A New Alexandra Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll have to do a little better than that, slut." The vibrator -- still off -- rubbed the outside of Alexandra's sex, tracing her lips. "Tell me why you deserve more."

Alexandra sucked in air, eyes fixed on Kira's.

"Because I've been such a good slut for you, Kira. I showed off for you in the car..."

"You did." Kira's fingers replaced the vibrator, then slid inside the thin fabric. Alexandra shivered. A single finger worked its way down the wetness, pushing her labia gently apart. "And I can expect more of that?"

"Fuck yes, you can." The finger entered her. Alexandra's body tightened in response. "You know what a slut I am, Kira."

"Are you?" Kira's breath hot against Alexandra's ear, a second finger sliding into her with the squelching sound of too much wetness.

"God yes. You've made me like this."

"Like what?" Cold air now where her panties had been, hands sliding down her legs.

"A perfect little lesbian slut, Kira. Your little fucktoy."

"Oh, is that what you are?" Kira's tone was light now, as if she were discussing nothing important. Her fingertips rested on Alexandra's mound. She can tell how hard I'm breathing, Alexandra thought.

"Yesss." The buzzing restarted.

"I've always wanted one of those. And you, such an intelligent, innocent-looking woman."

"Fuck you, Kira." The words escaped too fast. "You want me to look like a fucking slut, I'll look like a fucking slut for you."

"Look at me, Alexandra." Same as before. The vibrations brushed her skin just above the fingers. Fuckkkkkk.

"Remember that you earned two rewards earlier?"

Alexandra nodded.

"The second one is a mani-pedi we're going for tomorrow. Only one thing."

"What?" The fingers moved, replaced by the head of the vibrator. "Mmmm...fffff..." Right fucking there. God. And this is the low setting? Kira's tongue traced the top of Alexandra's ear.

"A choice for you, Alexandra."

Enough fucking choices. Just make me cum. Alexandra's knees grew weak, her thighs and abs contracting. Her arms strained against the straps, jerking her body upward.

"Do you want to pick your color tomorrow, or do you want me to pick?" Kira hadn't moved her head. Her breath was hot on Alexandra's neck as the blonde woman awaited her answer.

Alexandra's pussy gushed, the Hitachi now aimed squarely at her clit. Not "pussy." "Cunt." My cunt. The pleasure-pain feeling of an approaching orgasm slammed into her. Muscles contracted in her core, in her legs, in her arms.

"Well?" The vibrator stopped. "You or me?"

Alexandra glared at her. "You know the fucking answer."

"Oh?" Kira raised one eyebrow in mock surprise.

"You. I want you to pick."

"Good girl." Kira kissed the side of her neck. "You're going to look so sexy." And "sexy," to you, is hardly subtle. You in your fucking corset and thigh-highs, teasing me right on the edge of an orgasm.

Kira leaned her body into Alexandra's. Her breasts pressed against Alexandra. I want to rip that fucking corset off her. But I can't. My hands...are tied up.

Waves began to synchronize through Alexandra's core. Her back arched, sweat beading on her skin.

"Unnnh. Unnnn...". Moans transitioned to bare grunts. Her eyes slammed close. God, so close.

The vibrator stopped. What. The. Fuck.

"Do you want to know?" Kira hissed into her ear. "What your nails will look like by this time tomorrow?"

Alexandra bit her lip. Her midsection sat on the edge of spasms. Poised to explode. I probably can't talk, but I can nod. So she did.

"Red. Same dark red as that lipstick you wear. French manicure, white tips." The vibrator's head pressed hard on Alexandra's clit. Fuckkkk... It stopped again. Fuck you, Kira. I was literally three seconds from cumming. "Yeah, I know. French manis are so fucking last decade. So sue me. I love them on gorgeous, slutty women. Like you."

More vibrations. Alexandra felt sticky juices flowing, leaking down her thigh.

"Pleeeeease, fuckkkkk..." This time the vibrator did not stop. Instead, the noise changed. Higher-pitched. The sensation did, too: it slammed into Alexandra's body, overwhelming any resistance.

"FUCK! AHHHHHHH!" Alexandra screamed as her body contorted in orgasm. Everything from her abs to her calves clenched tightly. Her hips jutted forward, pressing hard against the stimulation.

"GAH! AAH! FUCCCKKKKKK!" Her arms pulled with all their might, muscles tensing against the restraints. "Eeeeeeeeeee!"

"AH! FUCK! CUMMINNNNNNG1" The high-pitched yell punctuated her orgasm's crest. Alexandra's head turned to the right, eyes locking on Kira's.

The blonde grinned, turning the vibrator back down to low, then off. Alexandra's legs collapsed as her exhausted body came down.

She felt a hand on her back, holding her upright.

"Easy there." Kira's voice had switched to soothing. Her lips brushed Alexandra's. Kissed her tenderly.

Alexandra heard Velcro being pulled. One arm dropped to her side, then the other. Wow. I didn't realize how lightheaded I had gotten.

"Let's get you off your feet, lover." Kira's hand took hers, ushering her to the bed.

Alexandra's head swirled. Not with organized thoughts, but with the muddled unclarity of post-orgasmic glow. She lay on her side, Kira's arm wrapped around her, breasts pressed into her back. She interlaced her fingers with her girlfriend's, memories flashing back. Dark red. French manicure.

"You meant that, didn't you?" Her voice was barely a whisper.

"What?"

"About my nails."

"Yes," said Kira, kissing Alexandra's neck. "You trust me enough?"

"I do."

"Good, because I meant something else, too."

"What?" asked Alexandra.

"That I love you." Her hand squeezed Alexandra's. It's these moments that are incredible to me, she thought. Relaxing in her arms, feeling her warmth. Smelling her scent mingling with mine.

"I love you too." I'm on your bed, wearing a bra and heels, nothing else. And I love you. I want more of this, so much more of this.

"I'm so excited to be with you, Alexandra." Another kiss on the side of her neck. "I didn't mean for this to happen so fast, but I'm happy it did."

"Same." I didn't mean for this to happen at all, Alexandra thought.

Kira's fingers squeezed hers again. "You ready for another glass of wine?"

Alexandra groaned. "Yes. But only if I don't have to move."

Kira laughed. "You've just spent the past however long unable to move, and you want more of the same?"

Alexandra rolled over. "Yes, please. With wine."

She kissed her girlfriend's lips, savoring the familiar taste. Just like this. With wine.

I hope you're all enjoying this story so far. If you are, please leave a comment, a rating, or send some feedback privately. It's the acknowledgement from y'all that makes this most rewarding. Stay safe and I can't wait to bring y'all the next chapter. ~BE