A Nephew's Mistletoe Magic

Story Info
Janet's nephew delivers a wonderful Christmas present.
5.1k words
4.66
32.5k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten home from work and changed into something a bit more practical when a Facebook message popped up from my nephew, Oliver.

"Hey Aunt Janet, hope you are doing well. I got a package from my Mom today full of Christmas stuff. She sent a few things for you; is there a good time I could drop them off at your place?"

Interesting I thought, Oliver's mom had been married to my ex-husband's older brother. They'd been divorced for years, but she was a wonderful person and we'd always gotten along, despite her rather contentious divorce. And, if I was being honest Oliver was my favorite nephew. I'd only been 16 when he was born, and he was my first real experience with a baby. Then he'd grown up to be an amazing young man, 23 now, out of college, on his own. I shook myself, no sense thinking about all that. I didn't want to get all maudlin about my first Christmas alone, recently divorced with a daughter spending her holiday on a cruise with her father.

I shook myself, took a deep breath and typed out a reply.

"When is convenient for you? I'll be home this evening, but if you have a hot date tomorrow would be fine too."

I went into the kitchen, set the phone down and started to make dinner. I glanced over and was surprised to see a reply.

"I'm free tonight, no hot date. But I don't think I have your address. ☹"

I tapped my address in, then hesitated before hitting send. He'd probably say no anyway, but it felt wrong not to make the offer, and it would be nice to see him and catch up a little.

After the address I added, "I was making dinner. It will be ready in an hour or so, if you haven't eaten and want to join me."

A response came back almost instantly, "see you then."

I hurried to get dinner going, then ducked back into my bedroom. The oversized t-shirt and shorts came off and got tossed into the laundry hamper. I stopped in front of the mirror on the closet door, in my boring white bra and, dare I say it, granny panties. I couldn't quite put a finger on why, but they joined the other clothes in the hamper. I looked good for 39 I thought, I gave my breasts a squeeze. My friends in high school with smaller breast had teased me that they'd be down at my ankles when I got older, but time had proven them wrong. They might not be quite as firm as they had been back then, but they still attracted a lot of male attention.

With that thought warming my heart I started going through the closet. What to wear I thought. There was the answer I realized, hiding in the back of my closet. I had bought the dress because the company had a "50s" themed day at work to celebrate our 50th anniversary. It had never entirely made sense because the company had been founded in the late 60s. I figured they just didn't want anyone wearing some weird 60s stuff. It was a light pink flower print, tight around the bust, but only showing a hint of cleavage. It stayed tight down to the flared skirt. It accentuated my curves without being risqué. I placed it on the bed and started looking through my lingerie drawer.

An almost transparent pink lace bra and panties, and some beige, lace top thigh highs completed the look. I dressed, checked my hair and makeup, then went back to the kitchen.

Dinner was just about ready when the doorbell rang. I opened it to find Oliver peering at me over the pile of boxes in his arms.

"Well hello stranger," I said, stepping out of the way and beckoning for him to enter. He stepped out of the cold and I closed the door behind him.

"Let's put those under the tree."

I escorted him to the living room, and he placed the gifts under the tree. He stood up and smiled at me, I could feel his eyes roaming over me.

"Good to see you," he paused for a moment, "that's a really pretty dress."

"Ohh, thank you, got home from work today, got distracted and sort of forgot to change," I lied.

"If the girls in my office dressed like that, I'd never get anything done."

"I'm sure you'd manage, now let me have your coat."

He handed it to me, and it was my turn to look him over. He was a bit over 6 feet tall, still had the broad shoulders and chest from his days on the swim team. Short cropped black hair, and those lovely green eyes.

"Still swimming?" I asked.

"Whenever I get the chance, little harder to come by pool time lately."

I set his coat over the back of the love seat, "hungry?"

"For your cooking? Always. I was tempted to ask if you had made any of your chocolate chip cookies. They are the BEST."

"Kind of you to say so, I might be able to whip up a batch tomorrow, if you want to stop back by."

"Really?" he asked, with a bit more interest than I would have expected.

"Of course, anything for my favorite nephew."

"Anything?"

"Well, anything within reason," I said giving him a little wink.

"Now, let's eat," I continued, "I'm starving."

Dinner went quickly, and I felt a little strange offering him a glass of wine, and even stranger watching him drink it as we ate. He caught me up on his life, and what his Mom was up to. I really did need to call her I thought. I had a conference down in New Orleans in the fall and we really should get together. But he seemed, a bit different. He didn't have that seem easy confidence he'd always seemed to have. There was a nervousness about him I wasn't used to seeing.

I looked up and realized he was staring at me.

"Sorry, bit of wool gathering there."

He smiled, that crooked smile of his I'd always adored.

"Want seconds?" I asked.

"I'm stuffed."

I got up and started to clear the table. He helped and we made short work of it.

"I've got something for you too, I'll be right back."

I headed to the spare bedroom that was currently serving as my Christmas bunker and found the gifts I had gotten for him and his siblings. He was waiting just inside the living room as I came back down the hall, and he stepped into my path, stopping me at the edge of the hall. He took the three packages out of my hands, setting them aside. I could feel his nervousness, then he pointed up over my head.

"Christmas tradition," he said with a smile.

I looked up and discovered a sprig of mistletoe taped to the ceiling.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Pretty sure that wasn't there a few minutes ago."

"It must be a Christmas miracle, but 'tis the Season..."

"That it is, and I am all about the traditions," I said gesturing towards the tree I had set up thinking no one else would ever see it.

He bent down and I turned my head a little to the side, expecting a peck on the cheek. He shifted, his lips met mine, and his strong hand was on the back of head. Not holding me, not forcing me, but encouraging? Maybe that was it some part of my brain realized. I felt his lips opening, the kiss changing from something innocent to something more. I followed his lead, my lips opening as well, our tongues meeting. His other arm was around me now, pulling me against him, and my arms went around him. Feeling his strong young body though his shirt.

Finally, he broke the kiss, still holding me, he looked into my eyes, "God, I've wanted to do that for a long time."

I hesitated, not sure how to respond, strange emotions running though my body, then I decided.

"Is that all you wanted to do?"

I saw a hint of panic in his eyes, but he rallied.

"No, no it isn't."

"What else did you want?"

I stepped back a little, his arms falling to his side, smiling at him. His eyes roamed over my body, then fixed on my breasts. My smile broadened, and I brought my hands to my breasts, "You want to see them, don't you?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"I thought you might," I turned slowly, "Unzip me."

I felt his strong hands on me again, one resting lightly on my shoulder as the other took hold of the zipper and started to pull it down. He stopped halfway down.

"All the way, Olliver."

He finished and I turned back to face him. I slipped the straps off my shoulders and let the dress fall to the floor. His eyes were fixed on my bra now. I could hear his breathing quicken. I reached back, unhooked the clasp, and removed the bra. I tossed it aside, then took hold of his hands, bringing them up, placing them on my breasts.

"I know you didn't just want to look, did you?"

"No," he stammered, his hands began energetically exploring them, stroking and squeezing, then he leaned in, and his mouth found my nipple. I cradled his head against me. Closing my eyes and enjoying the sensations. He shifted, mouth exploring the other breast now. As good as it felt, I wanted more, I gently pushed his head away, and he stood a disappointed expression on his face. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and started lifting it, he pulled it over his head, and it joined my bra on the floor. I took his hand and led him down the hall to my bedroom. I stopped him short of the bed, and quickly removed his pants and boxers. Pausing to admire his nice hard cock, wondering if I should tell him the last time I saw it I was changing his diaper.

While I was considering that, he gently pushed me back onto the bed, and knelt beside it. He was between my legs, sliding my panties down. I watched as he stared at my sex for a moment, then lowered his mouth to me. Kissing all around my vulva, his hands were on my thighs, opening me to him. His thumbs spread my nether lips and his tongue was inside me. His energy, his eagerness and enthusiasm was over powering, then he started concentrating on my clit, his tongue moving around it. It had been a long time since someone had done this to me, and even longer that they had been so eager. I could practically feel his desire.

Without warning he stood up. I almost cried out from the sudden absence, then he was lifting my legs, bending me into an L, placing them on his chest. I could feel his hardness pressing against me. He entered me so incredibly slowly, I desperately wanted to scream out "just do it," but the look of bliss on his face held me back. The way he seemed to be luxuriating in the feeling, was so arousing.

Finally, he was all the way inside me, and suddenly he wasn't, he was thrusting, thrusting hard with all the energy and passion of his youth. Driving me back bouncing me on the bed with thrust. His hands were on my breasts feeling them, squeezing them. I felt him thrust hard, he let out a moan and held still and I could feel him cumming, filling me, his hands still on my breasts, as he caught his breath.

He looked down at me, a blissful smile on his face, "that was amazing," he finally managed to say.

He slipped his softening cock out of my and I turned to lay back on the bed. He laid down beside me, both of us watching the ceiling fan and catching our breaths.

Oliver turned his head, looking at me, "did you, you know...cum?"

I shook my head, "No," I saw the disappointment in his eyes and hurried on, "but that's ok, I mean you aren't leaving, are you?"

He looked at me confused for a moment, and I realized what ever plan he'd had when he hung up that mistletoe, we were well past it. I rolled onto my side, reaching down his body and caressing his spent cock.

"Well unless you are going to run off on me, I figure you probably have a little more in you, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, yes I do," he answered eagerly.

He looked at me for a few more moments, as I continued to touch him.

He blushed a little, then started to speak, "You know, you were my...my first."

I couldn't hide my surprise, "You mean this was..."

"Oh, no" he interrupted, "I'm not a virgin, I meant the first time I ever, you know, masturbated, I was thinking about you."

I thought about that for a moment, "Really? Me?"

"Oh yes, a lot actually," he blushed.

"Aww, that's really sweet, thank you for telling me that," I leaned in and kissed him. "I hope it was as good as you had imagined.

"Better, much better," his hand touched my breast gently, "I couldn't have imagined how good this feels."

I could feel his cock stirring in my hand, slowly hardening as we touched each other's bodies. I wrapped my fingers around it, starting to stroke it. I moved on top of him, straddling his legs, hand still on him. When I was satisfied he was fully erect I slowly lowered myself onto his hard cock. I sat there for a moment, then began rocking back and forth.

Oliver's hands found my breasts as I began moving up and down on him.

"My nipples," I purred, "Play with my nipples."

He started to concentrate on them. Playing with them, pinching them gently, bringing a moan to my lips each time. My left hand found his chest, enjoying the feel of his muscles, and my right went between my legs, finding my clit, gently touching myself as I rode his hard young cock.

Riding him harder, feeling it build, so many sensations running through my body, then it was here, and I moaned in passion. Letting it all out, "Oh Soo good, your cock feels soo good inside me," as my orgasm hit. I collapsed onto his chest, and felt him thrusting his hips into me then he was cumming too filling me for the second time tonight.

I wasn't sure how long we laid like that, my head resting on his chest, his arms around me, feeling his now soft cock barely inside me. Finally, I moved off him, seeing the trace of disappointment on his face as I did.

"I need to clean up," I offered by way of explanation.

He nodded and I went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and took off my stockings as I waited for the shower to warm up. I cleaned myself out, washing the dried cum that had leaked out off my thighs and gave the rest of me a quick rinse. I dried off, then soaked a wash cloth in warm water before going back into the bedroom. Oliver was still laying on his back, and I crawled up the bed, using the cloth to clean the dried remains of both our fluids off him. I tossed the washcloth back into the bathroom, then snuggled beside him.

I drifted off to a very satisfied sleep.

When I opened my eyes the alarm clock said 2:17 AM. We had shifted in our sleep, we were now spooning, Oliver's arm was around me, and I could feel his hand caressing my breast, as well as his hard cock pressing into my bottom.

I stirred, and then he asked softly, "Are you awake?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's ok." I supposed I should have known better, but the last time my partner had been this young and eager I was too.

I considered my options, then twisted around in his arms, and began kissing him. I guided him onto his back and I was on top of him again, he folded his arms around me as we kissed. Then I began slowly working down his body, trailing kisses, caresses, the occasional nibble as I went. His cock was erect and waiting for me and I took the head into my mouth, sucking it gently. My hand found his balls and I began to caress them as I took him deeper and deeper into my mouth. His fingers were running though my auburn hair as I reached the base, then I began bobbing up and down on it, twisting my head a bit as I did, allowing my tongue to feel it all while I continued to caress his balls.

His body started to tense, he was trying to raise his hips as I bobbed upwards, almost like he wanted to fuck my mouth. I started going faster, and was rewarded with more moans, then suddenly he was cumming. It wasn't much, he clearly wasn't completely recovered from our earlier session and I easily swallowed it all.

I moved back beside him, head resting on his arm, he gently kissed the top of my head.

"That was incredible, thank you."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I told him before drifting back off to sleep.

Sunlight was streaming in through the window when I woke up. Oliver was sprawled across the bed, still fast asleep. I slipped out from under the covers and into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, put on a silk nightgown I hadn't worn in years and headed for the kitchen. I cleaned up the remains of dinner. I wasn't really hungry, then I remembered, chocolate chip cookies! I checked the cupboards, I had everything I needed so I quickly got to work. I had just turned the mixer off when I caught a reflection in the stainless-steel bowl. I glanced over my shoulder to see Oliver standing there, leaning against the doorframe in his boxers.

"Let me finish this and I'll make us some breakfast."

"Sounds good," he replied.

I turned back to my work, suddenly I felt his presence behind me. Before I could react, he was pressing me against the island with his hips. His hands were on my breasts, as his mouth found my neck, kissing me again and again. He pulled at the nightgown and my breasts spilled out of it, his fingers playing with my nipples, squeezing, pulling a little, eliciting gasps of pleasure from me.

"Oliver, sweetie, I really need to finish this," I tried to protest.

My protest fell on deaf ears as he continued, kissing and nibbling on my ear now, his left hand abandoned my breast, I felt it moving down my side, finding the hem of the short nightgown, pulling the fabric up. His strong hand on my leg, then sliding up to my ass, squeezing the cheek.

"Oliver," I tried again in my best parental tone, "I need to finish."

The hand on my bottom gave me a quick smack, my body betrayed me and I rewarded him with a soft moan, which earned another smack and accompanying moan. His right hand left my breast now, and before I could react it was on my back, between my shoulder blades, gently, but firmly pushing me forward until I found myself pressing against the cool granite of the countertop.

The hand on my bottom finished pulling my nightgown up until it was at my waist, his foot pressed against mine, spreading my legs apart, then his hardness was against me again. There was no hesitation this time, no incredibly slow penetration, with one quick thrust he was buried inside me and I cried out from surprise. He was quickly pounding into me, hard deep thrusts that shoved me against the island, my bare breasts sliding over the stone. It felt so good, I wanted it to go on forever, then suddenly another smack on my bottom, a little harder than before and I let out a yelp of pleasure and pain. Another smack, another yelp, again, again, keeping perfect time with his thrusts into me.

I suddenly knew exactly what I wanted, something I'd never done before.

"Fuck me Oliver," I cried out.

The words started pouring out of my mouth, a lifetime's worth of naughty thoughts and desires.

"Fuck my pussy, fuck it hard!"

Another smack, another moan.

"Yes, Yes spank my naughty ass, I've been such a bad girl."

The thrusts and spanks were coming faster now. I knew I couldn't hold back; knew I didn't want to.

"Yes, yes, so good, fuck me! Fuck me!" I almost screamed as my orgasm hit. My body went limp, resting my weight on the counter as his furious assault on my pussy and ass continued.

My head was swimming, I could barely focus, moaning in pleasure with each smack.

Then it was his turn, he let out a cry of passion, thrust deep inside me and I felt his body spasming, his cum filling me again.

He slid out of me as quickly as he had entered, leaving me with an aching emptiness. I just laid there for a minute, mind trying to process what had just happened.

Had I really just said those things? Said them to my nephew? What was he thinking right now? That I was some slut? And, I had liked it, hadn't I? No, I hadn't liked it, I had loved it, I had loved saying those things as he fucked me like that. It was probably the most intense orgasm of my life. What the hell had I been missing.

I could feel his cum starting to dribble down my leg, and I lifted myself off the island, standing shakily on my feet I turned slowly around. Oliver was standing there, leaning against the doorframe again, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"You look proud of yourself," I said.

"It's not every day your childhood fantasy comes true," he hesitated for a moment, "You aren't mad are you..."

12