A New Alexandra Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," said Mette. A shiver went down Alexandra's spine. She says that exactly the same way Kira does. Same intonation. Except when Kira says it, I'm usually eating her out. Or promising her something. Something boundary-pushing. "But now that I've told you something you wanted, do you have any secrets about Kira that you think her friends might not know?"

Besides that she has a girlfriend who needs another drink? "Um, do you know about the art skills?"

Mette cocked her head. "No. I don't. T-"

Meg cut in again. "Wait, you remember that drawing she has on the wall of her place? Of the airplane?"

"Not really," said Mette, long fingers running through her stick-straight hair.

"It's a 737." She turned back to Alexandra. "I fly them. Yes, I know her brother does too. Different airlines. Anyway, you're saying she drew that?" Huh. A lesbian couple. Lawyer and a pilot. Eat that, 1950s, thought Alexandra.

"I am."

"Drew what?" The touch on the small of Alexandra's back was as unmistakable as the voice. Kira.

"Your girlfriend was just telling us about your art talent," said Mette, teeth gleaming. Maybe I need to re-evaluate the no-smiling thing.

"The plane. On the hallway wall," Alexandra said. "And yeah, I kinda spilled the beans. Sorry."

Kira wrapped an arm around her and kissed her cheek. "Why would I be upset? Not telling someone something isn't the same as being embarrassed about it or anything." You mean like coming from one-percenter wealth? "Anyway, yeah. I draw. Sketch, really."

"What she means, ladies, is that Kira carries a sketchbook and pencils in that giant-ass purse all the time and sketches something amazing at least once a day." It was a true statement: Kira had left her sketchbook out the prior night. Alexandra had paged through it, amazed at the skill and range of drawings.

Mette cocked her head to the side. "Huh. I didn't know lawyers were allowed to do anything interesting."

"I'm a law student," laughed Kira, arm tight around Alexandra. "I still need to graduate before I can work on boring y'all to tears."

"She'll take some beating," said Meg, nodding to her wife. "But she's got some other virtues."

Now Mette blushed deeply, crimson cheeks at the obvious innuendo. "So. More wine, ladies?"

--

Kira and Alexandra had one more glass each before making their excuses and beginning the walk home.

"It was nice to meet all of them socially," said Alexandra. It had gotten colder, the snow beginning to stick.

"Want to call an Uber?"

"Nah. I can make it."

"Famous last words. But yeah. They really liked you, all of them. Even wavy-arms Wally."

"I talked to her for like five minutes, and she was shitfaced."

"That's the best way to talk to Wally."

Neither of them said anything for a moment.

"What'd you think of Mette?" Alarm bells sounded in Alexandra's head. Something off about that tone.

"Um, she was nice."

"No, really."

A car passed, driver throwing a cigarette out the window into traffic.

"Why?"

"Because Mette Riis doesn't like anyone. Anyone. Except for Meg and possibly me. But she was looking at you like you were the greatest thing to walk into her life in years. What did you say to her to get that effect?"

"I told her I liked books."

Kira threw her head back in laughter. "Sometimes you don't get it, Alexandra, do you?"

"Um. I guess not." My ankle's starting to hurt. Can I ask her to stop for a minute?

"You have that rare gift of being able to find common ground with anyone. To talk to anyone, get them to open up. Even if you seem to never use it, it's there. It's amazing. It took me like six times meeting Mette before I ever saw her smile."

"She has a beautiful smile," said Alexandra.

"She does. She's an extremely beautiful woman, actually, in my view."

"Mine too." Talking without thought again, Alexandra. Going to get you into trouble.

Kira stopped walking. She looked at the sky. Took Alexandra by the hands.

"Remember what we talked about on the way over?"

"Which part?" Only three more blocks. Ow.

"I said Mette and Meg are the relationship I always wanted."

"Yes. They're awesome together."

"They are. Mette and Meg were the relationship I always wanted. Until I met you, Alexandra."

"That's --" A snowflake landed on Alexandra's tongue, cutting her off. Kira took a deep breath. Looked away. Looked back into Alexandra's eyes, the emerald green of her own bright and watery.

"What I'm really bad at trying to say, Alexandra, is that I love you. I fucking love you."

Snapshots, thought Alexandra. Memory is just snapshots of moments in time. And this one? Snowflakes falling, a cold Chicago night, my lips about to meet Kira's again? Yeah, this is one I'm going to remember a long while.

"I love you too, Kira." She smiled. "Fucking love you, even."

There was snow in both women's hair before they broke the kiss.

--

Alexandra hung her coat in Kira's hall closet.

"Oh, I tell you I'm in love with you and you finally hang up your clothes?" teased her partner, wrapping her arms around Alexandra's waist.

"What, you don't prefer them on the floor?"

"Some of them," came the whispered reply. Alexandra felt her hair swept aside, a hungry kiss on her neck. "Remember that you earned a surprise earlier tonight?"

"Mhm." I won't tell her that I would have done it anyway, let her watch me get myself off in her car while she drove.

"Good. Wait here."

Alexandra stood in the hallway, tingling sensations running throughout her body. Surprises from Kira tended to come in only one species -- sexual -- and thus far every one had been overwhelmingly pleasurable. Her girlfriend disappeared into the bedroom. The rest of the apartment radiated silence and darkness.

"You can come in now."

Her feet clunked across the hardwood floor, heels echoing. Kira stood next to Alexandra's side of the bed. She pointed at the floor.

"Under the bed. It matches my side now," said Kira. "I thought now was a good time to present it, given your fun with the lipstick one earlier."

Alexandra bent down and grasped the plastic object, weighing it in her hand. Of course I've seen the one under Kira's side of the bed. She's hardly one to hide it.

"Hitachi Magic Wand," said Kira. "Rated the #1 sex toy on the planet since...oh, ever."

"I've...heard of them," managed Alexandra. It was already plugged in. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Just promise not to make me obsolete. If I wake up in the middle of the night and hear a buzzing sound, Alexandra, you are going to be in so much trouble." There was a glint in her green eyes, looking down at Alexandra. Just try me, it said.

"What sort of trouble, my love?" She stood straight, looking Kira in the eyes.

"Oh, I don't know. Perhaps exactly the sort you're constantly on the edge of asking for. Begging for." She stepped towards Alexandra. "Another glass of wine before we...continue our evening?"

"Please." Continue our evening. It's already ten-thirty. I like the sound of this.

"Then please pick a bottle from the kitchen and pour us a couple glasses. I'll follow."

Alexandra selected a bottle of cabernet sauvignon, opened it, and poured two glasses. She waited. Pulled out her phone.

"Kira?"

"Just a minute," came the response.

Fine. Alexandra Googled the wine -- GOTT, the gold label read -- and chuckled. Yeah, Rich Texas Girl. Grad student with a rack full of fifty-dollar wines that we drink like they're water.

"Ahem."

Alexandra nearly dropped her glass when she looked up. Kira was no longer wearing a polite sweater. Or flats. Or much of anything. Rather, her long hair flowed just over the top of a black corset, lace at the bottom showing her tanned skin underneath. High-cut underwear came next, followed by lace-topped thigh-highs and stilettos, all also black.

"Sorry," she said, picking up her glass and ignoring Alexandra's hungry look. "It's a bit of a challenge to put on a corset solo."

"Do I still have to drink this wine?" Alexandra's skin flushed. Her eyes fixed on Kira, taking in the contrast between the black fabric and her honey-blonde hair.

"You do. And I'd rather you do so in something a little more appropriate. You're wearing the usual underneath that?"

Alexandra nodded. The usual. Meaning the matching bra and thong that I owned two pairs of when I started dating Kira. Now I own eleven. I think.

"Good, then."

The sweater went off first, sliding over Alexandra's head in a curtain of brown hair. She looked up at Kira, who nodded.

"Put them back on after," said the blonde, sipping her wine.

Alexandra understood. She wriggled out of the jeans. Folded them neatly with the sweater. Stepped back into her heels and buckled the straps.

"Better. Cheers," said Kira.

They clinked glasses. Dark liquid swirled as Alexandra stood toe-to-toe with her partner.

"There are some times I don't quite believe this is happening to me," Alexandra said. "A month and a half ago... well, let's not go there. Let's just say I know what I'm most thankful for this year."

"Yes?" Kira raised her glass, sipping. God, those soft, kissable lips. I used to just be jealous of women with lips like that.

"You. Meeting you. Does tonight count as meeting your friends?"

"Yes." Another sip of wine. "And more important, you liking them and them liking you."

Alexandra took her turn to drink. There was more to this.

"I wasn't wrong about Mette liking you, by the way."

"Oh?"

Kira strutted off to the bedroom. Alexandra's eyes followed her, hips swinging as she walked, and then the opposite view as she returned.

"Here," said Kira, holding out her phone.

Mette Riis, said the top of the text-message conversation. Below it, conversation about soccer logistics. But the very bottom, two words from Mette, no context.

Mette: She's perfect.

Alexandra stared. Handed the phone back to Kira. "She said she'd never met anyone else you've dated."

"That's right. Funny, nobody else I've met could kick ass on a soccer field, make me desperately horny, impress my friends, and then stand in my kitchen drinking nice wine in her underwear and heels -- making me desperately horny again. And that's without going into the fact that you're fucking brilliant. Can't imagine how that got you to the top of the pile." She smiled. "Oh, and you're a filthy little slut. That's...kinda important."

Kira stepped forward, brushing Alexandra's hair aside. With her own heels, she towered over Alexandra again.

"You don't think so?" Her fingers traced Alexandra's side, from her bra to the very top of her hip.

I know I am. Alexandra said nothing.

"Good girl." She pulled back slightly, but her voice stayed low. "Now that we've admitted we're in love, does that up the trust factor?"

"Yes." Another big swig of wine.

"Good. I'd like to try something new with you tonight."

"I'm game." Just the phrase 'something new' from her mouth makes my pussy start to gush. I hate that. I love that.

"Good girl. I love that we have this wine tradition. A glass when we come home."

"Sometimes a bit after," said Alexandra, winking jokingly.

"Sometimes," said Kira. "Do you prefer how I'm dressed for it tonight?"

"God yes. Kira. Seriously, you look..." She really didn't have a word. Not even gonna try.

"I like it too. I was wondering if you'd like to make it a little more regular. For you too." She raised her glass.

"Regular?"

"Like, say, nightly."

"Nightly. Every night?"

"Every night," said Kira. "If it's convenient, of course. Obviously, we might need to buy you a little more lingerie. Or a lot more. But as our relationship matures, I want to make sure we never lose the sexuality. Because face it, this is who we are: in-your-face, fiery, slutty sexuality."

"Wine and lingerie. Every night," said Alexandra.

"One glass. And heels, at least for you. Your legs, at that party? Good lord, Alexandra."

She stood, feeling the room's air on her barely-clothed body. Her heart thumped in her chest, hormones racing. Damn, I hate that my body is giving me away again. I feel like I'm about to soak through my underwear.

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Let's do it. Every night, we get home, we change, we pour a glass of wine, we talk about each other's days while we try to keep our hands off each other," said Alexandra.

Kira grinned. "Finish that wine. That wasn't the something new. But it does involve your hands. Or not, as the case may be."

"I'm ready," replied Alexandra, before savoring the last of the fruity, full-bodied wine.

"No, you're not," said Kira. "But that's quite alright. Take my hand, love."

--

"Comfortable?" Kira's voice had taken on its familiar, commanding bedroom air.

"Yes." Alexandra stood, back to the bedroom door. Her hands were restrained in soft cuffs, held above her head by the taut nylon straps.

"You look beautiful like this, you know." Kira stood back in the room, appraising Alexandra from every angle. Alexandra had put her hair into a bun, but otherwise remained the same.

"As do you." Thanks to the mirrors Kira had installed several weeks back, Alexandra could see every angle of her girlfriend's body. The muscles in her back were tight, and her calves tapered down to the narrow stiletto heels.

She approached Alexandra, heels clicking on the floor.

"But do you feel beautiful?"

"Yes, said Alexandra. You make me feel more beautiful than I ever have in my entire life.

"Good. And you trust me."

"Completely."

Kira was against her now, her large breasts grazing Alexandra's chest. Hands tracing up her sides again, unguarded by her arms.

"You liked that I picked your shoes for tonight. Suggested your entire outfit."

"Yes." Why is this making me wetter than anything else tonight? God, my knees are getting weak.

"Why?"

"I...I wanted to look hot for you." A hand rounded her hip, finger hooking into her thong. A shiver went down her spine.

"I like that answer." I do too. "Do you want to do that more often?"

"Do what?" You shouldn't tease her like you don't know.

"Let me pick your outfits. Especially," she gestured around her, "in our bedroom."

Our. Don't think I missed that. Our bedroom.

"I think so."

The back of a hand, running over her abs. Tension in response. "Yes or no, Alexandra."

"Yes. I trust you."

"Good. I have a question for you." This one softly, breath hot on Alexandra's cheek.

"Yes?"

"Last week, you picked me up. Wore a flannel shirt and Chucks. Your idea, or someone else's?"

The soft brushing of lips on her cheekbone. A breath again. Silence.

"I thought so," said Kira. "Katy?"

"Katy."

"She has great taste." She tastes great, too. No, not the time for sarcastic retorts. "Don't you agree?"

"I felt different dressed like that."

"Clothes are a fantastic way of expressing yourself, aren't they?"

Kira stood back, letting Alexandra see her full length. Heels, stockings, skin, underwear, corset. Shoulders. Long, luscious tresses.

"Yes," said Alexandra.

"And mine say?"

"Confidence. Sexuality. Power."

"Good. Yours?"

"Underwear and four-inch heels, arms restrained above my head? That says 'slut' to me." And I like that it does. Thank god for the thong. Otherwise I'd have cunt juice running down my leg.

"How do you feel about that, my love?"

"I love it." Alexandra could hear the change in her voice. Breathy now.

"Good," said Kira. She tilted her head to the side. "You'll like even more next time, when it's a lingerie set and six-inch heels."

Fuck. Wow. I've never worn anything more than three inches before tonight. Next week, she's doubling that. And...I like it.

"Won't you?"

"Yessss."

"Good." Kira strutted around the room, regarding Alexandra from every angle. Bent over next to Alexandra's side of the bed. "I think it's time that we break this in, isn't it?"

Alexandra felt her breath shallow. "You're going to..."

"Yes. Honey, don't even pretend this doesn't turn you on." She approached, holding the vibrator. "I can see the wet spot. Stand with your feet apart, please."

Knees weak, Alexandra moved her feet apart slightly. Kira inserted her hand, massaging over Alexandra's thong.

"Mmm," Alexandra moaned. I need her. Badly.

The kisses began behind Alexandra's ear, running down her neck. Kira's free hand traced Alexandra's backbone, then came around to rest on her hip. She closed her eyes. Kira's lips brushed her shoulder. Skirted the top of her breast. Alexandra felt hot breath through the lace top of her bra.

And then a pause. An absence of body heat next to her. No soft lips on her eager skin.

Oh. She has to plug it in.

The hum started a second later, a low buzz somewhere to Alexandra's right.

"And now the real fun starts," whispered Kira in her ear. A finger traced her collarbone, then between her breasts. Kira paused long enough to slide it underneath Alexandra's bra, brushing her left nipple.

Alexandra gasped. The hum was lower now, by her hip. Kira's body blocked her from seeing its source.

"Good girl. This is the lower setting. Let's see how you do with it."

The Magic Wand's head touched Alexandra's body, buzzing changing tone when it contacted the lace of her thong. Her body jolted. So much different from that little lipstick vibe earlier.

She let out a moan. The vibrations, even through the barrier of her underwear, sent pleasure through her whole body. Her hands clenched far above her head, pulling on the restraints.

"Look at me, Alexandra." Voice even, tone commanding.

Alexandra's eyes focused on Kira.

"If I offered to take your hands down and hand you this vibrator, what would you say?"

The buzzing moved upward, closer to her clit. Alexandra moaned again.

"Hmmm?"

I can't fucking think, let alone talk.

"No," Alexandra croaked out.

The hum stopped. The vibrations disappeared. I can actually feel my cunt dripping, Alexandra thought. And that's the word for it. My cunt.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm yours, Kira. I want this. Just like this. You know that."

"I do." Kira nibbled on Alexandra's earlobe. "I just like hearing you say it sometimes. Do you want more?"

"Please," gasped Alexandra. Only without the vibrations do I realize how close I was to cumming, and that was with it outside my underwear.