A Nevada Brothel - My Initial Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quote $460 for the party -- $60 above the house minimum.

"That is too much. Believe I will pass and select one of the other 'girls' that I liked."

"Would you be willing to pay $420 for one hour. I will do my best to pleasure you."

"Yes, $420 will be satisfactory." Ted says.

I examined his dick, balls, and surrounding area carefully -- I satisfied that Ralph is disease free.

"You examined me closely, Kitty. Let me get a look at you."

The Madam never said anything about letting the man get a quick look. I pull the gown off my shoulders, it drops to the floor. I unhook my bra, it slide off my shoulders and drops on to the gown.

Ted looks at my breasts but did not touch my mounds.

"Please lay down on the bed, Kitty. And spread your pussy lips with your fingers as wide as possible. I will not touch you now with my fingers -- -- ONLY my eyes will touch your sex now."

I lay down. My ass at the edge of the bed. I spread my legs -- then spread my lower pink lips. For a minute or so, Ted looks at my sex.

"Very nice, Kitty. Your body is certainly a pleasing package: ample boobs and wonderful pink treasure. A pleasing clitoris and cunt lips -- even your pee hole is attractive."

"Than you."

He hands me the money and says: "You have a nice pair of boobs. I am going to enjoy my breast massage and sucking your teats."

"I will provide the sexual pleasures that you want -- but within the law and house policy."

"I understand. You can dress me in a condom. Actually by wearing a condom, I will stay hard longer when I am fucking you." Ted says.

We both smile. I put my red gown back on and leave my bedroom to book the party. On my way to the brothel office and my return, I pass the closed door. The unmistakable sounds of sex can still be heard.

I knock on my bedroom door, then open it. Ted is on his stomach and laying on the bed, his head slightly elevated. He is stark naked. He hands me a bottle.

"Please rub some of this oil on my back, ass, and legs. Then you can rub the oil on my chest, stomach, and legs."

Several minutes are spent rubbing the massaging oil on Ted's entire back. He rolls over, I rub more oil on Ted. His penis is only slightly erect. Ted elevates his head using several firm pillows. He looks at my face -- but most of the time he looks at my hanging boobs. He fondles the closest breast, pulling and pinching its nipple.

"That is nice, Kitty. Please put some oil on my penis and balls -- and give me a hand job."

I put some more oil on my fingers and hands. Fingers of one hand stroke his balls. Fingers of my other hand stroke his penis. I gently squeeze the shaft base then pull up toward his penis head. Release. Then gently squeeze the shaft base and pull up to the penis head. And release.

Repeated frequently. My closest breast is fondled -- almost continuous fondling.

"Oh, Baby. I love watching your fingers stroking my balls and cock. And I really enjoy watching your hanging breasts. And playing with the one that I can reach. You really have a nice pair."

"Thank you, Ted. I am pleased that you are enjoying the party."

"Yes. And I am certain that more pleasure will come."

I was raised on a small farm and helped my Dad milk several cows. I am essentially milking Ted's penis. No milk is produced -- but his penis grew up and became a hard cock. A long large cock. Several months ago, I had a party with a truck driver that had an ENORMOUS COCK. I had forgot the driver's name, but I remembered that the pounding he gave me with his cock made my cunt sore.

Fortunately, Ted's cock -- while large -- is still a size that would be pleasing for my moist cunt.

"Let's move on. Kitty. Please give me a breast massage. From my knees and up to my mouth. I want to lick and suck those nice breasts and teats."

I straddle Ted's body, my breasts just above his knees. I lower my body slightly. One boob is rubbing his left knee, my other boob rubbing his right leg. Slowly, I move up his body -- rubbing each of his thighs with a boob. His cock is slightly pointing up -- the cock head is touching the valley between my breasts. I move from side to side -- my breasts pushing on and moving his cock. Then, with one breast I push his cock up and down.

"Yes. Yes. I really enjoy watching your breasts massaging my cock. Your have ample and beautiful breasts. Wonderful."

"Thank you for that comment, Ted."

I continued massaging his cock with my boobs for a few more minutes,

"Please move up and rub my stomach and chest for a short time. Then rub your breasts across my mouth. I want to lick and suck your boobs and teats."

I moved quickly across Ted's stomach and chest -- and started rubbing my mounds of female flesh across his mouth. I knew that Ted would get some pleasure. But also I would receive the pleasure of his mouth and tongue on my breasts and pink flesh.

For many minutes, we both obtain pleasure as I move from side to side. My teats rubbing his mouth, then being separately licked and sucked. Both teats became firm and slightly larger. I thought it would be nice if both of my teats could be sucked at the same time -- but women are not made that way. And a man only has one mouth.

"I appreciate your sucking, Ted. Your skin is smooth and soft."

"I shaved and showed at the motel just before I came to this brothel."

"That is appreciated."

After several more minutes of teat sucking, Ted said: "Let me give you some pleasure, Kitty. What type of adult toys do you have?"

I pulled out the drawer of the table by the bed and hand Ted two adult toys: a latex shaped erect cock with balls and a heavy string with a set of plastic balls that increased gradually in diameter.

I got on my back, my legs spread wide, and said: "You may use one or both. Your decision."

"I will use the beads first, and follow with the dildo."

Ted moves, his face and fingers close to my womanhood. Gradually he pushes each ball past my pussy lips and into my cunt.

"Oh, Baby. I love looking at your cunt and trimmed pussy hair. Very attractive and pleasing."

"Thank you, Ted. I am glad that you are enjoying your party."

"All eight balls are inside your cunt, now. Do you want me to pull them out fast or slow?"

"Slow, please."

Ted slowly pulls out the plastic balls. My pussy lips grabbing each ball as Ted pulls the balls slowly out of my cunt.

Again, Ted pushes each ball past my pussy lips and into my cunt -- until all eight balls are inside my body. Then he pulls the string of balls out very slowly. My pussy lips are pleased. I feel my clitoris and body responding to this pleasure.

Ted reaches for the latex shaped erect cock and rubs it across my breasts. But soon he has spread my pussy lips with the fingers of one hand and is rubbing my pink flesh with the end of the dildo. He strokes my clitoris and cunt opening with the latex rod. Then pushes the rod into my cunt. Deep into my cunt, then he pulls it partway out. Again and again, my cunt is explored and penetrated with the latex shaped erect cock. My body continues to respond as my sex is penetrated and explored with the dildo.

"Please rub my clitoris with your fingers -- use a circular motion. And continue using the latex dildo. Use a plastic glove." I request.

"I will be happy to rub your clitoris and use the dildo."

I have my eyes closed -- it is very easy to imagine that a man has his cock in my body and is also stroking my clit. Ted continues to enjoy the pink slit between my legs. But I believe that I receive more pleasure from his fingers and the latex erect cock inside my body. I sigh and moan softly.

"Oh, Ted. Please continue."

"Yes. I am willing to continue for several more minutes. Would you like to be finger fucked?"

"What ever pleasure you want." I say. "Please continue using the plastic glove."

I feel Ted pull out the latex dildo. He continues to rub my clitoris in a circular motion as he pushes a covered finger into my cunt. My finger fucking starts, then I feel a second finger being pushed into my cunt. In moments both fingers are in as deep as possible. Then I feel a third finger starting to enter my body -- but it is pushing on my dry hole.

"Please Ted. Only my moist hole."

"OK."

Ted's third finger pushes slightly into my moist opening. It is a tight fit. Soon his third finger retreats but comes to rest on my ass hole.

"You may touch my ass hole -- -- but please do not enter my third opening."

"OK. Just a light touch on you ass cheeks and back door."

"Thank you."

Ted continues making circles on my clitoris. Two fingers explore and rub the inside of my cunt. I can feel my natural lubricant slowly seeping out of my pleasure hole and onto my leg.

My eyes are still closed as I enjoy Ted's fingers touching and caressing my pink treasure.

"Please get my cock dressed, Kitty. Your pussy wants my cock. Cow girl position." Ted says. Then adds: "But first, a short blow job."

"YES! My pussy wants your cock. And I want your cock inside my pussy."

Ted is now on his back, his erect cock pointing toward the ceiling. I open a condom package and place the latex condom on the tip of his manhood. Using my mouth and lips, I unroll the condom partway down his shaft. My fingers finish the unrolling.

I open my mouth wide and give his cock head and rim a quick blow job. But soon, I am sucking part of his shaft. My head bobs up and down. Most of his latex covered cock is in my mouth as I lower my head. Then his shaft is exposed as I move away from his pubic hair. But his cock head and rim is always in my mouth.

In several minutes, I can feel his cock getting larger -- now only part of his shaft can be in my mouth. I continue to bob my head up and down. I enjoy having a man's penis growing larger in my mouth and becoming a hard cock. A cock ready to explore and penetrate my cunt.

"I enjoy watching my shaft disappear into your mouth, then reappear. That is one reason why I like the cow girl position. You can really suck, Kit."

"What is another reason why you like the cow girl style." I ask.

"I really like to see a woman's breasts bounce around as she moves. Please suck my cock for a few more minutes -- then let's fuck. Cow girl first -- then rear entry."

For a few more minutes, I suck his covered cock even harder and faster.

"OK. Ride my hard horn, Kitty."

I straddle his body. The juncture of my legs is directly over his manhood. I hold his manhood and guide it past my pussy lips and into my warm moist tunnel as I lower my body. Inch by inch, his erection slides into me. Male pubic hair touches female pubic hair. Penetration is complete. Penetration is deep. Very deep.

I raise up slightly, then lower my body. Up, then down. Up, then down. Sometime slow, sometimes fast. Frequently. I feel my breasts bouncing around. But Ted's cock head is always in my body.

"I love having you ride my hard horn. I like watching my shaft appear, then disappear." Ted said.

"What else do you like and enjoy about the ride?" I ask.

"I like how you stay in my saddle and don't let my horn slip out of your cunt. And I love watching your breasts swing and sway. Your breasts are very pleasing to my eyes."

"I am pleased that you are enjoying our party."

"I am, Kitty. Please ride me harder. I want to watch your boobs move around even more."

As requested, I rode his cock as fast and as hard as I could. Both boobs move -- in every direction possible. Some times my boobs move in the same direction, at other times they move in opposite directions. His hard rod completely explores and penetrates my cunt as much as possible.

"Wonderful, Kitty. Pure Pleasure."

After several more minutes of cow girl activity, Ted said: "Let's move to the rear entry position. Please stand on the floor and bend over the bed."

I assume the requested position. My head and breasts are on the bed. My legs are spread wide. My ass is up in the air. I could feel Ted touching my left hip with his hand. Fingers of his other hand are touching my pink treasure, then one or possibly two of his covered fingers were pushing into my cunt. He finger fucks me briefly. Ted pulls his fingers out and went up my crack toward my back -- but he stops and rubs my ass cheeks and briefly touches the outside of my ass hole.

"Please fuck me, Ted. I want your cock in my cunt."

"I hope to give you a fucking that you will enjoy and long remember." Ted says.

"Yes. Possess me with your hard cock. TAKE ME -- -- NOW!!"

Ted pushes forward, his cock head easily slide past my pussy lips. I reach back and felt for the rim of the latex condom. Ted's cock is still dressed. Inch by inch, he pushes his erection into my body, then pulls back slightly. He pushes in again, then pulls back slightly -- this time it is faster. In, then partway out. Again and again.

From time to time, Ted leans forward and squeezes a breast and pinches its nipple. At other times, he reaches around my waist -- his fingers rub my clitoris. But he also pushes my legs into the side of the bed and held my hips. My ass is held and I could not easily move. But I did not want to move. I am enjoying the rear entry cunt ramming that Ted is providing me.

Ted soon is thrusting , ramming, and pounding my cunt -- hard and fast. His erection is hitting my moist cylinder in all possible directions. My entire cunt is being rubbed, explored, and penetrated. Frequently, Ted's balls hit my ass. Ted knows how to fuck a woman! He is possessing me completely!

"Do you feel like a woman, Kitty?"

"Yes."

"Do you feel like a woman who is getting a wonderful fucking?"

"Yes. I am honestly enjoying the fucking that you are giving me."

"Are you getting lost of pleasure from my cock?"

"YES! YES! I love you fucking me."

Ted continues his quick and hard poundings of my cunt. I could feel his cock getting slightly harder.

"Do you like my cock thrusting and ramming your pussy -- Kitty?"

"Yes. Fuck me as hard as you can. RAM MY PUSSY!!"

For another minute or so, Ted's cock thoroughly explores my moist cunt. I could feel my natural lubrication seeping out of my cunt and on to my inner thigh.

After several more hard poundings, Ted's cock explodes. It seems that I could feel his cum shot into the tip of the condom.

Ted pulls out and laid down on the bed. I pull off his condom, turn it inside out and suck off his cum. I reach over, we share a kiss -- a deep intimate kiss. We also share his cum.

We both glance at the timer, soon our party would be over. For several minutes, each of us share the small bathroom and freshen up.

I help Ted get dressed in his street clothes, he helps me get dressed in my brothel uniform.

"Thank you very much, Kitty, for the pleasures that you have provided. I honestly enjoyed our party. Here is a tip."

"You are welcome, Ted. And thank you for selecting me. Please come again."

Hand in hand, we walk to the lobby. Ted places a hand on my ass and gives it a gentle squeeze as we exchange hugs and good bys. Then he left.

I look out the brothel window and see him walking toward the parking lot. In a minute or so, I see the headlights of a vehicle come on. Then I see the tail lights of a vehicle moving toward the entrance to the Highway.

Our paths came together for a very enjoyable and pleasing hour. Now our paths have separated -- probably never to join again. When two become as one -- when a hard erect rod enters a moist cylinder -- for shared pleasure. Now I have a pleasing memory -- to be shared only with MY DIARY.

A Late Hours Party For Kitty, With Jim

It was almost midnight when I got to bed -- my first day back had been long and I was tired. Sleep soon came.

The bell rang indicating that a man wants a Late Hours party. I looked at my clock. It was just after 2:00 am.

I put on my shoes, black thong panties, and a sheer deep green shirt with sleeves. I left the shirt unbuttoned. This would be the first time that I would be only partially clothed for a line up. Only five 'girls' respond to the bell -- several were excused, a few were already having parties. I look at what each was wearing and saw a lot of female flesh.

<> <> One 'girl' is stark naked -- she was not even wearing shoes. She is tan from her toes to the top of her head; her breasts and the juncture of her legs were even tanned -- but a noticeable lighter shade. I wonder if the tan is from a bottle or a tanning lamp. But it really does not matter. Only a small amount of trimmed pubic hair is visible above her slit.

.

<> <> Two 'girls' were wearing only shoes and thong panties -- their breasts completely exposed. I guessed that one is about a 34 B, the other about 36 C -- but both pairs were nice. I did not see any pubic hair sticking out from under the red thong. But the woman wearing the sheer yellow thong apparently had not shaved recently, a dark area was very evident underneath the sheer fabric.

<> <> One was wearing shoes, thong panties and a very sheer bra. Her thong was black, the bra was red and sheer. I could see her areolas and nipples through the fabric. Some of her female mounds of flesh spilled out of the bra.

I considered myself to be essentially undressed but -- compared to the others -- I was dressed.

The Shift Manager told us to enter the lobby and introduce ourselves. As I stood in line, I made certain that one of my boobs is completely exposed. The other boob is partially covered. I believe that a little mystery about a woman's body makes a man more interested. When my turn came, I took one step forward and gave my name: "Kitty." Then stepped back into the line.

The man carefully looked at each of us -- but it seemed that he only glanced at me. Most of his attention was focused on the naked 'girl' and the two that were topless.

Finally he spoke: "This is really a hard decision. I would like to sit here for an hour or so and enjoy all of the bare female flesh. I like looking at a woman's boobs and ass."

"We understand that. But the 'girls' would appreciate your decision." The Shift Manager said.

The man looks again, then says: "I understand. I would like a party with the 'girl' who is wearing the green shirt. The woman with one boob showing. I forgot her name."

I step forward and smile, he introduces himself as Jim. As we walk back to my room, Jim has a hand on the side of my body, above my hip -- but soon his hand drops down and touches my ass. As we walk toward my room, we hear the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from behind a closed door. We hear sighs and moans of pleasure -- mixed in with the sound of a squeaking bed.

Once we are inside my bedroom, the man says: "I think that squeaking bed needs a little oil or possibly a few nuts and bolts need to be tighter."

"Are you referring to the actual things or to something else?" I ask, and smile.

"Possibly both -- but it could be natural lubricant from a woman's cunt. And a man's balls and cock."

"What kind of party do you want, Jim?" I ask.

"I would enjoy having your pussy, Kitty. Maybe I should not have said that -- you probably hear that type of comment often."

"No problem at all. I am here to provide the sexual services that you want." I say.

"I would like a blow job, then intercourse in the missionary position. A thirty minute party, but I may extend the time." Jim says.

I quote a price fifty dollars high than the house minimum. For a few minutes, we negotiate back and forth -- -- finally we settle on a price twenty dollars higher then the house minimum. Thirty minutes for $270.

"Please let me check your manhood."

"Undress me, Kitty."

I loosen his belt and put the pants zipper down. Then I push his pants down over his hips. They drop to the floor.

"It looks like you came prepared for quick action." I say -- as I see the Jim is not wearing any underpants. His penis is slightly erect.