A Nerds Last Laugh

Story Info
Nerd gets last laugh on sis and friends.
7.6k words
4.68
287.2k
775
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Nerds Last Laugh

I know to a lot of people the term nerd is derogatory; I always tended to look at things differently. I mean when you realize Superman and the Incredible Hulk were both actually nerds; or that some of the greatest advancements in human history were by nerds like Einstein; it gave you a better view.

My father, himself a nerd, put things into perspective after a day coming home from being bullied by a bunch of jocks at school.

"Less than two percent of them will ever play professional sports" he told me. "Over seventy percent will make mediocre careers and mediocre money; while you will be making ten times their money by the time you're thirty."

"Money doesn't get the girl dad" I had complained.

"You think so?" my father had shot back.

We shifted at the mall parking lot until we were sitting next to a bright yellow mustang convertible, and dad sat and waited. I was shocked when the forty year old guy came out and climbed in the driver seat; and next to him was the hottest blonde I had ever seen on two legs.

Dad had never said a word, he just drove home...in our Mercedes convertible. I never questioned again about being a nerd, I was damned proud of it.

By the time I hit twenty-four; life had conspired to prove to me God really did have a sense of humor. He gave jocks great bodies, but little brains; and for guys like me he gave us a bonus. I saw that bonus during high school gym; when not a single guy would shower next to me.

At first I couldn't figure out why, so I went back to the great Osborne, my dad. I was eighteen at the time; my dad handed me a wooden ruler.

"Measure it" he told me.

OK, this was a bit weird; but he had never steered me wrong. Standing in my bedroom I dropped my pants and shorts and started to measure it. Dad sighed and led me to the window of my bedroom.

"Take a look out there" she said.

When I looked, I almost dropped the ruler. I stared at my mother stretched out on a lounger by our pool. She was wearing a green string bikini, her breasts threatened to pop out of the top and her skin glistened with tanning oil.

"Look at those tits" he told me. "Wouldn't you like those babies wrapped around your dick." Jesus I was getting hard. "Think of those thighs wrapped around you, buried between them." That did it; I was hard as a rock.

It might sound sick, but like I said; my father was a smart man; he knew an eighteen year old hormonally charged male when he saw one.

"Measure it now" he told me again.

"A little over ten inches" I said in a shaky voice.

"The average erect male penis is five inches" dad told me. "Less than six percent break seven inches, and less than one in a thousand men pass ten inches." He said in his usual cool manner.

I watched him unzip his slacks and pull out a cock that matched me in every dimension. He gripped his semi hard dick and started to stroke, standing right beside me.

"When you shove this into a woman, and she screams your name; you'll have made it" he chuckled. "You've got the brains, and you've got the dick; you just need to figure out how to use them" he told me.

It was the second greatest life lesson the Great Osborne left me with. He tucked his dick back into his pants and glanced out the window again.

"Go ahead and jerk off to her Blake" he told me "I did to my mom" he smiled. "I'll give you ten minutes, and then I'm hauling her ass into the house to fuck the shit out of her."

The sick part was I did exactly what he said. I stood and that window and pounded my cock, thinking of my mother screaming my name; until I blew my load on my bedroom wall. At the ten minute mark I watched my father walk out, stand by mom and say something. In less than five minutes I heard her real screaming as my dad gave it to her in their bedroom.

I learned a lot, but what I had to learn on my own; was opportunity. My father knew how to use an opportunity. He had taken the rising internet, and built a multimillion dollar company in three years. I knew my time would come, I just didn't know when.

It came three years later; when I was a twenty-four year old college student. I was in my fourth year at MIT on a full ride scholarship, with a major in Biomedical Robotics and Engineering. I was about to graduate Summa Cum Laude; and I was still a virgin. Oh I was a pro at sex, at least the solo porn kind. I just hadn't had real sex.

That changed when Sophie, my sister hit college. She went haywire, as my folks put it. She joined a sorority, majored in fashion design; and all but failed her first year. But she made some of the hottest jock campus parties you could imagine.

Why, because she was a spitting image of my mother. At five foot six; she had a paired of tanned legs any guy would die to have wrapped around him. She had an ass that made you drool; and sporting a set of 36 D's in a tight bikini that would give a corpse a hard on.

She had her sights set on some college football player, or at least half the team I figured. Saying she was a virgin was like saying Mata Hari was an innocent bystander. Sophie had the body, she knew it, and she used it.

Mom had tried to give her the same lessons dad gave me; but it never sank in. By the time she hit twenty, mom had given up and figured she would just have to learn the hard way. The shit finally hit the fan when Sophie bombed her mid terms that year.

She had figured out, just like that blonde in the yellow mustang; how to get the things she wanted. She had three separate boyfriends, that I knew of, and everyone drove a hot sports car; given to them by their dads. She made all the right parties, knew all the right people; and when necessary, wasn't past using her 'talents' on her professors to boost her grades. That was until she ran into Ms. Mitchum.

Ms. Mitchum was Sophie's mathematics professor. Just so you understand, math is a core class and required, even for fashion design. I always did think the lady was a bit of a dyke, but apparently Sophie wasn't her type.

Needless to say dad didn't take the grades very well. There is one thing a nerd cares about, besides sex, and that's money. We know how to make it, and we hate wasting it. There was no way dad was paying thousands of dollars to have Sophie attend a prestigious fashion school, to have her dump it.

I watched my poor sister struggle for two weeks as she tried to improve her math; she was highly motivated since dad had threatened her allowance if she didn't bring her grade up. The funny thing was, it wasn't me that opened the door, it was Kallie her sorority sister.

Sophie had been to a party, drowning her sorrows and crying to her friends about her woes. The phone call I got sounded more like the local bar than a college sorority house. Sophie was polluted, and I mean totally wasted.

She did have the presence not to make a scene coming home, she knew what would happen if dad caught her, considering she was supposed to be studying. So, she called me; all but begging for me to come and get her. It seemed dear old dad had given her a taste of what was coming, by taking the keys to her car.

When I walked into the building, it was like walking into a roman bath house from Caligula. There were clothes strewn everywhere; there was a naked girl passed out on the couch; and some guy in his underwear greeted me at the door.

"Shess upp stairsss" he slurred at me when I asked about Sophie.

I picked my way through the living room and ascended the stairs. The first door I opened was like turning on a porn movie; two guys were banging this hot blonde at the same time; while she lay there moaning.

I admit, I watched the hot scene for a bit, and then moved on. The second room was empty; but the third room, that was the opportunity of a lifetime.

Spread out on her back on the bed, her legs dangling over the side, was a totally nude Kallie. So here's your mental picture. Five foot four or so; slim, athletic; taut firm belly; firm 34 C tits rising straight in the air, and a shaved pussy spread wide open.

"Come on babbyyy" I heard her drunken moan. "Don't eeaavveee meee" she drunkenly whined.

It would have been great except for one thing. Jock head was laid out on the floor passed out cold. The asshole had apparently started fucking her and literally keeled over in mid act.

In that moment, you have two choices. Be the moral upright citizen, and close the door. Or do what I did; slip inside, close the door and start to unbuckle your pants.

If you think for even one moment I was going to pass up the opportunity to pop my virgin cherry, you have no brains. Morals are damned when a wet inviting pussy is called you.

"Yeahhhhh datsss ittt" Kallie moaned as I spread her thighs wider, slipping between them on my knees.

I lined up my raging hard cock up with that tight little hole; and rammed forward. In a split second I was no longer a virgin, as her hot walls clamped around me; fuck was she tight.

So much for things going the way of porn movies, as I was barely able to shove more than half my dick into her in the first stroke. But it did get her drunken attention. Her head snapped up and her eyes popped open wide.

"Ohhh FUCCCKKKKKKKKK" Kallie screamed as I filled her with hard meat.

"Who the fuck is...NAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed again as I pulled back and shoved in again; this time sinking about seven or eight inches in her.

I let my body take over as I began to pump into her dripping hole. The fact I was no longer a virgin burned in my brain; I used every technique I could remember from porn movies, and I had seen a LOT, as I rammed in again and again.

It took a few more strokes; but eventually I hit pay dirt, as my pelvis slammed into hers. I was in; I had bottomed out in my first pussy. I looked up at Kallie. She was staring at me wild eyed.

"Who...oh God...who are...Oh FUCK..." she grunted; her face flushed bright red.

She clawed at the sheets and her legs came up to wrap around my waist as I fucked my first pussy.

"Fucking horse...oh Jesus..." Kallie moaned. Suddenly her head dropped back to the bed and she arched her back, driving up into me.

"AHHHH SHIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT" she screamed. "CUMMINGGGGGGGGGG, fuck me you hung bastard" she yelled.

I felt a gush of hot fluids around my buried cock, as her already tight walls clamped down on me like a hot vise. It was too much for my virgin brain.

"AAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I roared as virgin balls let loose.

"Inside...inside...Oh God yes...feel it...how...who are...oh fuck..." Kallie babbled while I unloaded into her.

By the time I had finished unleashing my torrent, her pussy was filled and white slime oozed out of her. I stood over her and pulled my pants back up.

"Oh God...so good...who...oh God..." Kallie lay strewn across the bed moaning.

I could see her body still twitching from her orgasm as I turned and walked from the room. Let's see you do that, pencil dick, I thought of the jock on the floor.

I found Sophie passed out in a bathroom, and after splashing cold water over her, managed to get her out of the building and into my car. At home, I half dragged her ass to her bedroom where I dumped her on her bed.

I looked down at those jutting tits and creamy thighs, and felt my cock twitch again. The only thing that held me off was this was my sister; it was probably the only morals I had left at the time.

It was two days later when I found Sophie sitting on my bed in my room waiting for me.

"Close the door" she said.

I did as she asked and set my books down, sliding into my computer chair. I just sat and waited while she seemed to gather herself.

"I need to ask a favor" she sighed.

"Math" I said the obvious.

"Yeah" she nodded. "I need...help." She looked at me. "That bitch is failing me and if I don't get my grade up..." she trailed off.

"No more parties and no more money" I nodded.

"Don't be an ass about it" she huffed.

Be an ass, oh now that sounded pretty good as I felt my morals take a definite dip. I stared at her.

"Look you're the one coming to me" I said. "So, here's my offer. I'll tutor you three days a week, one hour sessions, every Monday and Wednesday and Friday; in my room."

Sophie nodded while I talked. It was time to shove my morals out the window.

"Your grades don't go up, I don't get paid." I told her. "You have six exams, every exam you pass, you pay me."

"I don't have money..." Sophie whined.

"Clothing, one item per test" I said calmly.

Sophie just stared back at me. I could see the shock and surprise in her eyes; the question was would she agree.

"I'm your sister" she said softly.

"You're female. And hot" I told her.

"You're a sick pervert" she whispered.

"Take it or leave it" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Bastard" Sophie grated out.

"I've been called that before" I thought of Kallie strewn across that bed screaming for me to fuck her.

"Deal asshole" she spat out and headed for my door.

Just as she reached for the knob, she stopped and turned to me. I could see her struggle with her question, and when she finally spoke, I felt my heart drop to my toes.

"When you were picking me up...at the party" she said hesitantly. "Did you see anyone...strange?"

"Strange?" I needed to tread carefully here I thought.

"Yeah...like big" Sophie said.

"Uhhh, like a gorilla or something" I now knew what she was asking but tried to play dumb.

"No dweeb" she huffed. "Like a big...hung...a big dick."

"I wasn't exactly checking guy's dicks out" I half laughed at her.

"Yeah, I figured" she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Kallie said a guy..." I saw Sophie get a faraway look in her eyes. "That he was hung..." she whispered. Then she shook her head. "Skip it dork." And then she was gone.

I sat there stunned, so Kallie had talked about me fucking her; and it sounded like some of the girls were on the lookout for 'Mr. Horse'. I actually chuckled as I picked up my knapsack and started sorting my books.

For two weeks I tutored Sophie. It was like trying to get the attention of a flea, but she at least seemed to be getting some of it. The fruits of my labors came in when her first exam came back at 73%; it was the first math exam she had passed all term.

Sister or not, having those massive tits mashed against my chest as she screamed with joy was something you don't forget. Yet, a deal was a deal; I just stood and waited.

The next thing her tank top was in my hand. I couldn't help but stare as those perfect melons bulged around the edges of her bra, threatening to burst free. God did she have a set of tits.

"You can stop staring" she grated at me.

"Sorry, they're beautiful" I admitted.

"Pervert" she said in a softer voice.

"Listen, I'm going over to the sorority house tonight...to celebrate." She told me. "If I need, can I..." she asked me.

"Really?" I sighed.

"I'll let you sniff my panties" she giggled and then was gone.

The really sick part was, I probably would have agreed for a chance to smell her coochie. But there was no way I was going to let her know that.

I sat up and played computer games that night, and waited. Sure enough a little after two in the morning and my phone lit up. It was Sophie, polluted as ever; begging for her ride. I slipped on a t-shirt and then out of the dark house. The entire drive over I wondered what kind of hedonism I was going to see this time.

"Hey big boy" the girl at the door weaved from side to side; it was a wonder she was even still on her feet.

"She'sss outssside" she slurred at me.

Passing out the back patio doors, I walked by a guy bending a girl over the kitchen counter. What do you know, it was pencil dick; and as I looked between her ass and his pelvis, I saw what amounted to less than five inches sliding in and out.

"More, gimmie morreee" the girl moaned.

I'd give you more honey, I thought as I walked by. I slid open the patio doors stepped outside; time to go hunting, I thought. Only I wasn't hunting for Sophie just yet.

I wandered around the large backyard, finding people strewn in odd places. One girl was lying on the bench of a pick nick table, and damn was the girl hot. The only problem was she was half dressed and to me not worth the effort.

Surprisingly I found Sophie first; she was flat on her back on the grass; her bra and top beside her; some guy must have been feasting on her tits when they both passed out. His head was still on her chest when I found them.

I was just about to call it a night and grab Sophie, when I heard a girl's voice from the other side of the bushes beside us.

"Son of a bitch" I heard her half snarl. "Don't pass out on me now you asshole."

I peeked around the bushes and damned near shit. This tight little redhead, who I learned later was named Renee, was bouncing up and down on top of a guy splayed out on the grass. It was quite evident the guy was long gone.

"Noooo" the girl whimpered. "You promised fucker" she grunted.

I heard her sigh with frustration as she stopped moving, and when she rose up I saw the guys limp dick slip free. At least this guy was fairly well endowed; I figured he had to have seven inches or better.

"Christ, I finally get you..." the girl crawled onto her hands and knees over the guy.

OK, that was my mental picture. You have a hot redhead, totally nude; frustrated as hell; on her hands and knees with a wet pussy facing me. Tell me what you would do; and if you say walk away I would call you a liar.

I just unsnapped my khaki shorts and dropped them along with my boxers on the grass. Being outside and grass, and focused on passed out dickhead; she never even noticed as I knelt behind her.

I reached out and gripped her hip with one hand while holding my poised cock with the other aimed straight at her dipping hole. When she felt my hand on her hip, her head snapped up and she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Who the fuck..." I never let her finish, I just slammed my hips forward.

I had seen it in porn, but my last try Kallie had been so tight, Renee was different; she had been fucking already and was somewhat stretched from the other guys dick.

One thrust was all it took, and ten inches of hard cock slid straight in. I watched as my cock disappeared inside her until my hips slapped against her ass. I looked up to find her staring wide eyed at me.

"Oh...My...God" she whispered in a hoarse voice.

I held onto both hips as her body began to quiver against me. I held still, buried to the root in her volcanic heat. God, even Kallie had not been this hot.

"Shit" Renee grunted softly, and then her eyes rolled back.

There are some things you see in porn you wonder how much of it is real; I just found out squirting was real. Her hips heaved as her ass ground back against me; hot juices sprayed out around my cock, dripping onto the poor bastard under her. Before I could let her body settle down, I pulled back and slammed back home again.

"Oh...Myyyyy...Goddddddddddddddddd" she wailed as her body convulsed again.

I just gripped her hips and began to pound into her with everything I had. The sudden assault was sending waves through her belly as I felt it flex under my fingers.

"Fuck me you animal...FUCK ME...OHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Renee screamed.

I did exactly that, I hammered in and out; the sound of wet squelching filling the air as her ass cheeks shook with every stroke. She reached back with one hand and knotted a fist in my shirt.

"So fucking good...don't stop...oh shitttt" she moaned.

I knew I didn't have a lot of time; the last thing I wanted was for one of Sophie's sorority sisters to stumble by and identify me. I picked up the pace even more, my hips moving like a jack hammer as the walls of her pussy clutched at me.

"How...oh God...yes...yes..." she chanted. "Make me cum again baby...of fuck yes" she moaned.