A New Away Day Pt. 02

Story Info
i continued to grind on his stiffness, i was not wrong.
1.6k words
4.29
3.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New Away Day - 2 - slave girl sara

Part two of my true story on my Good Friday loan out evening.

His thumbs slipped into my knickers waistband and slowly lowered to my knees.

I turned round without being told and positioned myself over his knee, his rock hard cock pressing on my clit, bye choice.

I knew it would be a token spank as i continued to grind on his stiffness, i was not wrong.

He gently laid me on the bed, no cock sucking but straight to the business end of a fucking and boy was i ready for that.

I showered us both off, quite a tight fit in a single shower, and we dried each other.

He left and his wife came in to tell me of my duties that evening.

I was naked on the bed and she had me roll over to inspect Sirs mark.

I asked if she carried her Sirs, she showed me, she gets a minimum 20 cane strokes and more during the week if he has a mind to do it, especially if they have visitors.

Most families are the same, that was refreshing to know it's not dying out and my help work on Alt is not in vain.

She stood me up and fondled me as she dressed me, pressing every one of my special buttons.

She said she so wished for a daughter but it was not to be.

I asked if she would like me over her knee, she declined saying if Sir found that out she would sure lean the meaning of a good whipping.

They were not regular but were all memorable.

A simple maids outfit and no undies, her hand went under the skirt part of the dress and she caressed my pussy and split my lips, no further, she kissed my forehead and said she would be up for me soon to greet the guests and take their coats and to be prepared for lots of handling this evening.

I lay and played a little and cum a little as Miss opened the door.

She was not happy with me and rolled me over, removed her slipper and showed her displeasure by slippering my bottom.

She said i had 5 minutes to compose my tears and wash my hands and face or she would report me to Sir and ask if he thought i should be caned, bottom, pussy and tits.

I was in the bathroom washing before she closed my door.

I took the coats from 2 couples and in turn was fingered, patted and slapped in appreciation.

To a slave, like me, it`s all we seek, to be noticed and for a few seconds sometimes, the centre of attention, no matter how humiliating and hurting.

It was dinner time and the hired for the night cook had kept it simple, chicken soup - Veg curry with rice and floppy thing - sherry trifle, what could possibly go wrong?

During the main course a guest`s wife interrupted him as he was telling a funny tale.

He was furious and had her strip, there and then, borrowed the house belt from behind the door, he had braces on, and whipped her back and front, she was already covered in marks from previous punishments.

She had nothing else to eat but was cast under the table to serve them all.

To my surprise, when done i had to lay on the floor so she could suck me, much to everyone's pleasure, including me!

As for meal serving, well, actually, nothing at all apart from i dropped 2 knives and one plate and nothing broken.

Each item put me over a male guest`s knee for a swift spanking, and rightly so.

The last knee was Sirs, he used a serving spoon, wow did that hurt.

One of the guest took me by the ear and led me through some double doors and into a large reception room, his wife followed.

I guess they were early 40s and obviously well into our lifestyle.

He moved his wife in front of him and stripped her slowly and very sexily.

Like my father likes to do if i am to be punished, the top off first, her tits admired and nipped then slacks and pants off.

He kneeled her and she sucked him as he undressed me, then had me sit on her shoulder, bizarre, as he played with my tits!

He soon tired of my small tits so used her as a stool, bent me over her and fucked me.

She was then tasked with cleaning us both up.

That was it, his go was over, i popped the uniform on and went back to the dinning room for instructions.

He made me stand in a corner, naked until collected by the other guest and the host`s wife.

When it was my turn the host was fucking the guests wife over the dining table watched by the other 2 guest`s. That lady never got dressed again until they left, and then just his jacket.

Guest two had me and his wife naked and cuddling so he could whip our bottoms and back, nothing too severe.

Then back to back, arms entwined as he tortured us with clothes pins all over then whipped them off.

Finally she held me as he fucked my bottom then cum on my back and her tits.

All pretty low key really, they left at about 11.00 and the host and his wife went upstairs, i had to clean up before i joined them although the cook had done most of it.

As i made my way upstairs i heard leather on skin and her screaming.

I knocked on their bedroom door and went in, she was over an ottoman being belted.

He laid it on hard, she turned over and tits and pussy took their turn.

He explained a guest with a big cock had fucked her so he was tightening her up for him.

It flashed through my mind he had fucked me too and i was soon in her position for 20 lashed on my pussy lips, the last 5 with me displaying with fingers on each lip.

He had her lick me to soothe me.

Then something like out of a blue movie, us both knelt on the bed as he fucked us in turn 10 or more thrusts a time.

I heard him slap her bottom and she turned to take his cum in her mouth, now that i though was a lovely thing to be trained to do.

We fucked and played most of the night, sometimes all 3, sometimes 2 as the other watched.

I have to say she taught me a bit, how to nibble his crown, how to suck up his cock hole, how to get all his sack in my mouth, oh, all sorts.

It was soon morning and up time and we all showered together, me on my knees most of the time.

As expected i was spanked dry, but then something i did not expect, he got the bedroom door belt and was whipping her, saying thing like she knew what was expected of her, make sure she fucked the gardener, really, and to be naked on the dining table, with her head hung over, on his return from the office.

I just had half a slice of toast and a coffee for breakfast and Sir told her to give me a good spanking for my train journey before their son picked me up for the station.

He left for work and she removed my skirt and jumper, tweaked both my nipples hard, chose one and led me to the dining table.

She slapped the tops of my legs and fingered me from behind and gave me a choice, wooden spoon, hand or belt.

I so needed a belting. so as she took the belt of its hook i assume the hand son calf position i did for my father.

I heard the door open and close and her son came in.

She belted me hard, maybe 20 swats then walked in front of me.

She undressed her son, wanked him stiff and popped him in my mouth.

As she left she told him to drive safely with me in the car, and thanked me for a lovely evening.

I could not answer with 7" of young testosterone fuelled cock gagging me, the finally moving to my business end for a great fucking, not long but very grateful and needed.

I sucked him clean and we had a coffee and chat.

i dressed and we set off to the station, as we got to the bottom of their drive i had is cock in my mouth, but this time me fucking his cock not him fucking my throat.

I emptied him and let him watch me clitty wank to 2 cums.

I was soon on the train and on my way home.

I thought of what was my highlight, it had to be the belting she gave me before purring her sons cock in my mouth, so much a family like mine.

He said he was often milked by his dad after a punishment and usually always by his mom if she punished him, as she did often.

Mum was waiting for me at the station and i spent the rest of Saturday and Easter Sunday with them as Marc was in Wembley watching 2 football games.

I got my fathers belt before bed time and he commented on my marks, i explained why, he said i was a good girl obeying Marc and deserved a reward, and we all know what that was. ;-)