All Comments on 'A Nephew Come to Stay'

by markydaysaid

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Cant Waite 4 chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hated it.

Fucking terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Amazing can't wait for the next parts. Loved it but want to read more about Bobbys school adventures as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No score

WTF? You had something good going on but you stopped. I can't rate this one. SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5stars from me

i like it much.bring more chapters of it.hope it gets interesting and there is penetration and possible pregnancy?or a ffm with aunts daughter,or maid.it sure has more to give.well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it

Hope chapter 2 comes soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Your Best Work Yet!

This story is your best yet!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

I loved how the mother is dominant and greedy that she considers her own children as brats and slaves, and I really can't wait to see what she and Bobby decide to do with her weak son. Of course, I'm sure his sisters would be happy to help out as well!

goliath13goliath13almost 12 years ago

I would highly suggest getting an editor. While this piece had some merit, the grammar and punctuation could use some work. Keep at it, you'll get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOL

I want to feel you cum inside my raped cunt and use me like a semen-toilet.

That is funniest line I have ever seen in a story on here.

tonny13587tonny13587almost 12 years ago
Good story, but difficult to enjoy reading it!

It was a very good story line but the many typos and other errors in your story were a HUGE distraction making it very difficult to enjoy. I suspect that you did not even proofread it yourself or, surely, you would have caught the more obvious errors, at the very least! I am surprised that you won with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It was pretty hot in some parts, but it's a pity you chose to make the main female character a racist shitbag. That's a really unpleasant negative. A woman can be strong and even dominant without being a horrible person.

dirt043dirt043almost 12 years ago
Loved it 11

loved it !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Hope for a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Holy Hard-On Batman!

That was the best story I've ever read here. I hope ths is a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

Great story. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Putrid

What a racist piece of shit, you shouldnt be allowed to post here or anywhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Feedback on Crap

What a load of crap! In all the time I have been reading on this site, and this is the first time that I am so disappointed in a story. You think this is enjoyable for the reader, I agree with the other comment, I don't know where you should should be writing but it's not here, try going back to bathroom walls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

keep going great story. i think it be interest to have a competitive between him and female like him to see who was the winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Proud of you.

I liked it, it was good and I was surprised by the negative reviews, but the part I loved the most was the "semen toilet" phrase. To me, that is new, and you don't hear "new" anywhere, especially on here

FuckYourDaughterFuckYourDaughterover 11 years ago
happythankyoumoreplease

awesome story.. write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please update soon!

Nobody writes stories on this site that are as creative, imaginative, or boundary-pushing as yours! Please update your stories soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
damn good mate

damn good mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Can't wait for part two mate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So,,

For this I used a couple of Nichole Scherzinger head shots and a "from the neck down" pic of a thick ass latina glamor model with tits like what. Then we masturbate like little monkeys. :)

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 10 years ago
Great job

This was pretty nice, But I'd like to see what Bobby did to his mother as well as seeing him destroy his cousins. including that bitch Sadie. You could make a series with this overmuscled, alpha troll stud, fucking woman after woman, or having orgies with his harems. the possiblities are endless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Such a Turnoff

The racial slurs took over this work, I couldn't really appreciate it. Maybe keep the racist comments out next time- they're such a turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot Story but...

I have never read a story where I loathed the two protagonists more. Both Aunty and Nephew are contemptible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarkydaysaid@markydaysaid
Hello, I call myself markydaysaid, which is supposed to be a play on Marquis de Sade, who I have no real connection to other than we are both interested in perverted things and seem to be mostly disliked by our peers. I mostly like to draw, you can find my illustrations on ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES