All Comments on 'A Nerds Last Laugh'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have a 161 IQ...

not all nerds are hung like a horse..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
151

And I have a 151. And I'm only 5'5". Dont have a horse cock, but at slightly over seven inches, it's better than the 5 inch pencil dicks. Race, height, shoe size, hand size, nose size, jocks. It's all a myth. Saw a guy in the gym shower when I was younger and had to choke back my laugh so I didnt get my ass kicked. He hit all the stereotypes. He was a 6'7" black football player with big hands and feet. And he (not so) proudly sported about a 3 inch pud. Even if he was a grower, it had to be a disappointment to women. Lucky I didnt get my ass kicked on general principle just for being bigger. You either got it or you dont.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

I like it a fun read keep the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mmmmmm go on

This deserves a continuation....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice?

? <- is there to ask: Are you writing part 2, where he takes his hot mum?

BwincflBwincflover 3 years ago
What a nice wake up call.

You have to continue this story and obviously Mom has to be involved.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Another-

good one, MDM! Loved it!

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

Don't stop now😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 please more please 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So....

He just goes up behind some unsuspecting drunk girl and jams his dick in? I didn't think you were into rape.

Ocean33Ocean33over 3 years ago

Bravo bravo please wrote another chapter please

lantern04lantern04over 3 years ago
Decent start.

I'd like to see at least one more chapter in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

just another whore story. all of them were whores...

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

I had to read the whole story. I hoped your story would swerve, in my mind, in a better direction. For each passing grade he is rewarded with his sister's (no) his sister's girlfriends. You mentioned more than once girls like being stuffed by big cock, once word spreads like her friends legs Nerdvanna. That would make a good 70's movie, cheerleaders discover Nerd's rule. Well they measure up very well

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Loved it! Now you need a followup chapter that includes the mom. Five stars and a favorite point!

ohioman777ohioman777over 3 years ago
4 Stars

It's been a while since I've given 4 stars.

Great story.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Another Winner

You keep writing stories that are fun to read, I'm never disappointed with your work. I have to agree with another commenter that those college girls were some serious hos, not necessarily a bad thing. I would love to see him with mom.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

And that follow up should including having his own posse of sorority girls.

Loved it!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Another MDM masterpiece! I was hoping one of Sophie’s friends would discover the owner of the horse cock and Sophie would be left wanting but that would be my fantasy. I can live with MDM’s version. I see several commenters are pushing for Mom to sample what Junior is packing but earlier we found out he and Dad are about even so why would Mom be interested in trading in something she has been enjoying for the past 25 or so years? As for a chapter 2, although I would love one, our bud MDM writes them, has his fun and moves on like a wealthy playboy losing interest once the conquest has been bedded and the act consummated.

Another 5 star effort, Mountain Man, very enjoyable and thanks for sharing your fantasies and talents.

Cheers

SAGE

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago

Very very nice. Would love to see another chapter.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

Me like ;-) but i sincerly hope this get's a few more chapters as a follow up, otherwise that was a very very odd ending.

Plz keep up the good work, we are many that enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Is there gonna be a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You lost me

I stopped reading as soon as our overly endowed hero measured his penis at " a little over 10 inches". Being hung like a horse doesn't mean women will be knocking your door down,it may actually have the opposite affect.

rmgink88rmgink88over 3 years ago

That was a great read my friend. That should definitely have a follow up story to go with it.once again 5 starts

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

The title looked promising

.

But then, as did a recent Anonymous commenter, I came to the part about the 10 inch cock and stopped reading.

With a promising title and 23 comments so far, well up on the list for 'most commented in the last 24hours', I though this might be interesting. But it would appear that nerdishness wasn't going to be his singular asset that won the hot women.

What is it about penis size that authors find essential to include in their stories? It's not the size of the baton that makes beautiful music, it's the skill of the conductor. It's not the size of the wand that creates magic, it's the magician's ability to create the illusion.

Big cocks are a curiosity. If they are the deciding factor for any woman in choosing her loving mate, would you really want that woman?

.

Lue

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

I hope you're working on part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So close...

You lost me when Mom caught them. The taboo of it is lost when other parts of the family are fine with it.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

This definitely needs a part two. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

lotta rape in this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yikes

Gotta agree with a couple of other commenters here- there's a lot of rape in this story- not okay at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A What?!!!

"...a pick nick table..."

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 3 years ago
Edit and resubmit

Great concept, but you use far too many semicolons. Most of them should be a comma. It makes it hard to read the story. Have someone edit it, then submit again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too rapey

I generally like your stories, but I was put off by the taking advantage of intoxicated women. Even the surprise bj at the end was not exacty consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my

I LOVE your stories, good God they make me so wet! I've been horny for 3 days straight reading, I can't get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Warning

A warning about the rape would be appreciated. In fact a must. Spelling pay closer attention

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rape

This is rape, it's a good story but it should have been something other than the 5 rape cases.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Great story. About the rape. This is erotica and fantasy. A place where everything works out right and the girls loved it. Not like real life were it would have been bad. Even the incest is bad in real life. That’s why we have erotica so we can do anything and enjoy it. I thought the story was a great piece of erotica even with the supposed rape and grammar errors (this is a spot for amateur writers after all).

Only major issue I see with this story is that in the last paragraph you add something new to get our attention and leave us hanging wondering what’s happening. That is so cruel to your readers. Please fill us in on what is happening here. Or more like what is about to happen.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 3 years ago

this screams for another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect

I don’t agree with the other comment. Leaving it open for imagination is a very valid ending. It’s a bit like riding off into the sunset.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To the peole who keep saying this is rape. Get your facts straight. There was no rape involved. Every girl there was a wiling participant of an orgy. None of them even tried to stop him cause they were enjoying it to much. Every one of them a bigger slut than the last trying to get more dick. On top of that they were serching for him afterwards for more. You can't rape the willing. There is absolutly no need for rape tag here. If you still cant figure out the difference then go to the non consensual category and read a few stories so you know the difference https://tags.literotica.com/nonconsent-reluctance-category-tags/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great you have away of keeping trapped can't stop reading each story so well written . thanks.

cykloscyklosabout 3 years ago

Pretty good story, cannot wait to see a sequel, hopefully soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Should be adventures at slut university. Sis was a whore and if there is a sequel mom will get son and the slut sister will get dear old dad. If Blake is as smart as you wrote him to be then he will just fuck the whores and then find a good loyal woman to marry because every woman in the story would cheat in a second. Whores are only good for one thing, paying them to leave after.

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 3 years ago

2nd read. could've read without the rape parts but nice enough story anyways. continue it with mom?

@anonymous about rape.

your comment is faulty, very and I sure hope you don't are and act like that out there.

There are several details which makes it a "little" (a lot more) complicated matter.

It IS Rape.

Did he asked them for consent or had any other interaction (dancing, talking flirting like in a nightclub or bar) with Kellie and Renee before he shoved his cock into them? or with his sister? (before he ate her out)

NO

so they couldn't say NO or give him consent.

He TOOK it. That IS Rape/sexual assault.

+with a heavily inebriated person. (can claim she/he was drugged)

would argue it wasn't an orgy but a college frat party that evolved into everyone fucking each other (even though according to story it seems Kellie and Renee had at all parties the same guys)

The Argument; "well she enjoyed it."

NO, oh my god what made u say that

with all that said, don't forget it is fiction and there's no need to "read" too much into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Maybe the ally below should retreat to his safe space and take some time to contemplate the depth of his indoctrination. There's a reason relations between the sexes have gone in the shitter over the last couple decades and you are party to it. One doesn't check with the proprietor at every station of a buffet. Nothing was taken that hadn't already been made freely available. It's a story, lighten up Francis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. This story demands more chapters.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Uh i wouldve just fucked renee and kallie when the sister teased him with her tits and told him he couldnt have it.. thrn make her watch knowing she’ll never get the dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

come on he must fuck mum.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Fiction isn’t real! Judas Priest and all the disciples!! Who in the HELL comes here to read incest stories so they can scream about rape in the comments?! You are probably the kind of character that would try to charge a person with rape despite the fact your pussy was already the size of a manhole , there are naked passed out bodies all around. What are you going to say. You were practicing Sunday hymns with your sorority sister when this imposing 110 pound nerd over powered you?

Go to some victims site and empathize. Leave the rest of us alone to enjoy some well written sex stories while harming no one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need sequel with mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"If you think for even one moment I was going to pass up the opportunity to pop my virgin cherry, you have no brains. Morals are damned when a wet inviting pussy is called you."

Hey, Author. If a passed out girl makes you pop your dick out, not only do you not have brains, you didn't have the blood to feed it. Asshats who take on intoxicated girls, especially if she's your damn sister, is a waste of matter. Crawl up your own ass and die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OldUncleAl is a sick rapist. If he faps to this crap, you know that with a little alcohol on him, he'll do the same thing to other women in the same situation. You better hope he never gets near your family and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, arousing, very well paced and I can't wait foe a sequel.

Never let the trolls get to you. They always attack the good stories...so try to take them going for you as a compliment

Dream59Dream59over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Though the whole MIT jocks thing is a laugh. MIT plays in a Division 3 level in a New England men's and women's league.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Whoa! Came back to enjoy reading this enjoyable story only to see I have been slandered in print. It’s really amazing how many people have n ever heard about things like liable and slander. I guess it’s understandable why you hide behind anonymous. Although it takes little effort to get the owers information released. Ask the site if they ever answer you.

Dream59———EXCELLENT POINT!! Never even dawned on me. I am guessing the sister went to one of those fancy girls schools down the road from MIT. Or, maybe the author isn’t a naturalized citizen and they seem to go with Harvard or MIT.

Still it really bugs me someone could read this story and all that came to mind was. either too many semi colons or the author could not spell picnic. I honestly didn’t notice a single semicolon . But I tend to enjoy what I am reading in the story rather than looking for a something the size of a Plank length to flame the author about!! I sure hope Mountain Dew man still keeps publishing. After this pack of ingrates he may have moved to Patroen where he gets paid for his great talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good fun, but it needs more to tell the story of him & his sister.

That story is just starting out.

Bill S.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Love it when a nerd wins. IMO, this should be a one and done. Sequels never live up to the original.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SOPHIE AND THE SORORITY SLUTS!!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mom was overkill in this story.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Okay...AAANNNDDDDDD???? Where is the story about fucking Mom & Sister BOTH??

So cool, love it that mom walked in on them like that...and is fingering herself, at that!!

Five**5**Stars...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Needs more chapters. Blake & mom, Blakes Family Threesome, Blakes does the Sorority,...etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cum on where is the next chapter !

MysticVixenMysticVixenover 1 year ago

Loved this. Only a few mistakes, but not so many that it detracted from the story. Great job!!

Sons_LoveSons_Loveabout 1 year ago

Loved it... Hopefully there's at least a part two???

upyoursixupyoursixabout 1 year ago

If he's a top of his class nerd how is he in his fourth year of college at 24...

Lee2012Lee201212 months ago

Apparently you slipped into a cum-coma and the results were a temporary lack of brain-keyboard coordination. Love the boob descriptives with no heavy (no pun) boob cup sizes. Cs, Ds and DDs are my mouth drooling fetish, so excellent story without babbling to cover others’ ranting about big cocks. Another?

SiodisSiodis10 months ago

Bring on part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There should be a par 2 to this. It's really good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would like to see this story continued. There is so much more that could be written here. A sorority party to celebrate him. A mom so turned on that she wares her husband out and hides the sibling incest. The geek making good on a money making opportunity. Please keep writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story got dumber as it went. In the end the nerd was a simp.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

OMG. So what happens next? You brought Mom into the action then you abruptly ended the story. Come on, pick up your pencil and finish it. The way it's going you are on the road to a five star. Maybe get Dad involved too?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nerd approaches a frustrated drunken sister at her sorority orgy screwing a passed out guy and he proceeds to eat out her wet pussy without considering if he's snacking on sloppy seconds. Even setting aside the questionable consent when the slutty coeds think they're getting boned by another guy initially, the possibility of the nerd hero sucking some stranger's jizz from his sister's pussy is a turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn it was pretty good but it ended too soon. :(

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mom came in then it ended. Not a fun way to dismiss your readers, but still a fun 5 star read.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too short a story that leaves too many loose ends.mum's entry added nothing to the story.

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

It's a nice story but too short and an open ending. This needs more.

JBird11JBird113 months ago

Good story, bad ending. Need a part 2.

wrc264wrc2643 months ago

Why did you have to stop it right when he finally claimed his sister and had a whole sorority chasing after him. Seems like there could have been a lot of good sex left unsaid.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeur19 days ago

This story was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous