All Comments on 'A New Adventure'

by acegourmond

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Very hot, very well told. Hope to see more soon!

cat45cat45almost 8 years ago
Fucking Awsome!!

You have painted a picture so vividly that all I had to do to was imagine my face on the guy on his knees taking cock in my mouth for the first time. You've even got the thoughts I would be having and debating the should I or should I not of this forbidden act. Please continue.

clt48011clt48011almost 8 years ago
Feed me!

Loved your story and so true to form. I can tell you've been there because I'm an adult theater cocksucker too. LOVE going to theaters; they are so fucking perry and filled with perverts like us. I have yet to take cream but, I soooo want to learn. Tell us more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. People may not believe these things happen, but they do! I have many a hot afternoon with some stranger with a willing cock. I love to make them feel so manly. I play the bitch for them. I tell them all the lies they want to hear, They always give it up. More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Similar event

I encountered a real life situation just like this at a place that will remain nameless. As I read your story, I was getting double hard thinking about your encounter and mine. I like your writing style. Post some more.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 8 years ago
VERY VERY NICE

Very well written and very hot. Happens more often than people like to admit. It would be great if you could us a chapter with these two meeting in a apartment or motel.

northparkbinorthparkbialmost 8 years ago

That sounds familiar. I have been debating on whether or not I should write up one of my adventures at such a place. Feedback is welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ABS cherri boi

Won't ever forget my first open viewing theater and how I was used as a cocksucker by an older black man. I was amazed by the size of his cock and how he stroked it openly just a couple seats away from me. Next thing I knew he told me to git on my knees and I did. He stood up and started lowering about eight inches of cock into my mouth. He was very vocal and racial. I just knew that everyone was watching him fuck my face.

I think I sucked him for ten minutes before he unsnapped his cockring and shoved himself balls deep in my throat and started unloading. He pulled out to finish on my face a little.

I never went back to that theater. I only go to gloryholes now so people can't watch me. I miss being used by a "big NIGGER cock " as he called it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

That first time is unforgettable. I know ill never forget my first. It was electric when I felt his hard cock enter my mouth. I loved sucking his cock. After about 10 minutes, I felt him tense up and then felt him cum in my mouth. It was wonderful. I knew then that I had become a cum loving cock sucker. I try to suck 3 to 5 cocks every week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Cannot tell it better, suffice to say the first time his cum shoots into your mouth you realize that you can suck cock and make men cum. I realized I wanted to continue and have let men use my mouth and throat for their satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story, thank you! Yes, I had my first adult theater experience just a few months ago too. Such a turn on to have porn on the big screen and several other horny men with their cocks openly out in the dim theater light. And yes, I could not resist dropping to my own knees to savor one of those exposed hot dicks in my own mouth! It is such a turn on -- the mix of exhibitionism, voyeurism and of course REAL dicks available to swallow -- I will definitely be back next time I am in that area!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous