All Comments on 'A New Alexandra Ch. 15'

by Blair_Erickson

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MaezedMaezedover 1 year ago

Oh, my…. I seriously wish I shared this dynamic with someone like Kira…can’t wait for the next one.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 1 year ago

Bravo. I'm not a fan of BDSM but that was some hot dancing. And it showed their love, trust and respect. You've turned Alex and Kira into a delightful couple.

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

I love this story. Also, glad Kira wants to limit the sexual partners outside the relationship. I don't have an issue if they want to include other girls together, but I wasn't a fan of either one of them fucking other girls separately.

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedover 1 year ago

We don't hear from you often enough, although speaking as someone who has done the unpaid fiction writing online thang (In another venue) I understand that real life takes precedence.

This story seems to be getting back on track as I always saw it as being basically a two character story. I also thought that at some point Kira was going to begin exerting dominance in the bedroom. Nice to see that finally being delivered. You write well enough to actually get paid for it and glancing back, you've gotten better over time. You have worked at your craft. It shows. Go light a cigar, or pour yourself a drink, or do something nice for yourself. You have earned it.

DDRaptorDDRaptorover 1 year ago

This is one of the best ongoing projects on this entire site. This particular slice of intimacy might be the best part yet, despite all the fantastically written wildness of the previous entries. Very, very well done

XactoXactoover 1 year ago

That was definitely worth waiting for! My heart skipped a little when I saw you had a new chapter published. ❤️❤️❤️

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Kira and Alexandra are two fascinating characters or maybe it’s their relationship that is fascinating — probably both. Love the dialogue and introspective moments, some quite tender, even poignantly so. You are a very creative writer. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly I don’t love the direction here, Alex has always struck me more as someone with submissive tendencies than an outright sub; ie this seems a little out of character for them. As does Kira asking to essentially close their relationship. It seems like both of them enjoyed fooling around with others and hearing about their partner doing so. This choices of where to take their relationship just feel a bit bizarre.

dee357dee357over 1 year ago

Love the story, the characters, the evolution of the relationship and exploration of what it is. Blair is a fantastic writer!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I knew the sub/domme relationship was coming. I thought Alex would be a switch. So Kira is jealous of Katy?did she think they were getting to close?

X_Speed_XX_Speed_Xover 1 year ago

Really nice story.Great characters and writing. Also like the BDSM part and hope you let Alex and Kira continue that way! Anyway, I really hope you will continue the story.

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahover 1 year ago

Great job with the eloquent repartee. I appreciate the cutting edge. As an added bonus, it's a pleasure in my Walter Mitty existence that I can live vicariously through your character's decadence.

Runner4069Runner406912 months ago

Such a great story, I love the way it has evolved and the depth you have developed in the characters, including the side characters. I more expected a marriage proposal than a move-in proposal for their weekend. I've really enjoyed this take thoroughly so far and I hope your not done with it. I'm happy and sad I found it recently as I was able to read it all at once, but sad if it's finished.

xMadMaddyxxMadMaddyx7 months ago

So glad I stumbled on to this story. In love with it and hoping you’ll be continuing it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous