Want to be feminized

Story Info
He always wanted to be feminized and now was his chance.
3.4k words
4.5
46k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he watched out the window, he saw her moving boxes and baskets of her things into the rental house next door. Her short shorts revealed a well-rounded ass and beautifully toned legs and her shirt tied up under her tits showcased her tanned belly as well. He couldn't take his eyes off her! It was just an ordinary, summer day, but seeing such a beautiful young woman moving in to the empty place, stirred a desire in him that he had always wanted to fulfill. Of course it didnt help that the baskets full of clothes that she openly displayed on her constant relay, were overflowing with delicious bras and panties that called his name.

He was now in his mid-thirties and had been married before (for a few years), but never really experienced much variety in his sex life. His ex had spent most of her time sleeping around while he worked and he finally gave her leave of the marriage. What he had always wanted was for her to dominate him, but she was gone before he had garnered the courage to bring it up.

Since he was a little boy, he always knew that he loved silky lingerie. He would dig through the laundry basket in the bathroom to find his mom's panties, to smell them and rub them on his boy cock. Finally, one early morning he worked up the nerve to put them on and wear them to elementary school for the day. That's all it took...he was hooked! But, that's a story for another day.

A little insight into his physique. He was not an athlete, had never had much interest in sports, but did have his own home gym and was in good enough shape that a six pack set of abs was well underway. And he sported some pretty nice pecks as well (enough to fill his 32B bras that he had acquired over the past few years).

Ever since his divorce, he had acquired a considerable feminine wardrobe. He would always wear female attire under his work clothes and never slept in anything but silky, nylon materials. Panties, bras, teddies, camis, pantyhose and thigh highs. He loved 'em all.

He had wanted to reveal his submissive side to a woman, but the right person just hadn't "cum" along. Of course, living alone and never going out didn't help the odds.

But something about this woman, made his libido jump. As he watched out the window, she looked his way several times and after only a few trips, she smiled and waved. He waved back, as his heart began to pound. Something about her made him feel accepted, as if she knew he needed her. He couldn't help himself, as he made his way to the door and across the grass-covered area between his house and hers.

"Hi there" he said as he made his way closer to her. " Wecome to the neighborhood. Can I give you a hand?" She smiled and responded, "that would be great. I could use another set of hands." She reached out and took one of his hands in hers and smiled. "Mmmmmm, and very nice hands indeed! I could really put these hands to good use," she mused. He blushed and replied, " whatever you need, I'm your guy!" "I'll remember that," she said.

He could feel the heat building as he got a closer look at his new neighbor.

She was much shorter than he, at about 5'3". She had dark brown hair and a great body. He guessed she was about a 34B and wore a size 7 panty. One of the advantages of wearing female attire was having a better idea what sizes you were looking at. Or in this case, starring at... And, what an amazing ass! A nice full, bubble butt that moved back and forth when she walked. Yum!

He felt like she was in complete control of the situation from their initial contact and he was pretty sure she felt it too. As she dug around in the small moving truck, she chose another open clothes basket with some of her delicate goodies to hand to him. "You don't mind carrying this do you?" she inquired. " Not at all!" he said, wondering if he had been too enthusiastic.

As she led him into the house, his eyes were glued to her ass, as it swayed back in forth in rhythm with her steps. The lace of her bright red panties was barely visible over the waistline of her shorts. His cock was now thoroughly hard as he followed his new found obsession up the stairs and into the house. " You can put those right here" she said as she turned to look him in the eye. "I hope I'm not keeping you from your significant other" she said in an inquiring tone. "No significant other" was all he could muster while in her mesmerizing gaze. "Well, I'll still try not to use up all your free time" she said with a tantalising smile. " My time is your time," he said as assuredly as he could. "Oh, I'm Bailey" she said. " And I have no significant other, either." " Well, in that case, by all means, let me know whenever you need a hand ... or both of them," he replied. He was not usually very bold, but she seemed to be sending him some pretty clear signals. And one of them was not only the way she looked at him, but he noticed that her perky little tits were now showcasing her hard nipples the more they conversed. The silky shirt that was tied up under her beautiful rack was much too thin to contain her mounting excitement. And he could tell she loved the fact that he couldn't take his eyes off them.

The afternoon went by so quickly as he did exactly as she asked. Moving and putting items where ever she instructed. "Let's take a break" she said as the truck emptied out. "Sure", he acknowledged, as he looked for her next signal. As she grabbed him by the hand and led him into the living room, his excitement mounted. "My friends say I can be a little over-bearing," she giggled, " but, I don't mean to be." "Oh, you're fine," he quickly answered. " I don't mind, AT ALL!" he emphasized. His response even surprised him, as he felt his face flushed with embarrassment! He had never told a woman that; as much as he'd always wanted to! Bailey grinned until she broke out into a beautiful smile. "Really!!??" she mused. " We're going to get along just fine then," she replied.

His head was spinning! Was this really happening? Had he just told a complete stranger that he was a sub... The whole idea had him excited beyond anything he had fantasized. He couldn't stop now, he didn't even want to. He had ro push the envelope just a little further, while he was still deliriously enthralled with his new found obsession. He stood up and picked up a painting that was leaned against the wall. As he looked at her, he reached up, placing the painting in the center of the wall. "This would look good right here, don't you think?", he asked, as he stretched his arms enough to pull his upper body beyond his waistline, for the first time ever, exposing the lacey edge of his high-waisted nylon panties to her. He held the position until he was sure she had seen what he was revealing to her. " Wow, I love it," she smiled. "Oh, sorry," he stammered. " Of course, only if you like it there." "Well, I'll let you know where you can put it, whem I'M ready!" she chuckled; but in a tone that made it clear, that she was already about to turn up the heat in this new relationship!

A huge smile returned to her face as she motioned to him to come towards her. A nervous expectation filled his entire being, as he gladly neared his new elixer. "So......both submissive and a connoisseur of pretty panties," she spoke just above a whisper. "How did I get so lucky? And I'll bet no one even knows, based on your shy attitude," she aptly concluded. He nodded, sheepishly in acknowledgement. She parsed her lips slightly, running her tongue accrossed her upper lip, "mmmmmm, a virgin subbie! Wowwww." "Oh, no, look at the time!" she exclaimed. " I promised my girlfriend I'd meet her for dinner. I've got to jump in the shower and get changed," she blurted as she turned towards the bedroom, leaving him standing there with a rock, hard bone in his well-worn jeans. "Oh, thanks for the help today," she said over her shoulder, not even turning enough to see his expression. "See you around."

He made his way back across her yard into his own, smiling from ear to ear! He was so excited from his recent encounter, he made his way straight into the bedroom. He stripped off his clothes, leaving just his silky, nylon panties on. His rock, hard cock was pressing against the silky material; pre-cum had long since made a large, wet ring in the front of his cock head. He couldn't hold back. He recalled the incredible afternoon. His new neighbor's beautiful body, her intoxicating scent, the fact that she knew who he was (or would like to be) and that she was now standing naked, with water running over those luscious curves. He reached in his drawer and pulled out a silky camisole, that he would normally wear under a dress shirt for work. His feminine "under" attire was extensive and he always wore as much as he could (without anyone aware).....until today. His excitement commanded attention. He lay back on his bed in his panties and cami, rubbing his cock through the soft material. He couldn't hold back any longer! He grabbed his rigid pole and stroked it vigorously. And in a matter of seconds, he shot stream after stream of thick, creamy goo all the way across his chest. He lay there for a several minutes, having satisfied his present appetite. He sat up and pulled his camisole up over his head, bringing the wet material to his waiting mouth. He hungrily licked the gruel from the material, eyes closed in a dazed state. "What a day!" he said, as he reflected on his fantasy-come-true afternoon.

The rest of the day melted away as he drifted through the remainder of the daylight. He prepared for the night by slipping into some fresh panties (he oftentimes liked to sleep in his soiled undies, as he found it very much a turn on). He added a sexy red and very silky babydoll to his ensemble and pulled on some matching sheer red thigh highs. But, before he even made it to his usual playtime, he faded off to sleep.

The next few days were almost painful, with little opportunity to catch up to his new friend. Long days at work and her not home in the evenings left him thirsting for more of her.

Her absence, though only several days, made him wonder if he had imagined the attraction. Was she just playing him for some help to unload the truck? Was she at all attracted to him? She had cut short his visit, and abruptly at that. Maybe his passion for the situation had caused him to read more into the situation than was real...

He hadn't changed any of his habits since their short encounter, with the exception of one. He had not touched his manhood since he returned from her place that evening and had enjoyed an incredible explosion. He felt strangely dedicated to her. Like he had always belonged to her. As if she was in control of all his emotions, all of his pleasure. It was crazy. He had spent a few hours with her and now wasn't even sure she was interested in him as a neighbor, never mind as a plaything (that he so wanted to experience).

Finally, Friday afternoon rolled around and he was more than ready for so downtime.

As he arrived home, he was pleasantly surprised to see Bailey's car in the driveway.

He felt a twinge, as his cock reminded him of their brief encounter nearly a week prior. He didn't want to appear too pushy (or too needy) as he slowly pulled into his own driveway only yards away. Nonetheless, he couldn't help but watch her house as he headed for his door. Just before he reached the threshold, her front door flew open. "Hey neighbor, where have you been hiding?" she asked with a tantalising grin.

"I thought we had a ... kinda of a agreement," she continued. " Uumm, I didn't want to intrude while you got settled in," was all he could respond. "Well, I'm all settled in now and you better plan on spending some time HERE," she responded in a bold tone.

"Gladly!" he smiled as his face turned flush with excitement. "Good answer!" she said in a raised tone. "I've got a few questions for you, come here." He was caught by surprise at the sudden turn of events. He hurried towards her, his mind racing in anticipation of this new development. "Come inside," she motioned as she stood in the doorway. "Let's see if we have an understanding." He stood just inside the door, as if waiting for direction and she smiled at his inability to decide what to do. "Sit down!" she said in a demanding tone. "Not there! Right here!" She was again very direct in here directive. He moved deliberately and sat down without making eye contact at all. What have I gotten myself into? he wondered. I always wanted to be dominated...I thought...but, maybe it should remain just a fantasy. I should go before this gets started, he convinced himself. As he started to stand, he realized she had moved directly in front of him. She placed her hand firmly on his shoulder and said, " Oh no you don't. I know what you want! And I know what you need! I'll ask you three questions and if you want to leave after you answer me, you can go." He was taken aback by her dominance. But he also couldn't deny his excitement! His cock had continued to respond to her every move, her every word. He couldnt remember the last time his cock had been so hard, so painfully rigid! He was so captivated by this moment, that he had fantasized about for years, he was ready to comply with anything she asked or demanded. "Fair enough," he replied in such a meek tone it surprised even him.

Sensing the opportunity, she smiled and said, "you must look me directly in the eye with each answer. And each answer must be clear, truthful and immediate." Bailey stood directly in front of him as she began the questions that would change their relationship. He was so mesmerized by her demeanor and her incredible beauty, he already knew his answers would be in the affirmative. No matter what she offered, he was willing to accept. She paused momentarily; his breathing was all you could hear in the room. They were both very aware of it and she purposely waited and watched him as the pressure mounted.

"Do you want to be dominated?" she asked first.

"Yes! Yes I do!" he blurted out quickly, remembering to look her directly in the eyes.

"Do you agree to do anything I tell you, without asking any questions?" was her second question.

"Yes Bailey!" he responded nearly as quickly.

"Will you sign a contract that states that you are my sub, until or if I decide to release you?" was her final question.

He hesitated to answer and she stepped back. "Yes, I will sign!" he answered, fearful the offer would go away if he waited.

Bailey walked to the counter and picked up a piece of paper. She motioned for him to come to her and he waisted no time in responding. "Sign here." she said as she pointed to the bottom and handed him a pen. And without so much as reading a single word, he complied with her demand.

"Now, we can get down to business " Bailey smirked. "You will only address me as Mistress or Mistress B., understood?" "Yes Mistress," he happily responded.

A smile spread across her face that he hadn't seen before. She seemed genuinely pleased and he felt the same way. She picked up the contract and turned towards her bedroom, disappearing momentarily. She returned with a sense of accomplishment in her step. "Take off your shirt," she spoke sofly, but with authority. He fumbled with the buttons on his striped dress shirt, but knew he must comply. As he unbuttoned each one, his face flushed more and more with embarrassment, but also with excitement. He removed it and through forceof habit, folded it neatly and placed it on a small table next to where Bailey had sat down to watch her show. "I thought as much," she said as she studied the silky camisole he wore under his shirt. It was a creamy, ivory color with lace trim around the neck and straps. Bailey's face was now aglow with pleasure. She recalled seeing him show off his panties when he placed the painting on the wall and knew this would be her opportunity to fulfill her fantasy! "Now the pants," she wasted no time in exercising her new found authority over him. His mind had become blurred, as he stood in front of the first person to see him in female attire. He couldn't believe it was happening. He wasn't sure how he felt, but his cock was not at all confused! It was more rigid than ever!! It had been hard and leaking precum for several minutes. He knew he would soon be standing in front of his new mistress in only a cami and panties, but also was very aware that his panties were wet. He unbuckled his belt and slid it out from around his waist. As he went to place it with his shirt, Bailey reached out, "I'll take that," she smiled widely. He unlatched his pants and unzipped the zipper, almost frozen by the fear he had faced for a long time. But, as he allowed them to drop, he felt a strange sense of relief. Lifting each leg, he carefully completed the task, folding them and placing them alongside his shirt.

His new mistress looked intently at this new revelation before her; silently admiring. She seemed entranced by what she had just accomplished. Standing directly in front of her, was her first sub, dressed in panties and a cami. And, she didn't need to dress him, just unwrap him. The icing on the cake was the rather large spot at the end of his bulging rod. Because they were high-waisted panties, his 9 inch cock was able to still be contained, as it projected to the left side. There was no denying his excitement!! After a short silence, Bailey had regained her composure. "Your mistress is pleased with your compliance...and your attire," she said as she instructed him to look her in the eyes. "Your obvious excitement tells me you are pleased as well, my sub?" she queried. He couldn't deny it and didn't want to. He was intoxicated by the experience, the exposure to a beautiful, young woman; his mistress! "Yes! Thank you mistress!" he said softly. He hoped she would handle him, but he knew his current level of excitement would result in a pretty quick explosion. "Don't let it go to your head, but I am impressed by the size of your cock. Especially as someone who is a cross-dresser." she noted, as she ran her tongue across her upper lip.

"I need to see it!" she abruptly changed her tone. He reached down with his left hand and pulled his meat package out from his silky wet panties. Her mouth dropped open slightly as she marveled at the now disclosed fullness of his shaft. She reached out and wrapped her hand around it, still taken by the length and girth. "You will not stroke or rub this at any time, unless you are in my presence, understood?" she said in a tone of authority. "Understood, mistress Bailey." The words themselves made him smile in submission. She gave him a slight smile and tucked his (actually now her) shaft back into his now, semi-dry panties.

"I am going to change your life, my sub!" Bailey said, knowing full well, her own life would be changed even more.