A Neighborly Affair 005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello! Good to see you back. Did you bring your husband back to see some of the things you were looking at the other day?"

I turned to look at Rose who was now blushing deeply. She shook her head in response to the man's questions. I looked at him.

"Maybe so. Why don't you show us what the lady was looking at when she was here."

The clerk grinned and moved down the counter closer to the register. I felt Rose moving close behind me. The clerk was laying a number of items on the counter. He had three rather large dildos. Most of them were very realistic. There was one that looked like a very long tentacle with suction cups down one side. He also laid a variety of butt plugs on the counter in various sizes and shapes. He reached under the counter and brought out one that looked to be almost 3 feet long and 2 inches in diameter. I felt Rose shiver slightly behind me. She was clutching my arm and pressed tight up against me.

The clerk moved off into the store and came back with a handful of other small items. He had 4 or 5 different kinds of nipple clamps, several gags of various sizes and shapes, a blindfold, and a pair of what looked like regulation handcuffs. He laid the merchandise out and then smiled. I looked it over.

"Is this all?"

"Oh. She and the other women looked at some of the lingerie, but I wasn't paying too much attention then. They also spent some time looking at the whips and riding crops."

"Show me."

The clerk came around the counter and led us to a big display of whips, floggers, crops and canes. I nodded. He stepped back and seemed to be patient. All of the other customers whose cars were parked out front were out of sight in the peep show booths.

I picked up several of the whips and floggers and tried them out by swishing them through the air. The riding crops were interesting, and I took one from the display and swung it through the air with a satisfying whistle. I looked at the clerk and smiled.

"Do you mind?"

"No at all Sir."

I smiled and turned to Rose.

"Take off your coat."

She shrugged off her coat slowly and I laid it over one of the racks of lingerie.

"Turn around and bend over. Stick your butt out."

She bent at the waist putting her hands on her knees. She was watching me carefully, her head turned to look over her shoulder. I rubbed the riding crop over her ass. As I moved the riding crop up from the bottom of her curvy butt to the top, the crop pulled the skirt up enough to show the tops of her stocking and a good deal of creamy white thigh flesh. I pulled the crop back and swung it moderately hard and it cracked across her ass with a satisfying snap. She jerked up and yelped loudly. When the second stroke hit her ass, she cried out loudly. Almost immediately I heard 2 or three of the cubicle doors slam open and I turned to see three disheveled looking men standing with open mouths. I handed the crop to the clerk.

"I'll take that one."

Rose was still standing with her rear end pushed out and her hands on her knees. She was breathing heavily, and I suspected that she was already quite wet. I went back to looking at the other things. I noticed some kind of straps and harness hanging a few feet away and I stepped down the aisle to look at them. I found one that had a waist belt and a crotch strap with several attachment points on the crotch strap and on the waist belt. I looked at it carefully and as I turned to ask the clerk a question, I saw that the three men were now clustered just a few feet behind Rose, who still stood in the same posture, admiring her round sexy bottom under the skirt. I walked back to the clerk.

"Do these attachment points fit those things you laid out on the counter?"

He nodded and grinned.

"Yes Sir."

I handed him the leather harness and walked back over to Rose. Taking her by the forearm, I lifted her up and handed her the overcoat.

"Put your coat back on."

She shrugged into the coat and looked at me thankfully. The three men slowly headed back to their cubicles. We headed back to the counter where the other things were laid out. I looked at the collection and nodded to the man. I'll take it all.

I thought his face was going to crack wide open from the size of his smile. I'm sure that I made his whole week with that one purchase. I reached into my pocket and rolled off a couple of $100 bills to pay for the purchases. The total came to almost the entire $200. I told him to keep the change.

He was effusive in his thanks. As we turned to leave, I had another thought.

"Didn't this place used to have live peep shows?"

"Yeah. On the other side of the buildings. We had cubicles with coin operated slide up windows. The girl on the stage would do 30-minute shows. If we could manage it, we would have three or four girls so there was some variety and a different girl in and out of the booth. "

"What happened?"

"The new sheriff had a hardon for the shows. He didn't seem to mind the videos, but the live girls gave him some kind of reaction. It wasn't illegal, but he would send officers by to harass us and the customers. They would sit a car out front and videotape everyone coming and going. Business fell off so the owner shut that part down."

I shook my head.

"That's too bad."

"Well. We could probably open back up. That sheriff didn't last too long. He got voted out of office when he started sending officers to harass the kids of that big rich development on the other side of town. The kids were racing cars around the big loop inside those gates. The officers had a code to the gate, and they would come in and cite the kids for racing. When they impounded the car of the guy who built all that, it was the end for the sheriff."

I chuckled. I knew the guy who built that development. I remember when he came around one day talking about how he was going to see a sheriff run out of town. I guess he made good on his threat.

We headed to the car, and I put Rose in the passenger seat with the bag of new toys in her lap. I climbed in the driver's seat, and we were soon on our way home. She was strangely quiet on the ride back. I left her to her thoughts as I drove.

I pulled into the garage and shut the door behind us. I opened Rose's door, took the package and helped her out. I then walked back into the house. The bag from the shop landed on the couch as I walked by. I turned and watched Rose come in through the back door.

"Lock the door."

She turned and locked the back door.

"Bring me a beer."

I settled into the recliner and waited. She came quickly, carrying the beer in both hands and then presented it to me like a trophy. I took a long pull on the beer, all the while my eyes ran over her as she stood in front of the chair.

"That outfit suits you. Did you know that when your nipples get hard, they are visible through that blouse?"

She gasped and looked down. Just the thought of it had caused her nipples to harden, swell and distend. They were now quite visible through the sheer material.

"You shouldn't be embarrassed. You should be happy. It makes me proud when you show yourself off. You are gorgeous and it turns me on to no end when I know other men are admiring you like those guys in the sex shop."

I saw just a hint of a smile on her face.

"I think you get off on being looked at as well. Maybe I should make arrangements with that shop owner to open that peep show room and put you in it for a couple of hours. I could get you a whole box of dildos and butt plugs, nipple clamps, gags, and whips to use on yourself to entertain the men and women that would come in and spend their money to watch you."

I could see in her eyes that she was getting turned on as I talked about the peepshow room. She tried to stand still, but I saw almost imperceptible movements of her legs and her pelvic region.

"Go get that bag of new toys and bring it in here. Take everything out of the bag and spread it around the floor. Stand in the middle of them."

She found the bag on the couch where I had tossed it. She quickly took the things out of the bag and arrayed them in an arc on the floor around her. When she was done, she tossed the bag to one side.

"I think you should rehearse what you would do for the people watching. First thing is to get ready. Take off that blouse and skirt."

She actually rushed to get the skirt and blouse off. She tossed them into the seat of the other recliner. Standing in front of me resplendent in a navy-blue shelf bra, matching garter belt and panties, I could see she was aroused. She was wearing sheer nude stockings and her 5-inch CFM pumps. There were clearly drops of her juices on her labia.

"Did you buy that lingerie special for tonight."

She smiled coyly and answered in a most deferential tone.

"Yes Sir."

"For me."

"Yes Sir."

"It is lovely. Are the panties crotchless?"

She smiled a little broader.

"Yes, Sir."

"Turn around, spread your legs, bend at the waist and show me."

I saw her eyebrows go up but she turned and presented herself to me. The panties were indeed crotchless. I looked a little closer then reached a hand out and ran the palm through her crotch. I heard her gasp at my touch.

"Are you not shaving that thing anymore?"

"Ummmmm... No Sir. I wasn't aware I should."

"Then you will start. You will keep everything below your chin cleanly shaved. You can also expect to be checked regularly. If you miss a day and get caught, you will receive ten strokes on the ass with my belt. Is that understood."

She almost groaned as she answered.

"Yessss, Ssirrrr."

I was pretty sure I had things going my way. I could see the glistening moisture on her pussy as she showed herself off to me. I had another evil spur of the moment thought. My cellphone was laying on the table next to my chair. I picked it up, brought it to life and punched the button for the camera. I adjusted the zoom until her ass filled the frame with her asshole and pussy clearly visible. I took three quick photos. She heard the click made by the phone when the camera button was pushed. Her head jerked around in surprise.

I thought for a moment she was going to say something, but she held her tongue and slowly looked back straight in front of her.

"Go get the rolling office chair out of my office. Bring it in here and put it where you are standing."

Presently, Rose came back into the room pushing the leather office chair. It didn't roll as well on the carpet as it did on the tile floors, but she managed to get it in place. She looked at me over the back of the chair.

"Have a seat."

She came around and sat down in the chair with her knees demurely together, her hands on her knees and her back straight.

"You should know that you are never to close your knees. You will always have yourself open and available for inspections."

SHe looked at me intently and slowly opened her knees wide. I could see that her breathing had picked up a bit by the rise and fall of her breasts in the shelf bra.

"This is a rehearsal to see if you have what it takes to be a peep show actress. You should remember a few things. First, you get paid two ways. You get a small cut of what the viewers pay to raise the cover on your window and watch you. You also can get tips deposited through the slot in the wall under the window. That is your main source of income. The more you satisfy the customers, the more you make. You can hear the customer comments. You cannot communicate back. You have some toys available to you. Just like those on the floor around you. You can do anything except touch a customer or communicate with them. If you want music while you perform, you may make your selection from the entertainment system. Is that all clear.'

"Yes, Sir."

"You can begin whenever you get ready. I will be your audience for tonight. Remember. You have to please the customer to get tips. That is how you earn your money."

I watched her as she turned and got up to fetch the remote control for the entertainment center. She pushed a few buttons, typed in some words, and I heard the pulsing beat of one of my favorite heavy metal bands. I heard the driving hard chords with the repetitive drumbeat. Rose began to move and sway to the rhythm. She came around in front of the chair facing me and began to move sensuously to the music. I have to admit that she was provocative and sexy. Still. There was something missing. Suddenly I had an inspiration.

"Stop."

She stopped moving and looked at me. I could see the fear that she had disappointed me.

"I think we missed something. Give me a few minutes."

I left the room with my cell phone and made a quick call. I heard Ted pick up the phone. We spoke hurriedly for a few minutes, and I hung up the phone. I headed to the cabinet where we kept the liquor and I returned with the new bottle of Don Rosario premium tequila and a two-ounce shot glass. I poured a full shot glass of the amber liquid and handed it to Rose.

"Drink it."

She took the glass and tossed the shot in one gulp. I refilled the glass and handed it to her again. I put the cork back in the bottle as she downed the second two ounce shot.

"That's enough for now. I don't want you passing out, just a little more uninhibited."

I saw her smile and as I turned to sit the glass on the table, I heard her giggle softly.

I moved in behind her and slipped my arms around her. My hands went to her breasts, and I began to pull and twist her nipples. I felt her knees almost buckle and she groaned deeply. I held her up, my forearms under her arms and my hands holding her full breasts tightly. My fingers pulled and pinched her nipples hard enough that she yelped and cried out several times. I slid my hand down to her crotch and slipped my fingers through her now wet and swollen labia. She groaned again and wiggled her ass against my now bulging cock.

I heard a soft rap at the back door. I slid my hands from beneath her arms. I waited a second to make sure she could stand, and I went to answer the door. I unlocked the back door and let Ted in. He followed me into the den. Rose was still standing as I had left her, with her eyes closed and swaying provocatively to the music. Her eyes opened slowly as she heard someone enter. She saw Ted coming in behind and continued to sway to the rhythmic beat of the hard rock music.

Ted set a box down on the table. I watched as she opened it and took out one of his enormous joints. He lit it, took a drag and handed it to me. I took a drag and then turned to Rose and touched her arm. She slowly opened her eyes again and saw what I was holding. Her smile widened and she took the joint. It looked like she was making love to it the way she held it to her lips and almost sensuously inhaled.

I thanked Ted and he disappeared out the backdoor. I turned back to Rose and watched as she slowly exhaled the smoke. She offered me the joint and I shook my head. She smiled and took another big hit from the massive joint, holding the smoke for what seemed to be an amazingly long time. She exhaled, she opened her eyes, and I could already see the drug working on her.

I returned to the recliner and raised the footrest. I watched her as she started to undulate her hips and swing her tits around. Her hands moved over her body. It looked like she was really getting into the role. I reached into my pocket and dug out the roll of cash. I peeled off a 5 and held it up. It finally caught her attention. I pointed to the smallest of the dildos. She shook her head and held up ten fingers. I peeled off another five and held them up and then dropped them onto the floor in front of her.

Rose was feeling the tequila and the weed. The music with its deep bass rhythms and heavy drums resonated inside her. She tried to remember what the women she had seen in strip shoes and burlesque shows had done. She began to run her hands over her body. She thought it might be erotic. She also touched her breasts and her pussy. She opened her mouth and ran her tongue over her lips. She saw Jack hold up a 5-dollar bill and point to the smallest dildo on the floor. She grinned slyly and held up both hands with fingers spread wide. He added another five and then dropped them onto the floor in front of her.

Her hips never stopped moving as she crouched, keeping her back straight and her legs spread wide. She picked up the small dildo and ran it obscenely through her labia. She stayed in the squatted position as she moved the dildo into position and slowly slid it inside her pussy. As it entered, her eyes closed involuntarily, and she groaned. When the dildo was fully inside her, she pulled her hand away. She crouched, her legs spread wide and continued to undulate her ass.

I watched as she worked the dildo around her pussy. She ran it through her pussy lips then slowly turned the head in and began to slide it in. It went in easily. Her hips never stopped moving and her breasts never ceased to sway. The dildo went deeper and deeper until I saw her labia fold closed and it disappeared. She continued to sit in the squat with her legs spread wide. Slowly she began to hunch the air, the dildo still embedded in her cunt. Her hands were on the inside of her thighs and her breasts bobbed up and down. I heard her groan and then she shuddered once. She opened her eyes and slowly stood up. She turned and swayed her ass from side to side. I peeled off a 20 and tossed it to the floor. She looked back at me between her legs and reached for the butt plug. I shook my head and pointed to the long thick plug. I saw her hesitate and then reach for that long thick piece of silicon. She looked around.

She looked back at me questioningly. I shook my head and peeled another 20 from the roll and dropped it. She knew exactly what I wanted. She grabbed the long probe and ran the tip through her pussy and then put the head at her asshole. I knew it was going to be a struggle to get that entire thing in her ass without lube and my help. I was interested in watching it.

Rose moaned inwardly when she saw him point to the long thick ass plug. She picked it up and then looked around. There was no lube to be seen. She looked back at him between her spread legs. He simply dropped another 20 on the floor. Taking the long tool in her hand, she did the best she could for lube. She ran the head back and forth through her pussy lips and then started pushing it into her ass. The first inch or so went in easily. Then the unlubbed silicon hit her ass flesh and it seemed to stick. She grimaced and pushed a little harder. The thing moved a fraction of an inch and then it felt as if it were pulling the skin from the ring of her ass.

She whined and looked at him. I just smiled. She did notice that I had my hard cock out of my trousers and was stroking it slowly as I watched. She took a deep breath and then began to rock the plug back and forth, occasionally giving it a twist. It was painful and hard work. She eventually dropped to her knees and put her head and shoulders on the floor. With her ass raised in the air, at least she could get a bit of respite and gain a little leverage.

I watched her working hard to get the long butt plug in place. It took her almost 20 minutes to get the plug-in place and firmly seated in her ass. When her sphincter closed around the base of the mammoth butt plug, she exhaled in relief. I had seen enough. I reached forward and pulled her around by the hair. She yelped and struggled to get around. I pulled her until her face was in my crotch. My cock was leaking pre-cum. I looked down at her.

"Suck my cock, girl. Suck it dry and swallow everything that comes out."

She went to work on my cock hungrily. Between her hands on my cock and her mouth and tongue on my cock, I didn't last very long. I tensed my hips and legs, my hands flew to her head and pulled hard down to me as my hips bucked up, driving my cock into her throat. I heard her gag and retch, but I didn't care. I ground her face into my pubes and continued hold it there. I felt her hands on my thighs pushing and shoving trying to get enough space to get a breath of air. I was oblivious to her predicament. All I wanted to do was shoot my cum into her throat and hold my cock there until she swallowed it all.