A New Away Day Pt. 01

Story Info
No cock sucking, straight to the business end of a fucking!
1.4k words
4.33
4.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New Away Day - 1 - slave girl sara

Part one of my true Good Friday loan out evening, would Good Friday turn out to be a brilliant Friday?

A double first for me last evening, my first loan out in the 2020s and my first loan out from my Sir, Marc.

All cloak and dagger as it used to be with my trainer, Don Brown in my training regime during 1998.

Hints i may be going out, overnight, like, do not make arrangements for Friday night or Saturday morning, have you a small rucksack, hope you are smooth.....

Oh and i had my maintenance this morning it being Easter, and not on Sunday.

We had a big day planned with it being Good Friday.

Our church holds maybe 110 congregation and with so many wanting to attend we had to have 4 different services.

Pastor Michael, now well part retirement age and not in the best of health asked Mark and i if we would consider taking a service each.

I did the short 8.30 one, only 30 minutes or so and Marc the 10.00 one.

I had then arranged a short musical concert at 12.00 for all the volunteers at the 3 vaccination centres that i helped at during the first few pandemics of the Covid 19 strains.

Nothing fancy just me and a guitar.

We also gave everyone attending a chocolate Easter Egg and a palm cross i had helped make over the past few weeks.

To get the audience to participate i had done 4 major medleys apart from the odd songs i sang myself.

The medleys were the first verses of songs by the Beatles, Simon and Garfunkel, The Beach Boys and the Everly Brothers, they went down a storm, well, i think everyone knows the first verse of those songs.

The hour show started 12.00 and finished at 1.35, so nearly on time.

We arrived home at about 2.30 which was a long time to go from my maintenance at 7.00 and we were so hot we did not get inside the door before being naked.

Marc thought i would like a spanking first to wake up the cane stripes, he is so thoughtful like that.

Spanking over and i went over the kitchen island.

We finally hit our room about an hour and multiple cums later.

After our shower Sir had set up my pillows and i got 5 new stipes to add to the 10 from this morning.

We relaxed a while on the bed and slept.

He woke me up tweaking my nips then put me on all fours, my fave position, spanked my bum and fucked me.

We showered again and he told me i was going out overnight to some friends of his, 6 train stops and maybe half on hour away so to pack toiletries and some clean pants for morning.

I had to wear his favourite jumper, the pink one with the big white heart on, my grey silk undies and blue leather mini with white pumps.

He was going to the Airport hotel overnight as they had an early morning flight to London to watch the 2 FA Cup football, semi-finals played Saturday and Sunday at Wembley Stadium, then home late Easter Sunday evening.

I knew he would have a bed warmer too as they were all staying with different families in our lifestyle.

He told me he was with the Emmington family, a married couple who had 3 daughters, he had already had two of them on previous visits and this time their youngest had reached an age she could bed warm.

We actually both met them at a convention in the Midlands last year.

My train was at 6.20pm, it was soon that time and i was travelling away from Marc and my home.

I flicked through my phone to take my mind off what was in store for me and would i know any of them.

I got off the train and a young man called my name.

I recognised him from school years ago, my, what a handsome man he had grown into.

We got to his car and he opened the door for me and belted me in brushing my tits a few time with his hand and elbow.

We chatted about old times and how he said he had fallen in love with me on one summer camp but dare not tell me and he had often dreamt of us having a chance meeting and well, you know.

Teasing him I said do you mean kissing, he nodded.

I said if he knew somewhere we could park up i would make his dreams come true.

We pulled into a country park car park. I jumped out, opened the door to let him out and kissed him full on his lips and gently bit his lip.

I led him to a picnic table and laid on it.

Pulled my knickers to my knees and jumper and bra under my chin and said his dream had come true.

I guided him to my head, hung it over the end of the table, whipped down his zip and opened my mouth, i was of course soaking wet by now and 3 cums in.

He actually had no idea so i sat up and moved down and sat on the picnic bench, took out his cock and wanked him a little before licking it and as i put him in my mouth he cum, bless him.

I told him how brilliant he had been and put one of his hands on my pussy lips and the other on a nipples, i guided him with both hands, dressed properly and led him back to his car.

We took a left and up a short drive, passed a tennis court to an old, but beautiful detached home.

As i got out i squeezed his cock and balls through his slacks, come find me later and i will let you fuck me, like in the cartoons i pushed his jaw back up so not as openly mouthed stunned.

Were greeted on the doorstep by his parents, early 50s like my parents, i knew his father, he used to be on the church panel who dealt with errant juveniles, he was the cane man i think.

The son picked up a small case kissed his mom and left us, he was apparently going out and staying over with his mates.

His father said welcome to their dinner party evening where i would be the hostess to a select few, both through dinner and during afters.

He showed me to a room to freshen up, relax and get ready as his wife went about her organising duties.

He sat on his bed and told me how i was to be on my best behaviour or i would be dealt with on the spot, he pointed to his belt.

He said i was to strip and wear the maids dress and he wanted to see how i had grown.

I love the exhibitionism of stripping naked in front of people, particularly men as i watched their trousers swell around the crotch area.

Off came my jumper and i fiddles with my bra, he pulled me to him and slapped my tits over my bra, unclasped it, took it off and slapped them again.

He commented on how his son, who was a year older, had bigger tits than mine, even his Labrador had!

I unzipped my skirt and removed it for him, he told me to leave my knickers on and he would lower them to my knees before my spanking.

He turned me around and grasped my tits from behind, not too rough but enough to spring my nipples.

Then the bit i was waiting for, both his hands down the front of my knickers as he pulled me backwards.

His thumbs slipped into my knickers waistband and slowly lowered to my knees.

I turned round without being told and positioned myself over his knee, his rock hard cock pressing on my clit,

I knew it would be a token spank as i continued to grind on his stiffness, i was not wrong.

He gently laid me on the bed, no cock sucking but straight to the business end of a fucking and boy was i ready for that.