All Comments on 'A Nephew's Mistletoe Magic'

by Kelliezgirl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf575 months ago

Very hot! Can't wait to see what happens during the football game! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A good enough story. But I still would like to have heard more about each individual's anatomy. Her pussy, the lips - were they engorged, her clit vs. her huge clit, and how much hair was on her pussy. His specific length and his thickness all would have made it more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I gave it a 4.5

I love the premise. Young nephew is hot for his older aunt. Nephew gets that older, sexy pussy. They both seem to care about each other. There is a lot of potential here for more chapters. One of the things that I would have wanted to talk about was if she was on birth control. And what if? If a woman whom I truly love gets pregnant with my baby, we are having it. Or I would hope she would want to have our baby. She would have the last word on the subject, but I would be elated if I knew that my beautiful aunt was carrying my child. I could only hope that she would feel the same way as I.

We would have to figure it out but I want to see her tummy get bigger and bigger everyday with our baby growing in her.

dfw713dfw7135 months ago

Very nice .. sexy, sensuous and erotic...

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He needs to breed his aunt and don’t involve the daughter

DevinterDevinter4 months ago

Incredibly enjoyable. The dialogue flows nicely and feels realistic and highly natural. They talk about just the kind of things I'd imagine two people in this situation would discuss. I especially enjoyed the kitchen island sex scene - it was a cut above the others. And 'elegant sexy' is 'best sexy', by far. Great work, Kellie!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You have enormous talent. Wherever you're life takes you I believe you will excel at any endeavor. You are as good as many professionals with years of experience writing. Never stop writing and consider it a career choice. IMHO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous