A New Addiction

Story Info
A woman is abducted into a world of terror and pleasure.
5k words
4.43
33.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe usually knew better than to be walking home alone, this late at night. The alcohol buzzing in her veins made her blissfully unaware. She'd stayed late at the party, drinking and dancing the night away. Now it was time to get home.

It was only a short walk. A few blocks. It shouldn't have been any big deal. She shivered slightly, wishing she had thought to bring a jacket to protect against the cold wind. Her jeans and black shirt did little to stop the frosty bite.

She made it over half the way home before she noticed the van. It was creeping along slowly behind her, as if watching and waiting. Still, she didn't pay it much attention. There wasn't much traffic at all this late at night, but she didn't see any danger in it.

It was only when the van accelerated and pulled it beside her that a distant part of her brain began to sound an alarm. She glanced over, watching the van as she began to walk faster. The van kept pace with her, right alongside her.

Suddenly, the side door of the van slammed open. She only managed an abrupt gasp before they were on her. There were several of them, all in black wearing black ski masks. They scooped her up off her feet easily, holding her mouth shut as she struggled. They were much bigger and stronger than her and she was completely unable to resist. Within seconds they had pulled her into the van. There was no one around to notice any part of the altercation.

She writhed around, trying to escape their grip but she had no chance of escape. She felt the hand holding her mouth disappear and drew in breath to scream. Before she could make a sound, a glass bottle was pressed up against her lips. Fluid poured into her mouth against her will. She could feel something floating inside whatever the drink was. She tried to gag and cough, but the hand clamped back down over her mouth and pressed her nostrils shut. She had no choice but to swallow it all. As she did, the hand relaxed and she was able to breathe again, though it was rough and ragged.

The pill began to take effect before she had even caught her breath. As her breathing steadied, her head began to spin. She stopped fighting against her abductors and began to simply try to remain upright. It felt like she spent several minutes just blinking, trying to see straight. Soon after, her head began to sway from side to side as she lost her battle with her dizziness. The hands gripping her tightly began to relax, helping to support her more than holding her still.

She couldn't fight it. The lethargy grew stronger and stronger, overtaking her. She slumped over, her body turning to jelly. She fell against one of her abductors, feeling the hardness of his body as she lay against him. For the next few minutes, all she could do was breathe as her body refused to obey her commands. Then, darkness closed in, and she couldn't do anything at all as she faded into sleep.

She awoke with a start, unsure how long she had been out. She was laying on what felt like a bed, soft but firm. It reminded her of a doctor's office or a hospital bed. It was comfortable enough, without being reassuring or comforting. She tried to sit up, but her body only trembled and didn't budge. She tried to scream and only a ragged moan passed her lips. From somewhere else in the room she heard a deep male voice.

"Hey Boss, she's awake. I can see her eyes moving, just like you said."

She realized the voice was right. Her eyes were working just fine, and she was able to breathe easily. At least those parts of her still worked. Unable to turn her head, she could only stare at the ceiling over her head. It was dark, like concrete. The walls were equally bare and gray. It reminded her of an underground bunker. Then, she heard another voice. Raspy, but definitely also male.

"Perfect. We just need to give her another dose and she will be ready to go."

She heard movement in the room but couldn't move to look around. She began to realize the situation she was in and fought against the numbness that had taken her body. She pushed as hard as she could, trying to force herself to sit up. She raised up an inch or so, before collapsing back down. Then the raspy voice spoke again, closer this time.

"Now, now. Don't try to fight it. Just relax. Hold still. Just a quick dose of this and we can get started. You might feel a little pinch."

She felt something cold and wet on her upper arm as he cleaned a spot. Though her body was numb, her sense of pain seemed to be working just fine. She felt a sharp stab in her arm, followed by a dull burn that seemed to radiate from the site of the shot. It only lasted a few seconds, before he carefully wiped the spot of blood clear and applied a band-aid over the wound.

The burn spread down to the tip of her toes and up into a place behind her eyes. She tried to scream internally, but no sound at all came out. A few seconds passed and the burn began to subside, leaving her whole body cold and even more numb than before. She could still look around and feel sensations normally, but she was absolutely unable to move at all.

"There," said the raspy voice. "She is all yours. If the chemists got the dosage right, she should be completely paralyzed for at least an hour. She can still feel everything that goes on, and her body will...react normally."

There was a shuffling of what sounded like booted feet. Then the deep voiced man spoke.

"Sounds great. So, what are you gonna do, just sit there and take notes the whole time?"

Raspy replied, "Of course. This new drug will revolutionize... well, certain markets. It will make us quite wealthy if it works. That's why I'm here. To document everything and make sure it DOES work the way we think it should."

Heavy footsteps approached the foot of her bed.

The dep voice came from close by now as it said, "Sorry honey. Shouldn't have been out walking alone so late at night. Looks like you got volunteered to help us test our special new drug. Don't worry, we will try our best to make sure you enjoy it. Well, most of it anyway. We gotta push the limits just a little bit to make sure it really works."

Chloe felt a hand on her leg, and she would have jumped, had she been able to move it. The hand slid up her body, along her thigh to rest on her stomach. It hesitated there for a moment. She panicked inside as it moved again, higher, to cup her breast through the t-shirt she was wearing. She tried to writhe and move but could only lay there helplessly as he fondled her. Her breathing grew sharp and ragged as he touched her against her will.

He spoke up again, "Seems to be working perfectly doc. I can see the fear in her eyes, but she can't do a thing. Okay, let's get started!"

She felt the hand leave her breast and she breathed a sigh of relief. Then she felt something cold slide against her leg. She heard the sound of fabric being cut. As the feeling moved up her leg, she realized he was cutting up the leg of her jeans. The movement went higher and higher along her body, finally reaching her waist. He fumbled a bit against her body, but with a final clipping noise the scissors bit through the waistband of her jeans.

He repeated the process on the other side, and she felt the fabric falling away from her skin. Once he was finished with that side he started to pull and tug. She felt cold air against her legs as her jeans were fully removed, leaving her laying there in her panties. She began to cry. Though she couldn't wipe them away, long tears rolled down her cheeks as she lay there exposed. She tried to remember what panties she was wearing but couldn't remember for certain. Whichever ones they were, they didn't cover her nearly enough.

As she sobbed, the scissors made short work of her underwear. A few quick snips and a tug left her sex exposed to the chill air. The work had left her legs splayed apart. She tried to close them, but like the rest of her body they refused to move. Anyone in the room would have a full view of her labia.

The man working on her clothing whistled in appreciation. He began to hum lightly as the scissors started their work on her shirt. The cold metal of the blades slid along her shoulders and chest. Then her shirt was gone. She was wearing a lovely black silken bra, but it was little consolation. The scissors snipped several times, then her breasts were in the open air. Released from her bra they sagged slightly to either side.

As a final touch, the man reached down and pulled her shoes and socks off. She lay there on the bed before him completely bare. She had a terrible feeling that she knew what was going to happen next. Surely enough, she heard the sound of a belt buckle being undone and clothing falling to the floor.

He asked her, "So, where should we start? Let's break you in slow, yeah? See how this whole thing works."

He took her wrist and she felt her arm being pulled over toward him. He paused for a moment and she heard him moan slightly. There was the sound of rapid movement. Then something hard and warm pressed into her hand. He closed her fingers around her shaft and moved her hand up and down his length. He thrust into her hand several times then withdrew. He played with her hand like a toy, using it to grasp his balls and running her fingers along his thighs.

Then, for the first time, he came into view. He was still wearing a mask, so she couldn't make out his face. She could tell he was dark skinned, and he was quite large and broad shouldered. Unfortunately, she couldn't help but notice that the rest of him was also quite large as he climbed up onto the bed to stand over her. As he began to kneel, she knew what was coming and tried as hard as she could to close her mouth. Her lips trembled, and a slight whine escaped her, but her mouth remained open.

He placed his knees on either side of her head and gripped her jaw in his big hand. Roughly, he shoved his penis directly into her helpless mouth. She felt the bulbous head push against the lips, then on into her. He squeezed her jaw, forcing her to fellate him. He moaned loud with pleasure as he fucked her face. As he did so, saliva dripped from her helpless mouth and began to run down to her neck and breasts. He smiled wide and looked her in the eyes as he entered and exited her. One hand wrapped around her throat and squeezed lightly. He seemed to be afraid of hurting her, as her rough breathing became even more frantic under his grasp.

He changed tactics and reached around to the back of her head, wrapping his fist in her hair. With his grip on the back of her head he began to pump into her with deep powerful strokes. She gagged and even more saliva ran from her mouth, but it seemed to only make him thrust harder. Her vision was blocked by his body and she felt her lips press against his crotch as he forced his full length inside of her. He thrust down into her throat and she began to black out as he held it there.

After what felt like minutes, he finally pulled his length out of her mouth. She coughed weakly and struggled to catch her breath. Her face felt soaked from spit, tears, and pre-cum. The man stretched tall above her in satisfaction and his cock bobbed in front of her face. A drop of fluid fell onto her cheek and began to run down her face.

He moved off of her and moved down to the end of the bed. She wanted to scream as he gripped her ankles. He spread her legs wide and lifted them into the air. She felt her labia split and open. She would have shivered if she had been able to.

As the cold air chilled her exposed parts, she realized for the first time that she was soaking wet with arousal. She wasn't sure when it had happened and she certainly hadn't wanted it to happen, nonetheless she could feel the wetness on her thighs.

The man laughed at her, and she knew that he had noticed as well. He pulled her legs closer together and held them together in one big hand. She felt a moment of relief as her legs partially closed. Then suddenly she felt something forcefully push its way into her vagina. Two of the man's large fingers had penetrated her. She could feel them wriggling inside her. In her surprise, the burst of pleasure from the fullness shocked a faint gasp from her against her will. The man laughed again.

He mercilessly began to pump the digits in and out of her body, drenching them with even more of her wetness. She tried to grit her teeth. She tried to hold still and not make a sound. Instead, she moaned softly as he fingered her.

Then his thumb reached up and began to circle around the hard nub of her clit and torturous pleasure burned through her body. Her groin felt like it was on fire. Her body betrayed her, and she felt a familiar fullness welling up inside her, though she fought it as hard as she could.

Before she was pushed over the edge, the fingers pulled out of her with a wet sucking noise, leaving her cold and empty. She gasped, breathing hard though she was trying not to.

She saw him leaning up over top of her, between her legs. She knew what was coming and tried to brace herself, physically and mentally.

Then she felt the large head pressing against her wet labia. This time she moaned louder as he entered her, the thickness of his member spreading her body apart as he split her on himself. She had stopped crying. She closed her eyes tightly and focused all her efforts on her rebelling body. His length withdrew from her and stabbed back in harder.

She realized they were both moaning now. His pace quickened and he forcefully impaled her nearly lifeless body. Despite the numbness in her limbs, she didn't seem to have any trouble reacting and could feel her vagina pulsing with every thrust.

She felt both hands gripping her ankles tightly, holding her open. To be used. He fucked her faster, and faster. One leg fell to the bed as he released it, to reach back up and grip the back of her head. His fingers knotted tightly in her hair. As he pulled, her eyes closed in a mixture of pain and pleasure as she felt a burst of hot semen begin to fill her. She could feel every pulse as his white fluid coated her inner walls. Then, as his body pushed against hers, her own will broke. She felt her resolve tremble, fracture, and shatter as her body did the same. Her vagina shuddered and throbbed as if greedily sucking up his cum.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned in pleasure like she had never felt before. Her body had fully betrayed her, and she was in ecstasy. She could feel the squeezing muscles both drawing in fluid and forcing it out. She felt their mixed fluids run down her thighs, down to the crack of her ass. Her fingers twitched, unable to fully close but spasming along with the rest of her body as she came. As she writhed out of control she began to cry again.

The man stayed inside her until he was fully drained. Then, in a single long movement he withdrew from her and left her gaping wide open. She felt cold and empty and terribly missed the burning fullness of him.

The man gasped, trying to catch his own breath. As he dismounted her limp body, he spoke up and said something that freshly chilled her to the bones.

"Phew. All right," He spoke roughly, "I'm done with her. Who wants her next?"

As the man dressed, a reply came from somewhere in the distance, too faint for her to make out. She heard footsteps, some leaving while another set grew louder as they approached. She could tell the new man was smaller and lighter on his feet. He walked up to the bed next to her.

"Wow," he said in a shaky voice that almost trembled, "Looks like he really did a number on you. I don't mind sloppy seconds."

The sound of more clothing being removed. She wailed internally, desperate to avoid being taken a second time.

He wasted no time. He climbed up into the bed, raise her legs and mounted her. His cock was smaller but still ample and it speared into her relentlessly. Freshly spent, this time her body lay motionlessly sated as he used her for his pleasure.

The wet noises of motion continued as he fucked her, his breath coming in huffing gasps as he wore himself out. He seemed to stop himself from finishing too quickly. With a wicked grin he spread her legs wide open so he could look at her. Her breasts bobbed up and down with each movement. Reaching up, he cupped one of her breasts and began to roll it in his hand.

She lay there rocking as he molested her. His fingers roughly pinched her nipples and she whined lightly. As she did so she could feel his cock harden inside her, spurred on by the sounds of her distress.

She could only watch as he drew back, then slapped out hard against her breast. The stinging pain made her gasp. He slapped her breasts several more times, alternating between them and giving them each hard pinches between slaps. His cock was like diamond between her legs as she cried out.

Not satisfied with his game, he moved on to slapping her face. He didn't punch her or strike her hard enough to damage her, but the slaps hurt painfully and made her dizzy, nonetheless. He slapped her relentlessly until she was nearly to the point of blacking out. She struggled to breathe as he laughed at her. Then, as if he had been watching the previous performance, he reached down to grab her hair.

He thrust into her powerfully, jackhammering into her body. She could feel it building up within him and knew that at least he wouldn't be using her for very long. He yanked her hair and pulled her up to look at him. He forced her to look into his eyes as he dumped his hot load into her waiting hole. More spasms, more hot wetness spraying up into her body. He released her head and it fell back against the bed with a soft impact as he pulled his cock out of her. With a moan of cruel pleasure, he used the remaining drops of his cum to paint her clit. The head of his cock brushed over her labia and up to the hard and throbbing button, coating it in thick white fluid. It burned painfully hot, leaving her with a desperate ache.

She felt drained and empty as she felt the two full loads pouring out of her red and raw orifice. It coated the bed under her in a widening wet spot. She focused on continuing to breathe, unable to feel anything other than semen flowing out of her body.

He laughed and gave her face a final hard slap that left her head ringing, before climbing off of her. Finally drained as well, the man walked to the front of the bed, where her head lay. He took advantage of her open mouth, slipping his rapidly softening prick between her lips and using her to clean himself off. He closed her mouth and himself and gave a few thrusts into her, rolling his cock along her tongue. She tasted herself on his cock, as well as the saltiness of his semen. Most of the leftover fluid went into her mouth, where she swallowed it down. However, he made certain to wipe his cock clean on the side of her face before moving away from her.

She lay on the bed, breathing rapidly as if she couldn't catch her breath. Clothing rustling, then the sound of footsteps going away. She wondered if the raspy voiced man was still watching, taking notes of all her reactions. She wondered what he had written when she had orgasmed. She wondered how many of them were going to fuck her.

She lay there for several minutes hoping that the ordeal was over. Hoping that the shot would wear off. Hoping for anything except further rape.

Her prayers went unanswered, as a third set of booted feet entered the room. Judging by the loud thudding steps this man was even bigger than the previous too. He walked right up to the top of the bed and looked her over as he ran his fingers through her hair.

He spoke up, in a deep, almost comforting voice, "Aw, poor baby. They used you hard. I'm sorry baby doll, but I'm going to use you even harder. This... is going to hurt."

12