A Neighborly Affair 007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
268 Followers

I retrieve my laptop from the house and Barney set up in the media room. In not too long, we were both online on the streaming site, browsing through all the models. We weren't particularly interested in the people who were streaming, although there were some very interesting feeds. What we were looking for was the other stuff. Settings, themes, set decorations, and most of all, the specialties that people were offering.

Within a couple of hours, we had found some interesting things. First, the website offered a whole list of statistical information that they gathered about the service. Once we found that we believed we had a gold mine. Just from a casual glance at the data, it looked like the hours from 10 pm to 3 am were the golden hours as far as the number of online users and the number of models. Average income also went up during these hours.

We then looked at themed rooms. You could theme your room into one of several dozen categories. The numbers seemed to indicate that the themed rooms were slightly busier than the standard rooms. Then we took a look in more detail at the different themes and how they broke out statistically. We were in for some surprises.

The theme called Baby Girls topped the list of income producers. Who knew? We really didn't think that was an option. Several gay style themes came in next and then we saw the BDSM themed rooms. They rated at #4 on the list. We pulled up a list of rooms themed as BDSM and found some interesting differences. Rooms that were classified as Pro-Domme counted for more than half of the total BDSM rooms. Another good portion were gay oriented sites with a BDSM scene. The fewest number over all were listed as submissive females. We checked a few of them out.

Not many of these rooms were open at this early hour in the day, but by looking at some of the video captures posted by the room owner (Yes, you could put up videos and even charge to look at them.) we soon saw that, for the most part, these themed rooms were not too much to speak of. Most had a few hooks on the wall and a whip or two hanging from them. Other than black furniture and some black wall paint, that was about it. As far as the action, it was pretty tame. The surprise was that according to the website data, percentage wise, these rooms generated more income per hour than any of the other themes. Barney and I looked at each other.

"How do you suppose the girls would feel about pushing this thing in this direction?"

Barney shrugged.

"Let's ask them."

We found Rose and Betty upstairs in the bedroom studio talking. They stopped and looked at us as we walked in.

"What have you two been doing?"

Rose answered.

"Just talking, Sir."

I looked at her and smiled sweetly.

"Talking about what?"

Rose looked at Betty, who chimed in."

"About videos."

I nodded and looked at Barney and then asked further.

"Specifically, what about videos?"

Betty looked a little pained at the question, but Rose took up the conversation.

"Specifically, why these men, mostly, will pay to watch two 50+ year old women playing with themselves."

I shrugged. ]

"Why do two 50+ year old women get turned on by playing with themselves in front of all these men, and women?"

Rose looked a little confused.

"I see your point. I guess it goes both ways."

I nodded. Barney jumped in.

"We have been doing some research. We have discovered that there are some ways to maximize the amount of credits you earn."

"How's that?"

"If you specialize in something more exotic or extreme, people pay more."

"Like what?"

"BDSM?"

It was Betty who spoke this time.

"You mean people will pay more to see us get our butts whipped?"

"Yeah."

"How much more?"

"Depending on what you are willing to do, probably 15 to 25 percent more."

Betty looked at Rose who shrugged.

"I'm in. Who does the whipping?"

Barney looked at me.

"I haven't thought about that. I guess you would do it to yourself."

"That's no fun. Why can't you do it."

"I guess I could. I know I saw some couples listed on the model list."

It was my turn to have an insight.

"I bet that a lot of guys would pay even more to watch one of us using the whip, or even the girls on each other."

Barney nodded

"I think the possibilities here are endless."

Rose and Betty were listening. Rose looked at me.

"You know that if you want me to do it, whatever it is, I will. It's that simple."

I nodded and leaned over to give her a kiss on the forehead. I looked at Barney.

"We need to go back downstairs and do some more thinking."

He nodded and reached over to give Betty's boob a quick squeeze. She giggled.

&&&&&

It was early evening when Barney and I looked up to see Rose and Betty come into the media room with big bowls of chili, corn chips, dip and more beer. I realized I was famished. Barney and I had been head down over plans. Rose came up and looked over my shoulder, leaning in to press her breast against my shoulder.

"You have been working hard, Sir. Can I see?"

"Of course."

Barney and I laid out our sketches and ideas. We had tossed the whole concept and started from scratch. I began to explain to Rose our concept.

"We are going to turn that bedroom into a dungeon. The bed and the other furniture goes away or into storage. The walls get painted with a faux stone finish that looks like blocks of stone. We put up sconces for lighting that use LED bulbs for a flame effect. We install some hidden recessed lighting to put light where we want it. The window gets covered over and painted to match the rest of the room. We use strategically located recess lighting to cover different parts of the room, so we don't need bulky stage lighting or diffuser screens. Instead of a bed, we plan on bringing in different pieces of dungeon equipment over time. We can change it out as needed.

I will see to upgrading the structural framing above the room so we can have suspension points that will easily support someone. Initially there will also be a St. Andrews cross on one wall, a post near another wall, and a spanking bench near the center. We will put in four cameras that will give us a 360-degree view of the room. The monitor will be on a moveable stand so it can be repositioned so that it is never in the camera angle but easily visible by anyone in the room. One wall will have some kind of storage system to hang all kinds of toys in plain view."

Betty was enthralled.

"This is brilliant! We get to have a dungeon!!"

Rose looked a little skeptical.

"How much is this going to cost and how long will it take?"

"I talked to my brother who is still running the construction crews. I laid out what we wanted and he said no more than a week, start to finish, if we have all the materials here. I think the materials will be less than grand."

Rose nodded and then smiled.

"What can we do to help?"

"I'll start getting my end of the materials here. Barney is handling all the lighting and electronics. We need that room empty. Everything out of the closet. We will handle the furniture."

Rose looked at Betty.

"I guess I know what we are doing tomorrow."

&&&&&

In the midst of the new project, I realized that Fred and Wilma's Superbowl party was less than a week away. One evening I was sitting in the den with Rose, watching TV and the party came up.

"What do you want me to wear to the party on Sunday, Sir?"

I looked at her.

"Has Wilma said anything about what they expect people to wear."

"Not really. But, I am assuming that being Fred and Wilma it will be at least business wear."

I thought about that.

"About the only thing I have anymore is a pair of gray dress pants, the blue sportscoat and a white shirt or two."

She frowned.

"I think we need to take you shopping, Sir."

I smiled.

"Then we shall go tomorrow."

Rose grinned.

"I may need to do some shopping as well."

The next morning we went off to town to do our shopping. My first stop was at my usual department store. We got out and wandered around the men's department. I looked at what they had to offer but nothing seemed appropriate. It was the same stuff I had been wearing for years, but something was not quite right. Rose noticed almost immediately and after a while of browsing, she took my arm and spoke to me quietly.

"Sir. I think we should look somewhere else. We have both changed."

I looked down at her and realized she was right. She was wearing a rather short pleated skirt in a dark green. I knew she had on stockings because of the seams. The blouse was not quite as sheer as the blue one that she had altered, but it was sheer enough that I could make out her nipples when she turned certain ways. That also told me she was wearing a quarter cup bra.

"Ok. What do you propose."

We headed back to the car, and she gave me directions. I parked in front of one of the swankiest parts of the retail district and went inside the men's store with Rose. The young clerk, dressed very fashionably for someone in their twenties, stopped to admire Rose before he spoke to me.

"Yes, Sir. Can I Help you."

I was about to toast his young arrogant ass when Rose spoke."

"If I might, Sir."

She turned to the young man."

"My husband needs to update his wardrobe. His favorite color is black."

The young man looked at me with a different sort of attitude. He nodded.

"Yes Sir. Right this way if you please."

An hour later I walked out with a whole new wardrobe. I had six new pairs of pants from stylish dress pants to black jeans. I had a dozen new shirts More than half were button down shirts in various styles all in black. Three black crew neck t-shirts and a black silk long sleeve shirt. A pair of black silk pajamas were also in the bag. I carried a suit bag with two new black sports coats and a vest. As we were leaving, we passed a display and Rose stopped to look. She reached up and took a black fedora from the rack and placed it on my head. I looked in the mirror and adjusted the hat to one side at a rakish angle with the front brim angled down low on my forehead. I saw the look in her eyes and walked back to the cash register.

We climbed back into my Tahoe. I looked at myself in the mirror and then at Rose.

"Where to now?"

She gave me another address, not far from where we were, still in the most stylish shopping district in town. It didn't take long to arrive. He walked in, me in my fedora, and Rose on my arm. As we entered a youngish woman came to meet us. Apparently Rose had been there enough to be on a first name basis with the clerk.

"Rose! Good to see you again."

Hi Patsy. This is my husband, Jack"

Patsy looked me up and down like she was appraising a side of beef.

"Pleased to meet you and welcome to my store. I assume you are here shopping for Rose?"

Before I could answer, Rose did.

"My Sir brought me here to find something special for a party next Sunday."

"What kind of party?"

"Semi-formal. It's a housewarming for a friend."

"And may I ask what your Sir will be wearing?"

I decided to get my licks in as well.

"I will be wearing all black. A pair of black trousers, a black crew neck t-shirt, a black silk sports coat."

The woman looked at me again as if she was seeing someone new.

"Do you have any preferences for what your wife will be wearing?"

I can not tell you what came over me at that instance. I opened my mouth to speak and it was as if some other person were in control. I looked at the young woman, smiled, and then spoke confidently and assertively.

"I want her to look so that everyman at the party want's to fuck her into oblivion and every woman is either insanely jealous of her or wants to be her."

Even Rose's face was overwhelmed with surprise. I think the only one of us who didn't feel that kind of surprise was Patsy. She smiled and nodded.

"Then let's see what we can do."

We spent nearly an hour looking at dresses. Many were beautiful and quite sexy, but just didn't quite strike a chord with me. We were about to give up when Patsy stopped and looked at Rose and then at me.

"I think I may have something put back that will be closer to what you need."

Patsy disappeared into the back of the store and came out with a box. She put the box on the counter and opened.

"We custom tailored this for a customer and when her husband saw he refused to pay for it. She was about your build. It might fit. We might be able to alter it a bit."

Patsy opened the box and shook out a black cocktail dress. It was sleek and looked to be form fitting. Rose looked at it and I saw her eyes light up. Patsy held it up.

"It's very sophisticated, very elegant. Simple lines but it packs some punch. Why don't you try it on."

Rose took the dress and headed to the fitting rooms. While we waited Patsy wanted to chat.

"You two seem to have a very, um.. unusual, relationship."

"What makes you say that?"

Patsy chuckled.

"Not many women call their husbands Sir in this day and time."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Perhaps more of them should."

She eyed me with a critical look.

"Do you love Rose?"

"With all my heart and soul."

"And you make her do this?"

I laughed heartily.

"Hell no. You couldn't make that woman come in out of the rain if she didn't want to. She doesn't do anything she doesn't want to do."

Patsy looked a little shocked.

"I should go see if she needs any help."

I watched, amused, as Patsy knocked on the fitting room door and then entered. In just a few minutes, Rose came out with the black dress on. It was as if someone had created that dress just for her. The hem fell about 5 inches above her knee. The skirt was tight but had a slit up the back that held out the promise of seeing more than just a hint of upper thigh. As she got closer, I saw that the bodice was a finely woven material. Underneath, I could almost see the outline of her breasts as they swayed when she moved. Her large dark areola seemed to be visible and then I would blink, and they would be gone. It was as if the material was alternating between opaque and translucent.

I watched Rose turn in the triple mirror. The top of the dress continued to play its peek-a-boo games. When she stepped, the slit in the back of the skirt and I saw the tops of her stockings against her creamy thigh. At another angle I wasn't sure I wouldn't have seen the bare line of her ass cheeks pressed together. Rose turned to me with a coy look in her eye.

"Will this be OK Sir?"

I grinned.

"There is no way that dress is going anywhere but home with us."

Rose grinned broadly. She returned to the dressing room. Patsy still wanted to chat.

"Um... you two seem to have it going on. Mind if I ask where you guys party when you go out?"

"Why?"

Patsy seemed to blush.

"You seem a lot like the kind of people I would like to hang around with."

"You are half our age?"

She looked me dead square in the eye when she spoke.

"I know. And you are just the kind of man that I want to make happy."

I looked at her in surprise. It took me a minute to decipher just what she was saying.

"We don't really socialize much away from home and our little neighborhood."

She nodded and looked a little disappointed. She went to the cash register and fumbled in a drawer. When she came back she handed me a card.

"If you do decide to go out and have some fun. This is a place I like to hang out. It's an older crowd, maybe a little younger than you, but you will fit in comfortably. Good music. Good food. Friendly staff. I am usually there on Friday and Saturday nights."

I looked at the card. It advertised a place called "The Alhambra Inn." I stuck it in my pocket

"Thank you. I'll keep that in mind."

She looked at me with soft brown eyes.

""I hope very much you will."

Rose came out of the fitting room and handed the dress to Patsy. We then spent the next hour and several hundred more dollars buying clothes for the new Rose. As we left, Rose held the door. As I passed, Patsy stepped up close to me.

"You really should take your beautiful wife out to the Alhambra."

We were pulling out into the street when Rose spoke to me.

"Thank you for buying me those things."

"Thank you for helping me find a new look."

She grinned as I continued.

"But I have to tell you that your friend Patsy at the store came on to me pretty hard. She gave me this and told me we should come out for dinner and dancing. She made especially sure I knew she was there on Friday's and Saturday's"

I handed Rose the card. She took it and studied it for a minute.

"Did you find Patsy attractive?"

"Honestly, yes. She is an attractive young woman."

"Do you think she was really hitting on you that seriously?"

We were at a stoplight and I looked over at Rose.

"I think I could have fucked her on the counter in the middle of the store and she would have been thrilled."

Rose looked a little shocked. Then she came back with something totally unexpected.

"Why didn't you?"

That one left me without words.

"Ugh. well... Because I really don't have any desire to be with anyone but you."

Rose actually rolled her eyes.

"Bullshit Sir. You have fucked Betty several times. I am pretty sure you fucked Alice. Be honest. Why didn't you take the chance."

I shrugged.

"Like I said. I didn't want to. I can go home and have a hell of a lot more woman than that little girl."

Rose grinned and shook her tits at me. We laughed for a while.

"You know. Going out to someplace like the Alhambra might be fun. We used to go out and party till the wee hours."

"Yeah. We were a lot younger then."

"Nonsense. We can still hold our own. We may not recover as fast, but we can still party."

I looked at her.

"Let's get through the superbowl party and then we can think about it."

"Deal, Sir."

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
268 Followers
12