A New Alexandra Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They danced in time, Alexandra's mind spinning with hormones, excitement, and the inability to concentrate.

Yesterday I cried, her mind began to sing. Must have been relieved to see the softer side. I can understand... She looked at Kira, who was - probably unconsciously, Alexandra thought - mouthing the words.

"Bitch," said Alexandra.

Kira smiled, white teeth behind red lips. "Me?"

"And the song title."

"Good girl," said Kira, planting a kiss on Alexandra's lips. "Who sings it?"

Shit, thought Alexandra. It's in there somewhere, deep in my mind. But '90s music isn't my strong suit.

"I'll think of it."

"You better, or you miss out on your prize."

They moved in time now, clutched close as they pivoted and slid across the floor.

"You could have asked to take the heels off," said Kira. Asked, echoed Alexandra's mind.

"You'd have either said no or made fun of me for being short."

"It'd also have made it harder for me to kiss you," replied Kira, pulling Alexandra in to do just that. Their tongues met again, bodies still swaying with the music.

M, thought Alexandra. The singer's first name starts with an M. I can picture her. Long brown hair, pale, slender with an angry, slashing way of playing the guitar. Marian? No, some-

The thought ended when Kira's arm slid between their bodies, fingers landing atop Alexandra's thinly-covered pubic area.

"Mmmm," moaned Alexandra. Their lips parted. "Thought you said we weren't doing more than kissing."

Kira ran her fingers over the mesh-and-lace covering, sticky with Alexandra's juices. "I said you might only get to kiss me, and there was a maybe in there as well."

"Oh," said Alexandra, "well then will you fucking finger me before -"

The collar jerked back again from the pull of Kira's other hand.

"Honey," she said with a smile. "I might if you tried that with a 'please,' but I might as well tell you that you're one singer name away from being able to choose the next thing we do. Anything you want, babe."

Alexandra grinned. "Meredith Brooks."

Kira raised her eyebrows.

"What? I can multitask. Her name is Meredith Brooks."

"And what's the lyric coming up in a second?"

Alexandra felt the crotch of the bodysuit moved aside, fingers now probing underneath.

"I'm a bitch...I'm a tease..."

"Am I, Alex?"

"Yes. And I love you for it."

A single finger slid inside her, again taking Alexandra's breath. Must...keep...dancing, she thought. A second finger joined the first, and Alexandra managed to roll her hips in time with the music.

Eyes closed, bodies swaying, they slowed as the song faded to silence.

"So, winner," Kira said, withdrawing her fingers. "What'll it be? My little sub gets to pick whatever her heart desires."

Alexandra's mind spun. On the one hand, she wanted Kira's fingers back inside her immediately. On the other...

"Kira, what's the rest of that line, after the 'tease' bit?"

"I believe it's 'I'm a goddess on my knees,' honey. And?"

"And do you think I am?"

Kira lifted a finger to her lips. "Hmm. I don't know. Are you offering a reminder?"

"I am. That is what I select. Please sit on the couch and let me, your sub, suck your gorgeous cunt, okay?"

Kira hooked a finger inside one of the outfit's metal rings. "A very on-brand choice for a submissive, Alexandra. Would you like me to attach a leash to your collar while you do that?"

Alexandra felt a rush of heat throughout her body. Her already-soaked pussy gave the final answer. "Yes. I would. Please."

"Very well," said Kira. She reached into the suitcase, and Alexandra saw a chain leash emerge.

Mmmm, she thought. Should I tell her I've maybe had a thought or two about this moment in the shower sometimes?

"Turn around, slut."

Alexandra turned around. There was a soft click of metal on metal.

"Shoes off."

She carefully bent down, removing one stiletto and then the other.

"Kneel, please."

Her head felt almost gauzy as Alexandra dropped to her knees, facing the couch.

"We'll see how good you are," said Kira, sitting down. She hiked up her dress to her hips, legs crossed. "If you're all talk, or if you can back it up."

I think you should already know that, Alexandra thought. She felt a pull from the back of her neck. Kira had gathered the chain around her fist and was holding it taut.

The tanned thighs in front of Alexandra's face uncrossed but stayed closed.

"Would you like to, Alex?"

"I would." A quick jerk on the leash. "Please."

The thighs parted, revealing Kira's smooth snatch, minus any underwear. Alexandra felt her insides do a somersault. Kira had clearly been enjoying their foreplay too.

"So you're glad we went beyond kissing tonight?"

"Yes, I am."

"And you're ready for the activity you chose?"

"I am."

"Well, what's stopping you?" The voice had an edge to it, almost sarcastic.

"There...there seems to be a collar around my neck and a leash stopping me."

"How do you feel about that?"

Turned on. Fucking turned on is how I feel about it. But frustrated, too. I want this. I want you, Kira Manning. I want the sweet smell of you in my nose, your taste in my mouth. But I also want to feel you give that thing a pull.

"Not too bad, all things considered," said Alexandra.

That earned her a quick jerk on the leash, her head snapping back with a firm but controlled force.

"Mmmm," said Alexandra. She felt the grip slacken slightly.

"How about now?"

Alexandra shifted her body forward. Her face dipped between her partner's thighs. She had enough slack to get most of the way to the glistening slit in front of her if she stretched.

"A little more, please?"

The lead slackened further. Now she could smell Kira's juices, the sticky pleasure only inches away.

"More?"

"Yes, please. More."

"Ask me, Alex. Can you ask for exactly what you want?"

"I'd like you to give me a few more inches of slack so I can suck your pussy."

A hand ran through Alexandra's cropped hair. "I didn't hear a please, slut."

"I'm sorry. I'd like to do that, please, Mistress."

For a moment there was total silence. Then it clicked in Alexandra's mind, the one word that had slipped out with no thought at all.

Mistress. I called her "Mistress." A rush of sensations flooded Alexandra's body. Fear. Exhilaration. Uncertainty. Lust.

The chain slackened entirely.

"Is that what you would like to call me when you're collared, Alexandra?"

"It is."

"Good. I like it too. So, one more time?"

"Mistress, may I please go down on your beautiful cunt?"

"You may, sweetheart. You may."

Alexandra was in heaven from the first taste. God, I've been wanting this for literally like hours now, since before we got here. Her tongue automatically ran the length of Kira's slit, slurping juices along the way.

"Mmmm, good girl," Kira responded. Alexandra permitted herself a glance upward. Her partner's eyes were closed, chain leash resting lightly in one hand. Chest rising and falling with quickened breath already.

Right where I want her, Alexandra thought. She dove in hungrily, the collar tight enough to catch when she took in breaths. She sucked and kissed hungrily on the smooth, thick lips, making sure every inch of Kira's crotch got attention before she got down to the ultimate business.

Lovely. Wet and sticky, and getting wetter and stickier.

At Alexandra's next glance, Kira's eyes were open. The green irises started intently at her, watching intently.

Mmmm, thought Alexandra. That's the look that demands to be satisfied. Well, I can do that.

Her hands rose to rest on Kira's thighs. The leash immediately tightened.

"No hands," said the blonde. "Mouth only."

"Yes, Mistress," Alexandra whispered.

Alexandra felt her own body respond to the word. God, I might be wetter than she is. And I don't feel like I can do anything about it without asking. And I love that. Fuck.

Kira's hands were now firm on her, one holding the leash while the other had a fistful of the longer hair atop Alexandra's head.

"Good girl," Kira said again. "This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

More than I ever imagined, Alexandra thought. Her mind flitted back to the first time she tasted Kira's pussy. If me then knew it would lead to this, would I still make the same decisions?

"Yes, Mistress," she heard her voice say.

The room was full of the smell of sex, she knew, but her own nose had only one thing: Kira. Alexandra's jaw and tongue worked overtime, increasing their pace and probing every fold of Kira's sex.

She tilted her chin, tongue running all the way up Kira's slit before probing under the fleshy hood for Kira's engorged clit. She flicked it back and forth, Kira's moans intensifying in response. The hand on her head urged her lower again, just low enough for Alexandra's tongue to slide fully inside the soaked hole.

Her girlfriend's body began to tense in its telltale manner, thighs closing in on Alexandra, breath growing shallower.

"Fuck. Fuck, right there."

Alexandra sucked hungrily, her tongue probing deep inside Kira, face smashed deep into the soaked valley between the smooth labia. Her own body was squirming with pleasure, meeting Kira's rhythm.

I really, really wanna use my hands right now. Slide them underneath her and rake them down her ass, the way she absolutely loves but won't admit.

"Fuck, Alex...God! Mmmmmmmmm...more!"

Alexandra's whole face was covered in juices now, her mouth doing nothing more than slurping and sucking, coaxing every ounce of pleasure from Kira's body.

"Mmmmmm...Eeeeeee! Agh! Aggggh!" Kira's moans turned to wails and groans.

Pure animal pleasure and lust. She's close. Alexandra sensed Kira's body rising, taut glutes pushing her pelvis hard into Alexandra's face.

The moans crescendoed, just as Kira's abs and thighs went rigid.

"Fuck! Alex. Alex! Alex! Yeeeeeeeessssss!"

Alexandra buried her face as far as it would go and sucked hard, slurping the quaking flesh as Kira's whole body crashed into a shaking orgasm. Locked into place, Alexandra focused on the one thing she could do: pleasure, more pleasure.

Kira's orgasm peaked and began to fade, the pressure on Alexandra's head and face slowly lessening.

And then it stopped. The blonde woman collapsed back onto the couch, face read and breath ragged. The metal leash lay slack in her hand.

"Good girl, Alex," she said, pausing to take in more air. "God, that was fucking amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it." Alexandra winked. "Mistress."

"Mmmm, honey. You raised the stakes a bit there, didn't you?"

"Problem?"

"Absolutely none, if you're into it."

"I am," said Alexandra.

"Good girl," Kira said again. "Come up here and kiss me."

Alexandra unfolded her body and slid onto the couch next to Kira. The taller woman's dress slid back down to cover her crotch, and Alexandra smoothed the soft fabric flat.

"A kiss, you wanted?"

"Mmm, yes, please." As their faces neared, Alexandra could smell her own breath. Sex, it smells like. Pussy juice, saliva, delicious pleasure all mixed together.

She felt Kira's hand close around the portion of the harness that ran between her breasts, pulling her closer.

"I could get used to this, you know," she said. "Plenty of things to grab onto."

"Yes, Mistress," said Alexandra. Let's see what that does, she thought.

The kiss was more tender than Alexandra expected, a gentle exploration of her lips. Hot breath warmed Alexandra's cheeks. More soft lips, then Kira's tongue deftly and delicate sweeping the juices from between Alexandra's lips and chin.

"I dig how much you like my taste," she said, a satisfied smile on her face.

"Of course," said Alexandra.

Alexandra closed her eyes and let Kira kiss her again. This time it lasted. Passion mixed with playfulness, fluttering eyelids with urgent, gasping breaths. She felt heat returning to her body as her limbs intertwined with her lover's.

And then it stopped. Kira abruptly broke free, stood up, and headed for the door. The low light caught the gold logos on Kira's shoes.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh," said Kira, as if she had just performed the most normal action in the world. "The bar downstairs. I thought I'd bring us another round, as we clearly aren't going to be finished any time soon."

Alexandra opened her mouth, but no sound came out.

"When I come back, I'd like that harness to be on the floor and you in a nice hot shower. And I'd like you to think about something for me, sweetie."

"What's that?"

Kira stood silently, waiting. "Excuse me?"

"What's that...Mistress?"

That brought a broad smile. "It's okay, honey, I was just playing with you. A little. I'm sure you'll soon get the instinctive hang of when I'm Mistress and when I'm just boring-ass Kira. But no, what I...well, let me make sure I'm right. Your lease is up at the end of June?"

"Yes." Alexandra's heart began to pound.

"I'd like you to think of not renewing. And moving in with me, of course. But only if you'd like. No answer needed anytime soon, of course."

"And you'll bring me a drink for after the shower even if I say 'No, fuck you, you're insane, why would I ever move in with someone who commits hair-color fraud for months and months?'"

"I would."

"Well, you won't have to. My answer is yes, Kira. Of course. Now I suggest you might want to bring me that drink."

"Or?"

"Or there won't be enough spankings in the world to compensate for how badly I'll behave." Alexandra smiled beatifically. "Mistress."