her ass. I followed suit, trying to keep pace on an alternate rhythm. As he rammed his cock into Rose's ass, I was pulling out of her pussy. When I would start back in, he was drawing his cock out of her ass. I heard Rose groaning and grunting. Then, to my amazement, I heard her voice clearly.

"Oh god. Yes... You studs fuck me. Fuck my holes. Do it hard. Punish my cunt and ass. Fill me with semen.... FUUUCCCKKKKKK."

I felt her buck in my arms between me and Barney as she plunged into an orgiastic abyss. She didn't cum just once but three times rapidly. I was about to cum myself when I noticed someone at the head of the bed. Betty put her face down close to mine and whispered in my ear.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
383 Followers