A Neighborly Affair 007

Story Info
Jack and Rose embrace the new life.
7.1k words
4.29
3.9k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
306 Followers

Rose's 24 hours expired while we were out to dinner. I had relented and allowed her to run back to the house to change clothes. I was surprised when she showed back up at Barney and Betty's house still wearing the blue see through blouse. She now had a beautiful blue lace bra underneath. She had changed from the very short spandex skirt into a straight skirt that came to within a couple of inches of her knee.

Betty had changed into a summer sundress with a very low scoop neck that showed a generous amount of cleavage and flared skirt. We headed off to a restaurant featuring fine American food dining. Once there, we began to discuss the plan for the video studio in earnest until Betty stopped us and looked at Rose.

"I want to know more about this new arrangement you two have suddenly discovered."

I looked at Rose.

"Go ahead. I want to hear where your mind is at as well."

Rose looked a little uncomfortable. But she managed to pull herself together and started telling Betty what she was feeling.

"Jack is the love of my life, and I really don't want to go on without him. He knows that in my younger years, I wasn't the prim and proper type. When we were dating in college, I was a bit of a wild child."

She looked at me and smiled as she continued.

"Jack wasn't exactly a choirboy either. When the kids came, we had to cut back a lot on those kinds of activities. As the kids got older, the responsibilities got more demanding and our social and sexual life was pretty much a hit or miss proposition. After we both retired and the kids were gone from home, I guess we were just so ingrained in that life that we had forgotten a lot of what we use to enjoy."

Betty broke in excitedly.

"I want to know more about this previous lifestyle when you were younger."

"Later. I will give you all the sordid details. Anyway, Jack seemed content. I, on the other hand, began to want more out of the rest of my life. I wanted to enjoy the kinds of excitement that we had felt when we were in college. "

Barney drank from his drink and looked at Rose.

"So, what kinds of things were you looking to revisit?""

"Like I said, I was a bit of a wild child in college>"

I broke in to elaborate.

"Wild child" would be an understatement. She was a full-blown free spirit in every sense of the word. I was a little wild. I drank and caroused with my frat buddies. She, on the other hand, didn't find a thing that she wouldn't try. If she liked it, she would probably try it twice."

Rose looked at me and I thought she was going to toast me. However, she looked back at Betty and Barney and continued.

"Jack is right. I was all about the experiences. I wanted to try everything."

"She did too. I smoked my first joint because she got us invited to a party off campus at what I would call now a flophouse. It was a bunch of the stoner crowd. When we got there, there were already bodies all over the place, in various states of inebriation and undress. We finally found a bunch upstairs in a bedroom, just hanging out all over the room, passing joints sound."

Rose sighed.

"I was already deeply in love with Jack, and I figured if I didn't experience as much as I could while I was in college, I might never have the chance again."

Barney chugged his beer and looked at Rose.

"Give me an idea of the kinds of things you dabbled with."

Rose looked sort of embarrassed.

"Well. We tried grass, of course. We all drank a lot. Some of our friends were getting pretty heavy into the fetish scene and we went to a couple of the parties. As I recall, Jack was astounded and then became quite interested in the whole BDSM scene. There was lots of group sex and exhibitionism. I don't remember us ever participating in those kinds of scenes, but I know that when we were around it, I found it arousing and erotic."

"What Rose means to say is that my middle-class MId-America upbringing was still in full force. I was pretty sure she wanted to jump into some of that, but I resisted pretty adamantly. I have to admit she did abstain from any of that. I think."

I looked at Rose and saw her eyes drop and a bit of a blush come to her cheeks.

Barney and Betty saw it as well. Betty was the one who pressed the subject.

"Rose. You need to tell us something else?"

She hesitated for a few minutes and then continued.

"I managed to get to a couple of those sorts of events without Jack's knowing."

She looked at me plaintively.

"I just had to know what it was like. We weren't married. We weren't even officially engaged. I didn't think it would hurt anything. And it didn't. "

Barney interjected.

"So, you went ahead and tried the group sex thing and, I suppose you did the exhibitionist thing as well?"

Rose nodded, her face somber.

"Among other things."

Barney's eyebrows went up."

"I think we need to hear about that as well."

Rose looked pained now.

"I tried cocaine and meth. A couple of times. At one of the parties some passed a jointed laced with X. I don't remember much about that except I woke up much later, naked and very sore. I got my first taste of being tied up during one of the parties. I had my first lesbian encounter while I was high on cocaine."

Barney pressed on.

"Why didn't you tell Jack before now?"

"Embarrassment."

"Embarrassment because of what you did, or how you treated Jack?"

Rose looked up with a surprise look on her face.

"Exactly... Somewhere along the line I got it into my brain that Jack would find me disgusting or perverted or something like that. I don't know what put that in my brain. And I couldn't talk to him about it because I was afraid, he would not love me anymore."

I started to protest, and Barney held up a finger to quiet me.

"And what has changed in the last week?"

"Jack started acting differently. He took charge again. Then when he won me in that bet, I was both scared and excited. I didn't know what to expect from him. When he told me to get dressed like he ordered and then took me out on the highway, I was totally turned on. He didn't ask what I wanted. He told me what he wanted. Then we went to that sex store. He was shopping for the toys and those men came out to look at me. I nearly came right then. It was what I wanted all along."

I heard Betty groan slightly. Looking at Barney I saw his eyes narrow, and he looked directly at me.

"Well. Jack. You have heard it from her directly. How do you feel finding out about what she did behind your back all those years ago?"

I had to think for a minute. Barney and Betty sat and waited, almost stone faced. Rose looked terrified.

"In truth, it doesn't surprise me that she wanted to do all those things back then. It sorts of hurts that she didn't tell me or try to get me to join in. On the other hand, we have had a great life together. We have raised a great family, been successful and loved each other without any other incidents, that I know of. I wouldn't do anything different. I still love her."

I saw a tear course down roses cheek.

Barney pressed the question further.

"Rose. Has there been any other instances of you going exploring since you got married."

I heard venom in Rose's voice.

"Hell no. Jack has been the only man in my life until all of this started up in the neighborhood."

Barney looked at me.

"I think she is telling the truth. The question is what do you think, and can you satisfy her from now on?"

"I think so. I am still not convinced that we can be 24/7 at this level."

Barney made a dismissive sweep with his hand.

"Of course not. Betty and I don't even try to play at such a 24/7 level. But I do try to maintain some level of intensity and the mood. I make the decisions. I tend to let her have her way most of the time on what to wear and what to do. However, she does have rules that I expect her to follow. I think that you and Rose need to keep talking and find out what each of you expects and would like to have."

I looked at Rose.

"I don't think that is unreasonable."

Rose smiled.

"I just want to please him and experience at some level the excitement and eroticism we had a long time ago."

&&&&&

We spent the rest of the evening talking at length about the streaming website, Barney's plans for the studio in the bedroom, and how he perceived the whole thing would work.

"I want to upgrade the electronics and the bedroom to be the best possible venue. That means adding at least three professional grade remote cameras, professional style lighting, and audio. I want to do away with that tacky sheet backdrop. I intend to get some of the people from the website to help with decorating. I am just not sure what sort of theme to go with. "

Betty had some ideas about that.

"We don't have a lot of experience with this. But I have noticed one thing. The guys who are on the very fringe seem to be willing to spend more money. That guy this afternoon, INCONTROL, left a tip and paid the cost of all the options, including the remote camera connection. I think if we attract that sort of viewer, we will see a definite spike in the revenues."

Barney nodded.

"That all hinges on Betty and Rose being willing and able to meet their demands."

Betty looked at Barney with a wicked grin.

"I don't think that will be a problem."

Barney looked at Rose.

"What about you? Some of these guys can get pretty extreme."

Rose cocked her head to one side.

"I will depend on you and Jack to protect me. You will always be at the control panel and able to shut the room down. Anyway, I can always just get up and walk away. It's not like they actually have me in a dungeon or anything."

"True. That is the beauty of this whole thing. You are really in control and can make those decisions for yourself. But you have to remember that if you do that too often, word will spread, and you will start losing your audience."

It was late when we got back to Barney and Betty's house. We said our goodnights in the driveway, and I walked Rose back home. As we turned into the backyard, I stopped Rose.

"You know that you have always pleased me."

"I know. But I also suspect that you were always a little hesitant to tell me what you were really thinking. Even when we were dating, I sensed that there was something else behind that knight in shining armor facade."

I smiled and chuckled.

"May a black knight."

"Maybe.... or even an evil wizard or a sadistic king."

I heard the word sadistic and cocked my head.

"That's an interesting choice of words."

I saw a different sort of smile on her face.

"You never know what you might find under that shining armor."

"What would you like to find?"

"I'm not sure yet. But why don't you take me up to the tower of our castle and ravish me."

I grinned and grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the house as she giggled

&&&&&

The next few days were interesting. That first morning after the video streaming introduction, I woke up enthused and excited about the prospects of the day. It was the first time, in a long time, that I had felt that kind of energy. I planned on meeting with Barney. He was going to show me the details of what he wanted to do with the bedroom studio.

I bounded out of bed and when I came back from the bathroom shedding my pajamas to get dressed, Rose was sitting in the bed watching. She was still buck naked from our ravishment in the castle the night before and she had a soft evocative smile. It was enough to cause me to stop and look at her.

"What is it?"

"Nothing Sir."

I didn't catch it at first.

Is there something wrong or do you need to tell me something?"

"No things wrong Sir. I'm just waiting for your instructions, Sir."

Then it dawned on me. She was serious when she had said that she wanted to continue in the same way going forward. I stopped, holding my pajama bottoms and standing naked in the bedroom.

"I see. Then I think you should get up, go downstairs, make coffee, then come back up here and shower, shave, and get ready. We are going to spend most of the day and Barney and Betty's so wear something comfortable."

"Yes Sir!"

She rolled out of the bed. She stopped with her bare behind pointing at me and gave it a wiggle that was hard to ignore. I felt my cock pulse a couple of times and then go to half erect. She giggled and headed downstairs. I turned and went to the closet to put on clothes. My mind was a bit of a blur, but I was sure that this new arrangement was going to be a lot different.

I heard her come back upstairs and when I came out of the closet the bathroom door was closed. I walked over and opened, pushing it open as far as it would go. I stepped up to the door to the shower and slid it open enough to see her standing there, dripping wet in the hot water. She looked up at me with a question in her eyes.

"You will not shut the bathroom door anymore. Remember that. I have told you once. This is the second time. Next time it will cost you ten strokes on the ass with the belt."

I saw her eyes go wide in surprise and her mouth started to form words. She caught herself and then answered demurely.

"Yes. Sir."

I left the shower door open and headed downstairs to get some coffee. I needed to do some more study and research on the d/s lifestyle, particularly the 24/7 varieties. I poured a mug of coffee and sat down with my phone and began searching.

I heard the stairs squeak and looked up to see Rose come into the kitchen. I had told her to wear something comfortable without really thinking about what she would chose. I was stunned to say the least. She came around the corner wearing a light blue sundress I had never seen before. It had a full skirt that stopped a few inches above her knee. It had a smock bodice, thin tie straps that went over her shoulders. I was pretty sure she wasn't wearing a bra and I suspected she wasn't wearing panties either. She had on a pair of strappy sandals.

"Will this do, Sir."

She twirled and I was now sure there were no panties under the skirt.

"Perfect. Let's go."

I found Barney in his garage. I told Rose to go find Betty and that they could do what ever suited their fancy until we needed them. Barney had a sheaf of papers and was making adjustments to the drawings on the papers. It looked like some foreign language to me. Barney began to explain.

"Here is the bedroom. I am not exactly sure what that is going to look like yet. I haven't heard back from the designers at the website. But I assume the bed has to go here. The dresser sits opposite here which gives us a place to put the monitor and one of the cameras. I want to put a camera here and here as well."

He had drawn an X on the two sidewalks of the bedroom. It made sense. That would give anyone watching three different angles of the bed.

"There has to be room for the lighting and umbrellas so most of the other furniture will have to go away. "

I nodded.

"I can't figure out how to manage all this with the cables and power cords. "

I looked at the crude drawing and tried to remember what I knew about the house. I studied for a few minutes.

"Do these lights have to sit on the floor?"

"No. You can get mounts to put them almost anywhere. The tripod makes it easy to use them portable."

"We aren't going to be anywhere but here, are we?"

"No."

"Then we hang them from the ceiling. The rods give us enough standoff to tilt them or angle them anyway we want. The wires can go up the standoffs and run though the attic. The same for the cameras. In fact, we can drop all the wiring into boxes and put connectors in so you can take it all down if you ever need to use the bedroom for something else."

Barney beamed and slapped me on the back.

"I knew you would be the man for this job."

We then started discussing the new equipment he intended to order, including a new high power desktop computer that would handle just the media equipment. He told me that it was really a business server with hot-swappable hard drives and RAID capability. It was Greek to me so he explained that hot swappable drives meant you could change out a bad hard drive without shutting down the entire system. The RAID capability made it possible to mirror the drives so that there was no possibility of losing data to a hard drive failure. It was all very technical to me.

We went into the media room. Barney wanted to show me some of the features he had discovered on the website. Apparently, the website owners had created a whole series of tutorial videos talking about all aspects of the video streaming business. Barney pulled up their account and went to the setup and configuration menu. He started down a whole litany of settings, many of which didn't make a whit of sense to me.

He was particularly excited about some of the camera settings. He could have up to 5 different cameras. He also explained that the better cameras could tilt, pan, and zoom. I learned that he could set up the room where you could sell control of each camera separately.

There was also an option to set up a special area where a viewer could pick a toy or an action and spend more credits to ensure that the model on the screen performed that action or used that toy. It was merchandizing to the extreme.

Speaking of merchandising. Barney opened up Rose's account. He clicked on a button and I saw the details of the short time she spent on the screen yesterday afternoon. She was on the screen live for 36.25 minutes. The total number of viewers was 24. The total take for the room was a little over $400. Rose's take for those 35 minutes was about $175.

Barney said it sounded low, probably because it was her first time, and the middle of the afternoon was a real slow period. I thought it was fantastic. She made $175 for 35 minutes work, which to her wasn't really work. Hell. I never made that kind of money in my life.

We continued to talk about the actual business part of this scheme. I wondered how it would be structured. Barney suggested an LLC with the four of us as the board and officers. He also suggested that we pool the money that the girls made and used it for the upgrades to the studio room and equipment. When we had everything like we wanted it, then we could think about doing a division of the proceeds.

He also told me that the people on the website were adamant that we keep records and pay all the required taxes on the income. He told me that most people who get in trouble are because of tax issues. He suggested we get a friendly CPA to handle all that. I agreed.

The last thing on his agenda was to talk about schedules. He wasn't pushing Rose to do anything she or I didn't want to do but explained that Betty had agreed to do at least six 30 minute shows a week. He explained that many of the women and men on the site would log on in the evening for several hours. I thought about that for a minute.

"What if Rose did a hybrid schedule. Say four 30 minute shows a week and added two evening shows."

Barney thought about that for a minute.

"You know, that might not be a bad idea. The later shows, even those into the wee hours of the morning, are said to be more profitable because more people are online."

"Can I use Rose's account from my laptop to look at this site at home?"

"Sure. What are you looking for."

I grinned.

"Ideas."

Barney nodded and chuckled.

&&&&&

Several days later, Barney and I were again working on our plan. We had an online appointment with the set designers from the website.

We were waiting on the designers to finish their concepts about the studio room. They had asked all kinds of questions and brought to light some things we hadn't considered during an earlier Zoom call.. The designers wanted to know if we had a theme. We both looked at each other like dumbasses. We had no idea. They also wanted to know if we would be doing couples scenes. Again we hadn't considered that. We decided we needed to do a little more homework before we spoke to the designers again.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
306 Followers
12