A New Alexandra Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked hard on the hood, tongue swishing around Sam's clit.

"Fuck, right there...right there! Yesssss!"

Alexandra gave one final two-handed squeeze, and the pressure on her ass sent Sam careening over the edge. Her hands clamped down on Alexandra's head as moans and words morphed to unbordered screams.

"Eeeeeeyeeee! Ugh! Fffffffffffff! Ugh!" Sam's body shook with the power of the orgasm ripping through her. Alexandra froze, her tongue the only part of her body moving as Sam crested the wave and rode the rolling pleasure. God, this girl can fucking cum, thought Alexandra.

Sam's orgasm faded as Alexandra slowed her tongue and then stopped entirely. With a huge gulp of air and a sudden relaxation of her hands, Sam let Alexandra know she'd finally come down.

Now free to move, Alexandra planted a kiss on Sam's slit, then one just above the neat triangle of pubic hair, and lastly one just below her belly button. She watched as Sam's breathing began to return to normal, feeling her way upwards for a tangle of dark, wavy hair. Hot-girl hair is what my mind always called it. Well, now I've had that hot girl.

An arm wrapped around her as she slid up the bed.

"Give me just a minute," said Sam. "Don't think for a second that we're done here."

"Oh?"

Alexandra's mock-innocent tone was rewarded with a gentle backhanded slap. "Don't think we're done, and don't think for another second that I'm leaving here without going down on you." She paused. "Though I do kinda doubt I'm anywhere close to as good as you are."

Alexandra shrugged. "Well, there's one way to find out, isn't there?" She ran her finger along Sam's collarbone, tracing the sharp angle and circling each lipstick smudge.

"You just don't stop, do you?"

"Nope. That a problem?"

"Nope," echoed Sam, propping herself onto an elbow. "I hope you don't mind me getting a little bossy just then."

Alexandra frowned. "First, don't apologize-"

"I didn't," Sam interrupted.

"Fair point," laughed Alexandra. "But don't be in any way ashamed of your sexuality. I thought that was hot as fuck, and I am totally into your attitude. Second, the word 'bossy.'"

"What about it?"

"Don't use it. It's just a word men use with respect to women who bother to assert themselves. The same behavior in men gets labeled 'confident' or 'assertive.'" Alexandra realized with a start that she was actually making air quotes with her fingers.

Sam blinked twice. "Just to be clear, you are trying to boss me into not using the word 'bossy,' am I right?"

"Samantha Reynolds, you little bitch," Alexandra said, sweeping an arm behind Sam and sliding the fit body on top of her own. "If you don't quit being witty, we're going to end up friends or something."

Sam kissed her lightly on the lips, her hair falling wildly on both sides of Alexandra's face.

"I know. That would really suck, wouldn't it?"

"Terribly."

"Speaking of that," said Sam. "I think I need some more lipstick."

Alexandra closed her eyes as Sam swiped the dark red pigment from the bedside table and applied it. When she opened them, Sam's hair was in a bun and her lips were brushing Alexandra's shoulder.

"I borrowed a hair tie," she said.

"I don't mind, I-"

"Shhhh," said Sam, planting a row of kisses down Alexandra's side. "I don't do this for just anyone."

She traced a finger down the center of Alexandra's torso, lips following its delicate line. "I'll stop anywhere you want, just so you know."

Alexandra didn't ponder the question; rather, she felt her finger trace an outline of her areola, her other hand cupping her left breast. "Fair's fair. Here."

She felt Sam deftly sweep her fingers away, replacing them with a gentle nibble on her rapidly stiffening nipple.

"Here, right?" Sam teased, flicking her tongue across the pink flesh. Her dark lips encircled the tip of the pert breast, sucking it into her warm mouth.

Alexandra groaned, muscles in her lower back tensing without command. A hand landed on her inner thigh, pushing her legs apart. The pressure on her breast eased, cold air stinging her wet nipple. Red lipstick marked the spot where the younger woman's mouth, now grinning up at her, had been.

"You bitch," she said. "Don't --"

Her speech cut off as Sam's mouth encircled her left breast again. Alexandra gasped. The fingers between her legs had reached their destination. She closed her eyes, pleasure rising within her.

This is what my body was made to do, she thought. And she knows it too. Sam's free hand grasped the other side of Alexandra's chest, fingers tweaking the still-wet nipple. The coordinated rhythm of the attention to her pussy and both tits forced another groan from Alexandra, a hand covering her mouth.

"Uh-uh. I want to hear you," said Sam, lips locking back onto Alexandra's body.

Alexandra let her body take over. "Mmmmmm," she said. "Mmmm...." Her voice hummed along as Sam drove her body up a mountain of pleasure. Two fingers slid inside her. She gasped at the sudden pressure, abdominal muscles contracting.

The slim digits expertly pushed in and out, finding her most sensitive spots. Sam increased her pace, syncing perfectly to the rising tenor of Alexandra's squeals.

"Ughhhhh... don't..."

"Don't what?" Sam stopped all activity at once, round dark eyes locked on Alexandra's.

"Stop. Please."

The fingers inside her twitched slightly, releasing a wave of pleasure.

"Stop what?"

"Fingering me. Sucking on my tits. All of it."

Sam withdrew her hand, sliding her index finger between her wine-dark lips. She carefully ran her tongue along a finger, then plunged it into her mouth. Her eyes remained steady as she swapped it with her middle finger.

Alexandra stared as Sam savored her juices, releasing the second finger with a smacking sound.

"And how about letting me get some more of that?" she asked.

"Yes, please." Alexandra placed her hand atop Sam's head, applying gentle downward pressure.

"Not like that," came the reply. She athletically popped up and turned her body, kneeling next to Alexandra's shoulders, facing her. "Like this."

Alexandra watched as Sam's body moved in slow motion, right leg crossing Alexandra's face. Alexandra caught a momentary glance up the curve of her back, taut muscles framing her spine's ridge.

"Yes?" said Sam, almost as an afterthought. She had landed on the pillow, knees astride Alexandra's head. There was no doubt where her mind was.

"Yes," said Alexandra. Yes, yes, definitely yes. Then a flash in her mind. There was something different about her back. I've seen it before, at practice, after games...but something is different.

She did not have time to think. The dim light in the room dimmed further as Sam's hips came between her eyes and the light source. And then it was go time again, the familiar flavor and smell of Sam's pussy obliterating the rest of the world.

My favorite position, Alexandra thought. Pussy in my mouth, ass on my face. Her tongue found its mark, jolting Sam's body once again.

"My turn," said Sam, voice somewhere above in the darkness. Her body shifted, weight tilting forward. Hands landed on Alexandra's midsection, delicate fingers sliding southward as Sam lowered herself.

Fuck, that might be even better. Despite Sam's body on top of hers, the 69 did not feel confining. Her nipples brushed against Sam's body -- and only infrequently -- giving Alexandra a shiver every time they did.

But nothing compared to the feeling of Sam's tongue sliding across her shaved lips and tonguing her slit. Alexandra's body tensed, all too aware of how much she needed the attention.

Don't lose focus, she chided herself, keeping up her own tongue's work on her partner. Sam's fingers again slid inside her body, fingering her while her tongue focused on Alexandra's clit.

I can't talk to her without thinking about what it would be like to sixty-nine her. Lydia's earlier recitation of Sam's words rang in her head as fantasy became overwhelming reality. Sam moaned as she licked Alexandra, vibrations adding another layer of heightened sensation to her already drenched snatch.

In what felt like seconds, Alexandra's body began to build towards orgasm. Her temperature rose, a sheen of sweat forming on her chest. Her stifled noises rose in pitch, a crescendo of pleasure. The fingers filling her twisted to hit new and incredible spots.

"Mmmmm...mmm!" Sam's tongue flicked across her clit at just the right angle, then swiped back. Alexandra's toes curled, her whole body seeming to contract at once.

Sam repeated it immediately, her lips complementing the work her tongue was doing.

Alexandra's hands grabbed her partner's ass, squeezing and pulling her down, tighter against Alexandra's face. The hell she's going to make me cum first, the bitch.

It worked. As her body gave way to the inevitable, she felt Sam also hitting the point of no return. The narrow hips ground mercilessly against her face, hard and insistent in their need. Her hands locked onto Sam's rear, binding them together as her back arched with the spasms of unfettered pleasure.

Muffled screams filled Alexandra's head as stars burst in her dark field of view. It felt like the world tilted from its axis with her orgasm, just as Sam had one directly over her face. Her entire body remained stiff as one wave hit, followed by another. Then a third, ripping furiously over her.

Sam's body gave out first. Her hips slowed a second before Alexandra's own pleasure tapered off, gliding to a pleasant and silent denouement.

For a moment, neither woman moved. Then the weight lifted carefully from Alexandra's face. By the time she'd wiped her face with the back of one hand, Sam had landed next to her, stretching out on her stomach.

"I liked that," she said simply. "Yeah, I liked that." She released her hair from the bun, allowing it to cascade down over her shoulders.

"I liked it too," Alexandra replied. "Maybe a bit of an understatement, actually."

"Same for me," said Sam.

Alexandra turned onto her stomach to match Sam, propping a pillow underneath herself. They remained there for several minutes, kissing occasionally, but mostly just reveling in the afterglow.

"Sorry for wearing the same dress you did," Alexandra finally said.

"You shouldn't be. It looked really good on you. Off, as well." Sam pointed at the small pile of fabric on the floor. "Did you like the thing with the lipstick?"

Alexandra nodded.

"It just kinda occurred to me, so I'm glad you were willing to roll with it. I didn't want to weird you out or anything. I just...well, I don't know. I guess I'm much more adventurous in bed than out of it. Although I'm trying to change that."

"Oh?"

"Oh," said Sam, flipping her body yet again to lie on her side, facing the wall. She gathered her hair, tossing it in front of a sharp shoulder. "What do you think?"

Alexandra's sharp intake of breath was an accurate expression of her initial reaction.

"Wait, is it...real?"

Sam laughed. "Is it that shocking?"

The tattoo covered the full width of Sam's shoulder blades, an image of a brightly-colored bird. Even in the bedroom's dim light, the blue and green plumage stood stark against Sam's pale skin. Red and orange flames streaked from the tail, curling towards the edge of her ribs.

"It's..." How the fuck did I not notice that before? "When did you get it?"

"Two weeks ago," said Sam. "I'd been wanting it for like a year and a half, but I was just a little chicken to get it as big as I knew I wanted."

"It's beautiful," said Alexandra, tracing the ridge of Sam's backbone. "It must have hurt like hell."

"Not really. Took a while, but I took some Tylenol beforehand. It's just a little bit of pain. You're the first person who's seen it, by the way."

Alexandra's fingertip followed the creature's outline, stopping just below where the neckline of most shirts would land. "It's a phoenix, right?"

Sam turned over, facing Alexandra. "Yes." She paused, staring past Alexandra into the darkness. "It symbolizes both eternity and rebirth. Maybe the hopes for the former and the constant cycle of the latter." Her eyes met Alexandra's. "Sorry, didn't mean to get all deep on you. From you, all I need is a reassurance that it looks hot."

Alexandra kissed her deeply. Nibbled gently on her lower lip while her fingers laced through dark tresses.

"Is that an answer?" I don't think I can make it much clearer, Alexandra thought.

"I'm glad," said Sam. "I think I might want you to see it again."

"I think I might not mind that," replied Alexandra. "Just one..."

"Yes, I know," Sam said, interrupting. "You're kinda-sorta seeing someone. Lydia told me. That's fine with me. Just to be super-duper clear, I don't want a relationship, or whatever the fuck that means in college. I want a hot, smart girl who I can fuck once or twice a week, hang out with as friends, but who doesn't expect me to massage her emotions or hold her hand. I think you know full well that's not me."

Alexandra's heart pounded in her chest. Again she was being offered no-obligations, delicious sex. Again she knew immediately that she'd accept.

"Sounds good to me," she said, smiling. "And if you want to talk soccer tactics over a beer or some wine, I'm still down for that."

Sam propped herself on an elbow. "I feel like a stereotype of a too-honest dating profile. Standoffish lesbian soccer player seeks same for something not-too-serious. Likes books, alcohol, and standoffish bookworms, but not necessarily in that order."

"Hm," said Alexandra. "I suppose I could write that ad about myself. Except, I'd add 'must have good hair.'"

"It's not bad, isn't it?" said Sam, tossing her head. "You seem to like it, at least."

Alexandra blushed. "It's hot as fuck and you know that. I remember that time you showed up to practice for like a month with it burned into some stick-straight thing. Don't do that again."

"Worst mistake of my life. I gave up on it when I literally melted my hair onto the straightening iron. So no, I will not be doing that again."

"Then we have an agreement?"

"We do. I hope that means you won't make me walk home in the freezing fucking cold?"

"Wouldn't dream of it," said Alexandra. "Before bed, which would you prefer: a glass of wine or a shower?"

Sam rubbed her nose. "Got any beer?"

"Yeah. Probably got a Miller Lite or two in the back of my fridge, wondering what it needs to do to get some attention." From my last boyfriend, Alexandra thought. Last. Not most recent. Last.

"Good, because I'd like to combine the drink and the shower, but a glass of wine is far too classy a shower drink for a girl like me."

"We can do that," Alexandra said. The lipstick marks on Sam's pale body stood out in the bedroom's faint light, sending a shiver of anticipation up her spine. Sam. The shower. Round...well, whatever it is. Another round. "We can definitely do that."