A Nevada Brothel - My Initial Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please turn toward the table lamp so I can exam your manhood."

My exam of his penis, balls, and surrounding area takes only a few minutes and is thorough.

"I am satisfied."

Jim gives me the money, I leave the room to book the party. Within minutes, I am back in my bedroom. Jim is completely naked and laying on the bed. Apparently he has been pleasuring himself -- his penis is erect and pointing toward the ceiling.

"Please strip completely. Even take off your jewelry. I want you as naked as the day you were born." Jim says. And adds, "But put on some more lipstick."

I do as he requests as this is a service oriented business. Providing sexual service that the man desires. While my lips are dressed in bright red lipstick -- -- I am stark naked. I stand close to Jim with my legs spread. My female charms are totally exposed.

Jim looks at me. For a minute or so, his eyes make the round trip from my face -- past my breasts, past my stomach, past my genitals -- to my upper thighs.

"You have a nice body, Kitty. An attractive face, ample breasts, and a nice pussy. Please turn slowly around. -- and bend over with your ass toward me and your legs spread."

Slowly I turn around, spread my legs, and bend over.

"Yes. You also have a nice ass. Your pussy lips are attractive. OK. Please me, Kitty. Kiss my body."

I kiss each of his nipples and his chest. Then I kiss my way down to his cylinder. I kiss his inner thighs. I quickly kiss his balls. My lips leave a trail of bright red lipstick on his body.

I fondle his penis and balls for about a minute -- it becomes firm enough to be dressed.

Once I have dressed Jim's cock in a condom, I lay down between his legs --- my mouth close to his erection. I open my mouth, and take the penis head into my mouth and suck on the head and rim. But soon, several inches of his shaft is in my mouth -- my red lips are just able to reach his pubic hair. Red lipstick is painted almost completely around the base of his shaft.

My blow job continues -- I can no longer take all of his shaft into my mouth. My sucking focuses on his cock head, rim, and several inches of his firm shaft.

"My erection is adequate. Please get on your back with your ass on that firm pillow. I am really going to fuck your pussy -- Kitty." Jim says, and laughs softly.

Our eyes meet, we both smile.

I assume the position. Jim is on his knees, his condom covered cock about an inch from my pussy lips. Briefly, he looks at my naked body.

"I like looking at a woman's face and her breasts before I enter her cunt. Your naked body is very pleasing and attractive. I bet you would look attractive and be interesting when completely dressed."

"Do you want me to put on some lingerie?"

"No. Not now. When I fuck a woman I want her to be completely naked. I want to see every square inch of her nude body."

He moves forward -- his condom covered cock head easily slides past my pussy lips. Inch by inch, Jim moves forward -- until he has penetrated my cunt as far as possible.

"I have not had an ejaculation for several days. I hope to give you a fucking that you will like."

"I am certain that we will both receive sexual pleasure."

Jim puts an arm under the back of each of my knees. The inside of his elbows lock with the back of my knees. He moves forward, lifts my lower body up slightly, then again pushes forward. My legs touch my breasts -- I am essentially doubled over. He pulls partway out, then slams his erection into my cunt. Partway out, then slams my cunt again. Deep, fast, and hard penetrations. My cunt is slammed repeatedly.

"Oh, yes. I love the way you are fucking me, Jim."

"And I love having my cock in your body, Baby."

His rod is moving in and almost out of my cunt much like a piston rod moves in a well lubricated cylinder. In, and almost out. Frequently!! My eyes are closed and I think about the piston rods moving rapidly in the engine of a car or truck traveling at a fast speed on the near by Interstate Highway.

Jim continues his fast and hard ramming of my cunt. I still have my eyes closed, my legs still are touching my breasts. Jim releases one leg and pushes it on to the bed. My legs are spread wide. I can feel him move forward while he is still pounding my cunt. He starts licking a breast and pink nipple -- but soon he is sucking a teat. Teat sucking and cunt pounding continues.

I open my eyes and glance at the timer -- there are only a few minutes left.

I feel Jim's cock grow slightly. His cock seems to explode -- and shots cum into the tip of the condom. Jim pulls out, removes the condom, and turns it inside out. Cum is rubbed onto my teats. As the timer rings signaling that a minute remains, Jim lowers his mouth onto a teat. He sucks his cum into his mouth and swallows. He rubs my other teat with his index finger -- then offers his cum covered finger to my lipstick covered lips.

"I believe in recycling." He says and softly laughs. "Do you want some male juice?"

"Not this time. But possibly at our next party." I say, and smile.

"Kitty, this is my first time in Northern Nevada and I am forty-two years old. I may never pass this way again."

"You never know." I reply.

"But I enjoyed the fucking that I was able to give you. Did you like being explored and deeply penetrated?"

"Yes. It was a nice party. I enjoyed the action of your cock inside me."

The timer rang. Our party was over.

Jim washed off the lipstick prints that I made on his body, then dressed. I only put on a house coat. Neither of us spoke as we walk together to the lobby. No one is in the lobby or at the bar -- it is very quiet. We hug and say good by.

From the brothel window, I saw the lights of a small SUV come on and heard the engine start.

The vehicle picks up speed as it approaches the highway. I imagine the piston rods moving very fast in the lubricated cylinders of the SUV engine. Much faster then Jim's covered rod moved in my moist cylinder .

My cunt was a little sore from the pounding Jim gave me. Back in my room, I took two aspirins. I will remember the pleasures we shared, the slight pain will soon be gone. Sleep quickly came.

SECOND DAY

It was mid morning when I woke up to the sound of a ringing bell. A man wanted a line up. Quickly I splash some water on my face, put on lipstick and got into my brothel uniform:

a red opaque gown with black trim, matching bra and thong panties, thigh high black hose, and shoes. Then I join the other 'girls' in the hallway.

The Shift Manager ask us to enter the lobby, eight 'girls' including myself walk in single file and stand in the line up. I was at the end of the line.

"Ladies, we have two gentlemen who came together, but they want separate parties. Rex will pick first, then Gene. Please introduce yourself." The Shift Manager said.

When it was my turn, I took one step forward and said: "Kitty." Then stepped back.

For a few minutes, both men looked at us. Rex said: "I would like to have a party with Carol."

Gene said: "You made a good decision Rex. My first choice is Melissa."

Carol and Melissa, smile and walk toward the men -- each lead their selector toward her room.

I went to the kitchen and fixed breakfast for myself: juice, cereal, toast and a flavored coffee. Then I went back to my bedroom and finish the letter that I had started writing last evening -- just before my party with Ted.

One of my best friends from high school, Marsha, would soon be arriving. While we had not seen each other for many years, we had kept in regular contact with letters and emails. In fact, Marsha, in a telephone call had provided me with valuable information regarding the work of a brothel 'girl'. She had suggested this brothel and had worked here in the past.

This morning was slow, only Carol and Melissa had parties. I did some laundry, wash my hair, and took a shower. After putting on my brothel uniform, I went to the lounge to talk with the other girls and watch television. And possibly do some reading.

As I walk in, I see several 'girls' standing and hugging each other. One was saying: "Glad that you had a safe trip back, Brenda." The other girl said: "Yes. It is good to be back to my second home. I am ready to start working now."

Her voice certainly sounds familiar. I look. Yes. It is my best friend from high school, Marsha. Quickly, I go over and join the conversation. We talk and talk -- I certainly enjoy getting reacquainted with Marsha.

Our conversation continues until the bell rang indicating that a man wants a party.

Nine 'girls' gather in the hallway -- including Marsha (Brenda) and myself. The Shift Manager asks us to enter the lobby.

"Ladies, we have a gentlemen interested in a one hour party, his name is Ben. He also said there was the possibility of a longer time period. He told me that he had been here a few times in the past. Please introduce yourself."

Marsha (Brenda) and I were near the end of the line. When it was her turn, my friend took a step forward and said: "Brenda." Then she steps back into the line.

I step forward, smile at Ben, and said: "Kitty." Then I step back into the line.

For several minutes, Ben looks at the 'girls' in the line up. Finally he says: "This is a hard decision to make. I have had several wonderful parties with Brenda. But I think that it is time to - - - - - - - - - - - - - have another party with Brenda."

Ben smiles. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Brenda returns the smile.

Quickly, she walks toward Ben. Hand in hand, they walk to her room.

I went to the lounge and watch television.

A Party For Brenda And Kitty, With Ben

Several minutes pass, I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up. It is Marsha / Brenda.

"Ben said that he would like a two girl party. We would play together while he watches and asks us to do things together. Then he wants the two of us to pleasure him. Would you be interested?" Brenda asks. Then adds: "Ben would like to take some digital pictures -- including our faces."

Quickly I said: "Yes."

"Does your 'Yes' include a willingness to have pictures taken."

"Yes. Including my face."

We reserve the large party room with the king size bed, sofa, and chairs.

When only Brenda and I were in the party room, and away from listening ears, Brenda whispers: "I told you that Ben wanted you. Actually Ben told me to select a 'girl' that I was willing to work with. Please keep that confidential."

"I will -- and I understand why. Thank you very much, Marsha, for selecting me."

"Here in the brothel, it is Brenda and Kitty. Not Marsha and Betty."

"Yes. Sorry."

"No problem. Ben is paying the house minimum for one hour -- but for two 'girls'. That is $1400 gross. We each make $350." Brenda said. "Ben has always given me a very nice tip, at the end of my previous parties with him. He said he would even give more for a two girl party."

I wait in the large party room, Brenda brought Ben in and introduces him.

Ben pulls a piece of paper from his pocket, and says: "We can kind of go with the flow but there are some specific things that I want to do."

"I told Brenda that I would like to watch and suggest things for you to do together -- a girl -- girl show. Things such as: stripping, rubbing each other's body, 69, and using the double headed dildo that I have."

"Then the two of you will pleasure me at the same time -- a party for three. Things such as: urinating together, showering together, double breast massage, blow job and ball sucking, cow girl and face fuck, missionary and finger fucking."

"Also, I want to take some digital pictures -- for my personal use."

"Brenda told me that everything is satisfactory with her. Is all of this satisfactory with you, Kitty?"

"Yes. I am very willing to work with Brenda, then you, to provide you the sexual services that you desire."

"Ben has received lots of pleasures from my body in the past. And we certainly want to continue the pleasuring. Correct, Ben?" Brenda asks.

"Definitely yes. Lots of sucking and fucking fun." Ben replies.

"We need to check your dick." Brenda says.

Ben loosens his belt and unzips his pants. In one motion his pants and underpants are below his knees. Ben knows the routine -- he is already turned toward the table lamp. Brenda closely looks at his penis, balls, and surrounding area. They respond to her touch.

"I am satisfied. Your turn to look, Kitty." Brenda says.

I look at Ben's slightly erect penis and balls. Some of the penises I have examined curve slightly. Ben's manhood is straight. I don't say anything but think to myself that this fucking will be fun.

"I am also satisfied."

Ben pulls up his clothing, reaches for his wallet and gives each of us the money - Brenda and I leave the room and book the party. When we get back to the large party room, Ben is sitting in the chair completely dressed. A CD is playing soft romantic music.

Girl -- Girl Show: Fun And Pleasure

"Please stand in front of me and strip. Brenda first." Ben says.

I watch as Brenda undresses and moves her body -- in time with the music. Slowly she pulls her opaque light blue gown up over her matching thong panties. Then over her matching sheer bra. She lets go of the gown and it falls down her body -- again covering her. Brenda slides the straps off her shoulders, the gown falls to the floor. She twists and turns her body, her back now toward Ben. She pushes her thong panties off her ass, then pulls them on again. Then pushes then off her ass, they drop to the floor. She turns her back toward Ben. Bending over, she spreads her ass cheeks with her fingers. Ben takes several pictures as Brenda strips.

"Nice. Very nice, Brenda. I have always appreciated looking at your ass and the openings between your legs."

"Do you like looking at my breasts?"

"Yes. I also like looking at your breasts. Actually your entire body is very attractive."

"Thank you, Ben. A 'girl' likes to hear comments like that."

"I also like having my cock in your moist cunt."

Brenda stands up and faces Ben. She reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra. Slowly she slides the bra straps off her shoulders -- but she catches the bra and holds it against her breasts.

"Take it off, Baby. Take it all off." Ben softly says.

Brenda takes off the bra and tosses it at Ben. He looks at the bra and says: "This looks like the bra that I gave you. Is it."

"Yes."

Brenda walks over to Ben and asks: "Do you want to finish undressing me?"

Ben unfastens the straps of her shoes and takes them off. Then he pulls off her thigh high hose. Brenda is stark naked. Ben takes some digital pictures.

"Would you like to smell my cunt, Ben?" Brenda asks. She takes several steps forward, Ben bends down -- his nose buried in her slit.

Ben smells. And says: "Very nice aroma, Brenda. I love smelling your cunt."

Then, Ben says: "Your turn, Kitty. Please undress."

I stand close to Ben, but just out of reach. But he only looks, apparently touching will come later.

I reach under my opaque gown and push off my thong panties and toss then at Ben. He smells the fabric. Then I unhook my bra and pull it through the sleeve opening of my gown -- it is also tossed at Ben.

Ben looks at the label and says: "About what I thought, 36 C. A nice size for pleasure."

I slip off my shoes. Again, I reach under the bottom of my opaque red gown and pull of one thigh high hose and toss it at Ben. The second hose is also pulled off and tossed at Ben.

Standing close to him, I slowly pull up my gown. My upper thighs are exposed. The juncture of my legs is exposed. My stomach is exposed. Finally my mounds of female flesh are exposed. I pull the gown over my head and toss it on to the chair. Ben takes some digital pictures.

"Very nice, Kitty. I enjoy the slow uncovering of your female charms."

Ben looks at my breasts. Then he looks at Brenda's breasts. His eyes travel back and forth

from my pair to Brenda's pair.

"Almost like looking at two pairs of matched bookends. Not quite but still very nice." Ben says. And adds: "Please bend down, Kitty."

I bend down. My boobs are hanging. Ben opens the top of one thigh high hose and puts it on my hanging breast. The other breast is also somewhat dressed using the top of my other hose.

"Please stand up and shake you upper body -- both Kitty and Brenda."

Side by side , we shake our upper bodies. Our breasts swing and sway. Ben reaches up and pulls of both hose from my breasts. We continue to move -- our breasts continue to swing and sway.

"Very nice. A pleasure to watch two pairs at the same time. Please face each other and touch. I would like one to stand still with her back against the wall and the other to move up and down -- so your bodies touch and rub. Please kiss, lick, and suck."

Brenda was slightly shorter so she stood still. I press my body against her. My breasts were slightly above her breasts. Slowly I move down until my breasts touched the top of her thighs. I lower my head and lick Brenda's cunt. Then I slowly move up her body -- kissing and licking her stomach. For a minute or so, I lick and suck her breasts and teats. Then my breasts were pushing on her breasts. I kiss her neck. Our lips touch, our tongues explored. We share a deep intimate kiss.

"Yes, ladies. That is one of the things I want to see. Female flesh running female flesh. Please continue."

Again I lower my body -- my breasts rub her body, my tongue and lips kiss, lick and suck Brenda's body. Several more times my body travel up and down on Brenda's body. Again, several digital pictures are taken.

Then, Ben said: "Very nice ladies. Thank you. Now, please rub your breasts together."

Once again, my breasts touch my friend's breasts. We move in opposite directions -- when I move up several inches, Brenda moves down several inches. When I move to my right, she moves to her left. In a few minutes, four nipples became firmer.

"Please let me see only teats touching teats." Ben requests.

We carefully move. It is easy to have one of my teats touching one of Brenda's teats. But getting four teats to touch takes a little longer. Finally, only four teats are touching -- but we need to hold our breath. Ben takes several pictures.

"Wonderful show! I have wanted to see two women rubbing their teats and breasts together for a long time."

Several more minutes pass of girl - girl breast rubbing, then Ben says: "Very nice breast rubbing -- I enjoyed the show. Thank you. Now I would like to see pussy lips rubbing pussy lips."

We got in position, I was on my side and Brenda was partway on her side and stomach. Our legs were like the cutting edges of two pair of scissors. We move closer -- the trimmed pussy hair on the juncture of our legs touches. Each of us move toward the other -- our crotches touch. Two sets of pussy lips rub together. I could feel a woman's natural lubrication oozing slightly onto my upper thighs. But I could not tell if it was my lubrication or Brenda's lubrication -- -- or possibly a mixture. As we move, in different directions, our pink treasures grind and mash together.

This is the first time that I had rubbed my pussy lips on the pussy lips of another woman. But I did not tell either Brenda or Ben. Some things are best left unsaid.

During the double pussy lip rub, Ben took several digital pictures.

"Very nice pussy rubbing. Thank you, ladies. Now, I would like to see some '69' activity -- One of you on her back on the bed, the other on top. Lick and suck those cunts. Let's keep those pussy juices flowing."

Brenda and I assume the requested position on the bed -- our sides toward Ben. He is still sitting in the chair, completely dressed. I notice that there is a bulge in the fabric of his pants a few inches below Ben's belt. I get on my back, Brenda straddles my body. Her head is just above my pink treasure, my head is just under her pink treasure. This is the first time that I will be licking and sucking a woman's genitals -- I wonder if Ben or Brenda are aware of this. But, sometimes it is best not to say something.