A New Arrangement

Story Info
A surprise bathroom session turns crueller than expected.
4.5k words
4.57
15.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quick. Up. Bathroom. Now"

Taken roughly by the hand I'm practically dragged off of the sofa and through to the downstairs bathroom before I even fully realise what's happening. A dining chair has been placed about a foot away from the open toilet, facing it. A towel lays over the seat, and draped over the back is a tangled nest of black straps dotted with metal rings.

"Take your clothes off, all of them, and put your harness on. Quickly, Toilet. Come on!"

That wakes me up. My new favourite pet name. She sounds impatient, almost angry though. Have I done something wrong? Why the chair? Usually when she pisses over me I'm just told to strip and get in the bath, and anything else involves much more planning and getting in the "right mood".

I do as I'm told, kick my clothes into a pile in the corner and take the harness. As I work out which way to pull it over my head she drops to her knees in front of me and takes my swelling cock into her warm mouth.

"Ungh". It somehow feels even better when I'm still a little soft. She sucks hard and deep for a few seconds before looking up at me.

"I want you harder than you've ever been in your life baby".

So this isn't a punishment? Maybe a reward for something? Or just a treat. That makes sense. She doesn't really call me her toilet to degrade or humiliate me, in a funny way it's actually affectionate. Though she does still struggle quite a lot with the whole concept, she does let me beg to be used as her toilet, because she loves me, and by now she knows well how much I need to worship her, her body, and everything it can give me.

Tight straps now encircle my shoulders, my stomach, and - most importantly - one runs down the centre of my chest, joining the two. There are a series of three D-ring attachments at different heights, for the cuffs being tightened around my wrists. Only the bottom ring actually lets me touch myself, just, but it's been many a welcome if awkward relief that at least one of them does.

Both my wrists are clipped to the middle ring. No such luck then. She's just going to make me watch her isn't she. Sat on the toilet right in front of me with her legs wide, two fingers spreading her pussy open for me, torturing me as I beg her to use my mouth. All of it wasted, pissed away, straight into the toilet instead of my throat. And this time I can't even stroke myself as I beg her to let me swallow it all. So it is a punishment for something after all.

I'm now sat on the chair, being gently fellated. Soft lips sliding slowly up and down my cock; wet, warm swirls of tongue around my head as I grow inside her mouth. She's so fucking good at this, and I'm rock hard in seconds, but I know the next few minutes are going to be hell and it's looking less and less likely she's even going to let me come at all.

I close my eyes when she tells me to. A few long seconds of silence later and I feel the snap of a silicone cock ring tight around the base of my shaft. I can feel my blood pulsing through my entire length. I can feel my veins and my head swelling even further with each throb. She really does want me hard, and this can keep me hard for hours even if I can't reach down far enough to touch myself. It's perfect for those long body-worship sessions laying on my back underneath her, desperately rimming that tight little arsehole with my tongue as she watches TV; but this piss-tease won't take longer than a few minutes surely, and I'll be too swollen now to even fit in her mouth again. Does she have something else planned for me too?

I find out when I feel the weight of a cold ceramic plate placed on my hands, and my cock throbs and twitches again, forcing even more blood through the tight ring. I feel my head swell so hard it feels like it might burst, and a thick drop of precum squeeze out and drip slowly down my shaft.

She hasn't said a word since she stopped sucking me, and I'm now sat in front of a toilet, so hard that it hurts, my eyes closed, mouth watering and mind racing in anticipation of actually watching my beautiful partner's fresh, warm shit being pushed out onto a plate right in front of me. I hadn't even registered her walking around behind me to get something, and the next thing I know my mouth is being forced open.

"No safe-words this time, Toilet."

An open-mouth gag, the metal one with the tongue depressor. She's not going to actually feed me her shit, I'm sure of that much. Actually seeing it in my mouth is way too much for her; but she does let me taste it a little. I've hungrily sucked traces of it fresh from her dirty arsehole in our human-toilet-paper cleaning sessions many times.

The strap is fastened tight behind me, cold metal between my teeth, my tongue pinned firmly to the bottom of my open mouth.

My head is jerked back hard.

Again.

And again. I realise she's now tying me firmly to the back of the chair, effectively by my open mouth. I don't know if I can even look down to see the edge of the plate I'm holding any more. I can rock my head to each side a little and can tilt it upwards, but that's it. A pathetic whimper escapes my throat. I feel so helpless, so desperate.

"Shush, Toilet! But you can open your eyes now."

After weaving more rope through my harness and the back of the chair, fixing me firmly in place, she walks back round in front of me. The sense of urgency has subsided a little. I think she's enjoying prolonging my anticipation now. Watching my cock twitch and throb and drip. Seeing my eyes glaze over in depraved, desperate lust.

Now standing in front of me facing the toilet, she peels her little grey shorts down to her ankles, kicks them off one leg at a time, and perches her perfect peach cheeks on the edge of the plate.

Mercifully, even with my head fixed firmly to the chair, it is all still just within my sight.

"You wish you could bury your face in there don't you? Now that you know that I'm full, getting more and more desperate to shit by the minute. I've been saving this for you since the weekend, and I've been really struggling to keep it in my arse all day at work today. Every time I had to bend down I thought I was going to push it out into my uniform in front of everyone!"

She slowly parts her cheeks with both hands so I can see her perfect little arsehole. She's definitely not lying, I can already see the bulge of a thick firm turd pushing against her hole from the inside. Her ring is twitching, opening and closing. It really is taking an obvious, conscious effort to hold it in.

"You want to spread my cheeks, push your tongue deep into my hole and lick all around my shit don't you, you dirty bastard."

I nod my head desperately, though she's not looking. It's a rhetorical question anyway, obviously. She knows I want to. More than anything I do. I want to push my face as hard as I can into her dirty, sweaty arse, run my tongue in circles round the tight, protruding hole, then push it inside, hard, and straight into her shit. I want to sink deeply into it, to feel it and taste it all sliding around every inch of my probing tongue as she sighs with relief and pushes back against me, slowly pushing my tongue back in my mouth and filling it with her warm, thick, waste.

It's hard to keep still as I stare at her hole and dream about what it would be like to have my mouth filled fresh from the source, to be fed a meal directly from her full arsehole. To feel a firm column of smooth shit sliding the length of my tongue until it pushes hard against the back of my throat, gagging me with it.

Or maybe I'd be on my knees behind her as she stands and leans back to sit on my open mouth. Both her hands planted firmly on the back of my head, gripping my hair, forcing me to take all of her soft shit as she unloads it straight into me. Giving me no choice but to swallow it all as it first fills my mouth, then pushes further and further to the back of my tongue. I want to feel it slowly coating the inside of my throat like thick porridge as I swallow down mouthful after mouthful until her bowels are empty and my stomach is full.

I like to think I could manage it, but I know I probably wouldn't stand a chance. I have swallowed her shit, but only ever what I've been able to lick from her hole and suck down from my own tongue, or surreptitiously clean from my fingers when she wasn't looking. Trace amounts, really. I'd do anything for a full load. I'd try my best for her, my body shaking as I fought hard to swallow every last ounce of her filthy, disgusting shit. Straight down my throat and into my stomach where it belongs.

All of my focus is now on her twitching arsehole as it slowly expands and contracts with each push. With eyes closed and controlled breathing, she's concentrating hard on pushing it all out as slowly as she can.

Despite the enormous pressure it's clearly under, it does exit slowly at first. Firm and dark, her tight ring slowly stretching outwards around its girth. It's a thick one, an inch or more, and smooth. She keeps pushing as slowly and as controlled as she can, pausing every few seconds to catch her breath with a sigh, but never letting her arsehole tighten and cut into it. She wants to give me one big piece to worship. Fuck I love her.

It touches down on the plate after a couple of inches or so, and after that the rest slides out quicker and easier, smearing its way along the white, smooth surface towards me, softly crackling as it emerges. The tip of the massive turd nears dangerously close to the opposite rim of the plate, and she lets out another audible sigh of relief as it starts to soften exiting her body. The last, freshest quarter of the giant load is crudely and noisily farted out as a thick, light brown mush, that spreads itself slowly across the plate's diameter as it settles.

"Ungh fuck that's so much better. I really needed that."

Her hands slip away from spreading her arse, causing her cheeks to sink gently into the mush at the edge of the plate.

"Fuck, that'll have to be cleaned up."

Our usual routine for this would have had me already on my knees behind her as she sat backwards on the toilet, patiently waiting, stroking, and watching her push it all straight out and into the water. Then, inching backwards over the edge of the seat, spreading her cheeks wide and leaning forward over the cistern, she'd tell me to breathe in the smell of her shit as deeply as I can, while I plead over and over for her to let me clean all of what's left around her hole. As I beg to spread it over my tongue.

"Look but no touch. Sniff it, but don't taste it. Not yet".

Finally she'd give me permission and I'd lunge forward to press my tongue flat and firmly against her still twitching anus. Swiping upward in one long lick I'd do my best to clean every last smear of still-warm shit from her hole and the inside of her cheeks, piling it on to my tongue and then hungrily, and secretly, swallowing it all down as I roughly fist my dripping cock.

For her, it's an easy way to keep me satiated; my tongue feels much nicer than even the most expensive toilet paper; and she knows I'll always do a thorough job, inside and out. I'm sure it's nice to be worshipped so desperately, too.

Ignoring me struggling to raise my wrists against the restraints to get a better view and smell of her gift, she turns around, sits down on the toilet, spreads her legs wide open, and reaches down to pick up a glass measuring jug from the floor.

Lowering the jug between her legs, right down into the toilet, she looks me straight in the eyes as a stream of hot piss starts to fill the glass. With my head restrained I can barely see it, and as I struggle against the rope to look down my open mouth drools on to the plated pile of human waste in front of me.

The jug is quickly filled to the brim with over a full pint of hot, yellow piss, and she's finally empty. She's definitely been saving that for me too - I can smell it from here, and it's not clear like it would have been had she'd been drinking lots of water in preparation, it's darker and stronger, like my favourite drink: her first undiluted piss of the day.

I tilt my head back as far as I can and stare at the ceiling, waiting in eager expectation of the jug of hot piss being poured straight down my throat. Swallowing it won't be an easy job with this gag holding my tongue in place, but I'm well-practised now. I don't really have a choice anyway, and I need it.

It doesn't come though, and I feel the plate lifted off of my hands and taken out of sight too.

My cock is still swollen, twitching and throbbing, and by now thick streams of precum have been pouring out and running down my length, even though it hasn't been touched for several minutes. The whole room smells strongly of piss and shit, the way it would if the toilet hadn't been flushed for days, and I'm drooling from both my mouth and my cock.

My eyes strain in desperation to follow her as she walks back round in front of me, now wearing nothing but a single black nitrile glove on her left hand. With a filthy little smirk and an innocent look up to the ceiling, she reaches behind herself and scoops as much as she can of the soft shit from between her cheeks with three gloved fingers, retrieving a small handful of it.

I strain against the gag again, indicating that I want her to push the load into my mouth, but she just smiles, shakes her head, and sits back down on the empty toilet in front of me.

"Uh uh, you know that's not happening."

My whole body stiffens as I instead feel her gloved fingers lightly stroke the tip of my cock. So slowly, and so lightly, she covers every inch of my bare, swollen member with a smooth, uniform layer of shit, mixing it with the thick streams of clear precum hanging from the tip of my cock. Never pressing firmly enough to be jerking me off, just diligently spreading it over, and rubbing it gently into, the stretched skin of my bare cock; larger and more sensitive than ever from the effect of both the ring, and from watching her empty her body in front of me. It feels so good I swear I could've come hard just sitting there, but I don't think she's anywhere near letting me have that release, and I certainly don't want it yet.

When she's satisfied that there's not an inch of my cock left uncoated, the plate is brought in front of me again, but instead of placing it back on my hands she leans towards me and raises the thick, firm end of her fresh-laid shit right up to my nose. The whole room already stinks but I inhale hard to get the fullest effect anyway.

Her smile fades as she screws her face up with exaggerated disgust.

"Does that smell good, you sick fuck? You want to lick it so fucking bad don't you, running your tongue all up and down it? You want to taste my shit. You actually want to eat it, don't you? Filthy, disgusting Toilet."

I nod vigorously, inhaling deeply and trying to keep up using what little movement I have, as she wafts the plate around in front of my face. With the gag in I can't easily close off my throat as I inhale, and every deep breath in through my nose also draws shit-scented air over the surface of my tongue. I can taste it, and I'm now moaning and whimpering with lust for her shit.

She slowly rotates the plate under my nose, letting me sample everything, until the soft pile of fresh turd sits directly under my nostrils. If I thought the firm end smelled strongly, then this is a whole other level of intensity. I start to breathe in even harder, not just inhaling but loudly sniffing her shit, and as she sees and hears me do it, she lifts the plate upwards into my nose.

My cock almost explodes in an instant as I feel my face sink into the mound of soft, warm, sticky crap, plugging my nose with it as I inhale, and covering my top lip.

"There you go. You like the smell of my shit that much? Take it. Breathe it right in. I want you to smell this for days to remind you what you are: My dirty, desperate, shit-hungry Toilet. Take it."

I whimper and nod again with my face half buried in the pile of hot mush, drawing it further up my nose and scooping as much as I can into my mouth with my lip.

The plate is taken away as quickly as it was given to me, and I'm left with a sticky brown layer of hot waste filling my nostrils and covering my top lip. Small pieces of her soft shit break off into my mouth as I tilt my head up and shake it from side to side to catch the thick loose drips on my tongue.

I can only really breathe properly through my mouth, and I close my eyes as I allow myself to be completely consumed by the smell and taste of her filth. Suddenly two dirty gloved fingers are pushed through the gag's steel ring and into my open mouth, spreading the small pile of shit from the tip of my tongue, down the sides of the metal depressor and all the way back to the entrance of my throat. She twists and plunges her fingers in and out of my mouth over and over, covering every inside surface of it with the shit just like she did the outside of my aching cock, but a lot less carefully.

I am all-consumed in submission to her now, I am her toilet. I don't know what's changed but I'm so grateful to her for it.

As her fingers finally slide from my mouth she pushes my forehead back with the other hand, then stands up off the toilet seat and raises the jug of piss above my face. No more time to savour the taste of her shit before it's all washed down my neck. I look up at it from below.

"Deep breath."

My throat closes off instinctively as she tilts the jug forwards, slowly and gently pouring, filling me with her strong, hot piss right from the back of my throat up to the tip of my tongue.

Between the warm urine filling my mouth, and all the shit stuffed up my nostrils, I can't breathe at all now. I wonder if she can see pieces of it floating, I wonder how long it will take for the yellow liquid to turn brown as the shit in my mouth dissolves into it.

"Hold it... Hold it... OK. Now you can swallow."

It's hard when I can't close my mouth, but I have no choice if I don't want to drown in it, and with a concerted effort I somehow manage to slowly and carefully swallow it all in three attempts without coughing or spilling any.

Another warm mouthful is poured in to me before I've had a chance to properly prepare for it, and now a palm presses firmly underneath my chin, forcing my face upright.

"Hold it... Hold it... Hoooold it..."

No further instruction comes. No permission to swallow is granted. A desperate pleading moan escapes me, gargling the piss in my throat, which catches and causes me to choke and cough and splutter. Tears stream down my face as I desperately, noisily swallow it down as quickly as I can. Amazingly I just about manage this without covering myself in it.

With my throat now empty I can finally breathe again and I draw a deep, desperate breath inwards. This of course also succeeds in pulling that soft, wet shit even deeper into my nostrils. I really will be smelling this for days.

She lets me tilt my head forward a little and catch my breath properly for a second, and then slowly continues to pour the rest of the jug over my tongue and down my throat, matching the fastest speed I can swallow so that I can't stop until every last drop of her heavy-scented piss fills my stomach. A pint is a lot to take at once and I'm proud of myself for managing to not waste any of it.

With that trial now over I finally get some real time to recover as she walks behind me and unfastens the gag. My jaw aches like hell but it feels so good to finally close it and run my tongue all around the inside of my mouth, cleaning up the last traces of her filth and swallowing it all down. Coughed-up piss and shit stings the back of my nose and throat as I let my head hang. Used, degraded, and exhausted.

That was much, much dirtier and crueller than I thought it was going to be, but she was right - looking down at my shit-covered engorged cock, I have never been harder in my life. She unclips my hands and I'm grateful that I'll soon be able to relieve the enormous pressure that has built up in my twitching cock. To my genuine dismay however, they are immediately fastened back again, this time to the top ring of the harness.

12