All Comments on 'A New Alexandra Ch. 12'

by Blair_Erickson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love Them / This! Wonderful Story!

The conceirge was a nice touch! A fantastic chaper. Though you teased us with what Sam is up to...

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 3 years ago

As usual I enjoyed this and will gladly read further additions. Thanks.

XactoXactoover 3 years ago
Welcome back!

Glad to read more adventures. Reading good writing is an excellent coup avoidance strategy!

You continue to write a nice mixture of believable daily stress and enjoyable smut! 😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this chapter!! I really have enjoyed how Kira and Alexandra's relationship has evolved. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm on the edge of my seat over here. I really hope the next chapter is out soon.

DDRaptorDDRaptorover 3 years ago

hottest chapter yet!

CreatingKateCreatingKateover 3 years ago

So glad you're back! Great chapter as always. Love the high heels and the witty group chat.

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG OMG OMG

Okay. So thank you SO much for writing this!!!

I'm a grad student at U of C, so the accuracy of locales and weather and EVERYTHING makes this perfect (I've been just about everywhere Kira, Alexandra and everyone else has been). When I walk by one of the buildings or libraries I'll close my eyes and sniff their presence from the past, still lingering in my mind, in the air.

Thank you as well for giving me visions that have resulted in some of the best solo orgasms I've ever had...seriously. Wishing so bad I were Alexandra at times, Kira at others.

I have been attracted to women my whole life, but never done anything about it. Just turned 28 and thrilled to know now that I am definitely bisexual, and probably gay. Woo hoo!!! These stories helped me realize that, and it is amazing.

Cannot wait for the pandemic to be over so my explorations can happen in real life, not just virtually.

Thank you - oh and keep them cumming! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait!

More, more, more. Please, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

This is such an amazing story please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the whole M&M/K&A roles. Both in this chapter and the other earlier one. The dialog is fantastic. Often funny and so real to life. Great job Blair.

5/5

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoying the sexcapades of our lovely ladies.

Themaster20021Themaster20021almost 2 years ago

Let’s hope Lexi is a recurring character!!

Brilliant!!

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

That cold window scene was HOT.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love the adventures

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fabulous again and very very funny 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous