All Comments on 'A New Alexandra Ch. 10'

by Blair_Erickson

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thumbs way up. Any chance of a threesome in the future?

nuee420nuee420over 3 years ago

I love this story and series so much. It is so amazingly hot and I love how they do stuff in public.... probably my secret kink....

Anyways thank you and I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm really enjoying your series here. Love the dialog and are able to see what the characters are thinking sometimes. Looking forward to the next chapter. Also think the D/s bedroom scenes are really well written. But, then again, so are the rest of the scenes.

5/5

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fabulous, please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This a really wonderful story with some great characters and dialogue. And the sex...

I’ll admit I’m incredibly turned on at the prospect of Alexandra committing to her new lifestyle and getting her hair cut. Maybe the process itself can be made very sexual with Alexandra naked while it happens and Kira caressing her from time to time while it happens? And immediately afterwards, the domme stuff behind closed doors would be out of this world...

In case you can’t tell, I am DYING to read the next part. Thanks so much for writing this series!

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Good story and I love the dialogues. Great game. You have plenty to develop. Career coming out friends Meete and they are great together

Thank you. You write fast! Take care

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this story! I'd love to see a scene where Kira invites Katy over as a surprise for Alexandra and the two of them dominate Alexandra! And maybe Katy and Jade and Kira and Alexandra could be friends. I'd also love to see more soccer scenes, maybe some locker room sex? Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting for MORE!!!!

Great story. Hope her haircut will be ultra feminine and sassy, with lots of byplay with Kira as Paul works magic in the salon. Keep it going from there to a new color, eyebrows, makeup and more shopping. Then show her off to Katy and all her friends. Can't wait for her new "style" to emerge. Hopefully a full episode all its own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Good!

I adore this story! The tone is just perfect. The relationship you've crafted between Kira and Alexandra feels so genuine, even with all of the sexual extra-curriculars you're weaving in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Simply loving this story.

CreatingKateCreatingKateover 3 years ago

Can't wait to hear more! I love the power play that you've built for them.

It's intriguing to think how her haircut is going to really signify the new woman she's becoming. Excited to see where you take it!

GoodBiCuriosityGoodBiCuriosityover 3 years ago
Love the build up to the fun stuff ...

Love how these two interact and how their relationship is progressing. A soccer team orgy would be fun, and more interaction with Katy would be great, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This just continues to get better. I love that you introduced lingerie and high heels. Very erotic. Whats next... a 3 some and/'or strapons? Can't wait. You do nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is peak drama for a young lady about to get a haircut. Absolutely awesome

briboy69briboy69over 2 years ago

This series is incredible. I can't wait to find out the next twists and turns in Kira and Alexandra's relationship. Great writing

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

That last scene is incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Possibly, its time for Alex to be naughty, nothing too bad, but enough for Kira to take her in hand, a proper spanking, and some scolding. Obviously with forgiveness and love after.

Two excellent characters and best sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Honey, welcome to slut life. Sometimes two people you fuck are going to meet each other." I really laughed at that one. What great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

God dammit, that is ridiculously brilliant and sexy and erotic. Very skilful writing to blend the blossoming relationship between A and K, the awkward humour of meeting Katy out and about and the red hot crescendo of kinky sex. Bravo, and roll on the haircut!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous