Another Neighborly Visit for Spanko

Story Info
More Girly Fun with Her Old Sorority Sister.
1.6k words
4.5
1.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to break the paddle on your sexy backside," Taco says in a husky voice, hugging me tightly as I enter her new home for only my second visit.

She is naked underneath her bathrobe, her firm breasts and protruding nipples barely concealed by the thin fabric.

"Promise?" I giggle, feeling the temperature between my legs beginning to rise.

"After I sit on your face and fill your mouth with my sweet nectar," she continues in a whisper, her lips touching my ear and sending a thrill of goose-flesh all the way down to my toes.

"Oooh, Taco," I begin, "I love it when you talk dirt..."

She interrupts me abruptly with a passionate kiss, her hot tongue briefly challenging mine to a duel, each of us trying to suck the breath from the other.

She reaches her hands below my waist and lifts the hem of my skirt, fondling my yearning flesh through my cotton panties while grinding one thigh against my fully-awakened womanhood.

Our lips still locked together, she releases my backside with one hand at a time and allows her bathrobe to fall from her shoulders, then breaks our kiss with a seductive moan and lowers me to my knees, my face inches from her beautifully-shaven flower.

"Thirty seconds or thirty spanks?" she asks with a mischievous smirk, then whimpers softly as I part her labia with my eager tongue and kiss her engorged clitoris tenderly.

INTERLUDE:

She is making reference to one of our first meetings, back in college, when she was the president of a very prestigious sorority and I was a freshman pledging membership. The final step of initiation was to perform cunnilingus on her for thirty seconds, or bend over her naked lap for thirty spanks with a wooden paddle, while the rest of the sorority sisters watched, whistled, laughed, and made all manner of crude comments.

"On your knees or over mine," she said to each pledge finalist as we entered her room one at a time.

I chose the thirty spanks, with nary a notion of how much that simple decision would change both of our lives. I kicked my feet, screamed, sobbed and sniffled, cried my eyes out, and left a puddle of tears and the contents of my runny nose on the floor next to her feet as she paddled my tender backside to a deep shade of red. I was so turned on by the mixture of humiliation, pain, and pleasure, I masturbated lavishly in her bathroom with a shampoo bottle as soon as my initiation was complete.

It was days before I could sit comfortably, but my inner-spanko was awakened, and she and I got together regularly over the course of her last year of college for subsequent spanking and mutual-masturbation sessions.

My pet-name for her, "Taco," refers to the resemblance between her external female genitalia and the hard-shelled Mexican entrée, which I arrogantly pointed out, to the amusement of our audience, during our sorority initiation. She calls me "Ten" because I earned ten additional spanks every time I repeated that comparison, which was often.

While I am bringing you up to speed on our history, this might be a good time to tell you briefly about my first visit to Taco's new home, which, unlike today's session, was completely unplanned.

The text appeared as I was getting dressed for work: "My husband just left after a quick round of sloppy sex. The door is unlocked if you want to eat a fresh creampie."

I immediately called my employer and said I would not make it to work that day, then texted a quick reply to Taco, just the emoji of the smiling face with its tongue sticking out.

Ten minutes later, it was my smiling face and my tongue sticking out, between her legs.

She sat on my face after I finished eating her creampie, in case I missed any of her husband's semen, and we spent the rest of the morning doing the things we like to do whenever we get together. We shared a sensuous bubble-bath after she made love to me with her ravenous mouth and spanked me soundly with a slotted spatula from her kitchen, the nearest thing to a paddle she could find, and I shaved her love nest smooth for the first time since she was a college freshman pledging the sorority we both eventually joined. She said her husband never saw her "bald" before and would love it. I told her I loved it too, and proved it after we dried each other off from our bath. Yum!

She still had many boxes to unpack from her recent move, and promised she would find her paddle before my next visit.

I could barely sit for the ten-minute drive back home, and pondered what my husband might think of the pattern of stripes across my blushing backside from Taco's slotted spatula!

RESUMPTION:

"Why can't I have both?" I ask when I withdraw my tongue from Taco's wet vagina. I am referring to the choice she offered as she lowered me to my knees, between thirty seconds of cunnilingus and thirty spanks.

"Oh Ten, you are such a dirty girl," she moans, spreading her legs slightly and caressing my head as I dive back in for another helping of her bountiful female exudate.

More than thirty seconds later, at least several delicious minutes if I had to guess, although neither of us is counting, I lift her with an arm behind her knees and the other across her shoulders and carry her to her bedroom. I deposit her gently onto the middle of her king-size bed and bury my face between her legs, continuing where I left off, until she squeezes my head with her thighs and squeals with orgasmic delight. She pulls my face up to hers and explores my mouth with her tongue, then undresses me.

We cuddle for a long time, probing and caressing each other's naked flesh with curious fingers until she rolls on top of me, scoots herself forward, and sits on my face, grinding her exquisite female anatomy into my mouth.

"Whab aboush my thirshy shpanksh?" I protest, but only half-heartedly, my extended tongue already deep inside of her warm, moist vault.

Fortunately she understands tongue-in-vagina gibberish!

"Eat me again first, Sweetie," she coos, leaning her head back and resting her hands on my hips. "You make me feel so good! I'll make it worth your while, I promise. Ooohh..."

Needless to say, the offer is as irresistible as her mouth-watering vagina, and I lick, suck, and swallow everything she provides as she rides my face to her second shuddering orgasm.

She pivots around, spreads my thighs with her hands, and begins returning the favor with gusto, slurping loudly and moaning to indicate her pleasure. Her backside is in my face, and I cannot resist the urge to kiss and lick her there, which elicits a series of muffled giggles from both of us.

"You nasty girl," she chortles between mouthfuls of my vagina. "I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff."

"I wasn't!" I reply without lifting my face from her smooth, exquisitely-spankable flesh.

"I am totally breaking the paddle on you!" she pants, reiterating her earlier intention.

"Promises, promises," I giggle, continuing to explore her forbidden zone as my own orgasm beckons.

Soon I am bucking and panting, and I wrap my arms around her waist to pull her closer.

"Oh, oohhhh, ooohhhhh..." I moan as my orgasm pushes a gush of vaginal secretions into her hungry mouth.

She slurps and swallows, then collapses flat against my body as if it was her orgasm and not mine.

I kiss her thighs a couple of times as I slowly regain control of my breathing, then pull her face up to mine and kiss her.

"You are a very dirty girl," she whispers, then bathes my entire face with her agile tongue.

We cuddle again as we collect our composure.

When she sits on the edge of her bed and reaches for her paddle, recently unpacked from among a myriad of boxes, I know it is finally show-time and I am about to receive the spanking I so richly deserve.

I kiss her mouth affectionately and rub my nose against hers, then take my position, bending over her lap.

"I'll buy you a new one," I say meekly.

"How is that?" Taco asks.

"I'll buy you a new paddle," I clarify, "if you break yours."

Well, to her credit, she really tried, and I have the crimson backside to prove it, but the paddle did not break.

Maybe next time...

My ten-minute drive home from Taco's house is torturous and pleasurable at the same time, as usual when I have to sit for any length of time after a thorough spanking: torturous due to the lingering pain of sitting on my burning-red backside, and pleasurable because it brings back lust-filled memories of how my backside got so battered. I can barely keep one hand on the steering wheel of my car as I plunge finger after finger into my sopping wet furnace, keeping myself on the edge of yet another orgasm until I park safely in my driveway.

I rush into my house, tear off my clothes, and masturbate furiously until my husband arrives home from work, then, still completely naked and oh, so libidinous, greet him on my knees at the door and practically devour him before he even has a chance to ask me how I spent my day off. When he sees my crimson-red backside, he will know I was naughty again today, and I am getting wetter by the minute imagining the severe spanking he will dispense after I finish sucking him and swallowing his incredible load of yummy semen.

Maybe a paddle will be broken on my backside today after all!