A Neighborly Visit for Spanko

Story Info
Spanko Visits Her Old Sorority Sister.
1.8k words
4.47
1.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The text-tone sounds as I am getting dressed for work. I grab my cell-phone from its place on our bedside table, hoping for the best.

One time, probably about a year ago, there was a power-outage in the office and a group-text to all employees went out telling us to take the day off. I failed to check my phone that morning, and was the only one to show up at our dark and deserted building. That will never happen again, at least not to me; I check my phone for messages every morning before leaving for work.

Thankfully, this one is not a group-text!

"My husband just left after a quick round of sloppy sex. The door is unlocked if you want to eat a fresh creampie."

It is from my old college sorority sister, Taco, who recently moved into the area, and the offer is too good to pass up!

I immediately call my employer and say I will not make it to work, then text a quick reply to Taco, just the emoji of the smiling face with its tongue sticking out.

Ten minutes later, I am the personification of that emoji, with my smiling face and tongue sticking out, between Taco's legs!

Until the unexpected arrival of Taco's text, the morning started out like just any typical workday.

I like to suck my husband before we get out of bed, and swallow a gratifying mouthful of his hot semen, in fact, if I wake up first, I often begin while he is still dreaming. It really turns me on when he grows and stiffens inside of my mouth as his dream becomes reality, and the pay-off is usually voluminous! I call it "Breakfast in Bed," and it is my favorite way to start my work day!

We are polar opposites in our morning routine, which suits me fine. He has to leave the house an hour before I do, so he rushes around hurriedly, like he is already late and a taxi horn is blowing, and I hate to rush, preferring to take my sweet old time. As an unwritten rule of our marriage, and one that neither of us disputes, whomever has to leave earliest has first dibs on the bathroom. So I stay in bed, under the covers, masturbating slowly and licking my fingers as his load of semen continues its journey into my belly, while he showers and dresses quickly.

Once dressed for work, he is not shy about kissing me good-bye, on the very mouth that brought him such early-morning pleasure, and I like to share a taste of my soppy vagina-fingers with him before he dashes out the door.

If I happen to have a day off, I can count on him lifting my nightie, bending me over his lap, and pulling down my moist panties for a magnificent spanking, and on those occasions, I return the favor by unfastening his pants and kneeling between his legs for a second round of fellatio and another serving of his yummy semen.

We stopped doing this spanking routine on my work days, unfortunately, because I have to sit at a desk all day. And sadly, my days off are few and far between.

When he is gone and the bathroom is mine all mine, I shower until the water turns icy-cold and my nipples look like they could cut glass, pleasure myself with frigid fingers, and then take my time getting ready for work.

I have not tasted another man's semen in several years, since meeting and falling in love with my husband after my second year of college, although I used to be quite a connoisseur, sucking and swallowing every guy who took me out. In fact, I quickly developed a reputation for my oral skills and promiscuity; I was expected to perform on every date, and I did, with pleasure!

Ah, but that seems like a lifetime ago...

Taco looks so sexy, like my wettest dream, lying there naked in the middle of her bed with her hair a mess and her legs spread wide, glistening in the morning light. I dive right into her, face first, without removing a single article of clothing, including my shoes.

Her creampie is exquisite!

My third orgasm of the morning soaks my panties and skirt as I lick her labia and clitoris and suck her husband's semen out of her vagina, holding her tightly against my face and kicking my legs as though trying to swim straight into her birth canal! I kick my legs so hard as I gobble up her goods, eventually my shoes fly off, one at a time, with each thud eliciting muffled laughter from my very busy mouth.

She holds my head and screams in pleasure, further stoking the blazing fire within my loins.

"Save some for me!" she orders breathlessly as I lick and suck the last of her husband's copious load from where it oozed onto her lustrous thighs.

She pulls my face up to hers for a passionate kiss.

"Sit on my face, Darling," I whisper when she breaks our kiss. "In case I missed some."

She rolls me onto my back and says, "Oh, you poor thing!" when she notices the wet spot on my skirt, adding, "We have got to do something about that!"

I wonder if she means we have to do something about my wet clothing, or the lust that made my clothing wet, hopefully the latter!

She straddles my face and I suck the final remnants of her husband's distinctive semen and her own female secretions from her juicy vagina, then surprise her with a snowball when she bends down to kiss me.

"You naughty girl!" she says in a husky voice after swallowing what I shared.

"You asked me to save some for you!" I giggle, rubbing my nose back and forth against hers and enjoying her body pressing mine into her bed.

We roll onto our sides and cuddle for a long while, then she undresses me lovingly and sends me into the stratosphere with my biggest orgasm of the day.

When she is finished having her way with me, we kiss and she sighs.

"I still have to finish unpacking," she begins, "and I haven't found my paddle yet."

"It's OK, Taco," I say, trying to conceal my disappointment.

"But I have an idea," she continues, as though something has just occurred to her.

She gets up from the bed and walks out of the room. I hear some drawers opening and closing, and her quiet voice in the distance finally saying, "Yes!"

She returns a moment later with a slotted spatula from her kitchen. She holds it by the handle, flicks her wrist a couple of times in a paddling motion, and asks, "Well, what do you think?"

"I like it!" I reply enthusiastically, standing up from the bed to hug her.

I lead her to the edge of her bed, ease her into a sitting position with my hands on her shoulders, and position myself, sunny-side-up, across her naked lap.

She massages my scalp through my disheveled hair for a moment, touches my avid backside with an open palm, then begins her onslaught with her repurposed kitchen utensil.

Soon enough I am crying and kicking, wailing loudly as tears run down my face onto her floor. The temperature inside of my already firey vagina rises to the boiling point, and I make no effort to delay the intense orgasm we both knew was forthcoming. My volcano erupts with a fury onto her lap as I moan in orgasmic pleasure, and she pauses for a second or two.

I want to scream, "DON'T STOP!!!"

Instead, I cry loudly, "I still think it looks like a taco!"

That remark earns me ten more spanks, minimum, but I never count past thirty.

My backside is a deep shade of red by the time she finishes spanking me, with lines from the spatula's slots forming a pattern somewhat resembling a kindergartner's finger-painting.

When I have my sobbing under control, I stand in front of her in my modified yoga position, with one foot on the floor, legs spread, and the raised foot resting on the opposite knee, also known as my "masturbation after spanking" position, and finish myself off while she attends to her own needs, still sitting on the edge of her bed.

"I always wonder how you can do that," she gushes breathlessly after we enjoy simultaneous self-induced orgasms, "without toppling over!"

"Years of gymnastics," I say with a sly grin, then suck my fingers clean and watch her as she does the same.

She takes my wet skirt and panties to her laundry room and starts a small load.

"They'll be done by the time we finish our bubble-bath," she assures me.

We sit in her tub until most of the bubbles have gone to wherever bubbles go when they are not bubbles anymore, or, more accurately, she sits and I sort of squat with my thighs resting on my heels. She massages my battered backside gently with her cool fingertips, then asks me to shave her pubic hair, something she has not done since her freshman year in college when she pledged the sorority we both eventually joined. She says her husband has never seen her "bald" and will love it. After I finish shaving her, I tell her I love it too, and prove it as she sits on the edge of her bed while my skirt and panties tumble dry.

When I stand from my position between Taco's legs, she leans forward and hugs me close, being careful not to raise her hands above my thighs, then lowers her face to my vagina and tastes me one more time.

"Mmmmmm, so good," she sighs. "What we didn't know in college..."

Before I leave for the long, ten-minute drive home, she promises to have all of her boxes unpacked, be completely moved into her new home, and locate her paddle before my next visit. We tentatively plan on a date in the near future.

I drive with one hand beneath my skirt and finish the job as soon as I park my car safely in my driveway.

The second thing I do after arriving home is replace the paddle on our bedside table with a slotted spatula from our kitchen drawer. I hide our paddle between the mattress and box-spring of our bed; it will be temporarily "whereabouts-unknown," at least as far as my husband in concerned.

He will surely know I have been naughty today when I raise my skirt over my hips, lower my panties to my knees, and bend myself across his lap, with evidence of my depravity fully on display.

I can only hope the punishment fits the crime!