A New Alexandra Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought pushed Alexandra into a higher state of arousal. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach; her blood pumped harder and harder; a sheen of sweat began to form on her skin. Mmm. Mmm hmm hmm.

And then it stopped. She opened her eyes. Blinked twice. Kira was already halfway across the room, then reaching for the light switch.

"Where are your glasses?"

"My... um, in my coat pocket. Right side."

She looks like a fucking goddess now, tan skin in the dim light, her shadow on the wall. Alexandra stood still as her girlfriend unfolded the spectacles and placed them.

"There," said Kira. "Now let's get you turned around, so you can watch the world out there. See if anyone sees what I'm doing to you."

Alexandra's body spun around. Her palms slapped the cold glass, body naturally bending at the waist. Fingers traced the curve of her booty. The thin fabric around her waist began to move.

"Step out of them."

Alexandra obeyed, feeling the sticky fabric cling to her as Kira slid the black underwear away.

I'm naked in front of a large window, looking down on a busy city street. My nipples... she gasped as Kira pushed her torso forward and her nipples brushed the glass. Wow.

Arms wrapped around Alexandra, sending tiny jolts across her skin. Fingers traced her jaw; her collarbone; her breastbone, finally settling on her nipples. Alexandra gasped anew. She knows just the right amount of pressure to apply.

When Kira's hand slipped down to Alexandra's waist, she became conscious of the urgent need between her legs.

"Please..." she whispered.

"Please what?"

"Please...finger me..."

"Finger your what?" Alexandra felt her nipple pinched hard.

"My pu-"

A harder pinch.

"My cunt," Alexandra stammered, blinking back the pain. Ugh, and it felt so fucking good, too.

"Good girl." Kira's hand arrived on Alexandra's smooth mound, pushing downwards into the slickness between her legs.

It triggered an instant wave of pleasure. I've needed her to touch me like that for hours, Alexandra thought. Her body squirmed under the attention, pressing ever-harder against the glass.

The city outside faded in and out of Alexandra's vision. A sea of lights, but anyone out there who looks at this window will see me. My tits on the glass, my hands spread wide, my writhing body. The big tits pressed into my back. No doubt what's going on.

Kira's hand landed, her palm pressing against Alexandra's clit as a finger curled inside her. She pressed her hips against the hand, itching for more. A second finger joined the first. They slid in and out, filling the tight, over-lubricated hole.

The sounds of vigorous finger-fucking were clearly audible. Alexandra began to moan, biting her lip while staring at the street below. If only someone looked up, she thought.

"Unnnnh, mmmmffff..." The sounds that escaped her mouth barely qualified as voluntary: they were just her body's reaction to the fingers inside her and on her breast. Her hips went into overdrive, pushing her pelvis hard onto the slender digits.

"Ooooh, she likes it," whispered Kira. Directly in my ear. "Fucking herself on my fingers like that."

It's so true, Alexandra thought.

"Well, go ahead. Fuck yourself like a good little slut."

Alexandra growled. Her body took total control, desperate in its chase for the orgasm that was fast approaching. Her vision narrowed and the ever-louder sounds of pleasure seemed further away by the second.

"Ooooooh! Ooooohfuck! Fuckfuckfuck!"

Her legs felt like jelly as they trembled. More and more, her weight leaned on her hands, fingers spread wide across the glass.

"Gah unnnnh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss!" The explosion of pleasure came from deep within her, gushing outward and overwhelming all her senses. She felt the cold of the window on her torso as her muscles contracted, body milking the fingers inside her for every ounce of pleasure they offered. Kira's hand moved from her nipple to her sternum, nails carving five paths across her skin.

"Eeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh!" One final, hard contraction of her abs signaled the end of the release. Alexandra gasped for air as her spent body leaned against the glass. Gentle kisses covered her neck and upper back.

"I love it when you cum like that, sweetie," Kira said.

Alexandra said nothing. Can't...talk. She slumped slowly downward until her body began to recover.

Somewhere in the bedroom, she heard Kira speaking softly. The taller woman hung up the phone just as Alexandra entered and collapsed on the king bed.

"No fair," she muttered. "You didn't even take off your pants."

"Well, you of all the archaic sexist insults, that can be changed in due course."

"Of course, harlot." She nestled into Kira's body, absorbing the warmth.

"Floozy."

"Trollop."

"Tart."

Alexandra thought for a moment. "Wench."

"Close enough," said Kira. "Bawd."

"Bawd? For fuck's sake, lady. What the hell does that even mean?"

"The same as the others. I went down that rabbit hole when I ran into a case in class in which someone was charged with 'keeping a bawdy place.' In other words, being a madam."

Alexandra interlaced her fingers with her girlfriend's and sighed. "Well, I suppose you win, in that event. Who were you calling?"

"The front desk harlot. I wanted brownies. She said she'd bring them up herself."

"She what?"

"You heard me. Little blonde Lexi is going to bring us some brownies. On the house, in her words."

There was a knock at the door.

"Well, well," said Kira, bouncing to her feet. "Speak of the devil."

Thanks so much for reading. As always, I really appreciate feedback, whether that's via ratings, comments, or the actual "feedback" tab in my profile. I hope y'all are on the path to a better 2021. Hang in there, more to come! ~ BE