A New Alexandra Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra sat tall. I need her. First, I need her jeans off.

"Tell me, Alexandra. What's on your mind?"

"I want--" A pleasure-wracked scream from upstairs cut Alexandra's sentence in two.

"Meg is always a little attention whore. Even when she's cumming. You were saying?"

"I want...need. I need to see your body, Mette. Your whole body."

"Ah. Well, then. I don't suppose I mind that. Bra first, then you can do the rest at your pace."

Alexandra slid upward. She reached around the narrow back, unhooking the clasps.

Mmmm. The teardrop-shaped breasts fell free. Those need a bit of attention. She kissed her way up the pale stomach, teasing the skin with the tip of her tongue.

One hand cupped the underside of a breast, fingers closing around the tip. Nice handful. And wonderful response, too, she thought as the nipple stiffened to her touch.

Alexandra continued upward, kissing the older woman's lips.

"Now, at my pace?"

Mette bit her lip. "Actually, I changed my mind. My wife just had a huge orgasm, and I'd like the same. ASAP." Her hand moved to Alexandra's head, pushing it downward.

Alexandra's hands flew into action, stripping off the jeans and underwear in a matter of seconds.

"Mmmmm." Alexandra leaned in, kissing the inside of a slender thigh. She looks so much thinner naked, she thought. Not bad at all, just different. Where the thighs met, pale lips sat glistening under a patch of well-trimmed dark hair.

Alexandra dove straight in. Her tongue devoured the tangy-sweet flavor, lapping eagerly at the wet slit. Aaaaand that's that. I can cross off "married woman" from my to-do list. She paused, nails resting on Mette's thighs. Alexandra. Stop thinking. Enjoy it.

It's so natural. This is what I was meant to do. The moans from upstairs had ended, but the air filled with Mette's smell and sounds.

"Ohhh...mm, good girl," she said. Her hand grasped Alexandra's hair again, palm flat atop her head. Fuck yes. Perfect.

Alexandra traced the labia with her tongue, pausing to breathe before diving in once more. Mette writhed underneath her. Her hand, though, was steady: Alexandra's face was locked into place, buried deep in the soaking snatch.

"Mmmmm...yes, fuck..." The dark-haired exclamations switched to rapid-fire syllables. I don't understand. Like, literally, don't understand her.

"Sorry," Mette gasped. "That...was..." Alexandra's lips closed around her elongated clit, slurping on the little button. "Unnnnh. Norwegian... I said that you give amazing head..."

Damn right I do, Alexandra thought. Her tongue probed in and out of the warm, sticky hole. She let out a small moan, the vibrations directed into Mette's sex. She tastes so good, Alexandra thought. Absolutely as good as I'd hoped.

Alexandra raked her nails down Mette's thighs. The brunette's body responded again, tensing and writhing under the aggressive attention. Alexandra slurped eagerly at the juices, lapping loudly and driving her face hard into the folds.

"Ffff...Fuck yes... Good fucking girl..." And she sounds amazing too.

Alexandra pushed herself harder. Her lips and tongue went into overdrive, making sure every bit of Mette's pussy received attention. Flavor filled her mouth. The warm slickness coated Alexandra's face. And I don't even care. Prefer it that way, even.

Mette's hands tightened on Alexandra's head, thigh muscles contracted, abs clenched. Her voice rose to unintelligible squeals.

"Ffff...eeee...ooooooooaaaaaah!" As the crescendo reached its peak and Mette began to shake, something shifted in Alexandra's peripheral vision.

"OOOOOEEEEEEE...GRRRRRRR!" Pale thighs clenched Alexandra's head and Mette flew into orgasmic bliss. Alexandra's body ached with its own pleasure. Nothing better than making your partner cum, she thought. Well, except one thing.

Screams faded to moans, but Mette's body wasn't done. Her pussy gushed fluid, coating Alexandra's face. Alexandra greedily sucked down the sticky juices, tongue drawing out her partner's orgasm.

Mette came down with a satisfied sigh. Her body went limp, eyes opening with a flirty bat of her eyelashes.

"Gee, Alexandra. I just don't know what got into me!" She winked, hands massaging the buzzed sides of Alexandra's head.

Something touched Alexandra's side. Fingers. Kira's fingers.

"Mmmm," she said, turning her head on Mette's lap. "Enjoy the show?"

"You know the answer, you little whore." Kira held out two glistening fingers to her. "One of these is me. One's Meg. Guess right and I'll let you come upstairs."

Alexandra opened her lips. Kira's middle finger slid in first. That's you. You don't think I'd know your taste anywhere? She cleaned it thoroughly, careful to run her tongue over the fingertip to get the last smidgen of flavor.

"That's you."

"Correct. Do you still want the other one?"

Mette laughed. "Have you met your own girlfriend? Alex, if you don't take it, I will.

"I want it."

"Good girl." A shiver passed through Alexandra. They said that in perfect unison.

The finger slid over her tongue. Meg's taste was subtler but undeniably pleasant. Alexandra's body ached for more: more taste, more of Mette, more sex overall.

"Come upstairs, slut. It's our turn to spoil you." Kira's hand grasped hers, pulling Alexandra to her feet. I'd argue with the "slut" term coming from you, Kira. Except I have the pussy juice of three women in my mouth right now, so...

"Want me to bring your wine, babe?" Mette now, fully recovered.

"Bring the bottle. Four glasses, too."

"You think well, honey."

­--

There was no time for wine. Not immediately, anyway. From the moment Alexandra crossed into the bedroom, Meg and Kira were all over her.

Alexandra's back slammed onto the mattress. Hands and lips covered her body with attention. They're working in sync, almost like they've done this before. Then it clicked. Oh, right. They have.

Unfamiliar lips met Alexandra's. Mmmmm. She kissed Meg passionately, maintaining her focus despite Kira's tongue tracing the curve of her side. And I'm absolutely soaking wet, too. Not that Kira doesn't know that.

"I'm so happy you joined us," said Meg, lips close to Alexandra's ear. "Don't respond. Just enjoy." She kissed Alexandra again. Her fingers traced Alexandra's neck, lips moving lower.

For a moment, things seemed to pause. Alexandra's eyes traveled down her body. Meg and Kira were kissing, eyes closed and heads tilted to the side. Hot damn. They look absolutely amazing together. Meg's rounded features and dark hair blended beautifully with Kira's angles and blonde tresses. But seriously, you two are making out literally right across my body.

Another set of hands caressed her hair. "I brought the wine," Mette whispered. "But I'd like to give you something else first."

"Please..." Kira and Meg had switched back to Alexandra. The brunette sucked Alexandra's left nipple while the blonde's hand moved between her legs, spreading her thighs.

Pleasure wracked Alexandra's body from all angles. Her mind spun with the reality of what she was doing. I'm in bed with three other women. A fucking lesbian orgy. Her body pulsed with energy, blood flowing to her most sensitive areas. When I finally cum, I might go into orbit.

Something wrenched her thighs further apart. Alexandra moaned in pleasure. Fingers massaged both nipples; familiar lips met her own once more, and nails scraped down both her sides.

Lips hit her bare cunt. Oh. My. God. Alexandra's body jerked in surprise. With Kira kissing her, she couldn't even see who it was.

"Mmmm, lucky girl." Meg's voice. Well, that only leaves one.

From there, everything got blurry. Hands, lips, and breasts rubbed against her. Mette's mouth drove Alexandra's pussy to a new level of arousal. The room around her became a rumor, something no longer relevant. It's all right here. This bed, these women, my body.

Alexandra's world filled with sights and sounds of pleasure. Meg's hand played with her wife's hair as Mette flicked her tongue against Alexandra's clit. Kira's tanned limbs were everywhere. Her hand slid underneath Alexandra, squeezing her ass firmly.

"Mmmmm...more..." More everything, please. Kira and Meg kissed again, then slid along Alexandra's body, each taking a breast into their mouths.

Oh god. The visual of this is just...wow. Three women, all of them with one focus: me. My body. Electricity surged throughout her, moans escaping her mouth. Lips and hands sucked and massaged her, the multiple pleasure centers driving her to new heights of ecstasy.

The orgasm hit almost from thin air. One moment she was enjoying the sensation of having mouths on both breasts and her cunt; the next she was careening into the blackness of a massive climax. Alexandra screamed with pleasure, back arching and ab muscles fully contracted.

"OHMYGOD OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK!" I don't give a fuck how loud I am. Just more, more, more of that. Kira squeezed her breast, prolonging the crest of the wave. Stars and darkness filled Alexandra's view as Mette's tongue swished back and forth across her clit.

"MMMMM...AAAAAAAGH!" The wave slammed down. Alexandra slid downward, exhaustion overtaking her. Three mouths covered her sated body in kisses. My makeup must be a mess, she thought, the incongruity of the thought arriving simultaneously. No shit it is. I've just been eating pussy and sweating my ass off for how long?

Alexandra's body relaxed. She lay still for a moment, the bedroom's dim light and cool air returning her senses to normal.

"I love you." Kira kissed her neck as she spoke the words.

"I love you too." I can talk. Woohoo. "That was ridiculously hot."

Her girlfriend's hands sandwiched hers, massaging them gently. "We can stay the night if you want." I want. "You don't need to answer now, but I know we can. Guest bedroom, just the two of us?" She paused. "Maybe not for a little while yet."

Somewhere far away, the sound of a shower started.

"Hey, New Girl?"

"Yes, Megan?"

"Don't sass me, New Girl. My wife and I are taking a shower. Blondie there can take it or leave it, but your presence is pretty much mandatory. And let me assure you, our shower is a-fucking-mazing."

I don't doubt that, Alexandra thought, turning onto her side.

"You coming?" she asked Kira.

"Honey, do you think I'd abandon you to these two skanks? They'd, like, take advantage of you or something."

"Yeah, I know." Alexandra ran her fingers through the thick blonde hair. She kissed Kira's full lips, letting all the night's tastes mingle. "We wouldn't want that, would we?"

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. If you did, please leave a comment, a rating, or send some feedback privately. I really appreciate all of it. It's been a heck of a long year, but thankfully it's almost over. Please try to be kind and forgiving to yourselves and others (including me!) and try to find as much joy as possible this holiday season. ~BE