All Comments on 'A New Alexandra Ch. 01'

by Blair_Erickson

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

great story how about blind fold and other people involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

I bet alex did not expect this turn of events, can't wait for the next chapter

grbluessgrbluessover 8 years ago
Wow

All I can say is purrrrrr! Can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disappointed :-)

Damn. I couldn't believe there wasn't a second chapter. Can't wait to read what happens. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She's going to "make" her a lesbian?

Hahah! Typical lesbian porn written by a male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

New year's resolution: find a girl like Kira in real life

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, that escalated quickly

The story moves way too fast. It's almost as if you want to get the "plot" out of the way so the characters can fuck. Also, the sex has a distinctly male feel to it: long on action, short on emotion. That said, the prose reads effortlessly, and some parts were definitely hot. 3 stars out of 5 for effort.

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy. Shit!

That was incredibly hot.

A comment mentioned that it was male-centric: long on action, not so much on emotion. True, but the action was great. The dialogue also was well-written and established the characters in a way that enhanced the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice try...

...but Blair's a guy, and his story is 100% made up.

va45va45over 8 years ago
good start

Very fast love story, moving toward another chapter. Very good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welcome to the club!

I see you are a new member and this is your first story, so I should be gentle and encouraging. That said, I loved the story and hope you are planning another chapter or more.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 8 years ago
amazing

Found this to be one of the best lesbian stories I have read on this site. I tend to like the ones with one of the women being more aggressive than the other and I think you captured it all so so well with the dialogue. Cannot wait for additional chapters with these 2 women

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep writing, please?

Such confidence in a lesbian story, glad to read it. I hope for more.

sickasabatsickasabatover 8 years ago
Was there any need to be disparaging about butch lesbians?

It was unnecessary and given that you've submitting this in the lesbian section pretty insulting to a wide range of potential readers.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
A great beginning!

Love this story and can't wait for more!

Thank you!

L

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

for someone that doesnt like butch women she sure has gone completely sub in a hurry.it started out with them being on equal footing then bam tina is all femdom the only thing missing is her having ale tattoo slut on her ass with a collar.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 8 years ago
Not my favorite

The story had some good things going on in the beginning but it turned into a "stroke it" type story which is a huge turn off. Better luck with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
jennyeatspussy

Disappointing, obviously written by a man who knows bugger all about how a real bi/lesbian woman feels or reacts to another woman. Totally unbelievable transformation from a confident student to a sub-slut in the space of an evening, even more unbelievable in the few minutes from arriving home, a few texts, then a quick drive to Kira's apartment. As a gay woman I find this so offensive, that a bi-curious woman should read this and think that this is how they would be treated by the vast majority of lesbians on their first time. Why,oh why do we always get an inexperience woman being seduced constantly given the name `slut', I can assure you if I had been called that by my first lover, I would have been out the door ASAP. Please, please, it's 2016, give us gay women a bit of respect and stop writing stories that feature domme's and sluts, they are not that common in real life, most girls are just looking for a relationship, even a quick pick-up and fuck, does not end with abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Please write a second chapter.

roveroneroveroneabout 7 years ago
HOT!!

really enjoyed it!

5 + fave story!

autobiographical?

hope you write more...

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Very Hott!

One of the best lesbian seduction stories I've read.

KBBear69KBBear69about 6 years ago
Wow!

You are so great at this! Well written story. I could see you in this story! The experience jumps out and grabs you in this. So believable! Thank You. MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i truly enjoyed the story

plase more and soon

ms969ms969over 5 years ago
Lesbians are multi dimensional

I am still involved in a 4 decade plus lesbian relationship. Like straights, we are all multi dimensional. In some areas one partner will lead while other areas will be led by the other partner. That is why most of us refer to the other one in terms of being a partner.

Yeah, some people have a total dom/sub relationship, but they rarely have total love. My partner could clean my clock any time she wants to. But that aggression will be her last. Only guys think in terms of giving hard spankings as being a part of love. I just started reading this series, and it apeears to show a lot of promise. But if it heads into the physical torture area I will be leaving the series.

Here is to hoping that this series covers the loving relationship between the two PARTNERS and your musings becoming a regular stop on my journey.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very yummy start to this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i swear some people take an erotic story and want to make it 100% applicable to their life. being offended by this just cause its not your idea of normal makes you seem a bit self involved. also dont act ike its only lesbian stories that take an inexperienced girl and give them the sub/slut moniker. it happens in all types of stories with all types of sexuality involved. i promise you are not that important.

VeridianDeltaVeridianDeltaover 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful! Stories like this are why I got into writing myself. Keep it up! Ignore the negative comments, they just demand every story conform to their world view.

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

I’m rereading this … because I miss it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it so much that I almost slipped off the chair. Thank you for the story!

/a straight (?) girl/

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

WOW, 5 Stars ✨i loved it, really well written(imo) - got to hurry next parts waiting, 😂

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Wish I would have found this years ago. Can't wait to read more. Glad you kept writing and didn't listen to the bad reviews.

gingertopnbottomgingertopnbottomover 1 year ago

I just saw the 15th chapter of this story was new so I decided to start from the beginning. I would like to add my compliments. I like the story and I am hoping that the quality holds till the end. Cheers Mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So a well-educated woman with no history of lesbian activity, including an apparent disdain for butch lesbians, meets a top-heavy, aren’t they all, domme that sweeps her off her feet and into her bed in the face of Alex’s mental exhaustion. I get a little suspension of disbelief, but fatigue is the universal buzz kill. Come on, how many people, regardless of persuasion, are receptive to a sexual advance after hours of poring over books.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous