A New Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't go thinking you're finished yet, Toilet."

She kneels down to whisper directly into my ear.

"So, after that little warm-up to get you nice and hard, now the real reason why I dragged you in here... Did you honestly think I hadn't noticed all that shit you've been swallowing over the last few months, even though I specifically told you not to? Did you think I wouldn't realise where it was all going after you'd licked my dirty hole clean? Did you think I didn't know the whole time, that you were just pretending to spit it into the toilet like I told you to? That even through the mouthwash and the mints and the gum that you tried to hide it from me with - that I couldn't still smell you burping the taste of my shit back up for the rest of the day?"

The heavy plate is indelicately placed back on my raised hands. Fuck. Is this it now? Was that one final treat before it all stops for good? Now I have to just sit here and desperately worship this load before it's all taken away forever?

My phone is set down in a little stand on the cistern, front-facing camera pointed straight at me. She accepts a video call from herself on it, and turns and heads towards the door. I stare at the image of myself, thick brown shit still covering the bottom half of my face, tear tracks running down each side, lines of stained drool hanging down and dripping all over the heavy log of shit in my hands.

"I'm going to watch a film or two now, and as you're apparently sure that your stomach can handle it and that I had nothing to worry about, I'm not going to come back until I can see that you've eaten every last bit of my shit, like the disgusting human toilet you keep telling me you are."

I look back down at the smorgasbord of shit on the plate in front of me, now well within reach of my mouth and tongue. An enormous dark chocolate log dominates the plate, the firm end of which must be ten inches long and two inches thick - a huge meal in itself - protruding from another full-sized load of light brown soft-serve shit I'd already had my face half buried in. I've never eaten anything close to this much before, even in all those cleaning sessions put together it was not even a fraction of this load!

"And don't even think about flushing any of it away because I'll see it. I'll hear it. You are going to sit there and lick up, suck up, chew up, and swallow it all down for me. In here, on your own. Then you're going to lick the plate completely clean, understand? Every last trace of it. And most importantly: you're going to keep it all down as you wait for me to return, because you'd just have to eat it up all over again anyway, and then I'd cage your cock and you wouldn't be allowed come now, or for the whole month as punishment for failing me. You think you're ready to be my toilet? Well, from today you are, and you're only allowed to come with your stomach full, swollen with my piss and my shit. You're going to take it all, starting from now..."

I'm exhausted, and my stomach is already uncomfortably full just from her piss. But I'm also so fucking desperate to come, and if this is it now, then I need to show her that I really can take all of her shit down my throat. Whenever I'm needed, and no matter how much there is.

"...even if it takes you all night."

12