A New Alexandra Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," said Alexandra. "Get in here and tell me what's going on."

Kira turned around and removed her clothes, leaving them unfolded on the tile floor. Spun back around to face Alexandra and slowly climbed into the tub.

"Insecurity," Kira said.

"Yes. Drink the drink and tell me what's going on."

Kira sat back and closed her eyes. Sighed deeply. Opened them. "It's pretty simple, Alex. I realized I can't live without you. Or don't want to. And that scares me."

Alexandra edged forward and put her hands atop Kira's knees.

"You know that I feel exactly the same, right?"

"I didn't." The relief that crossed Kira's visage changed the entire temperature of the room. "Really?"

"Yes," said Alexandra. "Like, I can't tell you how happy I am we found each other. You have my entire heart. I just -"

"Can't tell me. Proceeds to tell me," replied Kira, raising her glass. "Now, drink to us."

The glasses clinked. The women drank.

"It's a really nice tub," said Alexandra. "And do you seriously think I don't love you?"

"I think loving someone and wanting to be with them forever are very different, Alex."

"And you think I don't know the difference?"

"I don't know. You tell me." There was a challenge in Kira's green eyes.

"I think if you told me you were moving to Australia or some shit, I'd start packing a bag. Is that enough?"

"It's close," said Kira. "Tell me about this drink."

"Dark and Stormy," Alexandra said. "Kelly Ainsworth's favorite drink. I didn't know you liked them."

"I didn't either. I'd never had one before tonight. She told me you liked them."

Alexandra placed her drink carefully on the side of the tub. The jets had turned off. She switched them back on.

"You've been talking to Kelly about me?"

"Not much. We were texting more about her. I know what y'all talked about."

"Kelly's sexuality," Alexandra said with a laugh. She thought, Where is Kira going with this?

"Yes. And you're sure you didn't hook up with her?"

Alexandra nearly spat out her drink. "I think, under the circumstances, that would have gotten me murdered."

"The cir-"

"Kira. Are you accusing me of lying to you about who I'm sleeping with?"

"No." The voice was firm now. "I don't think you're lying. But I do think I'm getting more jealous than I ever thought I could."

Alexandra stroked Kira's thigh lightly. Sighed. "I think this means I need to rein it in a little. Or, like, completely."

"Would you?"

Alexandra thought of all the sexual escapades of the last few months. Her friend Katy, with her wild-colored hair and slutty piercings. Sam, with the beautiful chestnut locks and jacked body. And along with Kira, playing with Mette and Meg Riis, and whatever had happened at that insane New Years party. Oh, she thought, plus that little blonde desk clerk at the last hotel we stayed in. Yikes. Would she give up all those memories? All the orgasms?

"Yes," she said. "Is that what you want?"

Kira stared through the open doorway into the larger room. "Yeah. I mean, look. We had our agreement and we sorta bent it; I mean, you weren't supposed to sleep with people I introduced you to. But I'll admit I absolutely wanted you to hook up with Mette and Meg, so that's not really an issue. But to answer the question clearly: yes, I do want you to stop playing on your own." Her eyes turned back to Alexandra. "Don't worry, I don't want us to stop hooking up with Mette and Meg. Just no playing without the other one of us, okay?"

Whatever tension had been stuck in Alexandra released.

"Kira! Jesus, so you're basically just asking me to stop hooking up with Katy? More or less exactly how we both agreed that we'd go exclusive if the other person asked?"

"And stop looking at every cute chick like she's a potential notch in your bedpost," said Kira. But she's smiling now. We're through the worst of that.

"It'd be your bedpost, really. I mean, when did I last actually sleep at my place?"

"Been a while, hasn't it?"

"That a problem?"

"Not in the least," said Kira. "It seems pretty natural."

"So does this," said Alexandra, sliding onto her partner's lap. "One question, though."

From up close, Kira's green eyes had their usual sparkle back. Alexandra ran a light finger over her thinly plucked eyebrows. Light brown, she thought. Not dirty blonde.

"You said you had a question?"

"I do."

"For fuck's sake, Alexandra. Ask it."

Alexandra leaned closer to her girlfriend, letting her body settle into Kira's, their chests pressed against one another. "So, you want me to stop being a slut with other chicks. How about with you?"

"Oh," said Kira, almost matter-of-factly. "That's something else we should talk about." Then her tone dropped into its husky tone that meant something spicy was coming. "I'm wondering if you'd be interested in pushing our bedroom dynamic a couple notches further."

"Say what you mean, Kira." Alexandra's voice was a whisper.

"Maybe later. Maybe not tonight. Tonight maybe you won't get to do any more than kiss me."

"Ooooh."

"More specifically, you're going to get out of this bath, put on the sexiest lingerie you brought, and we're going to make out until you can't stand it any longer."

Alexandra felt heat building between her legs. "Tease."

"No, teases don't follow through. I mean exactly what I say. Tomorrow you're going to be a devilish little whore. Tonight... maybe first base is all you get."

"Fuck."

"Tomorrow, slut. Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow," said Alexandra. "But tonight, tomorrow, whenever, I'm yours. All yours."

--

"Mmm," Kira said, eyeing Alexandra up and down. "You've done well."

"I figured mesh and cutouts wouldn't fare badly with you." Alexandra stood in the bedroom door and eyed her girlfriend's seated figure. Kira had only bothered to put on a bathrobe, and her long, tanned legs extended far below the white terrycloth.

"Mesh, cutouts, a high neckline, some leather accents, and six-inch heels? Yes, I do think those work for me."

Alexandra tilted her head to the side. "What, no compliments for the earrings?"

"They might get one if I could fucking see them with you standing in another county. Get over here."

Alexandra slunk across the room, one stiletto-clad foot in front of the other.

"There," she said, finger under Kira's chin. "See them now? Two interlocking female symbols on each side?"

"Gonna wear them in public, dear?"

Alexandra slid onto her girlfriend's lap. "Why? You worried someone will find out I'm gay?"

"You worried about someone thinking you're not? Careful, lady. An attitude like that might get you a spanking." The glint had come alive in Kira's eyes.

"I thought you said we were only kissing tonight," said Alexandra.

"We are. But tomorrow is a new day, my dear. Now do me a favor and go into my smaller suitcase."             

Alexandra swung her hips as she walked into the bedroom, giving Kira a full view of the outfit's bikini-cut, open backed reverse. She fetched the suitcase and brought it slowly to the sitting room. For something small enough to fit under an airline seat, the green fabric vessel was surprisingly heavy.

"Good girl," said Kira. "I'm going to open it just a tad. Stick your hand in. Pull out the first thing your fingers land on. Got it?"

Alexandra nodded.

She slid the zipper open. The smell of leather instantly escaped, filling the air.

Kira grinned. So she smells it too, thought Alexandra. And her mind is probably going the same direction mine is.

"Go ahead."

Alexandra plunged her arm in until her wrist was past the zipper. Leather of various types slid past, rough and smooth grazing her skin. God. So much of it, she thought. Her fingers closed around something metallic. Chains. Yes. Please.

"Show me."

Alexandra withdrew her arm. In it was a mix of black leather straps and silver chains. Kira grinned.

"That's perfect, honey. This one was meant to be a surprise for you sometime soon, but it seems that 'soon' is now. And it'll look so nice with what you're wearing right now. Turn around."

Alexandra shivered. No please. No question. Just an order. She turned, facing the expanse of the suite's living area. The weight of the straps and chains vanished from her hand.

"This is a body harness," said Kira. "I ordered it a couple weeks ago and it's made to your measurements. So yes, it is going to fit."

Alexandra felt fingers rake her exposed bottom as her partner's voice continued in her ear. But her mind was drifting to how this garment - if it could be called that at all - was going to arrange itself around her body.

"...worn one before, have you?"

Alexandra shook her head.

"You weren't listening, were you, darling?"

Alexandra shook her head.

"I'll save the spanking for tomorrow," said Kira. "But I was saying that part of this outfit includes a collar. Do you know what a collar symbolizes?"

Buckles were being tightened and closed on leather straps behind Alexandra's shoulders, then another at her waist. Her mind was melting in a mix of trepidation and lust. God. There are chains crossing my chest. Crossing my ass. Running down my back.

"Submission. Devotion. Sexual-"

"But also love," interrupted Kira. "Trust. Respect. None of this works without all of that. Which is why I'm asking you, Alex: are you ready for what all this means?"

Alexandra stood stock-still.

"Turn around," said Kira.

Alexandra slowly spun, stilettos silent on the carpeted floor.

"I don't think it changes much, Kira," she said. "I have always told you I'm all yours. We've always had a clear dynamic in the bedroom: you're in charge. This just formalizes what we already know, my love."

"And that is?" Kira's voice was low and soft. With Alexandra in heels, they were nose to nose.

"I'm your sub, Kira. Your submissive, your bedroom playtoy. And you are my Domme."

"I am," the green-eyed woman responded. "Would you like to close the collar yourself?"

"Yes, please," said Alexandra. Her hands rose to behind her neck, sliding and buckling the inch-thick leather.

She gasped. So this is what this feels like, she thought. Saying those words. Feeling that close around my neck.

"Now, you may kiss me," Kira said. "For as long as you wish."

Alexandra's arms slid over her partner's shoulders just ask Kira's slid behind her, the automatic pose of a slow-dancing couple. She felt her lips meet Kira's, both parting as their tongues met.

She savored Kira's familiar taste, the precise nibbles she made on Alexandra's bottom lip. It's this kiss, the way she knows every single thing that makes me hum and does them perfectly, that makes this all possible, Alexandra thought.

Alexandra closed her eyes. The familiar smell of Kira filled her nostrils, driving a rush of pleasure. But there was more: cool chains on her warm skin, waiting to be warmed by her body heat. Leather straps around her waist, between her breasts, crossing behind her back, each connected with a heavy metal ring.

And the smell of the leather. God, the way it smells. I might get turned on from that alone.

Kira's tongue traced the outline of Alexandra's lips, then pulled away.

"Well?"

"Well," said Alexandra. "What does the remainder of our evening hold?"

"A little more of that, but only after I put on a nice dress. Wouldn't want to sleep in too late tomorrow, would we?"

"No, I suppose not." And why not? It's not like we have a flight to catch.

"I'll be back. Sit on the couch, please. And feel free to finish that drink. It is indeed pretty tasty, and I wouldn't mind if the next kiss tasted like that."

"Noted."

Alexandra felt the tug of the leather straps as she slid onto the low-slung sofa. The drink was still cold and the taste and alcohol instantly calmed her nerves.

Oh. I didn't eat dinner. Drunk street, next turn on your right.

Kira returned. The green satin dress was knee-length and slinky, with a plunging neckline that revealed just the right amount of cleavage. She wore a pair of black Tory Burch flats and she'd tucked her hair behind her ears on both sides.

"Enjoying?"

"I am, yes."

"Good girl." Kira bent down and picked up her drink, giving Alexandra an eyeful of tanned tits. "Now," she said, straightening up, "Care to dance?"

"My pleasure."

"Let me cue up a playlist." A grin crossed her face. "It'll be a little bit of name that tune."

Alexandra took another mouthful of the Dark and Stormy. Watched as Kira returned, phone in hand, and tapped a few times. Suddenly, the sound of strings emanated from hidden speakers.

Kira extended a hand, and Alexandra felt her body rise to a standing position.

"You look beautiful," the taller woman said.

"As do you. That dress and your eyes...mmm."

The strings had arranged themselves into something sounding like...oh, got it. Name that tune.

"Justin Bieber, 'Love Yourself.'"

"Well done," Kira said, wrapping her arms around Alexandra's waist. "Now dance?"

They fell effortlessly into step, matching drinks in one hand, free hand around their partners.

"I love you," Alexandra finally said.

"I love you too, sweetheart. Even if you are wearing a leather harness and spilling your drink on me, I still love you more than anything."

"Sorry," said Alexandra, tipping the glass back and emptying it. "No more of that."

"Nope," smiled Kira. "Now I'll just need to hold your skinny ass up."

"Poor you."

The song changed.

"Lorde, 'Royals,'" said Alexandra. "And do you really think I have a skinny ass?"

Kira finished her own drink and took Alexandra's hand. "It was a manner of speaking, you insolent little ho." A gentle kiss followed. "No, there's a lot on you that's slender, but that big ol' bubble sure isn't one of them."

Alexandra felt the color spread from her face to her neck, warmth along with it.

Kira laughed. "You're dancing with a woman in a nice dress. You're wearing leather and lace, quite literally. And you're blushing at a comment about your ass?"

"I am."

They swished around the room in perfect sync, saying nothing, nose to nose and eyes locked.

"If you're waiting for me to fuck up, I'm not going to," said Kira.

"You better not. You're not the one in heels, bitch."

The song changed again.

Alexandra laughed, not even waiting for the end of the intro. "Robyn, 'Dancing on My Own.' Not sure that's one you're going to slide past a gay chick in Name That Tune."

"Nope, but it's a pretty good one to dance to. Two more and you get a prize."

"What prize?"

"Name some damn songs and you might find out, love."

"For now, dance, Blondie."

"I told you, Dolly Parton's got this one."

Alexandra ran her hand through the dyed platinum bob. "That shit's yellow-white, and until it's not, I'm gonna call you Blondie."

"Pushing it, slut. Only Mette gets away with calling me Blondie."

"Who said I wanted to get away with it?"

Alexandra took a step back and twirled. She caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror. Just a chick in BDSM gear dancing to a string quartet. Totally normal.

She looked again. Also, I look hot as absolute fuck. Whoa. Like, hair pushed back, slight sweat sheen, legs absolutely on point and slutty earrings swaying. Hot.

"You're seeing what I'm seeing." Kira's voice was a growl, and she'd pulled Alexandra close now.

"I am."

The kiss was powerful, but this time Alexandra was the aggressor. Her fingers dug into the nape of Kira's neck, lips hot on her partner's. Their bodies kept the music's rhythm as their lips handled the details.

Mmm, thought Alexandra. I think I could sing along to this one, but I am very much not dancing on my own.

Kira's fingers had wrapped around two leather straps crossing Alexandra's back, tugging them gently.

"This feel wonderful," she said. "How do you like it?"

Alexandra let out a soft purr. "I love it. It just feels... well, right. It feels so fucking right. Like, for our sex life? Yes. Perfect."

"And then the second we're done, you can take it off." Kira placed a finger under Alexandra's chin. "Just remember, none of this changes anything outside of the bedroom."

"We're in the living room," replied Alexandra, deftly stepping around a chair.

"You know, Alex, that thing has like six different places I could attach a leash. And those little chains don't actually cover your ass, so don't think I can't spank you whenever I want."

The song was winding down.

"You keep threatening that," Alexandra whispered. "But I think I get to guess two more and then claim my prize."

"As you wish," Kira said. Alexandra felt fingers tracing the edge of her mesh bodysuit, feeling the bare flesh on her ass beyond its coverage.

Still thinking of that, she thought. Good.

Another song started. Alexandra smiled. "I think this one might have played on New Year's, during that insane Golden Hour thing Meg made up?"

She felt her body spun around, Kira's hand now on her stomach. The kisses were on her jaw now, tracing it back to her neck. She turned her head, meeting Kira's lips just as her partner's hand strayed upwards to her chest.

They swayed together in time to the music. Alexandra felt Kira's hands cupping her breasts, pressing the thin chains into the soft flesh.

"Yes?" she heard in her left ear.

"Mmmm, yes."

"Good. It feels sexy to me too." Alexandra felt Kira tracing the chains with her fingers, manipulating them back and forth and letting them brush off her pale, stiffening nipples.

"The song, Alex?"

Alexandra gasped as Kira administered a quick pinch to her right nipple.

"'Poker Face.'"

"Artist?"

"Lady..." Another pinch, this time on the other side. Alexandra felt an involuntary spasm wrack her. "Gaga. Lady Gaga."

"Good girl. And what do you think Lady Gaga would think of what we're doing right now?"

"Mmmm. I think this would fit right into one of her songs. I think she'd..." She gasped. "Heartily approve."

The first smack landed on the right side of her ass, surprising Alexandra.

Mmmm, she thought as a small yelp escaped.

The second hit the other side, and Alexandra could feel the flesh jiggle and sting spread from her booty to her mind.

Subspace, I think they call it. I'm there.

Another jerk on the harness pulled her back against Kira, and the hands ran all over Alexandra again. She felt her own arms rise, hands finding the back of her partner's head and pulling it closer to her own.

Kisses again traced her neck, fingers jumping the leather and chains to caress Alexandra's sweat-sheened skin. Her own hands ran through Kira's thick tresses. I want them to be totally messed up, she thought. Like an Alex Was Here sign.

Kira spun her around, letting her out to arm's length for a ballroom dance twirl.

"Oooh, nice job," the taller woman said. "In those heels? Slut's got some skills."

"Plenty," Alexandra replied, "But I thought I didn't get to use them tonight?"

Kira held her close, their chests pressed together, breathing matching in time. "I said maybe."

"You're gonna be the one that saves me?"

Another pair of smacks arrived on her ass, one for each side.

"No, 'Wonderwall' isn't on this playlist."

"Too bad," said Alexandra, sticking out her tongue. "I like that song."

A hand pulled her collar back, firmly but not painfully. Alexandra's eyes went wide, followed by a gasp of pleasure.

"Bratty subs, Alex," smiled Kira, "get what's coming to them." And that sounds like a promise, not a threat.

"I can't wait."

"One more song," said Kira, as the quartet faded out. "No pressure."

A languid intro started. It shortly gave way to a violin-led melody.