A Neighborly Affair 008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don and Carol took WIlma in and helped her move a few things from her house before the Feds moved in. She announced several days later that she had filed for divorce from Fred. No one had seen him for several days. Then the bombshell hit. Kent was sitting round with Barney, me, and Ted one evening, and he announced that Fred had disappeared. No one was sure where he had gone. Some thought he had gone south to escape prosecution. There was some concern that the people he had been laundering money for had simply erased him to ensure they weren't linked into the investigation.

&&&&&

We moved on. Most of the equipment Barney had ordered was to arrive by the end of the week. I contacted my sources and ordered the necessary materials for the remodel, and contacted my brother about a construction crew. We were all set to start.

Rose was fully recovered by the next afternoon. She still couldn't remember much. That was, I think, a fortunate thing. Life around the neighborhood quickly began to return to normal, if you could call it normal.

Six months down the line, we had managed to have a couple of more informal parties. They had digressed into a normal suburban BBQ with no betting or other shenanigans. Wilma's divorce had been granted, since Fred didn't appear for the hearing. She was awarded a settlement and some support, but since Fred was nowhere to be found and all of his assets were tied up by the Feds, she really didn't get anything. She was still living with Bob and Carol.

Barney and I had the studio bedroom finished and operational. It was running smoothly. Rose and Betty were both on a regular schedule of performing videos. They had already recovered the cost of the remodel and were banking some serious cash. Barney and I were considering expanding the operation once again.

Rose was still Rose. We were still making changes and adjusting to our new lifestyle. I was more and more comfortable in my role as a full-time dominant. Rose seemed happy and content with the changes. She could still be spontaneous, fun, and a bit bratty. But she still referred to me as Sir and deferred to my wishes and instructions without hesitation.

The incident at Fred and Wilma's seemed to do nothing but make us a tighter group. We hung out more. The feeling was one of a big, happy extended family. Even Kent was now more present. He had been reassigned to the local Federal Courthouse as the Chief Marshal for the entire Federal district. I was more administrative than field work, and he was now home most weekends and nights. The more I got to know him, the more I liked him. They were frequent visitors at our house for more than just a friendly dinner or an afternoon on the patio. All in all, it became a very neighborly affair.

12