A Neighborly Affair 008

Story Info
Fred shows his true colors.
4.1k words
4.21
5.1k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
391 Followers

I was sitting in the den, waiting patiently. There was no real hurry. As usual, I was ready nearly 30 minutes early. I had chosen a pair of black dress pants, a black crew neck T-shirt, one of my black sports coats, and a pair of black boots. My fedora was waiting on the side table.

I heard Rose coming down the stairs and watched the door. She came around the door frame wearing the black cocktail dress we had bought a few nights before. She was resplendent. The hem was just high enough above the knee to offer tantalizing views of her stocking top. The material of the top continued its peek-a-boo tease with her breasts and nipples. I could see that she was wearing one of her quarter-cup bras. The support lifted her breasts, making them look full but still displaying her large dark nipples when the material moved just right. She wore a pair of 5-inch CFMs as well.

I stood up and whistled. Rose smiled and turned slowly, giving me the whole show. As she came to a stop, she nodded at me as well.

"Sir is looking very handsome and dominant this evening."

I offered her my arm, and we walked toward Fred and Wilma's house. It was still light when we started over, and the weather was gorgeous. As we walked, we chatted about nothing. As we got closer, we saw many cars parked at the house.

"Looks like Fred and Wilma invited some more people."

"I think he wants to show off his new addition."

"Probably."

Fred and Wilma met us at the door with a smile. Wilma and Rose exchanged hugs. I shook Fred's hand, trying to remain cheerful. There was still something about this guy that I didn't much like. We headed in the direction Fred indicated and found ourselves around the new indoor pool. I checked it out. It was remarkable. The glass ceiling curved down to meet a very low wall bordering the long side of the structure. There were multiple double doors from the pool area leading out into a patio and garden. The pool area felt more like the Amazon than the Midwest. The periphery of the pool enclosure was heavily landscaped with tropical plants, giving it a lush, exotic feel.

We found a drink and headed into the rest of the new addition that adjoined the pool. There was a media room and theater that made Barney's media room feel cramped and amateurish. There was plush recliner-style theater seating for at least 20 people. A media control area at the back and a huge wall-sized screen at the front. I could see top-of-the-line professional speakers on either side of the screen. The pre-game show was already on the screen.

I noticed a group of men, all wearing tuxes similar to what Fred had been wearing. They were standing in one group off to the back of the theater room, I counted at least 8. Betty came around the corner and saw Rose and hurried over to talk to her. I saw Barney and Matt standing near the front of the theater room. I wandered that direction. When I went there, the conversation was already in full swing and Barney was leading it.

"I hear that there is a new master bedroom suite upstairs that is the same size as this room. You can see part of it from the pool. There is a balcony and glass door opening from the room above us to the pool area."

Don shook his head.

"He has really overbuilt this house for this neighborhood. He will never get his money out of it."

"Not unless the rest of us can build up to the same level."

It was my turn to interject.

"That's not going to happen. I have more than I can take care of right now."

Matt agreed. I followed up with a question.

"What's in that massive basement they built under this part of the addition?"

Barney had the only answer to that one.

"Nobody knows. Neither Fred nor Wilma is giving up anything about it."

"Strange. You think they are survivalists and are building a bunker?"

"Not likely. Fred doesn't have that mentality. More than likely, it's a vault to hold his treasures."

We all laughed and turned our attention to the pre-game festivities.

Meanwhile, Sasha and Betty had found Alice, Kitty and Lois checking out the bathroom facilities. They were chatting gaily as they checked makeup. Betty was admiring Rose's dress.

"That is absolutely fabulous. Where did you get it?"

"From Patsy. It was meant for another customer, but they wouldn't take it. I think they thought the bodice was a little too revealing."

Lois was standing next to Rose.

"It is incredible. It looks opaque 99 percent of the time, and then there is just a flash. You don't know whether you have seen anything or not."

Rose chuckled.

"I know. I see most of the men watching me, and then I see the look on their face, and they are trying to see if they actually saw what they think they saw."

Betty looked around to see who else was in the bathroom but found that they were the only ones.

"Who are those other people that Fred and WIlma invited. I thought this was a neighborhood party?"

Lois looked at Betty in the mirror.

"Some of his senior staff from the bank."

"Ugh... They are as creepy as Fred."

"Ignore them. We can still have our party. The food should be coming out of the kitchen shortly. And that bartender is mixing some strong drinks tonight, so be careful."

The three women gathered their things and left the bathroom. As they re-entered the theater room, they saw that the game was starting. They went to find their respective partners.

The game picked up momentum. Everyone was having a good time and getting into the spirit of the game. Several good-natured side bets had already been wagered among the men. The group from the bank continued to stay at the back of the theater. It was like there were two parties going on in the same room.

Eventually, Rose, Betty, Lois, Alice, Carol, and Kitty wandered off into the pool area where the food was being served. They stood around and talked, away from the noise of the game. Rose had ordered another Long Island iced tea from the bartender when she had come out to the pool area. The group of women had drifted into several smaller groups. Some of them were talking to the wives or girlfriends of the bank executives. Jane decided to head back into the media room to see how the game was going.

As she entered, she bumped into one of the bank executives. He excused himself and politely introduced himself as John Stevens. He was the Vice President, second in command to Fred. What Jane didn't notice was the other seven men standing across the back of the media room, watching the exchange between John and Rose with obvious interest. Rose continued to chat with John.

"Yes. Fred has done wonders at the bank. We are the fastest growing bank in the company. I think we will start to expand some branch bank operations this year."

"That's good. I guess. I don't know too much about the banking industry."

"It's the backbone of our economy. Without a strong banking system, industry can't expand, nothing can really work. Your drink is empty. Let me get you a fresh one, and I will introduce you to the other members of our senior management team."

Rose smiled and handed the empty glass to John. He disappeared toward the bar. She looked around and saw the other men from the bank. She then glanced up front, where Jack and the others were deeply engaged with the football game. John appeared back at her side and handed her another drink.

"Come on. I will introduce you."

Rose followed John to the back corner of the theater room. The lights had been turned down low. The back portion of the theater room was very dim and deeply shadowed. As they approached the group of men, John started introducing them. Rose found herself in the center of the 8 men, slowly turning in a circle as they were introduced. She really didn't catch all their names.

One of the men proposed a toast to Fred and Wilma. Everyone lifted their glasses and Rose joined in. The men were cordial and polite. They asked about Rose. She started to tell them about her and Jack's backgrounds. At some point, someone took her nearly empty glass and gave her another one. The 8 men kept her engaged and talking continually.

Rose suddenly felt dizzy. She stumbled a bit and one of the men put a hand on her arm to steady her. She looked up at him and smiled, intending to say thank you, but it came out as a slurred 'thanxes'. Things seemed to be spinning, and she was unsure what to do. One of the men suggested that she needed to sit down, and she agreed. She felt herself being led by the arm, the eight men still tightly clustered around her.

I was watching the game and when a commercial popped up, decided to go to the bathroom and get something to eat. I looked around for Rose but didn't see her. Heading to the bathroom, I took care of business, and then went to the pool area to find the food. Betty, Lois, and Alice were standing near the food. As I approached, they all smiled.

"Were is Rose?"

Betty looked around

"She was here not long ago. I thought she was going back into the theater room to find you?"

"I haven't seen her since the first quarter. It's almost the half, and I'm sure she wants to watch the half-time show."

It was Alice who provided the clue.

"She was talking to one of those bank guys. That's the last time I saw them."

I nodded and went back into the theater room. Looking around where the bank guys had been hanging out revealed that area to be empty. I looked around the rest of the theater and didn't find any of them. In addition, Fred was nowhere to be seen as well. That was curious since he had been spending at least some of his time with the neighborhood group. I checked the kitchen and some other parts of the house with no luck. I was about to go back to the pool and check outside when I passed by a door that was slightly ajar. From the crack in the door, I heard what sounded like a large group of men laughing and talking. I couldn't make it out, but it was intriguing. I eased the door open and found a stairway leading down to what I believed to be the new basement area. Walking carefully in the dim light, I eased around the corner.

I was unable to tell much detail, but it was clear that this was some sort of playroom. I saw several pieces of heavy furniture, most of which were unrecognizable. At the far end, I could see a group of men standing in a semicircle with their backs to the door. I couldn't see what they were looking at or what they were laughing and carrying on about. It didn't take much to convince me to investigate a bit further.

I eased down one wall that was poorly lit, keeping to the shadows until I had made my way far enough into the room to see what was beyond the group of men. What I saw was enough to enrage me. Fortunately, I had not been drinking like some of the others. I realized that I needed to be cautious how I handled this situation.

What I saw was Rose, with her arms tied to a wooden frame stretched out to her sides. Her back was to the frame. The top of her dress was pulled down off her shoulders, baring her breasts. She appeared almost comatose. Her head wobbled around almost out of control and her eyes were just slits. A huge ball gag filled her mouth and spittle was already running down her chin.

One of the men was fondling her breasts. I heard Rose groan past the gag as the man cruelly twisted her breast. I moved a bit further, so I could see more. With a better angle, I saw the man's hand under Rose's skirt. The man turned to the others and exclaimed.

"This bitch is dripping wet."

It soon became evident that the intent was to enjoy Rose as part of the party. Even Fred was there, his bald head glistening with sweat in the dim light. I watched as one of the men pushed a leather covered table toward Rose. Two of the other men lifted her to let the man push the table underneath her and then laid her on the leather top. She had been tied at just the right height that her wrists were secured above here. One of the men pulled her legs, stretching her arms taut and then flipped the skirt up over her belly. At this point, I knew I had to do something, but there were nine of them, counting Fred. I eased back to the stairs and hurried up to the theater room.

I quickly found the others in our neighborhood group and explained to them the situation downstairs. They were all flabbergasted. Even Kent, who was home for a change, agreed that immediate action was called for. As a group, we headed back down the stairs. We got almost halfway across the room before anyone noticed us. The man turned to Fred and pointed to us as we continued to approach. Before he could speak, I stepped out.

"Hello Gentlemen, having a little game time fun?"

A rather large fellow, probably six two or three, standing behind Fred looked at me with a sneer.

"Yeah. What's it to you."

"That's my wife you have there, and that's what it is to me."

The sneer got wider and the tone got nastier.

"Then you and your senior citizen buddies can join in. But you all wait your turn. Last to the party, you know. You have the sloppy ends after the rest of us plow this cunts' old pussy."

Matt stepped around me. I looked at him and he had a wicked smile.

"I remember you. You played for Baltimore a couple of years as a linebacker. Huddleston, I think was your name. Didn't you get tossed out of the NFL for betting on games?"

The big man bristled.

"It was a set-up and everyone knew it. What the fuck does that have to do with anything. There are 6 of you and nine of us, all much younger."

Kent stepped to the other side of me and smiled and spoke with a cool, even tone.

"Son. Hasn't anyone ever explained things to you the old saying "Old age and experience always trump youth and inexperience."

"What the hell does that mean, asshole."

I looked at Fred.

"If this is a representation of the kind of people you hire at your bank, I'm pretty sure that I'll be changing banks tomorrow."

Fred looked around and then looked at me.

"We all know that Rose is a slut and will fuck anything with a cock. Why don't you just go back upstairs and enjoy the game."

About that time, I heard Rose squeal through the gag. I looked back at the 6 men standing facing us and saw the three others behind them. Two of the men held Rose's legs pulled back well over her head. The third one was on his knees and had his cock driven deeply into her pussy. That was the catalyst.

I held my ground in the center. Don, Barney and Matt spread out to my left. Ted and Kent to my right. We started toward the other group. Most of them moved backward, collapsing into a tight bunch off to one side of where the man on the bench was now savagely fucking Rose. The big man, Huddleston, took a step forward. I thought it would be Matt who intervened, but I saw Kent move in front of the man.

"I wouldn't."

Huddleston growled and seemed to lurch forward. I have never been quite sure what happened, but in seconds he was laying on the ground screaming, holding his knee. I heard a shout from one side. Matt had the man who had been on the table with Rose by the back of the neck and was dragging him to the floor. The other two men were backed against the wall, Don and Barney standing directly in front of them.

I looked at the rest of the bankers. Kent spoke to them in that calm, cool voice.

"I think you better gather your friend and take him to the hospital. He is going to need surgery on that knee. Otherwise, I am pretty sure that all of you will need medical attention before the night is over. Fred. You park your ass right there and don't move. Now. All of you. GET."

When two of the men picked up Huddleston, he screamed again and several more times as they ascended the stairs. It wasn't long before Betty, Alice, Lois, Wilma, Carol, and Kitty came flying down the stairs. They stopped in horror as they saw me untying Rose from the wall.

Rose was still drugged. I removed the ball gag and sat holding her. She looked up at me dreamily.

"Hello Sir. Is the party still going on?"

When Rose had recovered a bit more, Betty and Alice helped her put her dress back on and then took her upstairs. The rest of us, including Wilma, remained downstairs. I looked at Fred in contempt.

"I always knew there was something I didn't like about you. "

Fred rose to his entire 5'6" inches.

"You fuck. I'll have the sheriff out here and have your ass arrested for assaulting one of my other guests. I don't care what all of you say, there are nine of us and six of you. Every one of my people will swear that your slut wife came on to us and begged us to bring her down here for a gang bang. My lawyers will chew you up and spit your ass back out. I'll end up owning this whole fucking neighborhood."

I looked at him and was about to reply when Kent stepped up. I saw him open his coat and pull something from his pocket.

"Fred. I wouldn't be so cocky. You may be a hot shot banker with numerous friends in high places, but I am a United States Marshal and I think you are fucked."

Fred seemed to wither. Kent turned to the rest of us.

"I suggest you all find somewhere else to be. I am going to have a long talk with Fred and Wilma about this."

We all gathered and left the basement to Fred, Wilma, and Kent. I found Betty and Alice upstairs with Rose, who seemed a little more aware and not quite so drugged. We gathered our things and decided we had had enough for the night and started home.

I got a call from Kent later while we were getting ready for bed.

"Jack. Is Betty alright?"

"She's fine. Still a little drugged, but I don't think there will be anything coming of it. She was so out of it that she hardly remembers anything. Thanks, that could have turned really nasty."

"No problem. Fred has more problems than he might think. When he gets to his bank tomorrow morning, three of my deputies will be there with warrants to search the bank and all of its financial records and take possession of the computers. Regulators from the federal banking commission will take over the day-to-day operations of the bank. Fred is facing some serious federal charges for money laundering and racketeering."

"Holy Shit."

"I am pretty sure that the feds will take possession of his house and property because they were the proceeds of a criminal enterprise. Poor Wilma didn't have anything to do with this scheme, and she is going to come out the big loser."

Kent nodded.

"You handled that well. It could have gone horrible."

"Thanks. I am trying to learn some restraint."

Kent laughed.

"Well. I wouldn't have blamed you if you had gone ballistic."

"Um... Given your position and what you know about this neighborhood, are we going to have any problems."

Kent laughed.

"You think I am worried about a little pot and some casual sex among friends? I live here too, and I intend to be here a lot more now that we are wrapping up this investigation."

I felt a little relieved.

"Good. What's going to happen to that house?"

"Once the case is settled, it will probably be auctioned off. You interested?"

"Hell no. But I am interested in trying to make sure that whoever moves in there is a good fit in our little neighborhood."

"We found some roofies hidden down in that play room of Fred's. That's most likely what they gave Rose."

"Thanks for letting me know."

"I am sure Fred thought that with his connections and his money, he could gloss over anything."

"Well, he isn't going to have any of those by 9am in the morning."

I found out in the morning that Wilma had shown up at Barney and WIlma's. Betty had opened the door to find Wilma standing on the porch, her mascara streaming down her cheeks, sobbing softly.

"Can I come in? I am so sorry. I didn't know..anything... That moron Fred.... I can't stay in that house... Please?"

Betty stepped aside as Wilma came in.

&&&&&

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
391 Followers
12