All Comments on 'A New Alexandra Ch. 13'

by Blair_Erickson

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Always makes my day when I check in and see another chapter 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Blair, I’m seriously hooked on this series, thanks so much for writing it!

I keep trying to picture Alexandra, especially with her new haircut. I don’t suppose you could link us to a picture of someone on, say, google images who you imagine is a good physical match to Alexandra?

XactoXactoover 3 years ago
Lordy ...

I love reading about these women!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 3 years ago

As always I'm just buzzing with WOW in my head. The energy in your story is palpable and despite the various partners you still show the love between Kira and Alexandra. Thanks and I will read any further chapters.

CreatingKateCreatingKateabout 3 years ago

Thank you for another sexy, sassy chapter! I love reading about an open lesbian relationship and how the characters work it out. Great story, keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really enjoying this and am finding myself surprisingly engaged with the main characters when it would normally take a more story driven, slower burning narrative to do that.

Is there a plan for an overarching storyline or is this more stream of consciousness for now?

I'd hate to see these characters fade away!

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedabout 3 years ago
I Refuse, But...

I flatly refuse to listen to Taylor Swift, but will continue to read your stories, and probably give them the same five star rating I gave this one.

MaralahMaralahabout 3 years ago

If this chapter in the story wasn't amazing on it's own already, you top it off with that little comment at the end. You rule. Please keep them coming!

hanna_ahanna_aabout 3 years ago
Taylor Swift ...

It would be hypocritical if I asked who that is ... but I swear I don't know one note sung by her.

Your story is fluing on nicely, Alexandra keeps being an interesting character. And I like the way of loving Kira and still indulging in other nice opportunities. And I like that it her "lebian" haircut is imortant for her ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Alexandra's Thoughts

Throughout all 13 chapters, these italicized thoughts really make it for me, even more so than the conversation and banter which is already first class.

A wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love it

This is a wonderfully fun, engaging series. It's the perfect mixture of colorful characters, tender romance, excellent writing, and incredibly hot sex. For me, this chapter is probably the hottest. The image of Alexandra on the kitchen counter, her dress pulled up, and her thong on display for all the ladies to drool over as they take body shots off her amazing abs is about as hot an image as I can imagine (and I can imagine a lot). I really hope this series continues for a long, long time.

Paddy57Paddy57about 3 years ago

What a fun and sexy series please keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lovely, Wonderful, Perfect

I cannot get enough of this series. Such vibrant characterizations. Great balance of smut and plot. Everything words, well done! Is it weird that I kind of want to see Alex at work? She seems like the perfect personality to be toyed with by a lecherous boss. Or just more Katy. :-)

XactoXactoalmost 3 years ago

Respectfully … we’re patiently waiting for another chapter, or three. ❤️❤️❤️

rebmelrebmelalmost 3 years ago

Great serie, can’t wait for the next chapter

When is that comming?

Keep up the great writting, love the love between alexandra and Kira

Hope the official move in together and get married

slide_fire1slide_fire1almost 3 years ago

Bravo! It took almost 12 months, but you have created a brilliant continuation of this very engaging series. Excellent writing and character development, particularly personality development. The individual dialogue was at times a tad difficult to follow, particularly during a fast paced lesbian orgy. My only disappointment or 2 actually is that we did not get the juicy details of the hotel 3 some with the front desk clerk and we are in hiatus again. I hope it will not be another agonizing 11 months before the series picks up again.. Thank you for sharing your talents!!!

DT610DT610over 2 years ago

Just discovered this series today, and have read all 13 parts. Loved it so far and I'm hoping/looking forward to a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just finished reading the 13 chapters back to back. Love Alexandra and kira, how refreshing thesr chapters have been with just the right mix of romance, humor and of cause sex. So good and if I could give them six stars I would. Please continue this wonderful story, really need to know that these two make it through together. Waiting patiently, thank you.

erktecerktecover 2 years ago

Hoping for more

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

Third time’s a charm. I would LOVE to read more about Alexandra and Kira, they’re a captivating couple. Is there hope for more from you in 2022? ❤️

briboy69briboy69over 2 years ago

this is a great series. than you!

melrebmelrebover 2 years ago

Great story, love reading more of them, is there another chapter in 2022?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm really loving this story. Please keep it going. You are doing a wonderful job.

Lions86Lions86about 2 years ago

are you ever going to come back to this story? i really liked it and would love to see it continue or at least get an actual end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a truly wonderful series. Of course, more is wanted by all. You write so well it is easy to visualize the characters. I think one of your best skills is Alexandra's thoughts in italics. Hardly anyone does that. Nice touch. I am sure it is quite laborious to do that but it adds so much color. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is just one adventure after the next and it’s just an amazing mix of pure sensuality and amazingly cute feel good moments. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The imagery of the "golden hour" party was fantastic - complete with a sound track! I could almost taste the table-top scene.

Bonus: I got a new author (Ann Holt) to check out.

slide_fire1slide_fire1about 1 year ago

Blair, I am SO glad you have continued this series! I had read this chapter when it was published and kept coming back to see if you would continue. I had not checked back for several months but once I did, I have 2 new chapters to read. I re-read this New Years episode to get back into the groove! I am so looking forward to finishing them! Thank You! Just excellent writing skills!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wonder where this tale will go next? Orgytastic NYE was great, especially A on the kitchen island top taking body shots, her wet sullied thong on display for everyone to ogle. Good lord 😀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous