A New Alexandra Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love some," she said. "But not that way."

Her hands deftly slid around Alexandra's back, closing the distance between them to zero as they met face to face.

"This way."

The kiss was exactly as hoped for: hungry, drawn-out, greedy. It was clear Sam wanted this as badly as Alexandra did. Their hands found each other's hair, lips together, each with handfuls of the other's locks.

Alexandra felt her false eyelashes flutter as she soaked in Sam. Her smell, the soft perfection of her lips, the way each of them fought to get more of the other. The familiar feeling of warmth began to spread through her body just as there was a rattle at the door.

"I locked it," Sam whispered, breaking the kiss. The door rattled again.

"I'll get it," said Alexandra, panic rising.

"Let me just finish this off," Sam said, grabbing the lipstick. Her face was flushed, but she seemed much calmer.

A moment later, Alexandra had apologetically opened the door to a rather startled-looking young woman.

"Sorry, we were just fixing our lips," she said. "Flip cup is hell on 'em. Didn't mean to lock it."

"Oh, I know," said the woman, wiping her own. "All the shit on those cups, I feel like I've just made out with half the girls at this party."

Alexandra hoped the massive blush spreading across her face was well-disguised.

--

It wasn't even midnight yet, but Alexandra's patience was growing thin. She and Sam had been mostly avoiding each other since their brief make-out, stealing knowing glances at one another across rooms.

Their eyes met, and Alexandra jerked hers towards the front door. Sam gave a tiny nod in response, then nodded towards the room with their coats.

They met at the doorway, Sam following Alexandra in again. They grabbed their things, Alexandra placing her hand on the small of the bent-over woman's back as she picked up her purse.

"Any reason to hide what's up?" Alexandra asked, eyes moving in the direction of the still-noisy party.

"You mean like one of us leaving, then waiting a few minutes and meeting downstairs?"

"Yeah," said Alexandra. "I mean, most people probably wouldn't assume anything..."

"I'm fine with it, if that's what you want. Either way." Sam paused. "Actually, yeah, you first. I'll go to the bathroom or something. I don't want to risk this becoming a thing. It's Lydia's night, and I don't want to be a distraction."

"OK," said Alexandra. "Downstairs in five?"

Sam looked over her shoulder to where the bedroom door stood wide open. Nobody on the other side.

Alexandra took the cue, leaning in for another kiss. This one was short, barely more than a peck, but the message was clear: I want you. I want you now.

And when Alexandra drew back and looked past the curtain of Sam's hair, Lydia was standing in the doorway, an undisguised grin on her face.

--

"Well, that was super awkward," said Alexandra as Sam emerged from the elevator.

"Yup," said Sam. "But she's not going to tell anyone. I mean, I keep my sexuality quiet, and she knows that. So we're good."

"Hope so. Hell of a way to get outed," said Alexandra, pulling on her gloves and slapping on a pair of ear warmers.

"I can think of worse, but I'd rather it not happen at all. Now, the important stuff: mine or yours?"

"Mine. Closer, I think?"

In response, Sam took her gloved hand and interlaced her fingers with Alexandra's as they stepped into the chilly night together.

"Your feet must be freezing," Alexandra said, looking down.

"They are. But it's the price we pay." Sam's breath swirled in clouds as she exhaled, the mist curling from the wine-colored lips. It really does look good on her, Alexandra thought.

Sam stopped walking abruptly, then grabbed Alexandra.

"Sorry, can I have another now? Now that we're out of the party?"

Much obliged, thought Alexandra, her head turning to meet Sam's lips again.

This time the kiss lasted. Her hands settled around Sam's waist, the two women kissing feverishly on a dark street. She felt Sam's tongue probing her own, rapidly learning one another's touch. Sam let out a gentle sigh as Alexandra broke the kiss, her hand sliding a shock of wavy brown hair behind Sam's ear.

"I hope you're ready for more," she said. "A lot more."

"You're fucking right I am," Sam responded. The look had returned to her eyes. The "I need this now" look.

A car honked as it passed, occupants yelling unintelligibly. They walked silently to the building's entrance, each sighing deeply at the refreshing warmth of the lobby.

"Should have worn a scarf," Alexandra said, massaging the cold skin of her neck. "It's amazing how fast it gets you."

Sam smiled. "I'm willing to warm you up." She paused, with an exaggerated wink and a laughing grin. "But you'll have to remind me of your floor?"

Alexandra was still laughing as the doors closed. The elevator's other occupant, an exhausted-looking grad student type with a backpack on a shoulder and his eyes on his phone, took no notice of them, exiting one a floor below.

"Still cold?" asked Sam as they strode down the short hallway, arms linked.

"I've never been accused of being a particularly warm person." Alexandra unlocked her door and flipped the light switch. "Shoes off, please."

Sam bent over, immediately undoing the tiny buckles and sliding the shoes out of the way. She smiled.

"So, we're going to do this, then?"

Alexandra realized the thumping sound she heard was her own heartbeat. What had seemed so clear at the party -- sleeping with Sam -- now generated a bundle of nerves. She managed to nod and gesture to her bedroom door, standing ajar.

Sam's hand on her back spun her around. It stayed, pulling their bodies closer as their lips met. Her hands instinctively rose behind Sam, lacing through the younger woman's hair, twirling it.

Alexandra felt soft, warm lips moving up her jawline to her earlobe. She let out a soft groan as Sam pinched her ear lightly between her teeth. Hands at her back slyly unzipped the back of her dress, then eased her gently onto the bed.

Sam slid on top of her, hands tugging at the bottom of Alexandra's dress.

"Time for this to go," she said. "I've kinda waited a while, you know."

Alexandra wriggled as Sam slid the dress off her and discarded it onto the floor. She kissed down the front of Alexandra's body, sending waves of anticipation through the slender body.

"Just a second," said Sam, sitting up. She brushed a hair behind her ear. "Can I...um...borrow that lipstick?"

"Yes, it's in my purse. Coffee table in the living room. Now?"

"Yes, now," said Sam, bouncing out of the room.

Alexandra lay in silence for a moment, trying to catch her breath. When Sam returned, her hand held the tube of lipstick, a fresh coat of which covered her smiling lips.

"Questions?" she said.

"Many."

"Answers," replied Sam, straddling Alexandra's body and leaning over. She planted a firm kiss on Alexandra's collarbone, then another next to it as she moved toward her sternum.

"Mmm," Alexandra said, looking down at the two wine-colored lipstick marks. "I like the way you think."

"Want some more?"

Alexandra nodded. Sam flipped her hair, meeting Alexandra's eyes as she traced a line down the center of her body. She planted a pair of lips just above Alexandra's bra, then paused to reapply.

"So, where's the next one going, Miss Henderson?"

"Where do you want it to go, Miss Reynolds?" Alexandra felt the heat building again between her legs, her body providing its own desired answer.

"Riiiight..." she replied, sliding a single slim finger into Alexandra's panties and tugging the waistband down. "Here. Her lips pressed hard against Alexandra's smooth skin, right on the area just exposed. Alexandra's abdominal muscles tightened in response, a soft sigh escaping her lips.

"Good?" asked Sam, letting the black lace slide back, the edge of a red mark protruding.

"Fuck yes," Alexandra replied. "You tease."

"You can take them off, you know." Sama paused, a slight smirk on her face. "I won't stop you."

"And what about you?"

"What about me?"

"You know." Such a tease, thought Alexandra. She knows exactly what this is doing to me. Me naked, her still in an identical dress.

"I think I can wait a minute or two," Sam replied, sliding behind the seated Alexandra. "I think you need a little more attention, don't you?"

Alexandra nodded, her mind adrift on a sea of alcohol and hormones.

"Hair up, please," said Sam. She slid a hair tie off her wrist. "I need better access to your neck."

"Oh?"

Alexandra felt her head pushed aside as Sam's lips grazed her earlobe, landing firmly underneath her jaw. Hot breath traversed her neck. Alexandra shivered as Sam planted a heavy kiss at the top of her spine. Hair up, please, echoed the memory.

There was a short pause as Sam applied yet another layer of lipstick. Her hand wrapped around the naked figure in front of her, long fingers tracing the protruding collarbones. Alexandra felt fingertips dancing lower, tingles spreading across her chest as Sam's hands found her breasts.

Sam's dress brushed against her. The light fabric sent more tingles across Alexandra's back. I'm ready for it right now, Alexandra thought. And she's still completely dressed.

Alexandra gasped as one nipple, then the other, felt the pinch of Sam's fingers. She leaned her head back, surrendering the curve of her neck to the insistent lips planting kisses along its length.

"Fuck," she whispered. "Keep going."

"Oh, I plan to," replied Samantha, applying a touch of extra pressure to Alexandra's breasts. One hand released itself, dancing down Alexandra's centerline, pausing over her flat stomach. "Don't be shy," said Sam, breath directly into Alexandra's ear.

Her thighs parted automatically as the hand found its mark, gently resting on the outside of her panties.

"Want me?"

"Yes. God yes," said Alexandra.

"Come and get it, then. I won't stop you," Sam replied, abruptly raising her arms over her head.

Alexandra spun around. "And if I don't?"

"I'm the captain now, aren't I, Alexandra?"

Alexandra carefully loosened the zipper behind Samantha's neck. She stared into the younger woman's eyes as her hands slid the dress up and off.

"Better," said Sam.

"May I?" asked Alexandra, her breath brushing against the brunette's pale shoulders. Fuck, why am I asking her for permission? Is this really happening?

"Yes," said Sam, her hand sliding behind Alexandra's head. "With the lipstick, though. Look at me."

Alexandra took a deep breath, then looked up. The younger woman had a hard glare in her eyes as she placed a hand under Alexandra's chin.

"Don't think this was just a me thing. As soon as I saw that lipstick on you, I wanted it all over me. Now you're going to do it." She pressed the tip against Alexandra's lips, refreshing both top and bottom. "Aren't you, Alexandra?"

Sam moved her hair back, pointing to a spot on the left side of her neck. "There. To start."

This... I was not expecting this, thought Alexandra. Pretty much the opposite, actually. But I love it. She pressed her lips against Sam's neck, the muscles tightening in response.

"Now here." She pushed Alexandra's head lower. Alexandra obediently kissed where the neck and shoulder met.

"Good." Alexandra heard a bra being unclasped. "Now here," she said, pushing Alexandra's head lower and to the left.

The soft flesh of Sam's small, perky breast slid under Alexandra's lips as they headed for the pink nipple. She heard herself moan as her lips surrounded it. She immediately started to suck on it, receiving a jolt of Sam's body in reply.

"Come here," Sam said, pushing Alexandra down onto her back and sliding alongside.

Alexandra popped up, returning her mouth to Sam's breast. Her left hand began to massage the other nipple. Samantha giggled quietly.

"What?" said Alexandra.

"If I'd known it was going to be this fun, I think I would have broken my no-fucking-my-teammates rule for you. Now, what was it I said about your panties?"

"They're...they're supposed to be off," mumbled Alexandra. It feels like I'm in a haze. Who is this girl, what did she do with Sam, and why does she smell so fucking sexy?

"And?"

Alexandra slid the black lace over her hips, eyes locked on Sam's as she tossed the material aside.

There was a snapping sound, and a grin crossed Sam's face.

"Lipstick."

You have to be kidding me, thought Alexandra.

"Now."

Alexandra's fingers felt stiff as she rummaged around on the bed for the elusive tube. She held it out to Sam, who had begun running fingers through her own hair.

"No, you put it on me. Slowly."

Alexandra's hands obeyed without her mind processing it. She painstakingly covered Sam's full lips, careful not to smudge the outline.

"Good girl. Now, tell me where you want that lipstick." She brushed a long lock behind an ear, lewdly licking her painted lips.

"Down...here." Alexandra's index finger traced her bare panty line. Her heart thumped in her chest.

"Good girl," Sam repeated. She took the tube of lipstick and tossed it aside. "Or would you rather go first?"

"I...I-"

"Honey, don't lie. We both know the answer to that." Sam sank back onto the bed, smoothly spreading her legs in one motion. "Come here."

Alexandra slid wordlessly onto her knees and inched forward.

"Ask," said Sam.

"May I please eat your pussy?" The words flowed without hesitation.

"Eager, aren't we?" Sam placed a finger under Alexandra's chin. "Haven't even taken my panties off, and already you're begging to go down on me."

"And?" Alexandra hooked her fingers under the waistband of Sam's underwear. A hand slapped forcefully down on each of hers, leaving her staring into the red lace.

"I didn't say yes," said Sam. Her voice had changed. No longer the sweet and flirty tone from the party, it was lower now. Commanding.

"Please." A blush of embarrassment crossed Alexandra's face. She'd wanted to go down on Sam, yes. But nothing had prepared her to beg for the privilege.

"Why do you want to, Alexandra?"

"Because." She paused. "Because I've spent the entire day thinking about how good you'll taste. Because as soon as you walked into that party I wanted to rip that stupid dress off and take you straight to bed. Because you're fine as hell, Samantha Reynolds."

Sam smiled, red lips parting as she stared into space, pretending to think.

"I suppose that'll do." She removed her hands. "For the record, I've spent all day thinking about you, too. And if you'd taken me straight to that empty bedroom as soon as I'd gotten to the party, you'd have gotten to eat my pussy hours ago. Just saying."

Alexandra hastily pulled the fabric downwards, lifting Sam's long legs to remove it fully. She let her fingertips trace the smooth curves of the pale calf muscles, feeling them tense. Ah, not totally powerless here, Alexandra thought.

But the sight of Sam's bare sex crumbled any willpower Alexandra had momentarily summoned. Yep, need that. Need that now. The milky-white mound contrasted sharply with a tidy, dark-brown triangle of hair pointing downward at a soaking wet slit. Full lips, pink color showing in the dim light.

Alexandra crawled forward, flat on her stomach between Sam's lean thighs. Her eyes traveled up the fit body, drinking in the sight. Her own body ached with desire, and it was apparent that Sam's was no different: tense muscles, shallow breathing, teeth gripping her lower lip.

Their eyes met. The intensity in the dark-brown gaze jolted Alexandra, its stark contrast with the woman's soft facial features. And those lips, deep red against pale skin.

"Any time now, Alexandra," she said. "I've got all night, but..."

Alexandra felt the fingers interlace behind her head, pulling her closer. Her nose brushed a thigh and she instinctively planted a soft kiss.

Hands pulled her further, now only an inch away. In the half-light of her own bedroom, it dawned on Alexandra now why tonight seemed different. It's my own bed. I can't pretend like this is something that only happens elsewhere. That my feelings disappear when I come through my door. No, this is me now. Having sex with another woman, right here in my own bed.

The realization sent a current of electricity through her just as the sweet smell of Sam's pussy filled her nostrils.

Instinct took over and Alexandra extended her tongue, gently tracing the labia. She exhaled softly, letting her breath tease her next action. She was rewarded with a moan. The fingers on her scalp relaxed. Content to let me do my thing, Alexandra thought.

Her tongue ran the length of Sam's slit, lapping up a prodigious quantity of sticky juices as it went.

"Mmmm," said Sam, hand resting gently on Alexandra's head.

Sweet flavor filled Alexandra's mouth as her saliva and Sam's natural lubrication mingled on her tongue. Her hands rested on Sam's thighs as the pace increased, her sharp inhalations the only disruption from her delightful task.

Alexandra felt wetness and warmth taking over her own pussy and resisted an increasingly strong urge to finger herself. Instead, she focused on her pleasure-giving role, sliding her hands underneath Sam's thighs, then under her pale booty.

It never gets old, Alexandra thought. The taste of brand-new pussy in my mouth. She quickened her pace, tongue flicking along slick lips.

Her neck arched as she dug in, grinding her face hard as Sam's moans increased in volume. Her tongue darted in and out, short strokes growing to longer ones. Sam's breathing pace picked up as well, her stomach and chest rapidly rising and falling.

"Fff... god, yes, fuck yes," said Sam. Alexandra's gaze traveled upward, eyes meeting Sam's intense gaze. All red, thought Alexandra. Her body gets all red when she's super horny, like a one giant blush from the chest up.

Alexandra squeezed her hands tighter, eliciting a squeak of surprised pleasure. Sam's scent was overpowering now. Because her juices are all over my face.

"You're a hell of a cunt muncher, aren't you?" Sam's voice was stern again.

"Yes," croaked Alexandra. "I love it. Love doing it..."

Sam's right hand tightened on Alexandra's scalp, fingers clutching at her hair.

"Good girl. Now be careful, Alexandra. Too much more of that and you're going to make me cum. And that would be just terrible, wouldn't it?" Her lips pursed into a half-pout. Is she mocking me?

Then Sam's hand joined its partner, slamming Alexandra roughly down into the soaking crotch.

"Fuckkkkk," moaned Sam, grinding Alexandra's face into her pelvis.

It's all cunt, thought Alexandra. Everything in my field of view, everything in my senses, is cunt. She hurriedly slurped her lover's slit, savoring the accumulated wetness. The slickness on her tongue gave Alexandra a new rush of pleasure, her body tensing. Her hands squeezed Sam's ass yet again, nails digging into the soft flesh. Her lips brushed Sam's hood; the clit underneath had enlarged, engorged with pleasure.

"God, Alexandra, fuck, fuck, yessss...keep...going..." Alexandra grinned inwardly as she flicked her tongue back and forth, teasing the sensitive bud. Each swipe garnered a louder moan from Sam. Alexandra felt fingers dig into her scalp. It doesn't matter, she thought. Finish the job.