A Neighborly Affair 006

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked and saw that her total for today had already grown to almost $200. I looked at the time online and saw that she had actually been broadcasting for only about 30 minutes.

Barney flipped back to the screen showing Betty. When they could see that she was kneeling on the chair with her backside to the camera. The squirming vibrator was hanging halfway out of her ass and was buzzing and twisting wildly. She had one hand on the back of the chair and the other held the end of the vibrator. I could see that she was turned on for sure.

The user list on the side of the screen now extended beyond the edge of the TV and had a scroll bar. At the top was a small number. It read 16. I assumed that was the number of people watching Betty. The user boxes kept flashing yellow as the chat continued to be busy. I watched as Betty arched her back and pumped the vibrating dildo in and out of her ass.

I looked over at Rose who was watching, apparently fascinated. I ran a hand up her thigh and quickly ascertained that she was wet. We continued to watch for several more minutes until Betty had a visible and quite obvious orgasm. She withdrew the dildo from her ass and turned in the chair. She sat the toy aside and then reached for a pair of what I took to be overly large alligator clamps. They looked wicked with sharp teeth on the clamps. We watched as she opened one of the clamps and positioned it over her nipple. The clamp closed and her eyes and mouth opened wide. The sound was still off but I would have bet good money that she emitted a serious wail as the clamps bit down.

The video continued to stream as Betty did the same to her other nipple. I had to assume that someone in the audience had told her to put the clamps onto her nipples. She lay back in the chair facing the camera. Her legs were spread wide, and she was gently touching her severely clamped nipples. I spoke to Barney as I watched.

"How much do you think it's going to cost to put in the setup you want?"

"A couple of grand. You can spend as much as you like but you get to a point of diminishing returns."

I nodded and continued to watch Betty. Barney waited a few minutes.

"Would you like to put Rose in front of the camera?"

I looked over at Barney. I felt Rose stiffen a little at the suggestion.

"What would that take?"

"Not much. We would need to create an account and set up a few parameters on the system. Betty has been on the system for about 30 minutes. That's the minimum you agree to when you sign up. There is no requirement to login but if you do they ask that you stay online at least 30 minutes. It would take 20 minutes or so to set everything up."

I looked at Rose who was sitting a little wide eyed. I looked back at Barney.

"Let's set it up."

&&&&&

Barney excused himself and went upstairs. In a few minutes Betty came back down, still naked. I could see the red marks on her tits from the clamps. Barney came in behind Betty. He spoke to Rose as he patted Betty on the rear-end.

"You and Betty go get some snacks put together. I'll have a beer. Jack, you want a beer."

I answered in the affirmative. Betty and Rose headed to the kitchen. Barney sat back down in the recliner and began to work on the controller. In seconds he had up the screen to create a new account on the streaming website. As he went down the application, he asked me questions and then began to type.

He suggested that I take the controller/keyboard and create an account at an online bank he used. The online bank would issue a debit card number immediately that I could use to create the account. The bank would send me a physical card in a week or so that I could use to transfer any money in the account to my regular bank account, or simply use it to make purchases. In seconds, I had a new bank account from some outfit called EBanker and an account number with a virtual debit card in a secured wallet. Barney directed me back to the streaming service screen. I completed the basic information and in seconds had an account. Barney took the controller back and moved to the settings screen to create a room.

I watched as he put in the details of the equipment he was using. He explained that he was setting up the room just like the one he and Betty used for simplicity's sake. There were lots of different options that he told me he hadn't explored yet. It was obvious that it was a very sophisticated website beyond what it appeared at first. Betty and Rose came back in with snacks and drinks. Rose climbed back on my lap. Betty sat on the floor next to Barney's chair. Barney then began to speak again.

"I am proposing a sort of partnership."

I hefted my beer and took a long pull."

"I'm listening."

"It appears that you and Rose have come to a new understanding about your relationship."

I looked at Rose.

"We really haven't formally talked about it. She has 6 or so hours to pay off her bet. I am not sure what the status is going to be after that."

"Why don't you ask her."

"Rose?"

Rose took a deep breath. I saw her glance at me and then back down to her hands in her lap.

"Could we just continue the bet."

I was a little confused.

"You mean for another 24 hours?"

She looked up at me making direct eye contact.

"No. I mean to continue this way going forward."

"Do you really think we can sustain this kind of thing indefinitely?"

"There would have to be some adjustments I know, but this is more like what I feel I need and want."

I looked at her and then at Barney.

"I guess that answers my question. I think there will be some further discussions, but if Rose is happy then I am happy."

Barney grinned.

"The next question I have is for Rose. Do you find the prospect of doing what you saw Betty doing in front of a bunch of strangers exciting? If you do, are you willing to carry on?"

Rose didn't hesitate.

"First. If it is something Jack finds exciting and arousing and it makes him happy, I will do it. That is the most important thing. I want Jack to be happy and satisfied. I will do anything he tells me to do if I know it's his decision and it's something he wants."

"I'll take that as a yes."

"They my proposal to both of you is that we go partners on this project. We already have the basic studio setup. There are some other things I want to do and Jack's expertise in the construction business will be valuable. We sit down and plan out a schedule. There are some other things that we can work on later. My first goal is to get the electronics, the lighting and sound systems, and the studio upgraded. Along with that is working on the account. There is a whole host of options that we haven't even explored."

"What kind of options?"

"Well. I explained about the tiered fee schedule. If a user wants to just watch a video it costs so many credits. If they want to hear sound but not communicate it costs a little more. If they want full communications, it costs even more. I think you get the picture.

You can also set up special pricing options for different things. Like if I participate with Betty and offer such things as private shows the credit cost goes up. You can structure that almost any way you want it. The website has a list of special activities that, if you schedule them, will get you special billing on the front end of the website which should lead to more viewers."

"You're telling me that this thing has the potential to generate some serious cash if it is marketed right."

"Yeah."

I looked at Barney and Betty.

"Are you doing it strictly for the cash?"

It was Betty who answered that.

"Hell no. I'm doing it because it is fun and exciting. I get so hot knowing all those people are watching. I think Barney gets turned on watching me. It lets me feed my exhibitionist side safely. There is virtually no way anyone can ever know who we are or where we are."

I looked at Rose and then back at Barney.

"We're in."

&&&&&

Barney finished setting up the account. At one point he asked me what name I wanted on the account. He explained that he thought it needed to be catchy and suggestive of what we were willing to do. I asked what he had chosen, and she spoke with a smile.

"If you ever want to see some of Betty's feed, look for the model named "WhorishMILF."

He waited for me to pick something to put into the blank on the screen.

I thought about it for several seconds and then spoke with a wry grin.

"Call it "NoLimitsNellie." I thought he was going to hurt himself laughing but he continued with the other information about the setup upstairs. There was a section about the toys that were available, anything that was off the table as far as requests. He told me he had checked off anything to do with urine, scat, cutting, burning, or anything like that. It sounded reasonable to me. After the account was all set up, he tested the equipment settings. A picture of the bedroom down the hall with the big, overstuffed armchair sprang onto the screen. Barney looked at me, not Rose.

"Ready to give it a test?"

"Certainly.?"

"Take her back to the bedroom and give her any last-minute instructions. I will have the screen up in the bedroom so she can see how it looks from her side. She won't be able to see herself like we do. She will see a wider version of the users in the room. There will be a scroll along the bottom that shows any text messages she receives."

I nodded and stood looking at Rose.

"Come on."

She got up and followed me down the hall. As we were walking, I was talking.

"I want you to make me proud. Be nasty, seductive, obscene, and whorish. Play to these guys' fantasies. I will be watching in the media room."

Her answer was simple and direct.

"Yes sir."

We went into the bedroom and looked around. There was a white sheet hung behind the chair to provide a clean backdrop. The table with the toys was off to one side of the chair and the camera sat on a small tripod next to the 50-inch monitor sitting on the dresser. The screen was mostly blank except for one user that was showing. It was "NoLimitsNellie." Suddenly, voices came from the speakers, and I saw the yellow border around that only the user on the screen flash yellow.

"You can talk to her from here or send a text message. I have this account set to mute the microphone for all other people in the room so none of her customers can hear anything you tell her. Get her situated and come back and we will open the video feed."

I looked at her. She was standing beside the chair looking a little nervous.

"Just pretend it is only me and Barney watching. I would keep that blouse and skirt on until you get a couple of customers, then start with a slow strip. Tease them a little. Don't give them everything at once. You need to do at least 30 minutes."

She nodded and sat down in the chair. I saw that she crossed her legs and turned slightly to one side. The skirt she wore slipped up showing an impressive amount of leg and thigh. I leaned down and kissed the top of her head and she looked up with a smile. I shut the bedroom door and hurried back to the media room.

As I entered the media room, I saw Rose bigger than life on the huge 80-inch screen. Sitting demurely on the chair as I had left her, her breasts were clearly visible through the sheer wispy blouse and her eyes were shining. I think she was anticipating it. I nodded to Barney, and he punched the button to make the video stream live.

I settled onto the couch. Everyone was watching the screen intently waiting for the first viewer to appear. It took several minutes for the first user to show up in the list. We all watched as "GIverOfPain" flashed onto the screen. The icon was the face of a fierce Viking warrior. Soon several others entered. Torquemada and NoQuarter were next. I was pretty sure that the NoLimitsNellie name I had chosen for Rose was attracting a rather intense group.

The comments in the text chat were coming hard and fast. There was a spirited discussion among the three about Rose's breasts and legs, what the trio wanted to see, and what they would certainly do with her if they had her in their presence. As instructed, Rose stood slowly and began to move and undulate slowly, turning around to wiggle her ass at the camera. She bent over and rested a hand on the chair, spread her legs and reached back to pull the hem of the short skirt up over her ass, revealing her shaved crotch. That elicited another torrent of comments about what they would like to do with that new revelation.

The room was attracting more viewers and finally we heard one that had paid the extra credits to have the voice chat option.

INCONTROL - Get naked bitch.

Rose jumped just a bit as the voice startled her. She recovered and stood and slowly pushed the skirt down over her hips and let it fall to the floor around her ankles. SHe kept her back to the screen as she unbuttoned the sheer blouse. As she turned, she pulled it open and shrugged it back off her shoulders. She tossed it off screen and then stood, legs spread, and rubbed her hands over her breasts sensuously.

Another voice came from the speakers.

InYourPlace - Sit down on that chair and pull your knees up and spread them wide. Show us your cunt.

Jane made a production of sitting in the chair and then sliding down until her ass was nearly off the edge. She grasped her knees and pulled back spreading herself open. She hooked her ankles over the arms of the chair and then, to my amazement, reached down and pulled her labia apart. She stretched them wide and smiled at the camera.

Suddenly, the camera moved and zoomed in until Roses' pussy and asshole filled the entire screen. Apparently, InYourPlace had paid the extra credits to have control of the camera. At this magnification I could see every detail of her pussy and ass. I could also see the drops of moisture already visible on her inner and outer labia. Rose was getting turned on. Another voice was heard.

INCONTROL - Great Shot! Get the biggest dildo you have and let's see you shove it in your cunt.

It was evident Rose was moving. Then the huge black dildo that had been laying on the table came into view. InYourPlace zoomed the camera back just a bit. Now roses whole crotch and her hands holding the dildo could be seen. Even the test stream had slowed down as everyone watched as she worked the massive rubber cock into her pussy. It stretched her and she groaned several times until the gargantuan circumcised head was inside her. Her pussy lips were stretched tight around the black shaft. Rose used both hands to push the massive dildo deeper and deeper until I was pretty sure it was bottomed out against her cervix. A voice came over the speaker.

INCONTROL - Ram it in hard. Slam it against your cervix. Do it hard enough to make you scream.

I saw Rose bite her lower lip and adjust her grip on the dildo. She pulled it out a few inches and then jerked back. Her back arched and her mouth opened emitting a small shriek. The voice came from the speaker again.

INCONTROL - Harder cunt. Do it as hard as I would do your fucking pussy if I were then. I want to hear you scream.

Rose pulled the dildo out a bit further. I saw her grab the dildo tightly and then jerk the dildo back, slamming the head into her cervix. Her knees came up and I heard her scream. The voice came again.

INCONTROL - That's better you little whore. Now do it just that hard five times quickly in a row.

Rose seemed to be gasping and mewing constantly now. Everyone else was just watching. The test stream was almost non-existent. I saw Rose pull the dildo from herself until it was almost all the way out and then piston it back into her pussy five times. Each time she grunted with the effort and then gasped loudly as the head of the cock slammed into her cervix. After the fifth one, she tensed, and then exploded in a body shaking orgasm that left her glassy eyed as she looked at the screen. The voice came back.

INCONTROL - That's good. You are a fucking pain whore for sure. I wish I was there to spew this load of cum over your face. Here is a little something extra for you.

A box on the bottom of the screen we were watching opened with a message.

"User INCONTROL has sent you a ten credit tip."

I heard Barney exclaim.

"Son of a bitch. Nobody ever tipped Betty. Girl, you're gonna have to step up your game."

There was now a clamor of voices and a steady stream of text messages. Rose was still sitting with her legs splayed wide, her ankles over the arms of the chair, and the big black dildo deep in her pussy. I checked the time. She had only been on the air for a little over 15 minutes. The user count was up to 30. I chose to just sit and watch.

Rose quickly regained her senses. Several of the voices were clambering for her to perform other sordid acts on herself. She reached for a butt plug shaped like a cock and rubbed it around her pussy and ass. She then worked the dildo into her ass and began to pump both of the toys in and out of her holes in alternating strokes. She managed to hold herself off for another 5 minutes before she orgasmed again, nearly sliding out of the chair.

The user count was up to nearly 40. She took a few seconds to reset herself and then listened to the voices coming from the speaker and reading the text messages. I saw her eyebrows go up as she read the texts. She pulled the dildo from her pussy and the butt plug from her ass. She shifted slightly in the chair and then I watched as she deliberately began to slap her shaved pussy with her hand.

The wet smack of her hand against her labia was easily heard. INCONTROL had left but another user apparently paid the price to control the camera. He zoomed the camera back in to fill the screen with her pussy. We could clearly see her labia and clit getting redder and redder with each blow. We could also hear her grunt, groan and eventually squeal as she delivered stroke after stroke to her pussy. She was writhing, twisting and turning in the chair making the zoomed in view hard to follow. The user in control zoomed the camera back out a bit so that her entire body was visible. I reached for the keyboard controller and Barney handed it to me.

"Press the button on top with the microphone icon if you want to talk to her."

I pressed the button and spoke firmly and directly.

"Rose. Come now."

Her eyes flew open and without hesitation, she arched her back and let out a guttural growling howl that was followed in a few seconds by several waves of spasms as she orgasmed. I looked at the clock on the screen. She had been on the air for a little over 35 minutes.

"How do we close this?"

Barney reached over and moved the mouse to the exit button on the room and clicked. The screen went black. I handed the control to Barney and stood, headed to the bedroom studio.

I found Rose still sitting in the chair. She was slumped down in the seat so far that her ass hung halfway off the chair. Her legs were stretched out straight and spread wide apart. She laid there with her eyes closed, breathing heavily. As I watched, her body continued to twitch and jerk with aftershocks from the orgasm. I walked over and knelt by the chair. Rose opened her eyes and looked at me dreamily.

"That was intense, Sir."

"You did well. I am very proud."

She grinned widely and struggled to set up. Her arm went around my neck and her face came close."

"May I kiss you, Sir."

"Of course you may."

We kissed in that awkward position for several minutes. Finally, I heard the bedroom door open. Barney came in with Betty close behind.

"Jesus Christ. That was incredible. You took in almost 300 dollars in that one 30 minute session not counting the tip you got. Almost nobody ever tips. I looked at more than half of those people put you in their favorite list. They will automatically get notified if they are online and you open your room."