A New Adventure in Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna have a little suck before we get going," said Tony.

"Fair enough, you dirty bastard" said Jim with a smile in his voice and he went to the vice side of the bench and climbed on top. He knelt in front of her, on the dust sheets and presented his cock to her. "No teeth, bitch. Or it'll end badly," he said. And he shuffled forward and with her head laying on its side, he slid his cock into her mouth. Just as she felt his cock push inside her mouth, she felt Tony's mouth close on her own cock. She felt him shuffle her body back away from the edge of the bench so he could get better access to her. But that shuffling back stretched her out on the top of the bench and she could feel her arms being pulled to their limit and she could also feel Jim's cock slipping from her mouth.

"For fuck's sake, Tone," Jim growled. But he just shuffled forward toward her and slid his cock home again and started fucking her mouth. The angles were all wrong and she had no real control over things but she did her best to take his full cock into her mouth. It was too long at this angle and each time he thrust deeply, she gagged and spluttered. Beneath her legs, Tony had no such problems and was expertly sucking on her own big, fat cock and he had the whole length in his mouth and his tongue was working overtime as he sucked strong and deep. She could feel that she'd been leaking precum, so she knew he was tasting that and clearly loving it from the greedy way he worked on her.

Jim slid his cock out of her mouth and shuffled forward a few inches, took his bollocks in his hand and shoved them at her face. She started licking and sucking them as best she could while Jim opened a condom wrapper and slid a rubber down the length of his cock. He then squeezed some jelly onto his palm and started working it onto the condom covered shaft of his cock. When he was covered in lube, he eased himself back off the bench and wandered round to be behind her.

"Time for a change," he said. She felt Tony release her cock from his mouth and her balls from his grip and she heard him crawl out from under the bench. Her cock was rock hard and just the tiniest bit tender from the hard sucking Tony had been giving her. She found that she wished her hands were free so she could massage herself. She was starting to enjoy things more than she probably ought to, she thought. She smiled to herself for just a second and then focused on what was happening. Tony had climbed up onto the bench and took up a similar position to Jim's previously but he seemed unhappy about something and never quite got to the point where he was feeding her his cock. She could feel jelly being worked into her ass/pussy by Jim.

Tony said, "Before you get going, can we lift her up a bit at the front?"

Jim kept massaging the lubricant in and was sliding two fat fingers deep inside her, twisting them and coating her inside and out with the slippery jelly. He said, "Get the rest of those sheets."

Tony shuffled himself off the bench and returned a second or two later with a deeper pile of dust sheets. He placed them beside her chest and head and he gently lifted her by the shoulders so she was above the bench by about a foot.

"Shove them across, Jim," Tony said.

Jim leant past her and underneath her and grabbed the pile, pulling it beneath her. Then Tony lowered her so now she was laying about nine or ten inches higher than before, on a much deeper and softer pile of sheets.

Tony clambered back on the bench and knelt low in front of her. He took her head and rested her chin on the sheets to face him head on. Her neck was stretched out a little but he pushed the sheets back underneath her until her head was nearly hanging off the front edge of the pile. She was more comfortable and he was clearly happier because he thrust his hips forward and fed her his cock. Its girth made it feel huge in her mouth but she found things much better at this new angle and she started sucking him at least as well as he'd been doing for her minutes earlier. With each of his inward thrusts, she worked him with her tongue and on each withdrawal she pouted forward and gripped him with her lips to make sure he didn't pull out completely.

And then she felt Jim's fingers slide out of her very slippery ass/pussy and his body moved in close, She felt his legs against hers and then the head of his cock sliding up and down between the cheeks of her ass before he stopped it at the entrance and drilled it home in one long, very slow motion. It never stopped coming but it must have taken ten seconds just to get to the point where the head was inside her and had popped past the ring of muscle. She felt herself give a tiny and involuntary gasp then and she tried to relax her body while keeping part of her mind focused on sucking the beautifully fat cock in front of her. It felt like ages and could easily have been a full minute of constant and steady gliding movement into her before she felt Jim's long cock pushing against her, deep inside and then his body pushing against the cheeks of her ass, flattening them as he tried to get every single centimetre of his cock deep inside her pussy. And when she felt his balls touching her own, she knew that he was very good at what he was doing and he was completely inside her. He stopped then and just stood hard against her, jolting himself inward in controlled short spasms so that her whole body pressed repeatedly against the edge of the bench and her own cock, which was still pointing down below the underside, started rubbing against the bench. She had a momentary fear of getting burned on her cock from the friction against the wood of the bench and she tried to ease herself back just a little so the pressure on her shaft was less. But all that managed to do was to press her back harder against Jim who seemed to take that as a sign to start fucking her in long in and out motions. With each outward stroke he would withdraw until the head was pulling against her muscle ring from the inside and then he would peform that long and steady inward stroke until he was banging her into the bench and pounding the inside of her pussy with his cock head. Every stroke from him went as deep as the last, inward and outward. every time he got to the point of pulling on her sphincter muscle with his cock head going out, she couldn't stop herself - and didn't want to stop herself - from squeezing his cock and make sure it never left her. And at the front she was doing a similar thing with her mouth to make sure she kept Tony's cock inside her. She was not just being spit roasted by these bullies, she was fucking and sucking them with the same enthusiasm and pleasure as they were showing. It had gone from rape to a threesome and she knew it.

Jim's speed had been increasing slowly but steadily as the minutes passed and by now he was driving in and out of her really fast. Each stroke still went the full length of his shaft and every time he pulled back, she gripped him tight and encouraged each next inward stroke and then that would drive deep and squash his cock head into the wall of flesh inside her as he mashed her body and her cock into the bench. And he had started to grunt in pleasure with each pounding thrust and Tony had started to groan in pleasure as he had increased his own speed and gone from longer, slower strokes to a short, hard, very fast rhythm. He held her head in both his hands and fucked her face as fast as his position would allow. And she heard herself moaning with pleasure and anticipation because she knew this couldn't last too much longer before one or both of them had to climax. And as she had that thought, Tony pulled his cock from her mouth and holding her head in one hand, he wanked himself with short, fast strokes just at the base of his cut cock head. And Jim, who must have seen Tony wanking into her face if his eyes were open, slid his cock out of her ass and after a second or two she could hear the wet sounds of his lube covered hand wanking his huge cock behind her.

They came almost together. Tony's cum spilled from his wide cock in great fat spurts onto her face and her tongue and she pushed her tongue out and her lips pouted as far forward as possible to try and get as much of his hot seed as she could eat. And behind her she felt Jim's stream of spunk splash against her ass and then her lower back. She knew her skirt and her blouse were probably getting covered in his cum but she couldn't care less. She knew it was wrong but she felt fantastic and just wanted more cock, more cum, more of whatever she could get from what was happening. She watched Tony slowing down until the cum was just hanging from the tip of his cock and had seemed to stop pulsing. His balls were still throbbing with the spasms of his climax but there seemed to be no more cum to spill. He pushed his cock, still as fat but not quite as hard, back into her mouth and she drained every drop she could suck from him. Surprisingly she could feel that there was more inside him than she'd thought and she greedily sucked and swallowed every drop as he shrank to a more manageable size between her lips. She felt Jim's spunk blasting into her ass at least twice right against her slippery hole with real force. He must have been a hell of a cum shooter.

Or really close to her hole as he aimed straight at her. Or probably both. She felt him slapping his slowly softening cock on the cheeks of her ass several times and then he wiped it against her, rubbing his spunk on her taut skin. Then he rubbed it all over her ass cheeks with his hands as though he was massaging lotion into her. A combination of jelly and cum that was making her very sticky and very happy! Then he pushed his fingers back inside her wet hole. She could picture it in her mind and knew he was pushing the cum that was dribbling down her crack inside her pussy. She knew it was wrong and it could be dangerous and she would never have allowed it if she'd had control. But she felt her cock go harder than before at the thought of this long cocked bastard bully sending his seed inside her. She hoped she could hang onto it long enough to release it for herself later so she could see it and even taste it.

When they'd finished they cleaned themselves up with some cloths from one of the shelves and got dressed. They packed away the camera, condoms and K-Y jelly into a little bag and they went through a routine of checking each other over to make sure they looked right. Then Tony took the bag with the camera and everything else and left the way he'd come in. As a parting shot he said, "Cheers, Jim." And to her, he added, "Please do call again, honey. Next time we'll see if you can squeeze me in behind." Laughing to himself he left and shut the door behind him.

Jim lifted her hands from the vice and stood her up. He smoothed down her skirt and led her to the chair by the desk and sat her down. He cut the nylon ties away and she rubbed her wrists till they felt better. He took her ripped panties from the workbench and placed them in her bag on the desk then gave the bag to her.

"You can take a few minutes before you leave, if you need to," he said. "Make sure you remember that stinging bum you've got and all that we spoke about while you got it." Then he stepped forward to her and gently, almost tenderly he lifted her chin so she was looking up a his face. "But I don't think we will have any trouble out of you. You and I both know that you enjoyed that almost as much as we did." He let go of her face and stepped back but she kept her gaze on him. "I've been doing this for quite a while and I can tell the ones who are really scared and the ones who are into it. And you, my dear, loved every heart racing, cock scraping second of it, didn't you? Talking of which, lift your skirt for me. I wanna see your cock." Without hesitation she lifted her skirt and sat her body back. She looked down at her cock and could see a very fant abrasion on the upper side of the shaft at the base.

"That's the workbench rubbing against it," said Jim. "A little lotion and a day or two and that will fade. No damage done. And it probably felt good in it's own burning fashion, didn't it, darlin'?"

She let her skirt fall back in place, covering her cock.

"Do you have a mirror I could use," she said.

"No. Afraid not," said Jim. "But you look fine, don't worry. Your hair is on straight and nobody would know anything had happened, unless they looked real close, so don't worry. Are you ready to go now, then?"

A quiet and calm, "Yes" and she stood. He gestured with an arm out towards the outer door and she led the way. He reached around her and flipped a button on the locking handle and then turned the handle and pulled the door open. She stepped through and into the side street. She turned to say something to him but the door shut behind her with him still inside.

"Thanks," she said in a very soft voice. Then she smiled and composed herself. And finding that calm grace from within herself, with a deep breath and a hint of a smile that wouldn't leave her lips for a long while yet, she began to make her way home.

12