A Neighborly Affair 006

Story Info
Jack and Rose find a new understanding.
7.5k words
4.15
4k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
390 Followers

A Neighborly Affair

006

I was up early the next morning. I found Rose sound asleep curled up in the blankets. I let her stay there as I went downstairs to make coffee. I was still considering what else to do with her and the remaining time in my 24 hours. I wanted something a little off the wall that would push her limits just a bit more. I waited on the coffee.

I was standing and looking out the back of the house toward the wooded area. Our little Peyton place backed up to an old creek bed that the developer had left all natural. THe creek bed was probably 3 or 4 hundred yards wide and ran from the main road almost a quarter mile in one direction and extended in the other direction until the creek emptied into the larger river a mile or so further. It's one reason I was so intent on getting this lot. As I was musing and watching the treeline for wildlife, I heard the stairs creak. I turned to see Rose coming into the kitchen. She was still rubbing sleep from her eyes. She walked a little funny with the plug and the dildo still firmly strapped in place. SHe still wore the shelf bra, panties, garters and stockings. To be honest she looked like a prostitute after a hard night in the bordello.

"Get yourself some coffee. Go upstairs and take the dildo and plug out. Strip and get in the shower. I want to see you back down here, showered, shaved, and ready in one hour."

She nodded and moved to the cabinet. As she filled a coffee mug she spoke.

"Sir. Should I do hair and makeup and what should I wear."

I stopped. I was discovering that being the full-time dominant was a lot more work than I had first thought. Making all the decisions took a lot more attention to detail.

"Pull your hair back into a ponytail. No makeup. No clothes."

I had made an instant decision. Rose was going to be spending a lot more time naked than she ever had. I liked watching her ass when she walked, seeing those nearly perfect tits bounce and sway, and knowing that she was visible and available at a moment's notice.

It didn't seem to faze her a bit. She finished pouring her coffee, looked at me and smiled.

"Yes. Sir"

I looked back out the window, picked up my phone and dialed Barney's number. We chatted for a few minutes. He, of course, asked how things went the night before so I filled him in on the whole thing. He sounded excited. I then explained that I wanted to push Rose's limits a bit further but was having trouble coming up with a plan on short notice. He asked some questions.

"Look. I think I have an idea. Can you fill up a couple of hours? Come over for lunch. Have her wear sexier lingerie. Better yet. Take her back to that sex store and have her buy something really exotic. Have her wear whatever she buys to our house. I'll have everything set up."

He never did tell me what he was planning. It would be as big a surprise to me as it would be to Rose. I hung up the phone and poured more coffee and then headed upstairs. I knew Rose was getting close to being ready. The shower was off, and I could hear the blow dryer.

I walked into the bedroom and found the bathroom door closed. I immediately pushed it open. Rose was naked, freshly showered and blow drying her hair. I stood in the door and looked at her in the mirror. She looked back and smiled. I could see the marks on her ass from the belting I had given her the night before.

"That bathroom door is never to be closed."

Her face fell and I saw the look of almost horror.

"I will excuse it this time since I am not sure I told you. From now on, that error will cost you ten swats."

I saw the look of abject relief cross over her face.

"A change of plans. I want you to put on the shortest skirt you have and the most revealing blouse. No underwear at all. Wear your CFM heels. Pull your hair into a ponytail. Put on your makeup. Did you shave?"

"Yes, Sir."

I stepped up behind her and pushed the palm of my hand between her legs from the back and rubbed all the way up to her navel. She was clean and smooth as the day she was born.

"Good girl. Finish getting ready and be downstairs in 20 minutes."

I already had on a pair of slacks and a polo shirt. I slipped on a pair of deck shoes with no socks, gathered my pocket carry for the day and went back downstairs. I had time for another cup of coffee.

Rose came downstairs while I was still drinking coffee. I checked the time. She had made it with two minutes to spare. She was wearing a skirt I had never seen before. I was black and much shorter than I had seen her wear in years. The hem was at least 8 inches above her knee. It was also tight. I suspected it was spandex or something similar. I recognized the blouse. It was a pale green. The sleeves were a fine gauzy see through material. A matching green satin cuff was at the wrists. The same material disappeared into the hem of her skirt. Starting just above her nipples, the same green satin created a solid layer inside the thin material. I looked at the blouse.

"The blouse is quite pretty. Go take it off and remove that inner lining."

She looked at me with a hint of disbelief. I think she started to say something but turned and headed upstairs. I knew she was distressed about having to modify the blouse. I had seen her wear it several times. I figured she was also a little distressed about going out in public in the ultra-short skirt and the completely bare blouse.

I waited. It took her a few minutes to modify the blouse. Presently, she came back downstairs. She had managed to remove the inner satin lining quite nicely. I could see her pendulous breasts moving and swaying through the almost undetectable material of the blouse. I could also see the effects as her large nipples were hard and distended.

She stopped just inside the kitchen door. I looked at her appreciatively. I set my half empty coffee cup down as I turned toward the door to the garage.

"Come on. We are going shopping again."

Her eyes went wide as she realized that I intended to take her out in public. I waited and she hesitantly stepped toward the garage. She started toward my Tahoe.

"No. We are taking yours."

She looked at me again. She knew that her car was much lower than the Tahoe and that anyone with a larger vehicle would have a clear line of sight into the car. She slid into the passenger seat and quickly tugged the shirt down toward her knees as far as she could stretch it. I backed the SUV from the garage and headed toward town.

As I drove, I realized that I didn't have a clue where to go. I had just about decided to go back to the adult toy store on the far side of town when she spoke.

"Sir, can I ask what we are shopping for?"

"Of course. Some lingerie or fetish clothing for you."

"Sir. Might I suggest a few shops?"

"Of course."

She rattled off the names of several stores. I punched one into the GPS on the car. The computer quickly found "Gails' ' and gave me directions. I realized I had become a slave to a female GPS unit, following directions without question.

As we approached, I could see that this store did, indeed, seem to have a very large collection of erotic lingerie, fetish clothing, and some accessories. I opened the door and let Rose enter the store first. To her credit, she was standing tall and proud. She didn't flinch when the woman came from the counter.

"Good morning. Can I help you?"

The woman looked at Rose and didn't even blink. I got the impression that this wasn't the first visit of this kind she had encountered.

"Yes. I want to look at some fetish wear and some erotic lingerie for the lady."

"Is there a particular theme you had in mind?"

That was a question I hadn't anticipated. I thought for a moment.

"What are the options?"

The woman chuckled a bit at my apparent total unfamiliarity with the subject.

"Well. Are you looking for latex, leather, or some other material?"

I shrugged.

"I think anything is on the menu right now."

She nodded.

"What is your particular fetish or fantasy? BDSM, D&S, humiliation, degradation, dehumanization, non-consensual, rape fantasies, exhibitionism, prostitution or escorts, or one of the hundred other niche kinks?"

I was tempted to ask about the 100 other niche kinks but held my tongue."

"BDSM, humiliation, exhibitionism"

The woman grinned.

"I think we have a lot of things that may be just what you are looking for."

Over the course of the next hour, the woman led us around the shop showing me all sorts of lingerie and other outfits in Rose's size. The selection and variations were almost overwhelming. By the time we were done, I was sporting an impressive bulge in my pants. I was sure that Rose was aroused as well. In the end, I selected several items including a leather under bust corset, several lingerie sets, and a teddy in bright red with only openings and straps at the bust and only straps through the crotch. I also saw a full lace body stocking. I purchased one of those as well. Once we had completed the sale, we headed back to the car. By now the strip mall was much busier. Rose began to get a lot of attention, especially from the male shoppers. I heard a couple of whistles and at least one catcall before we were in the car. Rose was flushed as she buckled her seat belt.

I took the long way home, choosing to go several miles out of the way in order to get on the route used by the truckers to get into and out of the city. I put the SUV into the left lane, forcing the trucks to pass on Rose's side of the car.

"Roll down your window and unbuckle the seat belt. Spread your knees and pull that skirt up."

I heard her whine just a bit, but she did as she was told. Now she was clearly visible, and the skirt just barely covered her pussy. As I drove, I slowed enough to force a number of trucks to pass us. The first two were obviously frustrated that I was driving in the left lane at a slow speed, and they sounded their horns to express their displeasure. However, when they looked down, some of them slowed down to run alongside us for quite a while. Rose sat staring out the front windshield.

We ran down the highway for almost an hour. I finally found a place to turn around and started the drive back. I guessed that the CB traffic had been hot and heavy with comments about the black SUV and the view. It only took a few seconds for the first truck to pull up beside us. The driver tooted his horn several times and Rose finally looked up. I heard her gasp, so I turned to look. I couldn't see up in the truck, but Rose slowly reached down and tugged the skirt up around her waist, totally exposing herself. The truck sounded its horn and accelerated, resuming its normal highway speed. I looked over at Jane. She turned and looked at me, a flush across her face.

"That was a woman driving that truck?"

I hadn't considered that possibility. But I was curious.

"What prompted you to pull your skirt up higher?"

Rose dropped her eyes.

'The driver stuck out her tongue and made a licking motion then pointed up with her finger. I think that is what she wanted."

I continued driving. I noticed that Rose didn't pull the skirt back down. A steady stream of bi rigs rolled up next to us and slowed to get a good look. None of the other drivers seemed to be annoyed at the slight delay. My guess was they were discussing what they saw on their radio's. I made a mental note to get a CB radio rig before our next little trip.

Finally, we reached the turn off to take us home. I glanced at the clock. It was a little after noon so instead of pulling in at our house, I pulled into Barney and Betty's driveway. Rose looked a little confused.

"We have been invited for lunch. Bring your new things inside with you."

We came in the back way as usual. The door was unlocked, and I stepped through with a shout.

"Halloo... anyone home."

I heard Barney's voice from the media room.

"In here!"

We went into the media room to find Barney leaning back in his recliner. The 80-inch screen was on, but I didn't pay attention to it. Typically, if Barney is watching TV, it is either professional sports or porn. It was sports so I sort of ignored it. He pushed the footrest on the recliner down and stood up. He shook my hand.

"Betty will be down in a minute. We cheated on lunch. I got busy with a project. I ordered a sandwich take out from that Italian place down the road. It should be here anytime."

I turned around to see Betty talking quietly to Rose. After my conversation with Barney, I think he had talked to Betty. She was wearing a tight cotton t-shirt, obviously with no bra. The stretchy t-shirt conformed tightly to every curve of her upper body. She was wearing a pair of the tightest and shortest cut off jean shorts I had ever seen. She turned to me, and she smiled.

"Good afternoon, Sir."

It seemed as if we had found some common ground.

&&&&&

The delivery guy rang the doorbell. Barney, in a repeat performance, handed Betty the money for the order and told her to get the guy to bring the sandwiches into the media room. It was another young black kid. He was already watching Betty's ass hanging out from underneath the cutoffs when he rounded the corner and saw Rose standing demurely with the see through blouse.

"Just put the sandwiches on the table. She has your money and the tip."

The kid just nodded. Between Bettys' skintight t-shirt and Rose's ample breasts, he didn't know which way to look first. He took the money, stammered a thankyou and headed toward the front door.

We fell into the sandwiches. Rose sat on the floor next to me and Betty did the same with Barney. Barney and I chatted about the upcoming Superbowl party. He had heard from Fred that their new indoor pool would be open and that he had some ideas for party games. Since the game didn't start until late since it was on the west coast, he decided we should start early and get a head start on the party.

"What the hell did he build over there?"

"No one is sure. He and Wilma both are being tight lipped. We know about the pool but aren't sure what the rest of it has. I guess we will find out in a couple of weeks."

I nodded. We finished up the sandwiches and Barney told Betty to clean up the leftovers and take the trash to the kitchen. I told Rose to help her. While they were gone, I queried Barney.

"So, what do you have up your sleeve?"

"Wait just a minute and I will show you. Then you can decide if you like the idea."

I had no other choice. Betty and Rose came back in. As they entered, Barney stood up too.

"You and Rose stay here. Entertain yourself somehow. I'll get things set up upstairs."

They left and I looked at Rose. I sat down on the couch and patted my lap. SHe came around the table.

"Climb onto my lap and face me."

She put her knees on the couch and settled onto my lap. The position pushed the short tight skirt up her thighs until I could see her clean-shaven pussy. I ran my hands over her tits through the sheer blouse and I heard her groan slightly. She put her hands on my shoulders and closed her eyes as I continued to touch and play with her. I was perfectly content to continue on with this for as long as Barney needed.

Barney came back in the room and noticed Rose and me on the couch. He just smiled and focused his attention on the complicated remote control for the media center. I saw the screen come on and he began to change some of the settings and the screen then went into what looked like an internet browser mode. He continued to manipulate the controls and I was now watching the screen. Rose had turned slightly on my lap to watch as well. I could tell that Barney was passing login information to the system and I saw the welcome screen. I had not seen the name of the website until the home screen flashed up again.

We were looking at a website called Peeping Toms. Along with the title screen I saw a bunch of thumbnails arrays across the screen. All of them seemed to be women in some sort of nearly obscene pose. Barney typed something into the search line, and I saw a blank thumbnail come up. He clicked on that thumbnail link and the screen flashed again. I heard Rose gasp.

An image filled the screen. I was Betty. She was sitting in a large, upholstered armchair in front of a white background. On a table beside her was a pile of various sex toys. Betty was naked. She held a rather colorful dildo that seemed to squirm on its own as she licked up and down the shaft with a rather obvious look on her face. If that wasn't a come fuck me look, I had never seen one.

Suddenly, along the side of the screen, a small box opened with the image of a man. It was a still image and the name underneath says "MadMan." Almost immediately, a voice came from the audio system. The border of MadMan's picture turned bright yellow as the voice spoke.

"Stick that vibrator in your cunt."

Betty smiled and lifted one leg up and put it over the arm of the chair. She slid down a bit further and I saw her slowly move the vibrator into place and push it into her pussy. I heard her groan over the TV.

Barney cut the audio feed from the screen and looked at me with a grin.

"What do you think?"

"Its... I.... What the hell is it?"

"You saw the name on the website Peeping Toms. Betty is upstairs with a camera in front of her and a screen that she can see what we see. She can hear what anyone in the room says and she can talk back. The users can also talk to each other. Anyone wanting to view the stream has to pay up in credits. They can select from several options. The least cost is just to watch with no audio interaction. The most expensive option gives full two-way communications plus gives them control of the camera so they can pan, tilt, and zoom the camera. Only one of those types of options is available at a time. That keeps things simpler.

I was still watching Betty on the screen as she worked the vibrator in and out of herself sensuously. I also noticed that there were now six other people in the room watching. Most had a generic picture above their name. The names were equally as imaginative. Big Tom, MonsterCock, Crusher, and MakeMeHard, were just some of the more creative ones. Barney turned the audio back up where we could listen.

Crusher - She has massive tits.

Big Tom - Yeah. I want to put my cock between them and shoot a load onto her face.

Crusher - Yeah or whip them till she screams.

MakeMeHard - Hey, Jezebel - shove that vibrator up your ass. Let's see you squirm.

I felt Rose began to squirm on my lap. I tried to ignore her as I continued to query Barney.

"You rigged all this up yourself?"

"Yeah. We are thinking about taking one of the bedrooms and turning it into a studio of sorts. Multiple cameras, better microphone and audio, better camera. I might even spring for a higher speed internet connection."

"That sounds expensive for just a turn on."

Barney grinned broadly.

"That's what you think."

He pressed a couple of buttons and I saw the screen change. Instead of Betty, I saw a screen that said Account Status. In the corner it said Jezebel. I looked at it and it had all the setups for the account and then I saw at the bottom, Account Summary.

I saw that for just the short time Betty had been on the video, it showed that her take of the credits purchased amounted to 125.

"What is a credit worth?"

"If we cash them out, that would be $125, or we can use them on the website to buy lots of stuff. Toys, video equipment, even furniture and stuff to set up the studio."

I nodded and looked down a bit more. Near the bottom was an entry called Total Year to Date. Beside it was a number that caused my eyes to get wide. It read $1,853.

"How long have you been doing this?"

"Less than a week. See there. It says Betty has been on the air about 20 hours total. That's $90 per hour. Most of that time was just using a cheap camera from the big box store down the street. The better the video feed, the more you can expect."

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
390 Followers