A Neighborly Affair 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded.

"Are you willing to share?"

"Shit man. I let you beat the shit out of my wife and fuck her senseless. You think I'm going to be a piker about some porn cartoons?"

It was almost 7 pm when we finished up the pizza and watched a couple of more Japanese videos. I found my clothes and got into them. Rose was dressed as well. When we left, Barney and Betty were headed back to the media room. That man must be like the Eveready Bunny. He can just keep on going.

As we walked home, holding hands, Rose spoke softly.

"Thank you."

"What for?"

"For joining in. I was scared you would freak out when Barney told me what he had planned."

I thought about that.

"Did Betty tell you what happened while Barney was fucking you after we left"

Rose nodded.

"I saw her ass and her tit too. You really did a number on her with that wire whip."

"I think I got a little carried away."

Rose stopped and looked up at me.

"Are you kidding? She was already talking about how she wanted you to keep her for 24 hours. She is fantasizing about you torturing her until she passes out and then fucking her while she is unconscious. She wants to put it on video so she can watch it later."

"Are you kidding?"

"No. I'll bet she is already telling Barney about it."

"They share everything, don't they?"

"Yes."

"We should start doing that as well."

She nodded.

"Yes, Please."