A New Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without another word he reached down and grabbed her body. He moved her easily, as if she was weightless and he rolled her over. She flopped lifelessly in the bed, laying now on her stomach as her breasts pushed into the bed.

He cupped and squeezed one of her ass cheeks lovingly. Her eyes widened slightly as she realized what he was going to do to her. She was an anal virgin, and, in her head, she soundlessly begged him not to rape her.

He did not even hesitate. She heard a popping noise. Then cold fluid dripped into the crack of her ass. Fingers pushed and probed between her buttocks, roughly lubricating her anus. She wanted to scream each time his fingers rubbed over her hole. Without a hint of mercy, his thick finger slipped inside her. She tried to struggle and writhe against him, but only lay there complacently as he fingered her asshole.

Satisfied that she was thoroughly coated, he closed the bottle and removed his clothing. She could only stare into the surface of the bed as she heard him climb up behind her.

She continued screaming in her head as she felt the cool air flow against her wet hole. Please don't do this, she screamed. I'm an anal virgin. I don't want to hurt, I don't want to be raped, please don't fuck my ass. She could say none of it out loud and continued the litany in her head as he moved behind her.

Then she felt it. A thick cock head pressing against her asshole. He pushed in firmly, the large head slowly spreading her anus apart as he entered her. For the first time in her life, she felt a cock thrusting up into her ass.

He went slow at first, driving inch after inch into her. She cried into the pillowing, wondering just how big he was and when it would end. Finally, as she felt completely impaled on him, he stopped, and she felt his body pressed up against her buttocks. Then he withdrew and she felt the long hardness leaving her. She wanted to shudder.

She was well lubricated and to her surprise there wasn't much pain at all. It almost felt good, being filled up like that, and in such a dirty way.

Then he began quick strokes, pumping in and out of her waiting hole. The lube mixed with the other fluids that had run down the length of her body. Despite her lack of experience, her body took his cock willingly and easily. She felt filthy and used as her body continued to betray her.

He fucked her ass for what felt like half an hour at least. He seemed to know what he was doing, and the speed of his strokes increased and faded in a rhythm. She had no choice but to lay there and take it as he stole her virginity.

He seemed to know exactly what he was doing as he slowly worked her body. She felt a familiar heat returning and soon it burned through her body, distant but insistent. She closed her eyes and refused to accept it, refused to believe that she might orgasm from being fucked in the ass.

However, his efforts had only just begun. Without breaking the rhythm of his strokes, he reached a hand underneath her body. His fingers searched between her legs and found her hard little button. Two fingers began to circle it, and her eyes widened in involuntary pleasure. As his cock stretched her anus, his fingers worked over her hot clit. It was unbearable.

He began to speak to her as he fucked her, "Come on. You know you want to. Cum for me while I fuck your ass."

She tried to shake her head. His fingers rubbed harder against her, almost painfully drawing the pleasure out of her. He strokes became deeper and slower and as they burned up and down through her body she moaned. He rubbed her clit faster and harder. She felt a scream building up inside her.

His strokes went even deeper, filling her depths, and she felt his balls slapping against her body with each thrust. She began to moan as each impact forced the sound from her body.

The fingers seemed to devour her clit as they rubbed her with a purpose. He spoke up again, "Listen here you little bitch, I said to cum for me. Take my dick up your pretty little ass and CUM for me, BITCH."

She had no choice. With every inch of his cock buried inside her asshole, she came like a fountain. Her entire body trembled and rocked on the bed. The fluid of her cum sprayed out as her pussy clamped down. The bed was soaked, and it ran down her thighs and his body. She had never squirted before. It was something else they had taken from her. Of course, she had never been fucked like this either, as her aching body reminded her.

The man behind her roared as her sphincter squeezed in orgasmic pleasure. He timed his orgasm with her own and as her asshole seemed to milk the fluid from his cock. He sprayed his load deeply inside her body. He pressed hard against her to ensure his full length was inside her. As they moaned and came together, hot, and thick semen pumped up her ass.

He clutched at her body and they lay together for a long moment with his phallus still inside her. Finally, he dismounted from her body, his long cock slowly pulling out of her anus. As he did so, her body relaxed and seemed to collapse, empty.

He gave her abused ass a final pat and squeeze, then got dressed. She lay there, completely spent in every way. She spent several long minutes in the quiet trying to just catch her breath.

Then the raspy man finally spoke up again, "Excellent. I think that's enough for one day, don't you? Very good results. Let's get you home."

Several of the men returned. They put a black cloth bag over her head, blinding her. Then they carried her a short distance. She felt herself being loaded into a vehicle.

As she lay in the seat, she could feel the drug finally wearing off. Strength was returning to her limbs and she slowly regained her ability to move and speak. She could feel the thick mixture of fluids flowing out of her body across the seats. Some distant part of her hoped they had put down a towel.

It felt like an hour or more passed in silence. By the time the van stopped, she felt like she could walk again, albeit at a slow and unsteady pace. They lifted her from the van, and she stood on her own feet. The cloth hood was pulled away and she was quite surprised to see her own house. As she was staring, the van door closed behind her and the van sped away.

The sun was just coming up over the horizon. No one was awake to see her. She staggered over and pulled the spare house key from where it was hidden underneath a lawn gnome. After a period of struggling she was able to get the key in the hole and she nearly fell into the safety of her own home.

She paused in the living room. Then, one labored step at a time, she made her way to the bathroom. She climbed into the shower and turned the hot water on full blast. She laid down in the tub and stayed there for a long time as it ran over her body.

She processed the events of the night before. The water washed away the fluids that were still leaking from her holes. Her whole body ached and throbbed but the hot water slowly eased away her pain. After a long while, she lay back in the tub and spread her legs.

As the memories of her rape returned and flooded her mind, she began to violently rub her clit.

12